π‘π€π˜ πŽπ… π’π”ππ’π‡πˆππ„...

By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire an... More

01
Cast
02
03
04
05
06
instagram
07
08
09
10
11
12
instagram
13
14
15
16
17
instagram
18
19
21
22
instagram
23
24
25
26
27
instagram
28
29
30

20

1.1K 38 22
By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

CHAPTER TWENTY
END THE BET

        As Jey, Cody and Jimmy got to the next episode of Raw, the man had one thing on his mind: end the bet. Having drove with Leanne he was more quiet than usual which Leanne did notice since she asked him about it but he reassured her to only be thinking about family stuff.

Leanne, not wanting to seem invasive only nodded understanding and remaining silent for the rest of the drive with the only things giving her reassurance were when Jey would kiss her palm or rub her thigh.

"So what are you gonna do tonight?" Cody asks him. They had told him what Jey called Jimmy about three nights ago after his date with Leanne.

The other three days before raw he had spent over at Leanne's hotel. She would have gone home for the day off but she lived in Washington so it didn't make sense.

In those three days they spent together were absolute bliss for the both of them. Leanne had actually let herself be off guard with Jey and off guard for the first time in years. They laid around and watched movies, cooked together, played mini games and relaxed on the bed which occasionally lead to heated moments between them, which to his dismay Jey ended before anything happened regarding with them in between the sheets.

It wasn't that he didn't want to, it's that he wanted to end the bet first.

Speaking of the bet he finally answered Cody. "I'mma tell em' straight up, things are getting serious with Leanne and I and I wanna be free with her without the bet hanging over my head. So I back out."

"You know you'd owe everyone all the money added up right?" Jimmy tells him.

"I know," Jey nods.

"Uce, that's 5Gs a person with seven people." Jimmy says.

"Six, I'm not taking money from you man." Cody says.

"Thanks man." Jey daps him up appreciatively.

"Five, ion want your bet money uce." Jimmy declines. "Never wanted it actually."

"So why were you paying up when I won parts of it?" Jey asks.

"For the fun of it, honestly." Jimmy shrugs.

"You had money to waste man. Now I owe what like 25k total?" Jey looks at them.

"That plus the rest of the categories, remember sleeping with her wasn't the only thing, there was date, second date and all that." Cody points out.

"Damn." Jey shakes his head.

"Yeah you did not think this through." Jimmy pats his shoulder with a laugh.

"Tell me about it, but you know what. It'll be worth it in the end alright, I just needa talk to the guys and fix up a date for when they get their money." He tells them.

"Alright, I'll text the guys to stay in the lockeroom." Jimmy says.

"A'ight let's go."

           In catering Leanne sat at one of the tables scrolling on her phone aimlessly, she wouldn't be on until later tonight and in the three hours that Raw ran for she and time to kill.

She went on instagram seeing wwe posts about Jey and Cody. Feeling giddy about the man she decided to make a fun post about him, laughing quietly as she presses post and tagging him. 

Suddenly hands covered her eyes as a familiar voice talks in her ear, "guess who's back, back again, Stacy's back. Tell a friend."

Laughing she gets up out her seat making Stacy move her hands away, "you're back!" Cheering she hugs one half of the Garcia sisters.

"I missed you guys so much!" Smiling brightly she laughs pulling Jesse into the hug.

"We missed you too girl!" Jesse tells her with a smile.

"When did you guys fly in?" Leanne asks.

"Little over an hour ago, Hunter wanted us here immediately to get back on TV." Jesse explains.

"How's that angle going by the way, the 'Twisted Sisters' have been dominant while you guys were gone by the way so get on that." Leanne advises.

"Oh trust me we are gonna put an end to the reign of terror they got." Jesse replies.

"We gon kick ass! But enough of us, I wanna know everything that happened the last few weeks." Stacy says speaking in a quiet tone and inquiring voice.

"Alright, alright, so..." The trio sat down huddling close together as Leanne gave them the run down on everything that was going between her and Jey.

           "So why we here man?" Seth asks sitting down on the bench in the men's lockeroom.

"I'm just gonna spit it out, I'm backing out the bet." Jey tells them.

"HA! I knew he'd lose!" AJ cheers.

"No, wait, you said backing out, why?" Randy asks.

"Well actually I'm not exactly losing but it's getting serious between Leanne and I and I don't want this bet hanging over me and ultimately be a reason why I'm getting with her." Jey confesses.

"Isn't the bet the reason you're getting with her though?" Matt asks.

"At first yeah but now, I'm starting to really like her and I think she is starting to like me a lot too so I don't wanna risk butchering it you know." Jey admits.

"Alright, but how have you 'not lost'?" Montez asks.

"Well, for the last few days I've been with her." Jey answers.

"What do you mean?" Seth asks.

"Well I took her on a date last Wednesday." As he said this the group started cheering making him break into a smile despite how tense he felt.

"And for the rest of the week I've just been hanging out with her." He adds.

"Oh so you blew off my zumba class for Leanne." Seth deadpans.

"Dude, it's zumba..." Jey replies making them laugh.

"Since when you do zumba anyway?" Randy looks at the world champion.

"Since Roux refuses to let me just do crossfit and wants to join in so I do the zumba to tire her out before I actually work out, it's kind of like a warm up too." Seth explains.

Each man nods understanding of his situation.

"Anyway, so you plan on locking down with her?" Randy turns his attention to Jey.

With a small smile forming on his face ne nods, "yeah."

"Well let's go!" AJ cheers making them join in with a laugh.

"I gotta pay y'all back though." Jey inquires.

"Aw, man don't worry about that, we don't need the money we're all rich!" AJ says, the rest of them agreeing.

"For real?" Jey looks in surprise.

"Yeah no worries man, go get your girl!" Montez says making them cheer.

"Finally! You been a bachelor, no wife, no kids for too damn long now uce!" Jimmy says making them laugh.

"Alright man chill. We just getting into it but I'm glad this off my back now, I appreciate y'all for real." He tells them.

With all smiles each man daps him up happy for him.

In the corner however one man sat with a frown on his face. He glares at Jey who was laughing with Jimmy and Randy.

That's not fair, of all people she chose him to let in. That's not fair, he thought to himself.

He watched as the group leaves the lockeroom talking loud and happy. He shouldn't get to have her.

He will not have her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 992 27
this only my second story so chill on me😭, but enjoy 🩷 for all my uceyjuceyhoochiesπŸ˜›πŸ«Ά
126K 3.2K 41
"𝒾'𝓂 π’Έπ‘œπ“‚π’Ύπ“ƒ 𝒷𝒢𝒸𝓀 π’»π‘œπ“‡ π‘”π‘œπ‘œπ’Ή π“ˆπ‘œ 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 π“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π‘”π’Άπ“ˆ π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ 𝒾𝓉'π“ˆ 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑒." - π’·π“‡π“Žπ“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒ 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 The original sto...
11.7K 232 34
When Dean Ambrose' sister signs with WWE in 2015 she is immediately put into an angle with The Usos. One of them catches her eye and that is Jey. Jey...
200K 4K 34
It all started with a bet. Who could melt the ice queen? Many had tried only to be shut down before their mouths even opened. He wasn't interested, b...