Phantom Scholar

By Zero31104

Danny Phantom was known as a quiet, effective hero/menace. Danny Fenton was known as a geek, Twink who couldn... More

Before
Newer to people
An proper introduction
Silence can't help you
Diversion

The start

687 29 6
By Zero31104

Danny was given a small dorm room, he didn't have to share with anyone. He was also given a schedule and a map of the school.

Other than that he was on his own. Their original plan of meeting up kind of fell apart. Danny had no clue where they were.

He texted Sam to see if she had found Tucker. Apparently she had, she said she was on the other end of the school. Danny sighed, this year was going to be hectic.

He grabbed his books and left his dorm making his way to his locker.

"Danny!"

Danny turned, you found me, he signed.

"Sure did" Sam said proudly.

"And all it took was hacking into the security camera's"

Please tell me your kidding, Danny signed with a deadpan face.

"Alright, I may have put a tracker on your phone. Your always getting lost so I have precautions"

Danny gave Tucker a creeped out look.

Danny was about to tell Tucker how weird that was when something hit him hard, making him slam off the lockers.

"Watch where you going idiot!"

It turned out to be a bulky kid, his name, Mark Terson.

Danny glared at the kid.

The guy grabbed Danny by the collar, "what, too scared to say anything. Apologize before I knock your brains out"

Danny wanted to laugh at his stupidity. His blood was boiling too hot for humor though.

"You asked for it"

"What the hell's your problem?" Sam said.

Mark turned his head and sneered, "who this your girlfriend?"

He dropped Danny's collar, which made Danny fall to the floor.

"Hey you better watch it, I'm not above hitting a girl"

Sam smirked, "I'm not above hitting a guy" she retorted.

Danny stood up and shook his head at Sam.

"Oh yeah, I outweigh you and your little shrimp friends."

Danny had, in one way, started this. Hed be damned If he let someone else finish it.

Danny flung a pencil at Marks head to get his attention.

Mark grabbed Danny and pinned him against the locker.

"We're going to take this outside, where I can pummel you without consequences"

Danny let himself be dragged away from the crowd of people on purpose.

Once they were far enough away Danny got to work. He punched Mark in the gut, avoiding Marks swing. While Mark was doubled over Danny knee'd him.

Danny put a glowing green hand on Mark and strange sounding words flowed through Marks head.

F̨ͨ͜ȩ̺̭̰̜̙̱̦̤͐̒̆̉̍̔̊͗̄̓ͪa̠̙͗̊̋͛̊̉͗̌r̷̙͍̗̜̜͂̓͊͞ ̰͖ͭͪͨ͒̔̒̂̊͌̀͠ì͓̙̪̦̟̱̣͂ͫ̈ͥͪ̏ͤ̃ͮ̑̈ͪͪ̋̋ͥs̸̢̹̣̼͇̏ͩ̎͌ͣͪ̅̿̚͟ ̥̳̾ͯ̅̂ͪ͗͒̾̚͜y̴̵̩̱͉͚̟̽̏̎̏ͣ̔ͤͯ͊ͣ͏͟ŏͪͮ͌ͣͬṳ̜͇͖̖̦̲̣ͥ̎ͬͩ̃ͬ͢͠ͅr͙̼͉̘̟̞̪̼̀͐ͤ̎̀͊ͧ̈̑̍͛ ̶̥̯̥͈͍̣̩̝̹͛́́͡ȍ̴̲̖̺̹̳̯͈͇̝͗̌ṇ̴̺̝̣̜̪̳͐ͩͩ̃̾ͮ̏ͨ̊ͥ̌̒̓ͥ̍̂ͭ́́l͉̭̼̅ͭ̎ͪ̑y̶̧̨̺̑͒ͧ͗ͤͬ̏̅ͫ̄̍̀̊̑̾̆̏̄̚ ̶̧̫̻̹̥̳̜͉ͤ͊͗ͩ͢f̱̱̱͍͙̣̂́ͨͧ̔̊͊ͬͮ́̔͆́̚͜r̴̨̜͚̻̥̫̮̅̍̽͗͐̄̎̔̉ͫ̆̇ͪ͛ͪ͡i̶̵̡̛͇̰̱̭͍̜̤ͩ͛̎ͣ̽͊͊̂̄ͯ͗͒̚ĕ͚̜̠̖̗̝̤̰͑͐̀̇ͪ̆ͅñ̜͍͆̈̈ͮ̿ͦ̀̿͋̄͛ͯ̉d͎̥̮̝ͭͮ̋͊̎́͢͠

Mark shivered.

