❛ 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 ❜...

Galing kay nayanarrations

❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and so... Higit pa

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ©
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛꜱ ❤️‍🔥
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
•ᴘʀᴇᴅᴀᴛᴏʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴇʏ•
•ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ•
•ɢᴜɴꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱ•
•ᴡᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴜᴍᴇᴅ ʜᴏɴᴇʏ•
•ᴅᴇᴀʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴛʜᴛᴜʙ•
•ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ᴅɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ•
•ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ•
•ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴋᴏʀᴏʟᴇᴠᴀ ɪɴ ᴍᴏꜱᴄᴏᴡ•
•ʜɪᴅᴇ ɴ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅ ᴋɪɴɢ•
•ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ ! ꜱᴜʀᴘʀɪꜱᴇ !•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ•
•ᴄᴜʀɪᴏꜱɪᴛʏ ᴋɪʟʟꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ʙɪʀᴅ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋᴇʀ•
•ʜɪꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴀꜱᴛ•
•ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪꜱꜱ•
•ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ•
•ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ɪɴꜱᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛɪᴇꜱ•
•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ)•
•ʜᴜꜱʙᴀɴᴅ ᴏʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ? (ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
•ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ•
•ɪꜰ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ•
•ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴋɴᴇᴇꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪᴍ•
•ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍɪɴᴇ•
•ᴅᴏᴍɪɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ•
•ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴜɪɴ•
•ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀᴀ•
•ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴀʀɪꜱ?•
•ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ•
•ᴄᴀꜱꜱɪᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ, ᴄᴀʀᴇʟ'ꜱ ᴍɪʟʏʏ•
•ᴡᴀꜱ ɪᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀꜱʜᴇʀ?•
•ɪ ᴀᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ!•
•ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅɪᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ?•
•ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•
𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
ʙᴜʀɴɪɴɢ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ 🔥

•ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ•

11.2K 1K 271
Galing kay nayanarrations

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ | 08

ᴠɪʀɢɪɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏʀᴀʟꜱ

ᴍɪʀᴀ

Listening to the loud shouts of some girl, i sneaked out of my room in which I was asleep from God knows how much time I slept there, That bastard king or keeeng of the Mafia gave me sleeping pills that too from his mouth. What does he think of himself ? A rejected romantic model of some movies or what? Well, he would never get rejected but still that moron and rascal.

Okay- Mira- cool.

I inhaled deeply as I shook my head and after shrugging all the curses I had stored for the bastard - I mean Devil. I stood near the stairs and my eyes directly fell on the two people who were fighting? No shouting? I think one is fighting and one is shouting.

No both is done by one person as the other doesn't gave a shit about it. He was busy in his phone.

It was a girl with brown hairs and her back was facing me, my brows furrowed when I saw her wearing a light brown colour long maxi with a white cardigan. She looks familiar.

I stepped down and when I reached near them, i could hear them clearly. It was Mr Devil talking with her with his eyes busy in his phone as the girl shouted at him particularly. The devil is still unaware of my presence.

"I AM NOT GOING BACK TO MOSCOW WITH YOU!!", my brows furrowed and then I remembered this voice, it's ...it's my best friend.

"Sasha?", i Whispered but the moment she turned i screamed in joy while she was shocked and surprised as she saw me standing or more like jumping like a maniac, I think I am one of the crazy creature, God could ever made.

"Mira?", She whispered as same as me but she was too girly to jump like me and hence she stood there with wide eyes. She turned back to the Devil who was now looking at both of us.

"What's she doing here?", She asked him unbelievably. Wait- how in the world she knows him? Does she have any relationship with him and that's when it hit me.

Sasha Ali - Faris Fayz Ali.....Holy shit! They are married?

My eyes blurred with tears as I glanced at Faris who was already looking at me with a frown and instead of answering to Sasha he came near me and pulled me beside him, his arms were around my shoulders and then I felt him tightening his grip as he gave his attention back to Sasha who was looking at us with a frown.

"Meet your sister in law - Mira-aa-aan- Mrs Mira Faris!", My breath hitched when he introduced me as his wife, sister-in-law that means, Sasha is his sister. And here I was running my brain into another world. I shook my head as I could not believe what I was thinking.

"She is your wife?", Sasha asked him who narrowed his eyes and nodded to which she laughed, my brows furrowed - these siblings are psycho sometimes!

"Brother - are you done ? What did you thought when you married my best friend? Was it because she was my best friend?", Faris sighed as he pulled himself away and then went near her who was burning in rage which was invisible I can say.

He tapped his fingers on her forehead as he said.

