Desire's & Fate

By Shevongarraway

"If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right." What do you do when the one person you are not supposed t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 23

0 0 0
By Shevongarraway

HAPPY READING

Ryon Pov

"Fuck!" I punched the air and sank on the bed still in my towel.

Damn it, stubborn woman.

I ran my hand over my face and sighed. This is not how I wanted this to go down. I didn't need this at the moment, especially for what I had planned for later.

As I pulled on my underpants she walked back into the bedroom without so much as a glance my way. She walked into the closet and I nodded and moved forward slowly, cautious as I walked. There was something about it, something about her, about having her here changed everything. Even if I couldn't talk to her about this like I would like or take her in my arms like I want to, breathe her in, just knowing she was here changed everything. She glanced over at me finally— my eyes never left her at all.

I watched her, aware she is very upset at me but she looked pretty, wrapped in my robe, and when she glanced up at me I had to cross my arms to keep them at my side. She was really something extraordinary. It was strange, this feeling I had as I watched her. This newfound love is like a brand-new toy
It filled me up, I want to burst with joy
When you're in love it's a wonderful thing
my mind's at rest, I want to try your best...

"Hey," I said leaning against the jarred door, my arms crossed in front of me as I replayed the incident in my mind and she didn't respond.

"Are you okay?" I asked moving towards her. She glanced up, watching me as I reached out for her hand.

Sibel flinched as I touched her, practically yanking her hand away and holding it against her. "Fine!" she muttered.

"Baby..." I said placing a hand on her chin and inspecting her face. "Are you okay?"

"I said I was fine."

"You don't look fine..." I said.

"I think..." she said her voice raspy and strange. She nodded and turned away.

"I'm sorry," she manages to say and I shook my head.

"It's not you baby," I said moving to the front of her, trying to get her to focus on me instead of the bag she picked up but she straightened herself up suddenly, moving away from me.

"I know," she said circling the counter and going towards the chest as she fumbled around opening drawers.

I just watched as she fumbled around not knowing what she was looking for. "Jesus..." she said slamming the drawer shut and slamming the bag to the floor and I was completely surprised.

"Hey," I said walking around to stand next to her.

"What?" she answered not bothering to look at me.

"Sibel, look at me," I insisted but she continued to look down at the bag. "SIBEL, look at me, baby."

"WHAT!" she repeated, holding her head up haughtily.

She turned a big frown on her face.

"You're upset," I said reaching towards her.

"You think..." She stepped back.

"I'm sorry baby. I was having a rough day and all I asked is that you leave it alone," I said and reached out yet again and she stomped her foot.

"You must be kidding me right? Only you have those but this is what you do," she said.

"It wasn't easy to walk in my shoes today and all I asked..."

"All I asked was what was wrong. Nothing else nothing more," she cut me off.

"And I told you I was okay. I told you to leave it alone."

"I keep wondering how we ever got here... and it terrifies me," she said.

"There's nothing I can do about who I am. If that's not what you want then you should go."

"It's not about who you are damn it, it's about you... Your behavior, your attitude," she said losing her temper.

"What's wrong with me? What else," I said in annoyance.

She placed her hand on her hip and sighed, shaking her head indignantly.

"You're a fool," she said at last picking up her bag and tossing stuff into it.

"I'm a fool for you... the last thing I want is to hurt you or your feelings and my word is my bond to you but I cannot guarantee shit wouldn't happen," I said.

She shook her head. "I don't want to continue this," she said and I watched her.

"What are you saying," I said and felt my chest tighten, it ripped me to pieces to see her so miserable.

"I was worried about you Ryon. I never saw you that way and I may not know the pressure it takes to run a company and your private business but I would like to think you know I'm here and you don't have to push me away when shit gets rough. I would like to think when you said we're in this together you meant it."

"I do mean it, and I love you but when I said leave it alone I want you to hear that too. When I said I wasn't okay but I didn't want to talk... I want you to hear that too. Please I have too many people to fight with and I do not want to come home and fight with you too— I DO NOT WANT YOU TO BE ONE OF THEM. So hear me when I talk baby, it's all I ask," I said putting my hand on her face, she closed her eyes, enjoying the contact and I felt it to the tip of my toes.

"Baby, I just want you, and your presence is more than enough."

"I was just worried and I thought you were mad at me and I know what your life is like... I guess I should understand," she said.

”It's all I ask for a little understanding but if you can't I'll understand. I would leave you alone Sibel and you can go on with your life if you want to," I said but I didn't take my hand away. I couldn't bring myself to move away. Sibel stepped back... and I felt my heart sank to my stomach. She was going to leave me.

"You're a bigger idiot than I thought," she said suddenly reaching out and wrapping her arms around me. "I'm not leaving you. I know that your work can be stressful, but it doesn't mean I have to like it, I will always worry about you, Ryon."

