Blood in the Octagon

Από Mightyenaboy975

Grey is a newer fighter in the UFC scene with an undefeated record. He is one of the most respectful and hone... Περισσότερα

New Friendships
Just Hanging Out
Before the Fallout
Pain
The Plan
The Best Revenge is Happiness
A Bet Won
The Bar Incident

The Grand Oso

505 13 18
Από Mightyenaboy975

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Xayah POV-

I pant softly as my coach begins to check the cut on my lip. "She's given you a true shiner champ. But her left hook and right jab are sloppy. If you weave that hook you can end this." He says and I nod. He pulls out a mirror and chuckles. "Rakaan might not be too happy." He says and I look at the mirror.

(Xayah. She is the current Featherweight champion. She's only lost three fights, and two of those came down to decision in her career. She is 25 years old, 137 pounds, and is 5 foot 3 inches tall. She is known for her speed and accuracy.)

"Yeah. He's always focused on perfection." I say as they clean the cut. "Hey. Does that Grey kid fight tonight?" I ask and he nods.

"Yeah. Just like you requested he's the last fight tonight. After this fight he's two more away from being in a title fight." He says and I laugh.

"He's undefeated. I don't remember anyone going undefeated towards his title fight. Especially so young too, I got into fighting when I was twenty-two." I say as my training partners begin to move away.

"He's definitely making a splash kid. I also heard that he turned down some sponsors. Big names too, said he doesn't like what they support. The kid's got a good head on him. But focus on keeping that belt here." He says and I nod as I put my mouth guard in. I get up and walk towards the center to see my opponent.

"That belt is mine." She says and I roll my eyes. I don't bother trying to touch gloves, she got a sneaky hit on me because of it. She swings at me and I duck under it, I move to the left, and send a punch to her jaw. She recovers and sends a left hook at me, I lean back, and stand back up to begin my assault on her. Two left jabs, a right hook, a body uppercut, followed by a flying knee to her chin knocks her down. I get on top of her and begin to hammer fist her head into the floor. But I'm pulled off by the ref and I begin to celebrate my victory.

I hug my team as I walk up to Bruce Buffer. "Ladies and Gentlemen. At fifteen seconds into the third round, our winner, and STILL! THE UNDISPUTED UFC FEATHERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! Xayah!" He announces as the stadium erupts into cheers. He walks up to me and puts the microphone in front of me. "How does it feel to keep the belt?" He asks and I smile.

"It feels amazing Bruce! Kim was a tough opponent, but I had to keep my belt. Thank you so much who everyone who supported me! I love you guys and I love my fans! I couldn't be here if it wasn't for you all!" I say and the crowd cheers louder.

"How do you feel not being the last fight of the night?" He asks and I smile.

"I'm excited. Grey is an amazing fighter and I can't wait to see him in action." I say and Bruce nods.

"Well thank you Xayah." He says and I smile.

"Anytime Bruce." I say and walk off with my group. As we walk backstage I see Grey talking to his Mother/Coach. "Hey!" I call out to him and he turns to me.

(Grey Koi-Len. In this one he is a Polar Bear Vastayan. He is 20 years old, 6'8 tall, and he is undefeated. He is also dating Kai'sa from KDA, they've been dating for six years now.)

"Hey champ!" He says and walks up to me. "Amazing fight!" He says and holds out his fist. I bump it and laugh.

"Are you excited? You're so close to your title fight." I say and he smiles.

"Hell yeah! I'm super pumped." He says and smiles down at me.

"Good fighting out there Xayah." His mother says and I smile at her.

(Winona Koi-Len Grey's adopted mother and personal trainer.)

"Oh thanks Ma'am." I say as his sisters walk up as well.

(Dahlia Koi-Len Grey's oldest sister and his health/Dietary coach.)

(Akeno Koi-Len. Grey's older sister and educational tutor she's also human.)

(Robin Koi-Len. Grey's younger sister and biggest supporter.)

"Is Rakaan here?" Robin asks looking for my husband.

"Oh no. He's at a photo shoot for his magazine." I say and Grey frowns.

