Hero In Hell (Ben 10 X Hellta...

Por Logan2465

What would happen if Ben 10 was forced to traverse through Hell, obtaining a Demon harem (+1 Angel) along the... Más

Bio/Info
The Beginning
A Lustful Encounter
Playful Puppies
Sour, Then Sweet
The Bitch
The Blind One
The Queen
Bitter Judgement
The Return
The Next Beginning
School Day!
Hang Out!
Angelic Intervention

Adorable Angel

1.2K 44 12
Por Logan2465

Ben and the demon girls are walking together.

Monica, Malina, and Cerb 1 at the front.

Zdrada on Ben's left, Modeus on Ben's right, and Cerb 2 standing right behind him.

Then, Cerb 3 standing at the back of the group.

As they are walking, Zdrada suddenly places her hand on Ben's head, getting his attention.

Zdrada: "So, how did you manage to get down here~?"

Ben: "Firstly, take your hand off of my head." He swats Zdrada's hand away. "And secondly, that's a story for later, since it needs quite a bit of context to really understand it."

Zdrada: "Hm. Whatever you say." She takes a drag of her cigarette and pinches Ben's cheek. "But however you got down here, we should be grateful for meeting you, cutie~."

Ben: "What is with you and pinching my damn cheek!?" He tries to pull Zdrada's hand away, but her grip is too strong. "Let go of my fucking face!"

Zdrada: "I'm sorry Ben, but you'll have to be a little more forceful with me than that~." She leans down to Ben's level and licks her lips provocatively. "I'm being a bad girl, right~?"

Ben is a bit stunned at this, but Malina is there for him and pulls Zdrada off of Ben.

Malina: "Back the hell off, bitch! Don't you see you're making him feel uncomfortable!?"

Zdrada: "Oh, cmon, sis! He's just so cute that I couldn't help myself~." She wraps her arm around Malina's shoulders. "Even you can't deny that he's simply adorable~."

Malina: "S-So what if that's true!?" She shoves Zdrada off of her. "You need to learn some personal space and back off!"

Zdrada and Malina start glaring at each other, a fight likely to start. To prevent this, Ben steps between them and pushes them away from each other.

Ben: "Okay, that's enough out of both of you!"

Malina: "What!? But I wasn't doing anything!"

Ben: "Yes, you were. Zdrada was trying to provoke you, and you fell right into it."

Malina: "What else am I supposed to fucking do!? You can't go easy on her, Ben!" She makes a pushing motion. "You have to push her back, and hard in order for her to stop!"

Zdrada: "Oh, yes~. That sounds incredible~." She moans into her cigarette. "Please, punish me, Ben~."

Malina: "UGH! You are absolutely disgusting, Zdrada!" She stomps her foot on the ground. "This is why I hate you fucking masochists!"

Malina and Zdrada continue to fight and bicker, with the others watching from the sidelines.

Ben: "They sure do like to fight." He continues to rub his cheek. "What's the longest that they've fought before?"

Cerb 1: "They once fought for several hours without stopping!" She hugs Ben's neck from behind. "It was really fun to watch!"

Cerb 3: "Yeah! Blood has even been spilt before!"

Ben: "Damn. Do I even wanna know what that fight was about?"

Cerb 2: "Probably not." She shrugs her shoulders. "It was a really intense argument."

Shortly after, Zdrada and Malina end their argument.

Malina: "You know, I'm really starting to regret tagging along with you guys!" She points at Zdrada. "And it's all because of this bitch!"

Zdrada: "But despite that you're still hanging around. Perhaps there's something you want from Benny boy over there~?"

Ben: "What the hell did you just call me?"

This time, Malina has opted to not respond to Zdrada's teasing. But a large blush is present on her face.

Monica: "If you're both quite done, I would suggest we continue."

Monica began leading the way again, and everyone followed quickly behind her. Malina stands alongside Monica again, yet another attempt to stay away from her sister.

Cerb 1 is still hugging Ben's neck from behind, Zdrada is standing on his left, and Modeus is grasping onto his arm on the right.

Cerb 1: "Hey, master?"

Ben: "Yeah?"

Cerb 1: "What will we do when we get to the human world?"

Ben: "I don't know. Do you have any suggestions?"

Cerb 3: "Ooh, ooh, ooh!" She rushes to in front of Ben, walking backwards in front of him. "What about a satanic ritual? We need to corrupt the human world!"

Ben: "And what did I say about that?"

Cerb 1: "That we can't do that?"

Ben: "Exactly, so you'll have to come up with something else."