Fuck off Danny signed.

Marks eyes widened when he saw Danny use sign language.

The kid was fucking deaf or mute or something. No, he wasn't going to let this be the end. He was going to teach that shrimp a lesson.

Danny made his way back over to his friends.

"Danny did you punch him, your knuckles are red"

Danny put a closed fist over his heart and made a circle, Sorry, he was really getting to me Danny signed.

"Don't apologize Danny, that was awesome!"

Danny grinned at Tucker.

Sam swatted the back of both their heads, "I may be paying to go here but both of you are here on scholarship. You could've jeopardized that." She scolded.

Danny rubbed the back of his neck, but he's not bothering us anymore.

"He will, just wait. And the next time let me get in trouble. Trust me, it'll be better for all of us"

Danny put up his hands in defeat.

"C'mon we gotta get to class"

Dick hadn't noticed the new trio. They didn't really stick out. That was until Mark approached them at lunch.

"Hey shrimp!"

He was clearly talking to the black haired boy, but the kid didn't even flinch.

"I'm talking to you, what are you dead or something?"

Is he stupid or can he not take the hint? Danny asked Sam.

"Both" Sam replied.

Danny turned to meet Marks eyes.

"Don't try your pretty little hand signs cause I don't know em. Just talk like a normal person"

Danny narrowed his eyes, there was a sudden air about him that rang pissed off.

Danny held up a middle finger.

Mark was about to go after Danny when a teacher noticed and went to de-escalate the situation.

Luckily Danny didn't get in trouble, of course neither did Mark.

"Think he got the message?" Tucker asked.

Sam rolled her eyes, "never a dull moment with you two I swear"

Danny laughed, it was silent and hollow but his friends were used to his unique laugh.

______________________________________

"Did you get the notes for pre calc?"

Yes, I couldn't follow any of it though Danny shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"How is it that you two got in on scholarship's, yet I'm the only one who can understand this stuff?" Sam teased.

"Your a cheater, that's how" Tucker stuck out his tongue.

Must be your weird goth magic Danny signed.

Sam was left speechless, "okay rude, goths are known for their broodiness, I am so NOT a magical girl"

Tucker snickered.

"I'm gonna split up with you two, there's a poetry reading around here that I'm attending tonight"

Isn't that a little dangerous? Danny asked, concerned.

"No, not at all. Besides I already had a few distant friends from Gotham, so I'll just go with them."

"Did you here that Danny, we're being abandoned" Tucker cried dramatically.

"Oh whatever Tucker, go hit up an electronics store or something" Sam said as a car pulled over and she got in.

"How can she be so mean!"

Danny sighed. Sam had a lot more courage than he thought. Gotham City was practically her scene anyway, Danny shivered whenever he looked at the place.

Something about Gotham seemed to haunt him. It felt like there were eyes everywhere.

Danny trudged a long next to Tucker who had lost his stubbornness after Sam had left and took her advice.

"I can't believe they have this" Tucker said peering through the window. Danny cringed st Tuckers enthusiasm.

Whatever, I will be over there.

"There" would be one of Gothams public cemeteries.

Tucker raised an eyebrow and gave Danny a concerned once-over.

"Sure dude, next thing you know you'll be wearing black eyeliner and reciting depressing poems like Sam"

Still be better than geeking out over technology Danny smirked.

Tucker ignored that last flippant comment and rushed inside while Danny crossed the street.

There wasn't any particular reason he wanted to be at the cemetery, other than it was empty and it was likely to stay empty.

He laid down on a patch of grass not far from a random headstone and opted to take a nap. He figured Tucker would wake him up when he was done.

