Mostly Girls, Und Panzer - Th...

By Warthunderrager

Two Legends collide in a battle to determine the fate of Sensha-do across the world (Mostly Girls, Und Panzer... More

Prelude to the Battle - Protagonists (Read Before the story)
Prelude to the Battle - US-FTP (Read Before Story)
Prelude to the Battle - JNST (Read before story)
Episode 1 Part 1
Episode 1 Part 2
Episode 1 Part 3
Episode 1 Part 4
Episode 1 Part 5
Episode 2 Part 1
Episode 2 Part 2
Episode 2 Part 4
Episode 2 - Part 5
Epsiode 3 Part 1
Episode 3 Part 2
Episode 3 Part 3
Episode 3 Part 4

Episode 2 Part 3

227 7 9
By Warthunderrager

=================================================================================

*SLAM

"I'm Back!" Erika shouted

"And I brought company!"

.
.
.

(Just then, both Shiho and Tsuneo Nishizumi both walked in the door.)

"Otou-San? Okaa-San?

What brings you here?"

"Okaa-San! What a welcome surprise!" Kin smiled

(Shiho had a very serious look and everyone got a chill down their spine.)

"Erika-kun, is what you said true?" Shiho said.

"Yes Shiho-sama, I am afraid so." Erika whispered.

(Shiho balled her fist upon hearing that, her anger grew, everyone in the whole room feel a large amount of killing intent.)

"What. Is. That. Brat. Doing. Here? Why isn't Arnold-San in charge of the American team like the reports told me?!" Shiho spat.

(Tsuneo himself started feeling uneasy after seeing his wife get this mad. And nobody dared speak)
.
.
.
.
.
"Arnold was actually a cover name for the vice commander, after the first match the entire American team underwent a remanning by more experienced personnel just before the fight against the British team" Yukari said, still presenting her briefing

"Ehhhhhhh? They fought Charlotte and won?" Gero said

"Yes, they did." Yukari said

"But she's the best tankery player in Europe! And she has a Conqueror tank! How did America of all teams win?" Maho said.

"Maho-San, I think you'd be the first to know why she was defeated. You do know his skills firsthand." Yukari said.

"What happened Maho-San?" Her gunner asked

"Nothing any of you need to know" Shiho said

(By now Shiho's aura was blackened with contained rage)

"The pressure in here is crushing." Shiori said

"I don't even know what the big deal is." Kaede said.

"The big deal is this." Yukari said, clicking a button on a remote.

(A projector mounted on the ceiling starting playing the highlights of the last match from the British perspective. The British team moved forwards in a neat and elegant line, and about five minutes into the match they were under fire from the front. And the British were distracted a singular shot came out from a treeline thousands of meters away and hit the Conqueror in the side of engine bay, detonating the fuel tank and setting the whole vehicle ablaze.)

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" everyone said at once

"That was a really far shot, even for me!" Sakaruba said.

(The Conqueror was then white-flagged, and being the flag tank, the British team was defeated in about five minutes of battle. Charlotte (The name of the Conquering Princess) stumbled out of the commander hatch of her smoldering tank, hacking and coughing on smoke.)

"United Kingdom flag tank unable to fight, the United States of America is the winner!" The loudspeaker said.

(The U.S. National anthem was then played on the radio as a lot of frustrated British tankers left their still unscathed tanks.)

"Nice job Princess! Would follow you into the depths of hell any day of the week!" A British team said. Obviously angered due to their commander's shortcoming.

(Gero watched on as the screen as the Charlotte stood still and watched her tank burn, having been publicly embarrassed in front of an audience of about one billion viewers. Victoria, the second in command, attempted to comfort the Princess but it was of no use. The microphone being used to record the highlights couldn't pick up what Charlotte was saying, but the conveyed emotions were clear.)

"She's absolutely crushed..." Gero thought.

(As the whole war room watched in awe. A news reporter for BBC rode up to the Princess on a Humber Armored Car, wanting an interview. (Armored Cars are used for journalists on Tankery battlefields to prevent injury))

"Princess? Princess? May we have a word?" One of the reporters asked

(Charlotte used a handkerchief to clean under her eye, keeping her regal image intact, despite the blow to her pride.)

"Yes, you may.... What do you wish to say?" The Princess said

"What happened out there? I think the viewers watching from home would like to know"

"It's none of your-!" Victoria shouted, before being hushed by Charlotte

"We have been outplayed this time.... Let's respect our American competitors, and hopefully I can talk to their captain after the cleanup is over" Charlotte said, beginning to walk away from the Camera.

(The match highlights ended as the recording stopped.)

.
.
.

"Well sh#t, I thought I was going to be able to fight Charlotte, turns out this Carm character does have merit." Gero said.

"That was unnerving, that clip didn't feel like Sensha-dō, something is up and I don't like it." Gero thought

"What tank was that Yukari-San?" One of the JNST members said

"Glad you asked!" Yukari said, before freezing in her speech

.
.
.

