Emison | Regret

By RAlNBXW

An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she mani... More

Alison's Posse
The Project
Date Night
The person next to me
Intentions
Dances | Lust & Love
Changes
Shopping Trips
Meetings
Assignment
Coming Out
Suspended
Sometimes
Friday night
Dealbreaker
Family Dinner
Comfort
Secret
Love's end
NEW EMISON FANFIC

The Start

7.2K 172 121
By RAlNBXW

Spencer's POV
I woke up, looked at my alarm, exactly one minute before I was supposed to wake up.

Normal students would go straight back to bed, me? I have to get up, to study.
Practice makes perfect!
I never get any recognition from my parents, it's always Melissa.

I got up from my bed and looked at my desk, all my notebooks were placed there, neatly.

I went to my bathroom, and could hear chattering downstairs.
Mum squealing over Melissa's place at the top university.

I mean, it's to be expected. What Melissa wants, she can get it, because she's a Hastings, it's natural.

I work hard for it.

I sighed and closed the bathroom door behind me.

*** *** ***

Aria's POV

I yawned as I went down my staircase for breakfast, Mike already went for Lacrosse tryouts.

I got to the table, pulled my chair out and sat in it. I could see my mum, Ella, cooking breakfast.

"Morning." I greeted, forcing a smile upon my face, I can't keep lying..

"Good morning Aria, and good morning dear." she replied as dad walked down the stairs with a newspaper article in his hand, he kissed mum on the lips and took a seat.

I looked at him, shameful. How could he do that to us?

Mum plated our food up, but not her own.

I couldn't take just sitting at this table, pretending I don't know and make us all a happy family again. I just can't.

"Actually, mom, you eat with dad. I'm not really feeling like eating at home today, I'll grab something from the brew." I said walking out the room, taking my leather jacket and bag.

I walked with my leather jacket hanging from my arm, and got into my car. I sat in the driver's seat and released a stressed sigh, I put my key in my ignition and put my foot on the clutch and drove to the Brew.
I walked in with a book in my hand, Wild Cards by Simone Elkeles.

I stood in the queue waiting to order my coffee as I looked at the menu above.

"Next!" The cashier said as I moved forward.

"A Dry soy cap please." I ordered as I got out my purse paying for the coffee.

I paid and held my coffee in my hand, I turned round to see all the tables being occupied.

I walked awkwardly towards the only available seat, why was it awkward, you ask?

Because it was next to Mr.Fitz.

I was just staring at him, his curly hair looked as soft as cotton candy.
How would it feel to have my hands run through his smooth hair?

Mr.Fitz took a sip from his coffee and glanced up to look at me, gawking at him.
I must look like a creep.

"Aria, theres a seat here" an angelic voice greeted me, I just nodded and sat in the seat next to him. He had paperwork scattered on the desk infront of him.

I held my coffee in my hands, fidgeting with my fingers, taking a sip every now and then.
Mr.Fitz got up, with a book in his hand.

"It was nice to see you, Aria. Make sure you're not late to school." he took a step and then smiled.

"Bye, Mr- Ez--" I cut myself off, unsure what to call him outside of school.

"Ezra's fine." he laughed

"Goodbye Ezra." I smiled to him, the thought of his name sounding so good to me.

A/N
Notice what I did there? ;)

He waved as he walked towards the door of the brew and walked out.

I drank from my coffee cup, and looked at the clock, tick, tick, tick. Ezra. Ezra. Ezra.
I shook my head and looked at the clock.

I'll be late!

*** *** ***
Emily's POV
Agh! Damn it!
School. School. School.
Who even likes school anyways? I mean how the hell is studying what happened to monarchs going to help me with my future? Or how many pies I'll have if someone eats three?

My head is banging, and every sound is echoing and its really irritating.
I'm walking to my locker casually, hearing everyone coming through the corridor and jocks, kicking a ball about.

I saw Hanna running up to me instantly,

"Hi Hanna." I said opening up my locker.

"Ouch, Em! How'd you get that big white bandage? Don't tell me, you cut maasive carrot and it caused a gash? Gosh I hate those!" she said prancing around.

Spencer came and shot a look at her.
I just looked at her weirdly, while laughing.

The bell rang and I closed my locker and went to my first lesson, english.

Bzzzzz

My phone vibrated, popping up with a message.

'Hey Em! I'm coming to pick you up!' - Alicia

I smiled at the text, she's adorable.
I walked into English, as the door shut behind me; people were going to their seats, taking their textbooks out.

"Phone away please, Miss.Fields" Mr.Fitz demanded as he stood up, tapping the board with his chalk.

Surprisingly, Alison was already in her seat. This is rare.

I sat in my seat as she continued to look out the window.

"Morning Ali" I said quietly trying not to be caught by Mr.Fitz.
Her head turned to me, smiling as she waved.

*** *** ***

At lunch, Alicia swapped my bandage and told me stories about her trips to Mexico.

"And this one time, I was outside a club, and this dude was totally out of it!
His "gaydar" was his penis he said." Alicia burst out laughing as I let out laughs too

"Really? Oh my god!" I laughed with tears coming from my eyes from the laughter.

"So... for the party, have you decided who you're going with..?" she asked looking down, fidgeting with her fingers.

I blinked. I smiled, "not yet." I replied.
She nodded, accepting my decision, as she linked her arm with mine as I headed for my next lesson. Extra subject, French. I never really liked French, I'm not good with languages..
I only did it because Alison did, and Alison seemed so.. infatuated with it.

Alison is intelligent, she could be as smart as Spencer, or more. She just doesn't use it because of her social status, she threw it away.