The two Cerbs grumble as they start thinking. As those two do their thing, Ben looks over at Zdrada, who just happened to look down at Ben at that exact moment. Zdrada smirks while winking at Ben, before taking another drag of her cigarette.

As Ben is about to look away, he suddenly notices that Zdrada is wearing a cross on her neck. Zdrada notices Ben looking, and she blushes slightly.

Zdrada: "Whatcha looking at, cutie~." She points at her face. "My eyes are up here, y'know~."

Ben's face suddenly flushes, and he looks up at Zdrada with a slight glare.

Ben: "T-That's not what I'm looking at!" He points at his neck. "I was looking at your necklace, and I couldn't help but notice that it's a cross."

Zdrada: "Oh, yeah."

Zdrada grabs the cross, and a slight sizzling sound can be heard, along with a slight moan from Zdrada. A slight burn mark is also visible just above her bust. Zdrada lets go of the cross, letting it fall back onto her chest.

Zdrada: "So what?"

Ben: "I was just....curious about why you wear it."

Zdrada is about to answer, but Malina beats her to the punch, turning around to face the two. This temporarily halts their walk through Hell.

Malina: "It's because of her fucking masochistic nature!"

Ben: "I mean, I understand that. But doesn't it really hurt a demon to touch a cross?"

Zdrada: "It most certainly does~. The burning, searing pain on my chest is just so...~" She moans, a bit of blush on her face. "It just feels so good~."

Ben looks at Zdrada with a mixture of embarrassment and surprise.

Malina: "I bet you wished you didn't ask, huh?"

Ben: "Kinda. I did ask, so I can't complain that I got the answer."

As the group gets moving again, Ben feels an odd feeling in his chest.

Ben: 'What's this weird feeling in my chest? It's not bad, but it does feel familiar.'

Before Ben could think about it further, the outline of a massive tower could be seen in the distance.

Monica: "Finally. It appears that we're very close to Lucifer's castle now." Monica is relieved, knowing she'll received her well-deserved coffee soon. "We're making great progress!"

Ben: "Then that means I'll be finally be able to get home soon."

Zdrada: "What? Something wrong with hell~?"

Ben: "I would just rather be back in the human realm, where the temperature is much cooler." He wipes some sweat from his forehead. "I can't stand this heat."

At around that moment, Modeus's grip on Ben's arm tightens, making him turn to look at her.

There is a lustful and hungry expression on Modeus's face, and it makes Ben nervous.

Modeus: "Our time together is fast approaching, my love~." Her heart-eyes glow a bit. "I just can't wait~."

Ben: "S-Sure. Whatever you say, M-Modeus."

Ben suddenly notices that Cerberus, all of them, are sniffing around the area intently.

Ben: "Hey, Cerberus? You good?"

Cerb 2: "The air smells....odd."

Cerb 1: "There's someone nearby." She gets on her tip-toes, continuing to sniff. "But I can't recognize the smell."

Ben: "Does it smell dangerous?"

Cerb 3: "We're not sure!"

Cerberus: "But we'll be sure to protect you, master!"

Ben chuckles and he starts scratching the chin of Cerb 1, who is hugging Ben's neck, and the entirety of Cerberus coos in satisfaction.

Ben: "That's a good girl."

After you finished scratching Cerb 1's chin, everyone starts heading on their merry way. Each and every one of the demons were going to make sure Ben got out of this situation unharmed. Each had their own individual motivations for this, but that's fine.

Ben looks forward, and he sees a bright light in the distance.

Ben: "Hey, does anyone else see that?"

Malina: "Of course we can see it." She shields her eyes. "And it's hurting my eyes!"

Monica adjusts her glasses, staring at the bright light.

Monica: "Whatever it is, it most certainly is not a demon."

Ben: "Then let's go over and see what's up!"

Ben walks past Monica and Malina, and Cerberus quickly follows him, practically on his heels. Modeus also quickly follows Ben, attempting to get as close as possible.

Malina: "Hey! Don't walk off on your own, dumbass!"

Zdrada: "Aww~ You worried about your boyfriend~?"

Malina: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Ben continues down the path, approaching the bright light. Everyone is now following him, but they stop behind a large rock and look over at the light.

The light begins to dissipate, and it reveals an individual resembling a female human. She appears to be taking notes about something, her back turned to the group. The woman is also wearing white and gold clothing, a sharp contrast to the black and red of the demons.

Ben: 'Huh. I guess we found ourselves an angel down in Hell.' That familiar feeling hits his chest again. 'There it is again. What is it about?'

Ben moves out from behind the rock and approaches the woman. When he reaches her, he taps her arm.

Ben: "Excuse me?"

The individual turns around, revealing herself to indeed be an angel, a halo floating over her head.

