RDR2: The Wolfman Returns (Sa...

By Huyhuynh406

"Even a man who is pure in heart. And says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Is Back
Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Beast/A Man
Chapter 3: Dutch Van Der Linde Gang
Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp
Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons
Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death
Chapter 7: Campfire Story
Chapter 8: The First Romance
Chapter 9: Robbery On Train
Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out
Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy
Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret
Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death
Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped
Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself
Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death
Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage
Chapter 19: Milton's Death
Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death
Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death
Chapter 22: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter

226 15 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s Outfit.

When (Y/N) was with Dutch and the boys were find Jack in the manor...and they didn't find him but the old lady know everything that she just did...she sold the boy to mafia name was Angelo Bronte.

Yes, this guy is mysterious but whoever he really is...and he was more like criminal for himself and (Y/N) just wondering to know who he really is and where did he came from and (Y/N) with the boys are heading back to the camp right away by themselves. Then (Y/N) with the boys were take a rest and wake up for tomorrow morning and (Y/N) was worrying about Jack but he know the boy is pretty good kid...but why did they kidnapped the boy...are they blackmailing at the gang or threaten.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out little bit and make him just clean his double barrel shotgun and his rifle too...and (Y/N) was definitely clean the weapons up by himself and (Y/N) heard Mary-Beth called out.

Mary-Beth: "(Y/N), what are you doing right now?" She asked (Y/N) and make him turn his head to look at her and he said.

(Y/N): "I'm just cleaning my weapons, Mary." He said to her.

Mary-Beth: "Well, I just want to talk with you." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) was look at her who definitely beautiful and (Y/N) told her to take a seat over there and then Mary look at the man who she really love. Then the two of them were sat there and having a good talk right away and (Y/N) just sigh little bit and make him was turn his head to look at the woman and he love her smile and yes...he really love her smile but until (Y/N) heard the horse noise coming here and then he knew it is here.

(Y/N): "Hmmm..." He was look over there.

Mary-Beth: "W-What is it?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Mary-Beth, you should get back right now...I think I heard horse and company here." He said to her and make her was confuse and surprise and she turn her head to look back behind and she didn't seen anything...but until she notice there was a two horses came here. When (Y/N) was told her to get back and then he got up from the seat and make him was walking up there by himself and then (Y/N) just take his double barrel shotgun with him and revolver too then he decide to helping the boys and Dutch away from these two agents...but Milton was there and Ross is gone...new agent.

Lenny: "Dutch, we have a company!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

After the meeting was done and then (Y/N) wasn't like them pretty much...these two agents over there and (Y/N) wish to kill them...but he really remembered about he killed one of the agent by himself. Then (Y/N) was put his revolver on gun holster and double barrel shotgun behind his back and (Y/N) sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at Sadie and make her was got worries about (Y/N) and he was walking to Sadie and he put his hand on her shoulder and he said to her.

(Y/N): "Sadie, I really know why that Milton was angry and pisses off about Dutch and us...or what we were done...kill one of the agent...name was Ross." He said to her.

Sadie: "Ross...isn't he-"

(Y/N): "Yes, the one of victim who was ride his horse and report to the government right away and until he wasn't came back...because of me...when the full moon is rise and I turn into a werewolf and attack him until he was tries to escape." He said to her and make her was gasp out little bit and she said.

Sadie: "I-I-I-I see...." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Damnit, I just realize for what I am become a monster that I kill the man when I realize it is happening again...and the curse inside at me and it just keep going and more going." He said to her and Sadie seen this that make her hug him tightly and she want to calm him down right away and then (Y/N) was definitely going through like a lot but she seen him as a monster. Yes, he was a monster...but blame for his own father is the murderer who responsible for killing those victims and (Y/N) was felt bad about those people that he killed.

After Dutch went to talk with Arthur, and John that he need their assistance right away because he want them to following with him and prepare for moving out right away and yes...they both going out for the Saint Denis that's where are they going by themselves.

Dutch: "(Y/N), I want you stay here with the rest of others....just make sure if you seen anyone else came here...take them down...and we need to find a new place for both of us going to stay...we cannot stay here." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure, Dutch...just hurry..." He said to Dutch and make him was nod his head and then the three of them were moving out to somewhere else away from here.

Time Skip Later.

In Saint Denis.

