Revenge

Por Queen_ofthe_angels

"Arianna, please come back... I need you" he pleaded with tears in his eyes and I scoffed, turning away from... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two- part 1
Chapter Three- part 2
Author's Note🙃
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
AUTHOR'S NOTE😍😍😍
AUTHOR'S NOTE😭
Chapter Six
AUTHOR'S NOTE🙃😍☺️
Chapter Seven
Author's Note😢😢😢

AUTHOR'S NOTE🙃

32 3 0
Por Queen_ofthe_angels

ORIGINAL PUBLISH DATE: 15/2/24

So, I know this may be boring but idc because I feel like this is important to me- and it's also about the characters that'll be made in this book. Firstly, this'll be the first book of the 'Revenge' series and there will be a second one (possibly a third👀) and all that.

Secondly, I will posting slow updates as I am getting to the stage in school where assignments are rolling in and I have to complete them (I love it🥰- kidding, it sucks🙄) and I'll also be busy on weekends with god knows what my parents always have planned, but whenever I get free time- I will post I promise.

Thirdly, this book is not like your typical 'bad boy and nerdy girl' romance/teen fiction book- no, it is far more than that. Let us begin with the characters, teehee (sorry, I do that all the time now lmao)

>>>>>

Arianna Hills

Alex Towers

Elliot Towers

Zachariah Dull

Damien Hull

Harry Lopez

Amy Hills (Young)

Lucas Dane

Emily Hocking

>>>>>

So, yes, there are lots of characters and bad boys (yep) but that is okay because it is all for a good cause. So, to brief this for you guys- all the boys (the bad boys) are all in one group with just all them five of them, and the two girls are each other's only/best friends (hope this makes sense lol). Now onto the BRIEG details on each character.

>>>>>

Arianna Hills
Age; 17
Hair: black
Eyes: hazel

Alex Towers
Age: 17
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: dark brown

Elliot Towers
Age: 18
Hair: black
Eyes: dark brown

Zachariah Dull
Age: 18
Hair: black
Eyes: green

Damien Hull
Age: 17
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: blue

Harry Lopez
Age: 17
Hair: dirty blonde
Eyes: blue

Amy Hills (Young)
Age: 17
Hair: blonde
Eyes: blue

>>>>>
Yes, I have noticed that their heights aren't added in there. So, before you guys whine about it- I deliberately left them out because I'll be putting them in the story as it progresses😃. Anyways, if you thought that was the end of my Author's Note, think again! I know my usual Author's Note consists of the character introductions and some words of mine- but this book is special so it needs more... sparkle and love you know?

Anyways...

>>>>>

As you lovely doves can see- I will be creating a playlist for this book (I still have Invisible's one up if you want to listen to that) but I can't promise that I won't add some of the same songs from that playlist to this one. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy the rest of your week and live happily ever after (just kidding... no one does😅)

UPDATE 920/2/24): Hey lovelies!!! So, I've decided to add a little more to the characters info. Just like backgrounds of ethnicity and all that so have fun reading that!!!

Arianna Hills

She has an Italian background from her mother's side of the family and a Greek one from her father's side. Her father mysteriously disappeared when she was 10 years old and she hasn't seen or heard from him since.

Alex Towers

He has a Russian and Scottish background from his mother's side due to distant relatives and a British one from his father's side. His parents are rarely ever home due to their company but he doesn't mind as he prefers spending time alone.

Elliot Towers

He has the same backgrounds as Alex, being his older brother but he is also distant with Alex as he's the type of guy to abandon family for months then randomly appear again for a few days and leave again.

Zachariah Dull

He has a Spanish background from both of his parents and a little bit of Irish from his mother, and he likes to be alone but socialize at the same time.

Damien Hull

He has an English background from both of his parents as well as a German background from his mother's side due to close relatives and friends.

Harry Lopez

He also has a Spanish background but it's mixed with Greek, Hungarian and Scottish from his father's side.

Amy Hills (Young)

Despite being Arianna's adopted sister, she has the same backgrounds as her but is more "white" than the rest of the family. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6.3K 95 24
Every community, every school, always classify people according to their status, their looks, etc. Alexander knew this all to well, as he was at the...
1.9K 421 10
*Discontinued* Aria is an average teenage girl with regular mood swings and a crazy obsession with any male celebrity that she sees... this couldn't...
161K 3K 14
He was rude, arrogant, aggressive, ruthless and dominating Mafia Boss, a frightening man. The whole world was under his feet. Nobody had ever dared t...
72.6K 2.8K 33
Dear Olive, I hate you. I hate that you were born and that your human and have a face. I hate that you live next door to me and I hate that I can't...