His lucky charm ✨

由 maaniflove

Ishan kishan a 22 year old guy from Patna is an art student he loves art with his whole heart and a total bab... 更多

characters (1)
characters (2)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Not an update
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Not an update
🇮🇳✨
Princes comeback🔥
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Cheeku and Kaka 💌
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Not an update
chapter 46
chapter 47
The End
New book

chapter 23

1.5K 78 8
由 maaniflove

Morning came as new for both of them. Shubman woke up to see the cutest sight, ishan curled up against his chest a cute pout on his face sleeping peacefully. He brushed the hair out of ishan's face which were falling on his perfect closed eyes. Shubman placed a loving kiss on ishan's forehead. Due to the kiss ishan whined and slept again. But after few minutes he opened his eyes to let out a loud scream. Shubman flinched but hold ishan before he fall off the bed.

Baby...calm down it's me shubman said in a soothing voice which sent calmness through ishan's body made him relax.

God maan you scared me ishan said while panting a little due to the fear.

Hehe sorry bubs but I was just admiring the view said shubman not so innocently.

Ishan blushed which made his face turn in pink shade made him look like a fresh rose. Shubman cupped ishan's face with his palm and caressed his cheek lovingly. Ishan leaned into his hand enjoying the warmth of shubs hand.

In the moment may be ishan realised what they did yesterday w-we kissed...we KISSED!??? Omg that kiss was so good his...his lips felt so good unknowingly ishan touched his lips while blushing deep.

Shubman looked at ishan amusing because ishan is touching his lips while thinking deep..... Shubman realised what the other is thinking he grinned and slowly he brought his face close to Ishan's.

What are you thinking baby... Ishan snapped out of his lala land saw shubman's face too close to him.

I-i n-nothing shubi ishan looked down unable to hold the eye contact but shubman held his chin and made him look up. Ishan closed his eyes.

Open your eyes darling but ishan didn't open them. Shubman caressed ishan's face lovingly

Look at me bhacha.. open your eyes and look at your maan 
Shubman spoke ever so softly. Ishan slowly opened his eyes only to lost in shubman's deep ocean like eye's which led him through the endless admiration for him.

Ishu .. you don't have to be shy in front of me love and I will never do anything which will make you uncomfortable, your comfort is my priority trust me in this ishan just fe- Shubman confessed expressing his feelings to ishan thinking ishan must be uncomfortable. But he was cut off when ishan pecked his lips.

Shubman's eyes widened looking bewildered, but soon his face broke into a simple smile. Ishan smiled shyly he caressed shubman's cheek

I'm comfortable with you maan don't ever think like this okay and i trust you not only in this. Ishan whispered with love.

They both spent some time in bed  (ahem no dirty thoughts) both decided to spend today in hotel watching movies so they both did their morning routine and ordered breakfast. They had breakfast chitchatting.

Shubman and ishan cuddled up in the bed watching the movie interestingly while a loud rang from shubman's phone disturbed the cozy atmosphere. Shubman picked up his phone to see abhi calling muttering a few curses for disturbing their cuddle session shubman answered the call

Shubman : Kya yaar abhi why did you call?

Shubman spoke a little annoyingly, which made ishan giggle. Shubman smiled looking at his baby

Abhi : Bhai!! Nothing is going good here something happened in our company

Shubman can here the panic in Abhishek voice so he sat up along with Ishu and a frown etched to his face

Shubman : what happened abhi ?? Why are you panicking?

Abhi : shubi someone in our company sold the details and plannings of our upcoming important deal and there are some people asking for their shares back from the company and we don't know what is happening shub

Shubman : what!!!

Shubman yelled out in shock, abhi told everything that happened with the company

Shubman: abhi tell papa that we are coming back and don't worry I will take care of it

Shubman said to abhi and ended the call. Ishan could guess that something serious happened while looking at the face of shubman. Shubman looked at ishan and cupped his face.

Baby.. something is happening in the company they need me love, I think we have to go back bubs I'm sorry

shubman said in a low voice because they were here to enjoy their time but guess luck has showed it's back to them. Ishan hugged him

It's okay shubi. We can come here next time right now the company needs you and moreover papa can't handle everything by himself

Ishan said comforting shubman. Shubman booked flight tickets back to India in an hour. They both packed their luggage and went out of the hotel booking a cab to reach the airport. After sometime they reached the airport and went inside. A few minutes passed by they both boarded the flight.

Shubman's mind filled with thoughts thinking what happened. His leg bounced in nervousness, ishan saw that shubman is being a nervous wreck so he placed his hand on shubman's thigh to calm him down.

Shubi nothing will happen I know you will sort it out, you are an incredible business person shubi don't stress too much

Shubman after hearing this from ishan relaxed a little but the thoughts still running in his head. He brought up ishan close to himself and placed his head on ishan's shoulder ishan instantly ran his fingers in shubman's hair calming his nerves. After a few minutes he heard soft breaths and saw shubman was sleeping.

He smiled a little and continued caressing his hair. Shubman is a perfect person but that doesn't mean he was never in a need of comfort. Ishan knows shubman is introvert and shy guy so he is willing to be the home shubman wanted.

After  hours of changing flights travelling they landed in India. They both wore masks,caps and hoodies to cover their identities. They made it to the car which is waiting for them. Both got in the car and shubman's driver started driving to shubman's home.

After sometime they reached shubman's home. Shubman and ishan went inside. Shubman's mother saw them, she went to ishan and hugged him

I missed you baby shubman's mother whispered lovingly

I missed you too maa ishan said back hugging her more tightly. Then he hugged shubman's father. After greetings eachother they sat in the living room. Just then ishan's father came walking into the living room. Ishan saw his father and ran to him throwing himself.