The angel turns around, and she opens her mouth to speak. But as soon as her eyes land on Ben, her face suddenly freezes her pupils constricting.

Ben: "Uh, hello?" He snaps his fingers in her face. "Earth to angel, over."

The snapping of Ben's fingers snaps the angel out of her trance.

???: "O-Oh. Sorry about that!" She rubs the back of her neck. "It's just a bit unusual to see a human down in Hell, let alone a human that's also a child!"

Ben: "That's understandable. It must also be unusual to see an angel in hell." He holds his hand out. "My name is Ben. It's nice to meet you Miss...?"

Azazel: "Azazel will be just fine." She shakes Ben's hand. "It's nice to meet you as well, Mr. Tennyson."

Ben continues to shake Azazel's hand, before letting go. He then begins to realize what Azazel said.

Ben: "Wait, I didn't tell you my-."

Ben is suddenly interrupted by Modeus practically pouncing on his back, hugging his neck. The sudden action causes Azazel to back up out of shock.

Ben: "Dammit, Modeus! I was gone for like a few seconds!"

Modeus: "A few seconds feels like an eternity for me~."

The other demons join Ben and Modeus. Ben expected Azazel to get nervous around so many demons, but she didn't seem to mind. In fact, Azazel seemed very excited. Azazel has even started writing in her notepad.

Monica: "Now, how did you manage to get down here?" She places a hand on her hip. "I didn't see you go through customer services."

Azazel: "O-Oh, I must have c-come in a different way!" She giggles, scratching the side of her head. "B-Because I didn't see any c-customer services when I entered H-Hell."

Monica stares at Azazel, making the angel more nervous, before sighing and then rubbing her temples.

Monica: "This whole journey is just getting more and more crazy."

Ben: "It certainly is." He suddenly slaps himself across the face. "Nope. I am definitely awake."

Azazel: "If I may ask, what exactly where are you all doing? I could use some assistance to get back on the track." She continues to write in her notebook. "I could use some more information for my research!"

Ben: "Research? For what?"

Azazel: "I'm trying to research on demons, sin, and hell itself! It just intrigues me so!"

Ben: "Oh. Alright then." He looks over to Monica. "How do you feel about her joining us?"

Monica: "I don't have any particular issues with her coming along. After all, I'm sure that Lucifer wouldn't like a human and an angel wandering around Hell." She glares slightly at Azazel. "But keep your hands off of the boy. He belongs to me."

Modeus: "What!? No way!" Her grip around Ben's neck tightens. "He belongs to me!"

Cerberus: "Don't listen to either of them, master!"

Cerberus attempts to cling onto Ben, trying to pry Modeus away from him.

Cerberus: "You belong to us, and only us!"

Malina: "Regardless of who he belongs to, he better play video games with me." She blushes slightly. "Granted, if he belonged to me I would be able to play games with him whenever I want."

Zdrada starts cackling, getting the attention of Ben, and she lights another cigarette.

Zdrada: "Just look at them fight over you~." She takes a drag of the cigarette, blowing the smoke into Ben's face. "What more do you need to convince you that this is becoming a harem~?"

Ben: "I've accepted the whole harem thing at this point."

Azazel: "A harem!? How interesting!" Her eyes become stars, and she starts writing faster. "Never in my life did I ever expect to meet so many demons! I can't believe how lucky I am!"

Ben: "Maybe for you, but I'm gonna be torn apart sooner or later."

Azazel: "Now, for a change of subject, how did you get down here, human?" Her face becomes oddly serious, flipping the page in her notebook. "Please, do not spare any details."

Ben: "It requites a lot of context to really understand. So I'll explain everything once we're back in the human realm."

Azazel: "Well.....alright then." A slight look of concern is on her face. "Shall we continue on our way?"

Ben: "We shall." The demons are still bickering. "As soon as they stop fighting."

After a couple of minutes, Ben is able to get them to calm down. Despite their apparent calmness, they're all glaring at each other.

Ben: 'So a harem. With extremely territorial demon girls. How could this go wrong?'

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

32.2K 491 22
A guy in Kuoh has a dream. That one day he'll be granted the opportunity of getting what he wants most in life. Demon Girls. At first, it's just mere...
206 0 3
The story 80 years after the Helltaker escaped from Hell with a Harem of Sharply Dressed Demon Girls plus a curious angel... Helltaker lived his life...
15.6K 395 61
I'm restarting my Ben 10 function
19.6K 362 34
Beelzebub x male reader fic Beelzebub owned by Łukasz Piskorz other characters brought in are all owned by their creators. Enjoy. (Chaos rises. 2/3)