"Sare gali ke namoone mere pass hi mandra rahe hain!", Sasha frowned hearing him, well did I forget to mention that she is bad in Hindi, she knows it and uses it oftenly when I am with her since she feels secure to use her broken Hindi and wrong accent on them only when she is with me because sometimes I am bad at it also but with time I got habitual to it and since my mother was from India, it was easy for me.

"What nemouna?", I saw Sasha frowning hearing Faris who smiled sweetly at her as he whispered.

"Calling you 'lovely sister' in Hindi ", I controlled the urge to laugh at his comment while Sasha turned towards me with eyes which said.

'is it true?' since she uses me as her personal dictionary, i nodded my head in 'yes' betraying her and my bestie is so cute and innocent that she gave a sweet smile to her brother who was amused at her soft look which she used for the first time after entering here apart from her shouts and all fights.

"Butter me as much as you want , but I will never go to Moscow. So if you want, then leave.", My brows furrowed hearing her. Why she is fighting? For not going to Moscow but why?

I saw the devil's jaw tightening as he shook his head.

"You will Sasha- i will not leave you here alone and I might not come back to India!", He was angry as he said those words which didn't affected Sasha who shrugged her shoulders.

"Your problem, I had taken oath not to return there, and I don't want to enter that Mafia world back so leave me, I am happy being a lawyer!", He stared at her for sometime and then sighed as he nodded and then eyed me.

"Get ready, we are leaving for Moscow, tonight!", i shrugged my shoulders hearing him which made him narrow his eyes as he cursed under his breath and then left us alone in the big-wide, hall of the mansion.

"Don't you dare keep those black foxes behind me, I will not let them follow me again!", i saw Sasha shouting to which no reply came leaving one which faded with time.

"Those are my men's, Language Sasha!", Sasha narrowed her eyes and then turned her attention back to me as she raised her brows.

"Married? Will you bother yourself and tell me the whole story Mira?", I smiled at her and nodded my head. I so wanted her to stay beside me.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

"So....he was behind you?", I shooked my head as I took a sip of my lemonade.

"Nah, I was behind him."

"You mean in love?", I choked hardly on my lemonade listening to her and glared at her to which she shrugged her shoulders taking a sip of her orange juice.

Her eyes were focused on her glass as she traced her index finger tip on the glass border and then glanced at me back as she parted her lips but closed them back and shook her head as if fighting her inner self.

"You want to share something Sasha?", I asked her curiously to which she stared at me with her eyes shining but then it went blank as she shook her head.again denying.

"I am sorry i didn't tell you about being the sister of the Mafia..", she trailed her words as she eyed me nervously, well watching Sasha nervous is a good show.

"Don't be, I also didn't told you about being the Italian Mafia -"

"Princess"

I raised my brows as she completed my sentence. She chuckled nervously as she waved her hand in air.

"You are Italian Mafia Princess, I know -" my brows furrowed hearing her, what does she mean by she knows?

"You know ? From when?", Sasha chuckled again and then composed herself as her expression turned back to serious.

"Well when my brother announced you as his wife- that moment I knew, you were Italian Mafia Princess -", I didn't understood her words but I shrugged it.

"Don't forget you are too the princess of Mafia, Sasha! Russian Mafia Princess!", I saw her face turning pale as she shooked her head as if shoving away the undesirable thoughts coming in her mind.

"I am not Mira, I am not!", My brows furrowed hearing her but before i could ask her further about her dull mood she changed the topic and well she won in that.

"Leave that, you tell me- Is my brother romantic or not?", Now this time, my mood fell hearing her, romantic? Well our marriage is a deal girl and why would we go around doing PDA?

"Ughm...he is definitely not!", I blurted out thinking about a particular thing which was stuck in my brain, I saw Sasha frowning as she asked me.

"No? How can you say that?", I sighed as I took a sip of my lemonade again and then continued.

"What will you expect from a person who read HA?", she scrunched her nose and then after thinking deeply said.

"Shocked, surprised or too numb to process anything after that Gun scene?", I smiled hearing her, going good.

"What if it's a man?", Sasha scrunched her nose again and then her eyes widened as she glanced at me and then she almost squealed.

"That man would freakingly smirk and flaunt saying - hmm...even I can do that to you babygirl!", okay, i already told you all she is copy of me. And hence her mind went too far. I smiled but then her last word which her brother calls me but in Russian has my heart. I shook my head at the crazy beats of my heart as I focused on my best friend.

