Desire's & Fate

Bởi Shevongarraway

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right." What do you do when the one person you are not supposed t... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 27

0 0 0
Bởi Shevongarraway

Sibel pov

"How are you feeling?" he asked, and I nodded.

"Good," I said after a few chews... I was still figuring out how I was feeling.

"You have questions, I will answer them," he said.

I definitely do, but my mind wasn't working well enough for me to ask the ones I needed answers to.

"Come here," he said, and I'm sitting right beside him eating. He took my face in his hand and brought his face close to mine. He kissed my temple and my cheeks slowly.

"Ask me anything you want, Sibel. I don't bite."

That's a lie. The motherfucker bit me a few times. I know it wasn't once or twice either. My heart fluttered.

The terribly inconvenient plans for our wedding, I thought but could not help the smile on my lips when I started at the diamond and platinum band on my finger.

Initially, I hadn't wanted to but I found myself doing what he asked, agreeing to it all even though I fought him every step of the way but ultimately finding that I would give in to him because I could not resist those dark eyes.

I closed my eyes remembering the way he'd kissed me, the way he made my toes curl, the way he ran his finger through my hair, the way his dick was so deep inside of me, every time I walked I thought of how full he made me feel and the way he pulled me closer and closer, the way he fell to his knees and kissed my cheeks and the way I had to keep kissing him to steal back every breath he'd taken from me.

I shuddered, my spine quivered, my core ached, and my mind went haywire. I quickly put away my plate and so did he.

Then I opened my eyes and started at the band again reality finally hitting like a ton of bricks.

"I... I can't do this," I said trying to think of a very good reason.

"This..." I choked up, averting my eyes to the ceiling. "How is this our story? how has my life changed like this? Is this what you and I are supposed to do... sneaking away and hiding to get married? this is all so new to me. This is... this is a dream, an illusion."

"I know baby. This is not how I saw our life unfolding and it's definitely not what I want for you to get used to. But I do want you to get used to us being husband and wife."

"Husband and wife?" I murmured my heart beating too loud in my ears for me to be calm.

Ryon took my face into his hand and held me steady.

Ryon was supposed to get married to Keyana? of all the things to get used to how was I to do so with this information?

I woke up and was looking for Ryon when I heard voices mid-way down the stairs case so I heard most of their conversation before tip-toeing back into the room. With partial acceptance of what I'd learned, I leaned on his shoulder as he held me close. I was all cried out.

I remember crying with Keyana over this issue with her father only to find out Ryon was supposed to be her suitor. Does she know? should I ask her? Part of me screamed to leave it alone, to leave Ryon alone and come to terms with what was happening. This was a dead end, but the other part of me craved to be beside him, to get all the details, the fine print of everything— if my mind could handle it.

How was I to enter an exam room tomorrow?

Ryon grabbed my face and held my head in both hands. His lips captured mine in his and I was helpless. I crumbled. I folded right there and then.

I moaned as he pulled me closer, my breast pressed against his chest, and his arm now wrapped around me.

His tongue roamed the roof of my mouth before he took mine into his. "Tell me you want to be with me," he said between breaths in the midst of the heat.

"Hmm," I hummed in pleasure, and he pulled away.

"Tell me you want this, you want us, you want me and this fucked up world I'm in, tell me you want us," he spoke up.

My mind was hazy, but that didn't stop my thoughts or tongue. "I want us, I want you, I want this, I'm already in this fucked up world."

"Ryon," I breathed out when he didn't move.

He lifted me into his lap and I kung fu grip him with my thighs wrapped around his torso.

He simply parted the sheet and his hands glided and trailed from the center of my breast to my stomach and it lit something inside of me.

"I want you more," he whispered.

I molded myself to his warmth, loving the feel of his chest hair against my nipples. I moaned and rubbed against him harder. I captured his lips in a hot opened mouth kiss with my arms twinned around his neck and my fingers slid into his hair, holding him in place. I swear nothing felt better than being in the arms of the man who sacrificed for you even though I was scared.