"Yeah. Kai'sa is doing the same so she couldn't be here either." He says and I hum.

"That damn girl. She hardly shows up for his fights, but he always goes to her concerts." Winona says as his sisters cross their arms and nod.

"Well I'm rooting for you Grey. Go get them Grand Oso." I say and he laughs.

"Thanks Birdie." He says and we turn as his challenger walks out to his music.

"What's your walk out song?" I ask and he smiles.

"You're about to find out." He says and stretches slightly. "We'll have to celebrate your victory." He says and holds out his fist.

"You mean OUR victories." I say and fist bump him. "Knock out or submission" I ask and he laughs.

"Knock out." He says and puts his gloves on. "Time to get this party started." He says and I smile.

-Grey POV-

I wave to Xayah as I begin walking out into the stadium. (Song=Afterlife by Stim and RJ Pasin.) Mom and my sisters walk out with serious looks as I dance around slightly. I high five and fist bump everyone I could as we walk. They check my gloves and mouth guard as I get loose. "The challenged fighter for the last fight of the night, is the tallest fighter in UFC history! He's undefeated in twenty fights! From the home field of Ionia! It's the Grand Oso Grey Koi-Len!" Bruce Buffer announces as the crowd cheers. I get into the Octagon and wave to the crowd with a smile.

"Be careful Grey. He's a dirty fighter." Mom says and I nod.

"Let's have a clean fight." The ref says and we nod. "Go!" He says as we begin walking forward. I go to touch gloves but he swings at me, I lean back, and send a powerful kick to his stomach. As he gasps slightly I rush in, lift him onto my shoulder, I slam him onto the matt violently, and back away slightly while pointing at him. He slowly gets back up, as he fully stands up, I open my arms while shaking my head.

"You gonna disrespect me?! This is MY Octagon!" I yell and he swings at me. I weave to the left and slam a left hook into his cheek. I quickly follow up with three quick uppercuts to his body, as he hunches over I pull him into a clinch, and slam my knee into his face, and he recoils back as blood spurts onto my leg. I quickly hit him with a left jab followed by a right overhand haymaker, and he drops to the ground like a sack of potatoes. The ref quickly gets between us but I already backed away. The crowd erupts into cheers as Bruce Buffer enters the Octagon.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Referee Jackson has called an end to this fight, at forty-five seconds into the first round. Our winner...BY KNOCKOUT! Grey 'Grand Oso' Koi-Len!!!" He yells as my family jumps up to hug me tightly. I raise my hand up high in victory as I smile. "What do you think of this victory Grey?" Bruce asks and I smile.

"Amazing Bruce! I knew the second Tyler came out swinging, I had to end the fight. Everyone knows my biggest thing is respect, and my family. So I wanted to show him that he has to respect his opponent." I say and the crowd cheers.

"What are you doing after the fight?" Bruce asks.

"Well I'm going to hang out with a new friend." I say and Bruce looks at me.

"You're not hanging out with Kai'sa?" Bruce asks and I shake my head.

"She's busy right now. So I'm gonna hang out with another fighter to celebrate our victory." I say and Rodin elbows my side gently.

"Well how do you feel about a title fight soon?" He asks and I smile.

"It'll be amazing. But I'll still be me whether I win or lose." I say and the crowd cheers again.

"Thank you Grey! You have an amazing night! Thank you all for stopping by!" Bruce says and I walk off. I hug my family as we walk back into the hallway. I wave goodbye as I go to meet Xayah to celebrate our victory.

-Alright! First chapter is out! So Grey and Kai'sa are childhood sweethearts. Rakaan and Xayah have been married for a long time. But wait! There's supposed to be a twist here!-

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.7K 255 44
Y/n, is a homeless war veteran. Before your service you ran away from home due to some...family issues...yea we can put it like that. The local V/A...
346K 8.6K 92
In a world of super powered individuals, Y/N stands out amongst his peers. His selfless nature had earned him a lot but one day it earns him a little...
56.6K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...
30.6K 988 17
[DISCONTINUED] Beyond expectation between life and death, I know nothing about the truth, for my past remains unknown, a secret I cannot unveil, my m...