Papa!!!! You are here ishan said literally like a child. Of course he is one and everyone smiled looking at him carefree again.

Haan Mera bhacha ishan's father said hugging him back they broke the hug ishan father kissed ishan's forehead they both went to the couch where everyone is. Shubman was going to touch ishan's father feet but he stopped shubman and hugged him. Everyone sat and started talking.

But papa why are you here??  Asked a confused ishan to his father.

Baby something happened in shubman's company right I'm here to discuss about that. Ishan's father replied clearing ishan's doubt.

Shubman and pranav come on let's go somewhere and talk about this mr gill said. The three men went away leaving the ladies with ishan. Ishan was more happy to spend time with shubman's mother and sister.

Here after the three men went to the room which is an office room arranged for shubman's father and shubman himself.

Shubi I don't know exactly what happened but people are asking their shares back and there is someone in our company working for other person giving our details and plannings. Shubman's father said everything to shubman and ishan's father. Shubman listened to everything calmly but his insides are burning with anger. Who TF is that person if I found out about him/her I will surely show them what I am shubman thought mentally.

Beta look i know things like this happens in business but we have to be smart to found out that mole and about the shares you should arrange a meeting and ask about their reasons ishan's father suggested shubman. Shubman nodded his head. They spoke for a while and left the room.

When they went into the living room saw ishan and the ladies having fun. The three men's heart warmed at the affection radiating from the ladies towards ishan. They went towards them.

Ishu baby come on we have to leave it's getting late and everyone is waiting for you at home. Ishan's father said, but ishan pouted and looked towards his father.

But.. papa I wanna stay here with everyone ishan said giving his puppy eyes to his father. Shubman's mother chuckled

Pranav bhaiya let him stay na he will come after some days shubman's mother asked ishan's father. Ishan's father sighed and said okay. After greeting his father bye ishan's father went away.

They both went to shubman's room to freshen up. After that they went downstairs to have dinner. After dinner everyone sat in the living room talking and spending time but shubman's mind was running non stop. He sat there without talking, ishan observed his behaviour

Maa.. me and shubi will go and sleep he is tired from the journey. Ishan said to his mother in law. Shubman's mother smiled at his caring behaviour and nodded. Shubman looked at ishan and ishan signalled him to get up, shubman and ishan both stood up and went to shubman's room after saying good night to others. Other's also retired to their respective rooms.

Shubman along with ishan reached his room and went inside locking the door. Shubman sat on the bed deep in thoughts while Ishu went to kitchen to bring warm milk. After sometime ishan came inside to see shubman still lost in thoughts. He went near to him and sat beside him, that's when shubman acknowledged his presence.

Shubi.. here drink this milk ishan gave the milk glass to shubman. Shubman looked confused

Drink that maan come on ishan urged shubman to drink the milk. Shubman drank the milk, ishan took the glass and placed it on the bed side table.

He sat on the bed supporting his back to the headboard and opened his arms asking him to come. Shubman went to Ishan and gently placed his body gently onto ishan and hugged him. Ishan smiled and hugged him started patting his back. Shubman sighed and relaxed, he needed this, he always craves for comfort in situations like this but as an introvert he always chooses to bottle up his emotions. But now he don't have to worry about that, he has ishan now with whom he can be transperant.

Why are you stressing so much shubi? Everything will be fine. Don't take too much stress shubi, everyone is with you papa, dad, bhaiyyas we all have your back. I know you will clear everything I trust you shubi and you should trust yourself. Ishan said in a gently voice comforting shubman. Shubman's hold on ishan tightened. He relaxed while hearing ishan.

I don't know Ishu for the first time I'm feeling scared about all of this, first your safety now this... Everything is happening so fast that i couldn't even grasp what is happening.. shubman confessed his vulnerabilities. True he is scared to his wits. He is not bothered about the company but he was surely bothered about ishan's safety. He can't let anything happen to him, what will his parents and in laws, and everyone thinks. He won't let anything happen to his Ishu no matter what even he has to sacrifice his own.

Even they met a few months back but ishan became shubman's life, he became the constant source of living reason for shubman. He became shubman's home, his happiness, his comfort, his everything. Shubman hugged ishan more tightly and with the comfort he is getting shubman slowly drifted into sleep in the arms of his lover. forgetting about everything. Ishan smiled looking at shubman's sleeping figure, he caressed shubman's face loving

You have me shubi always I'm here for you don't have to bottle up everything to yourself I will never leave you shubi good night my love ishan whispered slowly to shubman who is sleeping soundlessly. He made himself comfortable on the bed and brought shubman close to himself hugging him. After sometime he also slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

More drama is coming.....*sips tea*

Also felt really bad for shubi today when he got run out, his sad face while going out of the field 💔why always him? He missed the well deserved century but against all the odds comeback stronger my champ I know you will 🫶✨🧿

See yo guys in the next chapter lalala bye bye

Thank you for reading

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

57K 2.1K 23
just read 📖 the story you goona know eventually .. 🙃
51.2K 2.5K 31
This story is about one of the richest business tycoon Shubman Gill. Who only go after money.Who doesn't care about others.but the only person he car...
44.9K 2.1K 20
"I will wait until my last breath for you. Remember my words man... I'll make you trust me in my last day... I'll prove myself... I'll win your trust...
40.8K 2.7K 34
This is purely a fictional fanfiction, but how I wish it was true. In the beginning it may seem that I have copied the works of some writers on this...