A 'snap' sound jerked Danny from his sleep. He shot up and looked around but he didn't see anything.

Groaning inwardly he stood up and brushed himself off.

He checked his phone to see he time.

It was eleven pm.

-TUCKER WTF
Danny typed.

There was no response.

Danny took a step back and the ground beneath his back foot seemed to be missing.

Danny lost his balance and stumbled, falling back ward, his phone flew out of his hands landing with a thump by another headstone.

Danny fingernails dug into the dirt slowing, but not stopping his fall. The dirt was too loose.

Danny landed on his side in the empty grave.

"Hello? Someone there?" A voice called out from somewhere in the graveyard.

Danny couldn't see much, turns out graves were deep.

Jason had been taking a leisurely stroll after nearly decapitating someone when he saw a light flash over in the cemetery.

Cemeteries for Jason were touchy, he didn't like them but he respected them. There wasn't a reason for anyone to be seen in one at eleven pm.

Jason skipped in a sprint, going over to the cemetery.

He took long, hesitant strides as he stepped around headstones. He followed the light, finding a phone laying face up.

"Hello?" He called out. He wasn't exactly suited up at the moment, but if some fucker was messing around he wouldn't mind punching them.

"Someone there?"

There was no answer.

Jason looked at the phone, he blew on the screen to get off the specks of dirt and the first thing he saw was a text to someone named Tucker.

And it's said "what the fuck"

Interesting. Jason looked through the phone in an effort to see who it belonged to.

Danny tested the dirt around him. It wasn't completely loose, maybe if he...

Danny reached up and placed a flat palm on either side of the grave. He hoisted his legs up onto the sides of the grave as well and started inching his way up.

He had done this on a wall at home before so he hoped it worked now.

He would've used his powers of it weren't for the fact that someone had just called out to him.

Danny finally reached the top and was able to hoist himself out of the grave.

He shook his head to get the dirt out.

Danny looked up to see some random person scrolling on a phone.

HIS phone?!?!

Danny leapt forward and snatched the phone away startling the other person.

Danny looked at the phone to see the guy had been scrolling through his contacts.

Danny scowled.

Jason had no clue who this "Danny Fenton" was but maybe he could call one of these people and figure it out.

Just as he was about to tap on someone titled as NEVER CALL a figure jumped in front of him and took the phone.

A black haired teen stood near him frantically looking over the phone, the teen looked up at Jason, brilliant blue eyes glaring harshly.

"Where did you come from?"

Danny glanced over at the empty grave.

"Did you fall in there?"

Danny nodded.

'This kid is oddly quiet' Jason thought. A familiar scratchy feeling was riding up Jason's throat. It felt similar to the beginning of a pit rage episode.

Before Jason could ask Danny any more questions a voice rang out at the front of the cemetery.

"Danny!"

Danny kept one eye on Jason as his feet skidded down the slope in small steps towards the main entrance.

"I am so sorry, I forgot about you" Tucker admitted.

Thanks, I not only fell into an open grave, but there is also a creepy middle aged man who picked up my phone Danny signed with a scowl still stuck on his face.

Jason's eyes grew slightly bigger as he witnessed their conversation.

A silent conversation, or partly so. The kid had been quiet because he couldn't speak.

Well Jason felt stupid.

"Hey kid!" Jason called.

"Is that the guy?"

Danny gave him a look before running.

"Hey! Don't leave me!" Tucker called running after Danny.

Jason wouldn't have any trouble catching up to them, but it felt pointless to run after two kids at least three years younger than him. At least, could be five years, maybe more.

It wasn't all too important, he should just forget about it.

"Danny! You can't just run off." Tucker said panting with his hands on his knees.

You are slower, If he chased after us you could be the roadblock that slows him down for me Danny signed also out of breath.

Tucker laughed, "that is so mean! Wait until I tell Sam, you'll really be in trouble then"

What, is Sam my mom now? Danny asked.

Jason made his way back to Crime Alley, hoping to forget about the guy and his friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
97.4K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
82.8K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC