Deep inside recaps

By rahfr3aky

In this mini-chapters of Deep Inside you get to experience the world and relationship of Chris and Amanda... More

Prologue
NIGHTCAP 1 -WANTON
NIGHTCAP 2- Secret Pleasure
NIGHTCAP 3- Sex Me Good
NightCap 4- Angst
Night Cap 5: Double Pleasure

Night CAP 6CHASING STEPANI

243 1 0
By rahfr3aky

Amanda

Nearly a week after my pleasurable encounter with Kaseem and that Daddy Long character, my sex was still sore. I couldn't get over how hurtfully good they fucked me. My nipples still ached, and I could almost still feel them all over me-mouths sucking and tasting my feminine parts with agility; astronomical equipment's plundering into me in mitigated rhythms; pulling out with just as much tenacity; staff-poles about as rigid as an iron rod...

My God—what an experience!

It didn't help any that sex with Stefani had taken a backseat for the time being.

Cunnilingus was by-far the only practice my sex was in agreement with. Anything more was just too damn...unharmonious with my soreness.

Speaking of which...where in the hell was Stefani! It being Sunday, I Knew today was her day off from work, and usually, when I opened my eyes to a new day, she was the first thing I admired in the morning.

Getting up, I went into the bathroom to relieve my bladder. Wiped myself then flushed the toilet. Looking into the mirror while washing my hands, my hair was disheveled as if I been in a sexathon the night before. I wet my hands and finger-combed my tresses down to a somewhat more agreeable look.

After brushing my teeth. After washing my face...I heard it!

Low guttural moans. Sounds of pleasure. Those feel-good moans sounding as if they came from inside the walls. The walls vibrating like they too. were making love.

Quietly, I followed the lustful sounds of sex, which led me to the guest room. Standing before the cocaine-colored door, I could hear the unmistakable whispers and murmurs much clearer, as the door was slightly cracked.

Everything I had done to Chris was now rearing its ugly head right back at me.

Karma's a bitch!

I didn't know whether to open the door and storm into the room like a wild cyclone. Or step back and remove myself from Stefani's life?,

I chose...the former—without the cyclone antics

Oblivious to my silent entrance, I watched them with open-plaudit eyes. Eyes that took a voyage; one of voyeuristic envy...or zeal.

Witnessing how Stefani was kneeling over this bronzed-complexion woman—her

splendid ass-cheeks being cradled in the woman's palms, Stefani moving her hips up and down and around like a belly-dancing Shakira, the woman thrusting upward in a peculiar motion, the black shaft of her strap-on coated with Stefani's wetness, the dark-brown scrotums of the dildo almost as shiny as the shaft—made me step back.

I could hear Stefani panting harder and harder as I retracted further and further

Now, in our room, sitting on the bed—cupping my ears to drown-out their prolife sounds, clutching my eyes tightly imagining that this wasn't taking place -- I could still hear them. The volume of their love-making had taken a higher pitch as if meant to seduce me. sex throbbed.

Frustratingly, I reached for the dresser, the bottom draw. Opened it. Fished around until I found what I was looking for.

She has to pay for this act of deceit! I thought to myself.

Stefani

Lips parted. Tongues dancing. We kissed. Teats perky. Clit pulsing. I'm aroused. lower

lips parted like the lips of my mouth, I'm wide-open...to the penetrating instrument of Patti's fake dong. She holds me firmly at the backside. My tits skim across her pierced nips. Every touch is frantically delicious. Every stroke is like the smooth paddling of a rescue-boat approaching the shoreline. Every kiss, nibble, moan... is like a climaxing-earth of sentiments. Every—

Plow!

Shit!

A slap to y backside knocks the wind out of me. I gasp. My sex clenches. I look behind me.

Amanda

Surprise splay s over her face. The glint of pleasure serenades from her eyes. A mask of want: a mask of secret pleasure. sex. angst, all doubling in pleasure, washes over her fuck-faced expression.

Her eyes can't help but notice my hips.

Stefani

My eyes widen at the sight of it.

Fourteen - Inches of a chocolate venous dick!

It drips with what I presume to be spit, or lube.

OhmyGod...I hope she's not planning—

"You like to cheat. bitch!" she growls.

Patti has stopped pumping. The look on her face is full of questions.

"N-N-No," I stammer.

Really, I thought it wouldn't be such a big deal!

I don't say this to her. Rather, I just think this is to myself

In one hand she holds the bottle of Pjur . She squirts a nice amount onto her palm and looks over my shoulder at Patti,

Keep fucking, next!"

Patti attempts to respond. "I don't know—"

Amanda interjects. "Shut the fuck up or you'll get fucked next, bitch!" She steps to the side to give Patti a view of what she's threatening to fuck her with

Patti's eyes go wide as mine had gone seconds before. Without any further dispute.

Patti starts stroking the shit out of my walls. There's no more passionate-slow strokes; just straight hardcore fuck-you-silly thrusts.

Amanda

I grab hold of Stefani's hair with one hand. slather a glob of lube to her butthole with the other. She gasps. I'm not sure if it's from the warm substance that drips on the ring of her ass, or from the way this chick is fucking her.

Like Kaseem had done to me a week ago, I push one finger into Stefani. In. Out. Around.

Two fingers. In. Out. Around. Three fingers. In. Out. Rotate. In, Rotate. Out. Rotate.

Stefani

Amanda's fingers in my ass opens me so good that I release a warbling-wail. She grab me by the neck with the other hand, whispers in my ear. Next time. you ask permission to fuck. you hear?"

"Yea—yes!" I choke back a scream when the bulbous-end of the monstrous fuck-toy

slaps against my bum. Patti's still stroking me crazy. My wet-walls sluice on her rubber-dong

with her every upward and downward manifestation.

Amanda pushes. Patti pulls out then pushes back in. Amanda pushes some more. Now, I'm open! About five-inches in diameter. So wide I cry-moan into Patti's neck. "Arrgghhh...shit! Amanda...please fuck me slow. It's too...big!"

Amanda

I ignore her cries but savor the bliss. Half of my choice-of-weapon is in her. My eyes are locked with those of Patti's. I reach beneath Stefani's hips. Touch Patti...underneath the harness does to her pleasure spot

She's shaved. Plump. And. Wet.

Patti lifts her pelvis upward fucking herself against my hand. Fucking herself into Stefani. Fucking herself into me, as I withdraw from Stefani and move the straps of Patti's harness around the lips of her shaved plumpness. and penetrate her deeply . I penetrate her for the disrespect of penetrating what's mine. Penetrate her tightness ten- twelve thirteen- fourteen-inches deep. Everything is buried in her. Her eyes roll. She cries out to me. Cries om with me. With us—Stefani and I. Cries out as I—

"OhGod...Chris!" I come-moan, waking to my boyfriend sucking my clit in my state of dreamy-arousal. I keep my eyes shut, visualizing Stefani in my minds-eye. Depicting Patti. Daddy Long, Kaseem and others fucking me as Chris hikes my legs over his shoulders and pounds into me recklessly.

I come!

Not because his dick is that good. But. because I had thought of Chris' idea of "experimenting," that I had imagined and dreamt about going through with some wild experiences. Those dreams consisted of threesomes and even a foursome: all which didn't include Chris.

Stefani had been the epitome to this...wet-dream, and though it was only a dream, I guess that in my mind, I was only chasing Stefani!

To stay updated for Girlfriend's release and to read more of the authors' work,

Visit them on Instagram: @mjerotica

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.3K 2.7K 22
Madison and Luke are high-school sweethearts, but are eventually driven apart. Two years after their divorce, they end up together again and Luke fin...
221K 2.5K 14
CHRIS BROWN IMAGINES ALL ABOUT SEX FOR TEAM BREZZY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE,AND RECOMMEND MY STORY LOVE:ANNA
25.7K 52 59
Short stories and poems of lust, love, sex, erotic shorts, dirty love. And many more tips of love sexy stories.
13.4K 132 44
Book Guide to all of my stories . . . . . . . Warning... this is not an actual complete books . . 💗💗💗