Male Characters x Male Reader...

By Lightwolf2957

since my old account was taken down I will continue my male character x male reader book here with all of the... More

Bit More Info
☁️ (S) Kenpachi x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (S) Hop x (U) Male ReaderπŸ‹
πŸ‹ (U) Natsu x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (U) Jackson/Holt x (S) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (U) Luffy x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Demiurge x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Ruvik x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Kurt x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ‹ (U) Draco x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (S) Beast Boy x (U) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (U) Kyoya x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (U) Tanjiro x (S) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Sukuna x (U) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (S) Saitama x (U) Male Reader☁️
☁️ (U) 1010 x (S) Male Reader ☁️
Requests!
πŸ‹ (U) Oz x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (S) Sephiroth x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Inuyasha x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (U) Link x (S) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (S) Gaara x (U) Male Reader ☁️
☁️ (U) Louis x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Saitama x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (U) Bakugou x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Sparkling Cookie x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ‹ (U) Loid Forger x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (U) El Matador x (S) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Lucifer x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Stardust Cookie x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Alastor x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ‹ (U) Byakuya x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
☁️ (S) Luffy x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Lupin III x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ (S) Qilby x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Dio x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ’¦ (S) Adamai x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
☁️ (S) Adamai x (U) Male Reader ☁️
πŸ‹ (U) Zuko x (S) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ’¦ (S) Jigen x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ‹ (S) Adrian Agreste x (U) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ‹ (S) Nightcrawler x (U) Male Reader πŸ‹
πŸ’¦ (S) Lupin x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦
πŸ’¦ (S) Dorian 'Zib' Zibowski x (U) Male Reader πŸ’¦

πŸ‹(S) Blue Beetle x (U) Male Reader πŸ‹

1.2K 19 0
By Lightwolf2957

VALENTINES DAY SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaime POV

i was in class tapping my fingers against the desk as i wanted school to finish earlier so i could go off on a date with my boyfriend "Jaime Reyes. your brain waves show that you are irritated" scrab said making me sigh 'it's because i want to get out of her and back to my boyfriend. he said that he wanted to go out as it is valentines day today' i thought to it as it hummed "the day that is filled with humans releasing oxytocin hormones to their significant others" it said making me groan quietly 'where people show love yes. he wanted to go out today and i really want to see him so we could go on this date' i thought to it as it hummed "i understand. i sense his oxytocin levels rise when he hears you and keep rising being around you, he holds a lot of 'love' towards you so i believe that he would just be happy with simple things while being around you Jaime Reyes" it said and i liked hearing that but i seriously wish that scrab doesn't use such big words so much.

the final bell rang and i almost ran out of the building to meet up with my boyfriend. i went outside and saw him waiting outside for me as i smiled and ran up to him crushing him into a hug as he laughed at this action "hey Jaime, did you miss me?" "more than anything mi amor" i said making him smile at me.

(M/N) has been my boyfriend for a total of 4 years and i just keep falling in love with him. he knows that I'm blue beetle after walking in on me changing back from patrole and to say that he was interested was an understatement, he asked me so many questioned that i didn't know what to say until scrab spoke to him through me and he was so excited about it that he was gushing about scrab for hours after that making the bug embarrassed which surprised me.

we went off to mount justice to drop off my stuff in his room as he lived in the mountain with the others training with them, he just looks so hot training that i have to hit myself to keep from having a boner standing at all times.

we went off into the city and just had a blast. we had dinner at our favorite diner, we watched a movie and played at the arcade winning some of them with dumb luck but seeing (M/N) smiling made the whole day feel wonderful.

we were walking back to mount justice as (M/N) was hugging my arm until he leaned closer to my ear "when we get back you can have a sweet treat" he said making me look at him as he was smiling "what did you make?" i asked causing him to chuckle "you will see and i know that you will love it" he said causing me to wonder as we walked in. 

he went to get changed as i was sitting on his bed looking through my phone as i was wondering what treat he was talking about earlier but scrab had been quiet for a long time making me wonder what happened until the bathroom door opened making me look up but when i did i dropped my phone.