I could feel him go weak and his shaft throbbed when I started sucking on his lower lip. He had the softest, sweetest lips, and it made me go weak.

"Girl relax, let's go slow.
I ain't got nowhere to go
I'm just going to concentrate on you," he whispered with a groan and I knew almost lost it too.

He groaned again and took over the kiss, his tongue gliding into my mouth, exploring its depths and I moaned tangling mine with his.

I gripped his hair tighter and held him to me as his mouth plundered mine hungrily. I had to steal back every breath and we kissed each other breathlessly, passionately. Ryon trailed kisses along my jawline and nibbled my earlobes, his breath a harsh rasp against my ear and I went up in flames down to my core.

My body shuddered with need as he kissed his way down my body till he got to an engorged nipple. He placed his hot, wet mouth around it and sucked.

"Oh God, Ryon," I cried out, holding him there, loving the erotic pull on my taut nipple while he fingered the other.

I felt it right down between my legs as he drew harder on my nipple and my nails sank into his skin.

He switched and took the other nipple between his teeth, I almost passed out with the overload of pleasure swirling in my body. It sent sparks up and down my spine with each lick and suck and pull of his teeth on my nipple while he fingered the other.

I arched against him, craving more and more. "I'll make love to you like you want me to," he reached up and whispered against my skin.

"Oh God," I moaned.

I rubbed my wetness against his protruding hardness and he quickly released himself from his wet jogger.

Ryon didn't budge, he didn't take it all the way down nor did he lay us down.

"Oh God," I moaned brokenly when his stiffness sliced upward my slick fold and his crown poked at my nub. He was moving the full length of his thick crown through my slick fold up and down, rubbing slow circles around my nub. my hip bucked as the indescribable jolt swept through me.

"Baby," he husked, moving his crown lower and trailing kisses between my breasts, torturing me slowly.

This man was killing me softly, and I trembled with the intense sensation coursing through my body. "Baby," I whined.

I writhed above him when he circled my center, giving it slow, slow, soft strokes. His hand moved to my left thigh and moved it. Ryon placed it on his shoulder, spreading me wide.

"You have the most, beautiful, sweetest pussy, I had ever seen and tasted," he murmured and stared down at it.

My entire body was red and his lips turned up with that smug look on his face.

"You're so beautiful baby," he stared back up at me pleased with himself, and I closed my eyes with the emotions in his.

"No, no, look at me beautiful," he said, and I opened my eyes to a breath taken. soul-snatching look in his eyes, and I drenched his crown.

I struggled for breath as I reached down with both hands to cup his head as he entered me.

My breath came out in gasps and moaned that I couldn't help, I was so close and he hadn't Star moving...

"Please husband, please," I sobbed looking into his eyes and it was all it took.

I was one raw nerve with every stroke, he unearthed me with long and slow and deep thrusts.

When his hand gripped my bottom and he glided me up and down, back and forth I thrust against him with each crashing wave of my orgasm as he groaned and I moaned brokenly.

Slow, deep, long thrust he pushed into me then with slender fingers circling my nub he snatched my breath. I orgasmed all over him.

After a few seconds, he looked up at me as I tried to bring my breathing under control.

"You need to start studying," he said but I was too sated to even think about it.

I fell on his shoulder, and he lay back with his shaft still inside of me.

He slaps my bottom. "Come on," he turned us over and eased out of me.

"Study time," he said.

Goddammit. I groaned.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

5.5K 582 26
First book of the 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 "𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲" What will happen when two souls who hates one another are asked to be Together Forever? 𝗜𝘀�...
92.4K 3.9K 20
"I want you to be present at every beck and call of mine. And your contacts with men should be very limited" "What exactly do you think I am?" "I kno...
39.6K 2.8K 62
Marrying a straight person isn't good at all. But falling in love with a straight person is it wrong? Having crush on him for several years is it a c...
14.4K 1.1K 28
This is not a love story... He doesn't believe in love. Or forever. Or soulmates or any of that shit. She believes in love. She just believes it wi...