"Well...what can we expect but from your brother - I received a warning in which he focused on the broken limbs of Arch and said he would parcel the guy's head on my door, the one who was my heartthrob", I totally remembered that when I got to know it was 'him', I was shocked that this man didn't wrote that gun part or any dirty lines regarding it instead he focused on the murder and parcel thing. I just pray, that psycho doesn't took it seriously.

And who would like the head of some human outside their door!
Of course I would freak out or worse I would go into a coma.

Sasha's face fell and I saw her gulping, did she even heard me or not. I snapped my fingers in front of her face which made her shiver and she glanced at me with blank stare.

"Are you here or not?", I asked her who inhaled deeply and she tried to smile but failed miserably, I noticed her hands shaking but before I could ask her the reason of her zoning out. I was in air.

I squealed in fear as I wrapped my arms around the devil who had picked me in his arms all of a sudden and now I was in front of my best friend in the arms of her brother who was looking at me. Already!

"Sasha go back and don't scare my guards this time. They are for your own safety and I want you back home next month, wrap your job and whatever!", I saw Sasha narrowing her eyes as she was back on her normal self. She eyed me and giving me her small smile she winked at me and left.

I saw her going back looking at her phone with trembling hands. I frowned watching her uneasiness when she stared at her phone.

I turned back and glared at the devil who was already looking at me with his blank face.

"Wha-aah", Before I could say something, he started to walk which scared me and I tightened my hold on his neck.

"What are you doing? I can walk!", I shouted at him who didn't gave a damn on my shouts and kept walking towards a particular direction which was going deep in his mansion.

"You should be habitual of being in my arms since whenever we met, you end up in my arms, Malyshka!", My breath hitched and I gulped as I stared at him who was looking ahead, ignoring me particularly!

Well he was somewhere true but I will not accept it. Not at all.

I ignored him and focused on the large wooden door through which we entered in a big room which was dark but my eyes widened when the lights automatically turned on when he stepped inside with me in his arms. The length of room and the fact that this room was a weapon room. Seriously!

The walls of the room were painted or you can say a velvet cloth was sticked on the wall and every freaking kind of guns and rifles were tugged on the wall, small, large , big, wide and what not. Some were thin and in brown colour while maximum were long and black, shining like a diamond.

Guns- are diamonds for Mafia's.

He made me lay on the big black wooden table which was in the centre of the room, it was long and many black leather chairs were surrounded around the table. He pushed some chairs aside and opened the drawer which was under the black table, my eyes widened when I saw that there were freaking cabinets under the table and my eyes went more wide after looking at his hand which helds two black shiny gun in it. He placed the gun beside me and I pushed myself back, my palms turned sweaty as I pushed myself more back till I reached near the edge of the table before I could push myself more back he had gripped my ankle and in one pull i was facing him, my both legs dangling down the table with him standing between them.

I gulped visibly and eyed the guns which were kept beside me, his grip on his gun and my one leg loosened and he gripped my waist the next second, my eyes widened feeling his chest touching my, ughmm...breast.

My breath turned heavy and finally I dared to meet my black orbs with his icy eyes. And I definitely froze- his eyes were looking directly in my eyes and I could see my reflection clearly in his blue iris.

I tried to calm my breath but it turned more crazy with time.

"Tell me, which gun you want under you, Mira?", holy shit! Did he call me by my name, his mood is definitely sour, I know.

I shook my head in negative as his answer, what is he saying? Did he took my talk seriously? I was joking, please someone explain my joke to him which he heard by mistake. I was not serious.

"Well...wait or do you want the daggers inside you", with that he pulled his one arms around me and pulled another drawer under the table and then a black shiny 'push dagger' appeared making me go numb. Are you serious!!! I was freaking kidding.

"Faris-"

"Yes, baby!", he pulled me more closer and I inahled deeply as our breath mingled with eachother. I gulped and ignored the fact that my nose was touching his lips, did he kissed the tip of my nose, because his lips are lingering there more than one second or it's just a touch?

"I..I...was..-"

"You were what? You wanted the book scene to get repeated, won't you want it now? I am giving you many offers! Which gun would you prefer? My favourite one or your favourite one?", I watched him with pure terror as his tone was screaming that this devil was serious as hell.

"Faris...I was kidding"

"But I am not!"

I know!!! You are definitely not kidding, I gulped and with my trembling hands I pulled the gun from his hand and threw it on the other side of the table, it made a loud screeching sound which didn't effected us as he kept staring at me and so was I doing the same.

His hand reached my nape and as expected he grabbed my nape tightly pulling my face closer to him. I squeezed my eyes close when his breath fell over my lips, I inhaled deeply and I knew unknowingly yet I inhaled the air in which he was breathing, and it was not delusional, I did seriously. His lips were an inch away from me.