Saint Denis was a heavily industrialized city at the turn of the 20th century, containing large factories with towering chimneys. As a modern city, it incorporates paved streets, has a uniformed constabulary, and operates a network of tram lines. Some areas of the city are dark, covered in a blanket of smog, with the sky being blocked out by smoke from the factories, while other areas are green, lively, and well-lit. After Lemoyne joined the Confederacy at the onset of the Civil War, Saint Denis became a target for Union troops; during the post-war Reconstruction period, the New York financier JD McKnight and the industrialist Leviticus Cornwall helped rebuild the city.

To Saint Denis' north are some small ranches and farmland, with a major dirt road leading into the city; just south of these is Saint Francis, the slums of the city, where street urchins and the homeless are prevalent. This district features small, cramped streets, dark, run-down hovels, and an abundance of crime. African Americans and other foreign minorities are in abundance around the ghetto. Despite this, many describe the area as the "soul of the city."

The three of gunslingers were ride their horses begin to moving out to somewhere and they both are searching for the mafia who was rule over the Saint Denis by himself...Angelo Bronte...that's what they are going after him and they want the boy...Jack.

Now here these three really are...and they both were in the Saint Denis by themselves and then they start to doing whatever they takes to find him.

When the three of them were got out of the mansion from Bronte and they possibly were tries to understand the whole things about this Bronte man...but he was ruthless and also wannabe Godfather.

The three of them were looking at each others and they both tries to thinking about their own plan to investigate and interrogate with this guy...Bronte...that's what they want to do.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with Mary-Beth were going out together with the horse and make the two of them were begin to moving out to somewhere else and then (Y/N) was take her around in this world by himself and (Y/N) just take her to somewhere else in this world. Then the two of them begin to go around in this world and they both are enjoying happy but Mary want a ride and (Y/N) just take her to there fast as he could because he need to take her to there right away.

Mary: "Where are you going to take me, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I don't know but...I can take you anywhere whenever we can go...but I suggest we are going to have lot of fun." He said to her.

Mary: "Oh, darling.~ I really love you so much.~" She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) just take her up to somewhere else in this world.

You have forsaken all the love you've taken

Sleepin' on a razor there's nowhere left to fall

Your body's aching, every bone is breakin'

Nothin' seems to shake it, it just keeps holdin' on

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Your soul is able, death is all you cradle

Sleepin' on the nails, there's nowhere left to fall

You have admired, every man desires

Everyone is king when there's no one left to pawn

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

There is no peace here, war is never cheap dear

Love will never meet it, it just gets sold for parts

You cannot fight it, all the world denies it

Open up your eyelids and let your demons run

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

Ah, ah, ah, ah

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil tattoo

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil's tattoo

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil tattoo

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil's tattoo

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil tattoo

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil's tattoo

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil tattoo

I thread the needle through, you beat the devil's tattoo

When the two of them were going out by themselves and until (Y/N) was spot something over there and make him was look over there and he saw there is...a coffin...a coffin on the front of the ground. The two of them saw there is a weird coffin down on the ground over there and make (Y/N) with Mary-Beth were surprise to seen the coffin on the ground and then he stop the horse

Mary: "I-I-Is that the coffin?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I think so...what's it doing out here." He said to himself and make the two of them were step out of the horse and then (Y/N) was with Mary check at the coffin over there and make sure it got something in there...and (Y/N) was grab the coffin that he just tries to opened it up but until the two of them heard the feminine voice.

???: "Don't move." She said to (Y/N) and Mary.

The two of them were stop and stand up and then heard the woman called out again.

???: "Turn around." She said and make the two of them turn around and saw a feminine appearance for herself and she is holding the crossbow weapon.

???: "Where is he?" She asked them.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 397 30
-* "Now that things have spiraled out of my control, I don't know if what I'm choosing is the correct path...but tsk, who am I trying to kid? I knew...
207K 6.3K 47
Arthur Morgan, a crucial gunslinger of the Van der Linde Gang, joins in on the usual coach robbery, when suddenly, unexpected guests drop by. All b...
215K 6.4K 25
(Arthur Morgan X Female Reader) 'Love in a hurricane, Playing a Dangerous game...' You are a newly adopted rescue into the Van der Linde gang after...
101K 3.2K 51
You own a saloon in a town you wish to leave for good. One day, a group of outlaws decides to settle nearby. You decide to use them to your advantage...