(M/N) walked out wearing a sexy nightdress that was so short it looked like his ass was hanging out of it and it was in a deep blue, the same blue like with my suit, making my brain stop working.

he walked up to me as i just stared at him "what do you think of your treat?" he asked twirling around making me blush as i saw that he was wearing a pair of panties that were the same color blue "w-well, um, you look" i said but i couldn't say anything "speakless?" he asked with a sly grin on his face making me nod. i stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist as i pulled him close to me putting my head on his shoulder "you spoil me" i mumbled in his shoulder as he chuckled hugging me back "well i know one way you could pay me back" he said making me blush more but i pulled away and stared at his beautiful (E/C) eyes as they stared back at me "i plan and showing you all of the love i have for you" i said before slamming my lips against his making him moan as we quickly started a heated makeout session.

(M/N) pushed me back onto the bed as he climbed on top of me smirking at me with lust in his eyes that made me blush, my dick twitched in my jeans causing him to chuckle as i blushed more "i see that this made someone really excited. i wonder i could do to fix it for you" he asked leaning closer to em as i blushed more but moaned feeling him grind against me making me feel even harder "you could suck me off" i said looking at him as he smirked kissed me making me kiss him back holding his hips as he kissed me hard.

he pulled from the kiss and smiled before getting up and moving around making me blush as he was hovering over me with his ass in my face as i saw him undoing my pants getting my dick free.

i was blushing watching him lick my dick from base to tip looking back at me as he smirked and sucked on the tip making him moan rolling my head back as he took my dick into his mouth making it feel amazing.

i reached up and grabbed his ass pulling his cheeks apart as he moaned. i moved the panties out fo the way and saw a toy sitting snug in his ass, i wondered how long it was in there but i grabbed it and started to pull it out as he moaned shivering as i slowly pulled the toy of him until it finally came out seeing that it was buttplug. i looked at his ass and saw that his asshole was twitching from the loss of feeling full so i licked my lips and moved his ass to my face giving it a little lick. he twitched at that and was shivering moaning on my dick as i continued to lick and eat his ass.

i felt him take my dick out of his mouth and was jerking it off panting as i was eating out his ass moaning as i stuck my tongue inside getting deeper into him as was moaning louder sounding like music in my ears.

i pulled away and watched it twitch more looking lonely as (M/N) whined looking back at me with pleading eyes as i smirked. i picked him up and flipped him around onto the bed making him look up at me as i pulled the panties off of him showing his erect dick against his stomach making me smirk at him as he blushed "what? are you now getting embarrassed?" i asked as he looked at me "no but i really need you Jaime" he said making me lean down to him as he moved his arms around my shoulders as i moved close to his lips "tell me what you want me to do. what do you want me to help you with darling~" i said sounding husky as he shivered "i want you to fuck me, fuck so until i can't move a finger, make sure that i never forget the feeling of your dick in my ass" he said making me blush at those words but that made me want to slam into him and make him scream so loud that the whole mountian hearing him screaming my name.

i kissed him as he moaned into my mouth letting me eat his moans. i rubbed my dick against his ass making him moan more, i was teaseing his ass as  i rubbed over his needy ass. he tried to move to put my dick into him but it failed causing me to chuckle as i pulled away from him, he looked so needy that it look adorable.

i lined up to his ass and pushed the tip into him making him moan as i grabbed his waist pushing into him slowly as he moaned lowly as i moved into him feeling his walls clenching around me feeling so warm that i didn't want to leave it.

i pushed into him fully making him pant lightly as i saw him looking so good that i wanted to just stay in this position all the time. 

i stared at him looking the experstion on him, i moved my arms taking off my shirt seeing him staring at my abs. i smirk at him moving my hands onto his thighs pulling out of him and slammed back into him making him throw his head back and moan as i continued the action, pulling out slowly and slamming back into him quickly making him legs shake as his gasps were giving me more encouragement to make him feel even better.