She let a soft gasp as I lift her off the floor. "I'm sorry baby," I said.

"Ryon what are you doing?" she asked as I carried her towards the bedroom.

"I'm taking you to bed," I smirked and carefully placed her on the bed and climbed over her. "I love you," I whispered and spread her legs laying between them and resting my head on her chest and she held me there.

"You're my peace Sibel even though you're a very stubborn woman."

She chuckled and glided her fingers through my hair.

The minute her eyes closed, I waited a few minutes to be certain and climbed off her and the bed. I walked into the closet and grabbed a tee shirt, and pulled it on.

I was standing by the window. I stared out through the partly pulled curtains. I looked beyond the horizon and my mind wouldn't stop it's rambling about the event of today.

I can't believe Dad would take a decision like that—and he wasn't going to stop at all it was usually his way until the highway, after all, why shouldn't the world just stop on his command or better still roll over for him but
what was fucking unbelievable was my brother's betrayal of siding with dad when they were fully aware of my involvement with Sibel.

I trusted those fuckers with my life and this... this wasn't on my imaginary list of lines they would cross. Looking back I couldn't remember anyone who had been there for me as much as my brothers. We always supported each other decisions and I was grateful they were so supportive it's the only way dad usually backed off, but now it is the other way around and I couldn't tell what the outcome or how far he was willing to go.

I was usually the underlook in this family, I'm unseen because of my promiscuous ways and it rarely bothered me because Reign and Reyon never made me feel that way until today.

I looked back to where Sibel turned and sat up in bed. In the beginning, I couldn't explain what it was that drew me to her. I think a part of me just knew she was something exceptional. I don't know if it's the way she challenged me or the way she just argued with me, she is smart and practical, and funny and despite my past, she wasn't afraid of me and the decisions I've taken.

"Still worried?" She asked and I walked over to the bed.

"A little," I replied.

"No matter what it is you will figure it out. I know you will," she said.

"Correct," I said taking a step towards her, taking her hand, and making her shiver.

"I've never felt this way before Sibel, I care about you deeply. No other woman had ever made me sing in an open restaurant packed." I said and she giggled. "I'm ready to commit to you, exclusively to you. I love you," I said pulling out the drawer on the nightstand, taking out the tiny box, and holding it out to her.

She froze, staring at it like she was about to have a heart attack but the contentment and the way she put my soul to rest just easily provoked more passion than I ever felt. There wasn't a better time to do this.

"I want the world to know you're mine, Unused love and true love, I give to you
We've made a start so let's never part," I said. "You just have to say yes because I know you want me just like I want you."

"What has gotten into you?" she asked studying my face.

"You."

"What happens next if I say yes?"

"First I will kiss you properly because I haven't since we got home and then I want you to marry me tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?"

"Are you dying? Is that what today was all about?"

I shake my head, "I'm not dying, I want you..."

"And I get to finish school as a wife?"

"You get to finish as my wife. We get to be together every day, every night like tonight, and every morning with each other and I get you all to myself anytime I want. I never felt this way before and I don't want to wait."

"What would my parents say? They will kill me..."

"They are aware of my intentions." I talked to your father.

"I can't believe it," she said.

"Believe it..." I declared.

"It's so..." She started to say looking up at me, still completely shocked.

"Don't you think it's too soon," her eyes moved back to the ring.

"Marry me, Ms. Benjamin, and take my name Mrs. Menture..."

"Tomorrow is too soon to plan a wedding and I have an exam Thursday. Don't you think we should do this the right way?"

"It will be our way."

"I can't believe it," she said jaw practically dropping to the floor when I opened the box.

"Wow," she said.

"Hey, baby... Love coming at you so you better be prepared."

"I don't know what to say," she said.

"Let these feelings in, put your mind at rest don't deny these emotions. It's easy to see every mistake, every flaw but prepare a place in your heart because I'm in love with you..."

Sibel place her hand over her mouth and scooted to the end of the bed.

"Say yes. Marry me."

"Okay yes, I'll marry you."

I slipped the ring onto her ring finger, "do you trust me?" I asked while I do so.

"I do," she said.

"And I trust you, wife-to-be. I would appreciate it if you consider this information confidential."

"Why?" She asked.

It's time for some radical transformation, I thought as I climbed into bed beside her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

819K 26.7K 42
//Please note this story is under heavy construction! Read at your own risk.// If you look for perfection...
Without You By Jeem

Teen Fiction

1K 25 10
This is where I'm supposed to introduce myself as the shy, nerdy girl. Then introduce the other protagonist of the story, who's a charismatic hot guy...
2.1K 196 22
In life, there are certain people you shouldn't fall in love with. But the heart wants what the heart wants, right ?
92.4K 3.9K 20
"I want you to be present at every beck and call of mine. And your contacts with men should be very limited" "What exactly do you think I am?" "I kno...