YOUR SWEET MISTAKE....~*Watty...

By CierraDesareyGarcia

Sophia is bestfriends with the soon to be Alpha. What happens when he finds out his girlfriend is pregnant wi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Help!!!!
new story

Chapter 15

21.3K 716 130
By CierraDesareyGarcia

*Chapter 15*

A/N: Next  4 chapters will be in each of the main characters POV's one chapter for each. Enjoy. :)

Stacy's POV

 I jumped up from the bed and ran to the bathroom feeling everything I ate last night come back up. I stayed in there for about 20 minutes before my stomach finally relaxed. It was only 9:15 am and the BBQ didn't start until 3pm. So I decided to take a relaxing bath. I put my recent sickness off thinking I ate something bad last night when I went out with Jason. After my bath I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I looked at the clock and only an hour and a half passed. I then went downstairs to get something to eat.

I walked into the kitchen to see Matthew sitting down at the dining room table looking all depressed.

"What is wrong?" i asked sincerly worried Matthew was the flirt of the group and was never in a down mood.

"Nothing just trying to think something over."

"Well do you need help with anything?"

"No. I was just trying to figure out how to apologize to Maria we got into an argument last night over something stupid." 

"Oh that does sound kind of hard. She seems a little bit head strong so it might take some time."

"Yes she is but I would do anything for he even if she....Never mind."

"Even if she what?"

"Well the fight was about her moving here but she wanted to stay with her pack and make sure her parents are ok. So I told her that they were grown and could take care of themselves. She told me I was being an a-hole and that the real reason she didn't want to move here was because she doesn't want to be lead by a bunch of a-holes and that this whole pack was nothing but idiots and that maybe I should stay here with them."

"WHAT? HOW DARE SHE DISRESPECT US WE HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HER?"

"I don't know but I know I can't be without her I mean she doesn't really know anyone here maybe she is just afraid to move here. I guess I could just talk to her at the BBQ."

"I guess just don't let her get you down or try and start running your life. I think if thats how she wants to talk about people she doesn't know then you don't need her."

After breakfast I figured it was time to tell Jason. I knock on his office door.

"Come in" he called without looking up from the paper scattered across his desk 

"Jase we need to talk."

"What is it?" he says finally looking up from the papers.

"I think we need a divorce."

"WHAT?!"

"Well I can tell your not happy and to be honest I'm not all that happy either. We both know that for us to be truly happy we need our real mates. So since Sophia is back I thought we could..." He cut me off.

"What makes you think I'm unhappy?"

"Jase, since before we found our mates, I could tell that you were starting to drift away from me. Lately it seems like all you do is work or train. You don't look at me, much less talk to me anymore. I can tell when she is on your mind. It's OK, because he is on mine as much as she is on yours." I wait a few moments to let everything I said sink in before I speak again."I think we should let everyone know the truth about everything. The best time to do that is at the BBQ."

"I see your point but neither of them are speaking to us."

"Well then we will speak with them until they speak to us.  At the BBQ we will see how they feel."

"About the BBQ its suppose to be to introduce his 'LUNA'." he said hesitently.

"What do you mean I'm his mate he can't have a LUNA!!!!!" I practically shouted at the end.

"That is all he told me. I think she is from the Bloodmoon Pack."

"Well we need to talk to them before he makes the annoucement!."

"Well ok, but if they don't want us will you stay? I'm sorry, I have been caught up in work but I do love you."

"If they both choose not to want us I will stay." I say as I leave his office.

As I walked back into mine and Jason's room I was trying to figure out what to wear. I choose just to get matching outfits for Jason, Xavier and myself. At least we will look like the happy family today.

As I was getting Xavier ready Jason came in and got ready then took Xavier with him so I could put the finishing touches on my outfit when I became sick again. I was beginning to think I had got a stomach bug. I figure I will make a doctors appointment tomorrow, I just wanted to hurry and get this day over with.

~~~

We pulled up to their pack house ten minutes after we left the home. I guess Jason really wanted to get this over with also. The place was well decorated with flowers and string lights hanging from the trees for after it gets dark. Everyone was in the back talking amongst each other. I spotted Antonio talking to his beta when I decided it was now or never. I walked over very aware of every step I took feeling like it might be my last. I studied his features From his dark almost midnight black hair, the way his eyes held a certain sparkle in them, the way his lips moved as he spoke the soft curve of his lucisious pale pink lips. How those lips looked so kissable as he laughed. 

"Antonio can I have a word?" I asked as I approached.

"Will you excuse us Marcus?" He asked him before finally looking at me.

"Yes sir....I will just go get everything set up and let her know." Marcus said before leaving without even glancing at me, which made my wolf pissed how dare he disrespect me I should be his Luna not some hussy.

"What is it?" He asked coldly.

"Well I wanted to let you know that I asked for a divorce."

"Why?" He asked shocked and confused but still didn't seem like he was to interested in the answer.

"Because neither of us are happy. We hardly talk to each other anymore."

"Right that's why your all three matching and smiling and laughing. Let me guess you heard I was going to announce my future Luna and you couldn't stand the fact that you were easily replaced?" He said looking at me as if I were just another person on the street. When he was suppose to look at me like I was the one he couldn't live without.

"No, I'm supposed to be your Luna your my mate. I don't want her to hurt you because she WILL leave you when she finds her mate."

"I highly doubt that not because she is power hungry but because she loved me before...You know what forget it you wouldn't understand."

"What, huh? What is it I wouldn't understand? That your willing to lie to everyone?"

"No see that's where your wrong everyone here knows the truth. Well except for the fact that it was you." He said coldly. "You know what just go mingle with someone else I have to get ready."

"Get ready for what?"

I asked but never recieved and answer.

I watched as he walked away until I could no longer see his retreating back.

'Well I guess I will be alone after all.' I thought as I looked over to see Jason talking to Sophia and her friends with a smile on his face.

I walked around the party. Just as I was going to see what going on with Jason and Sophia she walked away saying she had to go get something before the announcement. But when I went to ask Jason what happen a voice came through the speakers set up along the yard asking us to go to the clearing in the woods.

When I reached the clearing I was surprised that the seats were arranged by titles and there was a single isle seperating the seats in the middle I found our seats and sat down.  Jason sat next to me with a confused look on his face. I asked what was wrong but he refused to tell me.  I looked around and noticed that the Alpha and Luna of the Bloodmoon pack was on Jason's right side I was on his left and to my left was our Beta then Antonio's Beta. Sophia's parents was sitting behind Jason and next to them was an older coule, the man resembled The Alpha of the Blood moon pack and a little bit like Sophia's mom.

Everyone was chatting amongst themselves quietly as we waited for the announcement when Antonio went to the front to gain everyone's attention. I noticed how he changed clothes from earlier. 'He is kind of dressed a little too formal just for an announcement' I thought as he began to speak.  Then I fully understood why we were seated this way, and it broke my heart.

~~~~~~~

VOTE

COMMENT

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!......I think from now on when the chapeter reaches between 5 and 10 comments that when I will upload the next chapter....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 1.1K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
89.4K 4.2K 22
READ BOOK ONE MY MATE.....THE NERD FIRST Lucas King, the oldest son of Alphas Dimitir and Bennett King, is not your typical 15 year old teenager. Wh...
1.6K 123 26
Seventeen year old, Angel Mills and her mom just got accepted back to Blue Moon pack which means a new beginning for Angel: New school, new friends...
278K 10.2K 26
Three Packs. Three Powerful Alphas. One Mate. What happens when three great Alphas discovered that not only were they mated to one Being but he also...