"Uh... it's undisclosed, only American Officers in the military can access the information of the lineup and tactics used." Yukari said.

"But I do have this picture I took a few years ago when they went to Ōarai!" Yukari said.

"EEEHHHHHH?? He went to your school?!" Everyone shouted in unison

"Yep! They went Ōarai some three or four years ago, I took this picture after a practice match, they got hit by an 88mm shell from Leopon team and they had to repaint the Star on the side." Yukari said.

"His tank got hit by an 88mm and survived, must be a heavily armored tank, wouldn't you agree Taichou?" Hajime said.

"Yeah, this seems like a strong opponent. Perhaps I should talk to Okaa-San about visiting him later."

"Too bad nobody can figure out what their tanks are, this is making me paranoid..." Ken whimpered

"Don't worry Ken, I already have an idea for that." Gero reassured.

.
.

"Yo Assam San, Do you have your computer on you?" Gero said

"Yes, you want me to take a peek at their arsenal, Gero San?" Assam said.

"Would I have asked you if I didn't want to?"

"Tiger-kun always thinking ahead!" Takashi said.

"Alright then, should be easy." Assam said.

(Assam started clicking away on her laptop, nobody could see what was happening on her screen, but judging by the smile on her face expanding she was making progress)

"And I'm in! That was elementary level." Assam said

"And downloaded!" Assam then said, taking out a hard drive from her computer, successfully getting the American's information

Assam then marched down to where Yukari was, feeling both proud and quite embarrassed for showing her talent off so blatantly.

"Alright well, thanks Assam for making that significantly easier than I anticipated" Yukari said, plugging in the hard drive to the projector

"Let's see what tanks they brought here-" Yukari began

(It turns out that the "download" that Assam did just put five terabytes of Rick Astley's "Never gonna give you up" playing on repeat onto her computer)
.
.
.
.
"Congratulations Assam San, you rickrolled us all." Yukari said.

"What's a rickroll?"

"Well, here's another idea. Instead of wasting your time explaining nothing, why don't you go spy on them? You're an expert on that." Erika said.

"Ehhhhhh?! But I heard they treat spies terribly over there, if I try to access classified material I could be in serious danger!" Yukari said

"It's just a game! I'm sure they'll understand." Erika said.

"But!-"

"I suggest you do what Erika-Kun says, I'll take the briefing from here." Shiho said.

.
.

"Yes Shiho-sama" Yukari bowed.

=======================================================================================

On the Other side of the Semisphere.

U.S. War Room

(The American war room was significantly different in comparison to the Japanese one, American flags were everywhere, centering on a singular stage in the very front, where the speaker would be, hundreds of chairs were sat in neat rows leading up to the stage.)

"Attention all FTP personnel, report to the War Room for debriefing" a loudspeaker said.

(This was the day that the Communist Chinese team was defeated, so there was a lot to go over prior to the next and final match of the tournament. One by one, the American tankers filed into the war room, taking their seats.)

"Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance" a loudspeaker then said.

(All of the tankers stood up in sync.)

"I Pledge allegiance, to the Flag of the United States of America

And to the Republic, for which it stands

One Nation, under God, indivisible, with Liberty and Justice for All."

"You may now be seated." A loudspeaker said.

(Everyone sat down, and then a figure clad in Olive drab stepped onto the stage, and did a crisp salute.)

(That figure was none other than the King himself, General Carm)

"Men!

The Dragon has been slain!" Carm shouted

"And for your hard effort, I have decided to offer all of you a five second celebration period" Carm said.

(Immediately, the whole room descended into whoops and cheers about the Americans' hard earned victory against the Evil Communists.)

"THATS ENOUGH!" Carm shouted

(The whole room got quiet so fast that you could hear a pin drop)

"Save your energy for the next fight.

I only have two more announcements for the nights debriefing." Carm said

"The foreign relations committee has given us a few bits of fresh meat from a few countries that still don't operate a tankery team as of late. I will display their names via projector."

Susilo - T26E4 (Indonesia)

Leovel  T32E1 (Sweden)

Chokun - M24 (Thailand)

"Other than that, our next fight will be against the Japanese, so all of you can enjoy cosplaying as your great grandfathers." Carm said.

.
.
.

"Any questions?"

.
.
.

"None?"

.

"GOOD!"

"Dismissed!" Carm shouted.

=======================================================================================

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 26 7
"Senshado!" A Cheerful shout could be heard. The Roaring engines echoed through the battlefield. The Armored Warfares, with their steel beast of cann...
483 1 13
Miho Nishizumi felt ashamed with the loss at the hands of Pravda. A loss miho was widely blamed for. NO longer wanting to be near such things Miho le...
29.1K 437 22
This story is an au in which that since the beginning of Sensha-do it was a co-ed sport and there are many things added to make it safer. It follows...
6.1K 57 24
Y/N is know as the 'Unseen'. His Sensha-do skills are excellent because of his known move. He uses a nice variety of French light tanks and is too fa...