My Innermost thoughts and fee...

By Feb_girl6275

So, I've seen these all over Wattpad, and I wanted to make one of my own! I decided to make one of these for... More

About the Author
I'm FINE.
Proof That You Are BORN LGBTQIA+
Therians
Update
I have no words.
Tomorrow
Ask me your questions
I don't have a title for this one.
Eggs
HeyIMadeANewStory!
DUOLINGO??!!
Seven.has.paws
Untitled Part 16
Random mixed thoughts about the love of my life!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🩵💚
Untitled Fantasies
Dream shifts (part one)
I'm back!
😏
Phobophobia
THERIANNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
I'm high on some kind of drug, m88.
Batz
I'm a little terrified

Untitled Part 15

4 1 1
By Feb_girl6275

I just came up with my new name! (I won't be sharing it online for privacy reasons)

I've been going by my now deadname for my whole life, but finally found a name that really fits me better than the old one. I've been looking for the past couple months, and I have settled on Seven for my online name, and my new name for use outside of the internet. I'm really happy, and I'm finally feeling comfortable in my own skin for the first time since I was 4 or 5 years old.

I'm glad y'all are here, however few of you there are, and that I can be open with you.

🩵💚🧡🩷    

🩷💛🩵    

💛🤍💜🖤    

🖤🩶🤍💜    

🩵🩷🤍🩷🩵

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
29.1K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.