๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€ ใƒผ ๐™–...

Per softreika

โ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ?! ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๏ฟฝ... Mรฉs

00 , insufferable
01 , kiss my ass
02 , inspiration
04 , unfamiliar face
05 , shipping and tensions
06 , i got you
07 , safe haven
08 , mine

03 , bonding

138 15 18
Per softreika

insufferable; bonding
"what are you assuming here?! i just want peace! not a boyfriend!"

spending time with alhaitham on the same day that you were cursing him out on...

it was definitely odd. but you knew that keeping the peace was the most smart adult thing to do.

i mean, if you two didn't, then dehya would be on your ass.

and not in a hot way.

after getting the message from alhaitham with the photograph, you enlargen it and begin to sketch. getting a nice layout in pencil before painting was the best way to combat your ocd.

you definitely did NOT want to mess this one up.

"you know, there's an art club in this school. have you not heard of it?" alhaitham inquired while you finished the rough sketch.

your eyebrows lifted, and your eyes widened. you looked like a surprised cat.

"really?! ah shit, why have i not heard about this?! do you have any details?! address?! anything to sign up?!" you eagerly gripped your pencil in excitement.

alhaitham coughed and covered his mouth. "relax, short glasses. i got the info from cyno, he figured that kaveh would partially be interested. he's an architect major, so, drawing."

you nodded in understanding, then you gasped. "oh my gosh! we should have a group chat!"

alhaitham's expression turned to that of pure dread. "oh gods, please no. those two are already annoying, and adding you in the mix...."

you glared and he patted your head. "kidding, don't behead me." he then sighs. "i've known them longer, so i know for a fact that they're both annoying as shit. just be warned."

you went back to sketching, cleaning it up before going through your box of acrylics. "then why do you hang out with them? it's kinda self sabotage if you ask me."

"we've been friends since highschool, and kind of the only people who are willing to talk to me. plus tighnari, but he's less annoying." alhaitham states blankly while typing on his phone.

his hands would make a great necklace...-

no.

"ah, yeah. tighnari seems to be the smarter out of the three, haha. just from what i've seen of those other two." you laughed, wiping the eraser crumbs off your piece.

alhaitham sighed and dropped his phone onto the bed, pinching his nosebridge. "i made the groupchat. go nuts."

you giggle and grab your phone, and going to the message app.

oh, this'll be fun!!

the annoying musketeers (+y/n) ft. fox boy

cyno:
uh, what is this, alhaitham? you never make group chats...

kaveh:
oh shit! it's y/n!!! heyyyy babygirl! 😜😜🤑🤑😍🤪😘😘

girlbossy/n:
LMAO WHAT ETHF FUCK

tighnari:
what the hell is this?? i was sleeping..
oh hi y/n

girlbossy/n:
hhello tighnari!!! sorry to wake u

tighnari:
no worries. oh dear god, they're here..

cyno:
whatre ye talkin about, tigh?!

tighnari:
do not call me that i'll cut your balls off

kaveh:
goddamn!!!! tighnari is one rough mf!!

anyways hi y/n 🤪😜😛😍🤪😛😜😍😜😍😍😜🤪

girlbossy/n:
maybe i should've just stayed off the phone...

kaveh:
noooo, bbg, what's wrong?!?!?!
you sound like alhaitham wtf

cyno:
dumbass has a point.

kaveh:
kys

cyno has sent an image!

kaveh:
THAT IS VERY INAPPROPRIATE CYNO
you take that back.

alhaitham:
y/n keeps giggling at you two, shut it.
she's loud.

tighnari:
?!?!?!?

cyno:
hols tf up

kaveh:
BOOBIE MAN?!??! YOU'RE WITH HER RN?? MKSMKSJMD
also this is the first time you spoke in lowercase!!!
congrats on the evolution girlie!!

girlbossy/n:
not feeling very girlboss rn alhaitham
how am i supposed to finish this piece now

cyno:
they're kissing omg

alhaitham: Shut up.

kaveh:
oh nOOoooooooOO he brought out the grammar!!!!
let's make out daddy 🤑🤑

alhaitham: Why the emojis?

kaveh:
bc ur rich bbg

cyno:
no shit hes in economics dumbass

tighnari:
why am i even here

girlbossy/n:
emotional support

tighnari:
tf am i supporting, im the one who wants to jump into
a fucking volcano

kaveh:
oh noooo haha dont die ur too sexy haha

alhaitham:
Are you always this annoying around others, Kaveh?

kaveh:
hey :(((
so y/n... 😍😍

alhaitham:
Back off. She doesn't need to be traumatized by you either.

kaveh:
AND WHO ELSE HAVE I TRAUMATIZED BEFORE?!?!?

alhaitham:
Literally everyone.

cyno:
#facts #soreal #goddamn #im14andthisisdeep
#y/nxalhaitham

alhaitham:
What.

girlbossy/n:
im utterly speechless rn
like
hELLO??? WHYRE U SHIPPING US?

cyno:
make out already.

alhaitham:
I'm shutting off my phone. Goodbye.

kaveh:
aw man i wanted them to kiss

cyno:
stfu ur loterally flirting w y/n

girlbossy/n:
🧍‍♀️

you put your phone down on your desk and stared at the wall in... shock? fear? concern?

you knew one thing, alhaitham was right.

they are something else.

alhaitham sighed and gripped his phone like he was about to break it. his veins were prominent on his large, rough, manly hands-

STOP.

NO MORE HANDS.

you gripped your pencil and like on autopilot, you drew his hand in the matter of minutes in your sketchbook.

oh god.

what have i done.

you tried to hide the sketchbook but alhaitham was faster. he noticed your odd behavior.

you turned away as he examined your lovely drawing of his hand.

"oh.. haha how did that get there?! that's so crazy... wow im so embarrassed because its an old drawing haha..." you laughed to yourself in pure fear and proceeded to resume on your painting.

alhaitham held back a chuckle.

"you did this really quick... how?"

"i've trained myself to... i like ha- i like practicing hands.. they're really difficult to draw and i want to master them..." you admitted.

why am i telling him the truth?!

"interesting." he hands you back the sketchbook.

"also, anything cyno or kaveh says, just ignore them. they like to act like a bunch of toddlers despite the fact that they're in college."

alhaitham sighs and takes off his glasses.

you try not to blush and just went back to your painting.

after about an hour, alhaitham was still in your dorm, watching you paint peacefully. you looked back and forth between your phone and the painting, trying to get the colors right.

"ya know, you don't have to stay here. if you need to, you can go home." you stated without looking up.

you used your towel and wiped off the excess paint from your brush, washing it again.

alhaitham! pov:

i should have left by now, but...

why haven't i?

i don't even want to get up, i feel really comfortable just watching her...

is it because i never was able to create like she does?

or is it something else?

i know i'm a visual learner.

no, i don't like her, why would i? i don't have any incentive to.

i just need to examine her... that's all.

because i'm a visual learner. i have a photographer's eye.

and my art is in front of me.

y/n! pov:

you could feel alhaitham lean in closer to examine the painting.

it had been close to two hours, and you were getting the base colors in. you tried your best to eyeball the colors and match them as close as you could.

you really liked this photo, you didn't want to miss a single detail.

you suddenly heard a knock on your dorm door.

"oh shit! is that collei?!" you yelp out in a whisper.

alhaitham seemed calm and leaned back. "so?"

"SO?! she's going to think something!! ah.. shit.." you panic, putting your paints on your desk.

"i'm changing, who is it?!" you call out.

"ah, that's hot." you heard a muffled but familiar voice behind the door.

wait...

kaveh...?!

"shut up, dumbass! these doors are thin as shit!" another familiar voice scolded.

alhaitham was the one to get up, expressing incredible disgust.

you could see his hand grip into a tightened fist.

is he gonna beat them up...?

he opened the door, and there they were. the demons from the group chat.

kaveh peeped through behind alhaitham to see you, and he grinned mischievously.

"eyy, girlboss! you're looking fiiiineee~" kaveh flirted, alhaitham blocking the doorway with his big arms.

"kaveh, i am serious. i will break your jaw."

"or what? you don't even like her, you've done nothing but bitch about her alllllll day, right? so i can have my way with her!" kaveh grinned proudly.

cyno facepalmed and sighed loudly. "you're just asking for it at this point."

kaveh squeezed through the side of alhaitham, and that only ticked him off more.

kaveh approached you rapidly, and you started to get worried.

shit. he's actually not kidding?! i thought this was all a huge joke!!

before kaveh could touch you, you saw a fast blur of an arm crushing through kaveh's jaw and sending him through the right dorm wall, making a huge crater, just a couple inches from your desk.

your jaw dropped in shock, and you dropped your paintbrush.

alhaitham was breathing heavily, and wiped his knuckles of any dust.

he made eye contact with you.

"i can't let him touch you. you're my muse."

i am fainted dead do not talk to me

words: 1548!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

22.5K 514 24
[Modern day college AU] As 18 year old Alhaitham finally starts college, he finds out that he will be sharing his dorm with a boy his age. But as he...
126K 4.9K 38
โ”โœฆ๐——๐—ข๐—ก'๐—ง ๐— ๐—”๐—ž๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—›๐—”๐—ฅ๐—— ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—ข๐—ง๐—› ๐—ข๐—™ ๐—จ๐—ฆ. ๐—œ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ช๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—š๐—˜๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜, ๐—ก๐—ข ๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—ง...
24.4K 767 41
โ€ข Scaramouche/Wanderer x gn!Reader โ€ข A new start after erasing himself from the Irminsul, he is wandering the Grand Bazaar before bumping into someo...
37.9K 2.4K 14
โ I'D POISON YOUR COFFEE IN A HEARTBEAT BUT MY GRADE DEPENDS ON YOU. โž โ”โ”โ” two rivals forced to work together on a project only sounds good...