I walked in the class to hear girls gossiping, a few of the popular ones who aren't as popular as Ali.

"Ugh, that bitch is such a slut! I mean come on, she's practically slept with the whole school." a girl said

"And she's reveals too much, her looks draws all these horny assed teenagers in. Not to mention shes a presumptuous bitch." the other said

"We're not her slaves, even though she treats us all like one, especially that posse of hers. I bet they're all like her." another added.

I walked to my seat, my fists clenching.

"We're not hers either. You don't know her so you can't judge her, so what if she has the looks? It just means she's beautiful. Don't assume anything without evidence. And maybe "horny-assed teenagers" have a great time in bed with her since she clearly would be better than you." I snapped.

Realising what I had just said, I sat down, staying silent.

"You, can stop being her dog too.. You're not that bad." their leader added

Just then Ali came into the room, late as usual, her curls catching my attention. Boys from our school in the hallway checking out her ass.

*** *** ***
The teacher handed out worksheets.
As we looked at our sheets, groaning.
Ali looked at her phone, and then put it in her pocket.

I tapped my pen on the desk continuously, frustrated, everyone finished about half the sheet, and I'm here with a blank page. I look across at Ali with a full filled sheet. She just sat in her seat, staring at the clock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick.

She raised her hand.

"Oui?" he spoke.

"Puis-je aller à la salle de bain?" she asked, grabbing her handbag as if she knew she was aloud to go.

I mean, I didn't understand what she said, but.. it sounds nice so, that's cool.

"Vous devez faire votre travail , Mlle DiLaurentis" he spoke shaking his head, organising his desk.

"Mais , monsieur, je l'ai déjà fini tout cela." she replied fixing her skirt.

He pushed his glasses back to it's original position and shot Alison a surprised look.

"Très bien, mais vous avez de revenir rapidement. "

She nodded, "Merci" she walked out the classroom smirking.

I tapped my foot on the ground, I could hear the relieved sigh of students booming in my head on a loop as soon as she left.

I held my hand on my forehead, I answered about two questions.
All of this looks like its not even an existing language!

"Mlle Fields?" Mr. Calvera started speaking, his voice echoed.

"Mlle Fields?" he repeated.

Aaron tapped my arm, then he tugged until I came back to my senses.
I shot a look at him, "what?" I asked.

"Mlle Fields!" Mr. Calvera was now stood infront of my desk, shouting in my ear.

"Yes sir?!" I stood up

"Pouvez-vous apporter Mlle DiLaurentis de la salle de bains, s'il vous plaît" he asked but I didn't understand a word

"In english..?" I asked

He sighed.
"Can you bring back Miss.DiLaurentis from the bathroom please?" he said as I nodded and he took his seat in his chair and started looking in a textbook.

I got out the classroom. I stretched.
Finally, Air!
I felt like suffocating in that class.

I pushed the door open to the bathroom, there was nobody by the mirror.

"Ali? Mr.Calvera wants you back" I said, as I walked to all the stalls, knocking on them, I looked under each one, all empty.

Where could she possibly be?

I texted Ali.

[ Mr.Calvera wants you back, if you don't come back, you'll be in trouble. -Em ]

I clicked send, as I walked out the bathroom sighing.

My head is hurting. I need to get some medicine to help ease the pain, a janitor might have some.
My head pounded, I felt like fainting.

I saw the door to the janitor's closet, open, just a little bit.
I walked to it slowly, my hand on my head, as I shook it, I had to make sure I wouldn't disturb the janitor.

I could hear moaning, and kisses.

I peeked through the crack,
My eyes widened.
I could faint right here.

Ali was literally in her white blouse, with her tie stripped off, about three or four buttons off her blouse, her hair was a bit messed, her black skirt.

Her legs were wrapped around a dude's waist. Was that Ryan? Her arms were around his neck, as they were banging into the shelves roughly, her tongue down his throat. You could hear her moaning from outside. His hand went trailing up her leg, up her skirt as he tugged on it. His zip was undone and her hands moved down to the hem of his shirt as she pulled on it, sexually.

She unbuttoned his shirt and she trailed her soft fingers on his abs.
I could see his smirk.

I felt sick.
After I defended you, I thought.. maybe you weren't as bad as everyone said you were. You were sweet. You were kind.
You protected what you loved, but you're not.

I quickly got out of there.
My heart hurt more than my head.

I dialled my first contact on A.

Ring, ring, ring.

She picked up.

"Hey, you know, if you're still going to that party, I'll go with you." I said to her on the phone, opening the corridor's doors, rushing out to the yard, getting on my bike to get out of here as fast as I can.

A / N
SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYYSSS!
And sorry for a short update, I'll start writing the next chapter as soon as I can, damn, Ali's always breaking her heart.

I just wanted to update because its my birthday!

27/06 💕
But hey, vote and leave me a comment!
Comments help me to write! Since they're my motivation.

'Til next time
Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 990 39
Emily Fields has no plans to return to her hometown of Rosewood, but that changes after she gets a letter from Alison DiLaurentis. Love is a strong e...
8.5K 143 19
-A free fan fiction. Alison is in love with Emily, but she doesn't show it. Actually she act like a bitch toward Emily. But when they have to work t...
131K 4.8K 22
Alison is an overly privileged rich woman with a large mansion and a family that holds a multi-million dollar corporation. She has never believed in...
173K 2.9K 32
Emily Fields starting her junior year at Rosewood Day High School. On her first day she runs into the queen bee Alison DiLaurentis. Was it fate? Dest...