i started to slowly quicken my thrusts into him making him moan as i gripped his thighs as he moaned moving his legs around me pulling me closer to him as my dick went deeper into him as he moaned. i moved my hands to his waist and slammed into him again making him moan until i heard scrab speak up "move slightly left Jaime Reyes" 'surprised you spoke up' i thought back to him as i continued the way i was doing it "i understand your surprise but thrust slightly left, his prostate is there" it said making me surprised but i did what it said and thrust a bit left only to hear his moan more sexy telling me that scrab was right 'shit, you were right' "i'm always right but if you keep hitting his prostate he will be cumming soon" it said and i continued to thrust into his prostate hearing him moan more and more until he called out my name cumming until his nightdress as i watched him twitch "continue Jaime, (M/N) want more" scrab said making me blush a bit but i continued thrusting into him causing him to moan loudly as i followed scrabs orders watching him cumming over and over again losing his mind in pleasure.

i flipped him to his side holding his leg up as i fucked into him leaning over him as he was moaning and panting pounding into him as i felt my cum move in his ass from the last few times i came but scrab told me to continue so i did seeing (M/N) was loving it just as much as i was.

i was pounding into him as he moaning was getting higher and higher telling me that he was going to cum again until scrab spoke up "keep like this, (M/N) is going to do something called 'dry cumming'" 'isn't that painful?' i asked worried about hurting him "not at all but it will bring him pleasure" it said so i continued on fucking him going a little faster as i was close to cumming as well until he screamed in pleasure cumming as i came as well groaning as i grinded into him filling him with the last bits of cum i had left. (M/N) twitched harshly making me look down to his dick seeing it twtiching a lot saying that he did have a dry orgamn which surprised me still that it didn't hurt him but felt amazing to him.

i slowly pulled out of him and watched my cum spill out of him as his legs were still twitching feeling everything that we did.

i helped clean him up as it looked like he was in a daze, i cleaned the sheets and cleaned him up as well making him feel comfortable as i put him into some clean pajamas as that nightdress he was wearing was covered in cum.

i climbed into bed with him and pulled him close to me as he melted into my touch as i smield at him "thanks for the treat darling" i said as he sighed into me "i should say the same. i'm guessing scrab helped a bit" he said making me blush "maybe" i said causing him to chuckle but kissed me "i'm surprised he knew what to do" "so am i but didn't it feel amazing?" i asked causing him to nod putting his head on my shoulder "yeah. maybe he need to give advice like that more often becuase that was the best sex we ever did" he said causing me to feel hurt making him laugh "don't get me wrong handsome, you and that dick of yours is perfect but acrab telling you where to please me made it a perfect duo" he said making me sigh "i'll that to you but i will make sure you regret those words the next time we have sex together" i said making him move closer to my lips smiling "i'll take that challange handsome~" he said before kissing me making me fall in love with him all over again.

we cuddled for the rest of the night and in the morning i was carrying him aroud as he couldn't feel his legs but when we walked into the main area everyone looked at us and stared "what?" i asked but they looked away only for nightwing to walk up to us "next time may i suggest not being so loud. we all heard you last night" he said only making me blush bright red while (M/N) smiled sweetly "don't blam him, scrab was telling him what to do. scrab is the one that was being so dirty" he said causing Nightwing to sigh and walk away knowing that arguing with (M/N) was going to be useless but i was still so embarrassed that everyone heard us when we were having sex but seeing (M/N)'s happy face made me feel a bit better knowing that it made him feel amazing so no matter what i will always make sure tha the feels the most pleasure that he will ever feel and i keep loving him no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 763 59
Heya guys I'm here to take a request from you all and just pick like: one shot , lemon or something and I will be waiting for the request to you all ...
301K 1.6K 9
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
157K 2K 15
This one shot book is all Jeff x Male reader A ton of them are gonna be: -Fluff -Smut -Lemon This is my first book so I'm sorry if it's not the best...
149K 1.9K 19
(Completed/abandoned) Adopted by @ThatOneWierdBiMom Fluff~. Smut/Lemon~. Angst~. Horror~. A.U's~. These are the One-Shots I will be able to make. The...