Lenoras Lament: A Tom Riddle...

By lenoraslament

"I never want to feel like that again" Lenora said, Tom felt like he saw a spark in her eye. "Let me teach yo... More

Part 1
Broken
Found
Quies
The Next Morning
From the Start
Tom Riddle
Rumors
Three weeks
Insolence
Fight Back
Intent
A Moment in the Library
Untethered
Trapped
Minor Annoyances
Apparating
Pulling and Pushing
She is Mine.
Pain
Pleasure
Peck. Peck. Peck.
Christmas Break
The Malfoy Ball
Ruined
Business to Attend To
Through the Eyes of a Monster
House of Black
Good Girl
Tom Riddle's Girlfriend
Motive
A Fair Warning to My Readers
The Perfect Day
Revenge
Satisfaction
Aftermath
Make Me Forget
Absolutely Crazy
Punish Me
Bloodthirsty
I do love you
A Fallen Knight
Epilogue: A Quiet Interlude

Easy Prey

348 8 0
By lenoraslament

It was easy. So easy.

       Evans and Lewis were like sitting ducks for him. When he used legilimence on them he made sure to take a couple of interesting notes. Like the girls they were interested in, and their schedules.

        So when they got off the train at Hogwarts a letter waited for Evans on his bed.

Dear Orson,
Some friends and I are sneaking out to Hogsmeade tonight. I would love it if you came. Meet us at the girls bathroom on the second floor, third corridor at 10pm. XOXO - Susan

P.S. Please bring your friend Lewis, Daphne thinks he's absolutely dreamy.

     Tom only had to wait in the stall. When he heard footsteps he stood in a dark corner as he watched his prey approach. If getting them there was easy, petrifying them was easier. Before they could draw out there wands they smashed against the tile.

        He stepped over their bodies and approached the entrance.

      Open he whispered in Parseltongue. He lifted his wand and dragged them both to the entrance.

They dropped like rocks to the bottom, he took no care to pad their fall. As he descended he surveyed their injured petrified bodies that resembled broken statues.

He remained impassive as he magically bound and  levitated them deep into the chamber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 50.6K 47
In Horace Slughorn's defence, he couldn't have known that all this would happen. All he had wanted to do was play match-maker between his two favouri...
558K 17.5K 45
Have you ever wondered what life at Hogwarts was really like for Tom Riddle, known by his darker moniker Lord Voldemort? How did he manage juggling...
77.5K 2.1K 58
"You're very charming," she said quietly. "Not just charming, but beautiful in the sense that the world could almost pardon you for your sins." Tom...
83K 2.2K 74
Rose Davies was no ordinary teenager, even though she felt like she was invisible. As Rose entered her fifth year of Hogwarts, she drew the attracti...