"Remember Malyshka, what you read should remain in books and don't try to pull it out of the books. You might find it romantic or whatever your small brain assumes it, Mira, but I have seen girls bearing it and it's not romantic or romance, I have seen small girls bearing the pain of the rapist who didn't thought for second time and shoved a full rod inside them, i have seen worst Mira, worst.....",

[NOTE⚠️: NO OFFENCE TO ANY ONE, IT'S A PART WHICH IS INTERLINKED WITH THE MAIN LEADS PAST SO HAVE PATIENCE AND READ FURTHER.]

My eyes snapped open listening to his voice turning slow with time, his eyes were shut closed as if he was remembering something which were not good for him yet he couldn't help as his forehead was filled with frowns. His breath turned heavy and unknowingly or you can say knowingly I touched his cheeks, he opened his eyes feeling my touch on his cheeks and for the first time I saw the ice melting.

The icy eyes turned glossy and he didn't hide it, he kept looking directly at me without blinking.

I don't know what he has gone through but what I know is, it's not good. He has seen the worst.

He closed his eyes as if composing himself and he did it. He opened them and again they were hard as ice.

I gulped as he loosened his hold on my arms but I didn't wanted him to leave me. So I asked him something for which I was curious and wanted to ask him.

"Are you a virgin?"

He kept looking at me and then a small smirk appeared on his lips as he pulled me again from my waist, his hold tightening around my waist. And I relaxed this time.

"What do you think?", I frowned hearing him and glanced at him back with a frown. What did he mean by it?

I think of him as a devil so what is he is one!

I think of him as a bastard so what if he is one.

I think of him as a ....Mira- control.

"I think you are...", I trailed my words looking at his icy eyes directly and the next moment he pulled me more closer, only if it was possible.

"As fas as I remember - we don't have hymen inside us so how did you realised that I am virgin, Malyshka?", My eyes widened hearing him.

"I just assumed as you are less romantic -"

"Having sex doesn't includes romance, Malyshka!"

"It does!"

My reply was instant which made him amused as he raised his brows.

I gulped and then continued..

"I mean...it does for me...it should , for me at least it does...", I cleared the doubt and his unasked question.

"Is this any kind of your dark fantasies, Malyshka?", I narrowed my eyes listening to him. He knows very well how to provoke me. But I ignored his question.

"You didn't answered me", He smiled hearing me and a soft expression came on his face.

"Well, i promised someone.."

"About celibacy?"

He narrowed his eyes listening to my unfiltered sentence but thought to ignore it and continued.

"About not playing with girls, their emotions.", I raises my brows mirroring his actions.

"Someone who? A girl?", He smirked hearing me and then pulled me more close which made me gasp, my eyes widened as now we both were sticking to eachother. Not to forget my situation that I was sitting with parted legs while he stood between them holding my and sticking his chest too close to mine.

"Jealous are you?", can he answer me without replying unnecessary things? Nah! He loves to do that.

I kept quiet and he smiled as he continued.

"My mother, i promised her.", I nodded my head but a question came in my mind suddenly.

"And you are following your mother?", His lips touched my cheeks slightly making me numb on my place as he whispered slowly near my ear.

"In my world, the women of my house are like the rubies of my crown, Malyshka!", my breath hitched hearing him and for a second i forgot to breathe.

His closeness will ruin me someday. I inhaled when he pulled himself back and then again but again my heart beat rose when he bite on my earlobe and said in his husky voice.

"Get ready moya koroleva, we are leaving for our house, in an hour. Where you and me actually belong!", I gulped and nodded my head as his Russian words did something to me. He will kill me with his skills of saying different languages.

It's sexy.

For me.

Definitely !

(moya koroleva= my queen)

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

HOW WAS CHAPTER 08?

~A note to them who were offended about the HA scene - it was said from Faris POV and there is a reason why I included the book, the scene to connect it to Faris back story, so yeah don't get offended, i respect every one opinion, don't bash because of that.~

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Silent readers- just press on the star, no one will know it except me and drop any emoji which represents your mood after reading this update ✨

Spoiler to upcoming chapter - ✨

Moscow - the place where many secrets are going to be revealed 🤌🏻

I hope you are enjoying the story.

Story will take a u turn now.

No vote target or comment target, since I don't know when I will update ---

But still kiya pata dedun...agar response achha Raha to...ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

💓

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

47.2K 1.7K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
33.6K 1.9K 34
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur •••••••••••...
13.6K 1.2K 15
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝑭𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒂~ 𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐂...
141K 7.5K 37
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...