Changed

By theeeprincess_z3

Just read. itll explain itself More

Introduction
Prolouge
Jealous
Reconnection
Stories
That Get Back A Mf
The Live
Chill
Kisses๐Ÿ’‹
Filler Chapter 2
Doing the Do
Talking
Filler Chapter 3
Fucked Up
Disclaimer!!!
Suspicious

Filler Chapter

275 3 0
By theeeprincess_z3

Zaria Sierra Williams

I woke up from my nap at Kel house to see me still in his arms. He was on the game and i smelled weed so i assumed he was smoking.

I looked up at him take a hit and focused on the game at the same time. He looked so sexy. After the kiss i was really tired from everything that had escalated, but Kel made me feel safe.

"Nigga shot the mf ball man damn!" Kel said mad asl.

He looked over and seen me awake. "Ay my fault mamas if i woke you up." He was looking back and forth at the game and then me while he was talking.

"Nah you good."

Before i knew it he was pulling me onto his lap so i was straddling him. He was rubbing on me while playing the game. He kissed my forehead and my cheek.

I won't lie and say this shit don't feel good. He was caring for the people he cared about.

He paused the game and started rubbing my butt. "Ay ma." I raised my head up from my phone noticing that he was talking to me.

"Hm?"

"I gotta go somewhere tonight, but i want you to stay here."

"What you mean go somewhere?"

"I just gotta go handle some shit imma be right back i promise."

Zaria just put her head in her hands. She knew what he meant by handling something and she ain't like it all. He could get hurt again.

"Kel it just happened, now you tryna make it worse! Its never gonna stop!"

Kel could feel Zaria getting mad. He had a reputation and he wasn't finna let somebody who almost hurt her live. He also wasn't finna go out like a bitch and get no lick back.

"Its not even like that Zari." He said trying to make her feel better by rubbing her back.

"So you telling me you not about to go shoot them up?"

Kel couldnt lie to her. She would know if he did.

"Exactly!" Zaria said trying to get up from kel, but he wouldn't let her. He hands was firm on her waist.

"C'mere" He said licking his lips. He kissed her tongue and everything. He liked the way she felt.

The kiss was a little fast but good and was enough for Zaria to forget almost about everything. He wanted her to trust him more.

"Im coming right back, you dont gotta worry about nothing."

Zaria just shook her head. Lost for words for real. She ain't expect him to kiss her and when he did it felt like the first time.

Kel went in the bathroom and started getting dressed. Putting on mostly all black. He had on a black tee with a black hoodie over it, some black typa grey pants and some black tims . Y'all know incase he had to stomp a nigga out.

He came out the bathroom, but didnt see Zaria on the bed. He walked downstairs to see her fat ass in the kitchen. Of course

"You hungry?"

"I wouldnt be in the kitchen looking for something to eat if i wasnt."

Kel walked behind her and slapped her ass. Zaria thought she could talk to him any way but they both knew what was up.

"Watch yo mouth youngin."

"Youngin? boy we 1 year apart from each other.."

"Hell nah my birthday coming up next week, yours in 2 months."

"Whatever, is you gone take long?"

"What i tell you baby?" Kel was leaning on the stove while Zaria was in front of him pulling her closer. "Im going to be right back."

"Well bring me some food back you don't got shit in here."

"Ight what you want."

Zaria started smiling. She loved food just like a kid loves candy.

"Wingstop." She said with a bright smile on her face.

Kel loved seeing that smile. He would literally make anything happen for him to see it everyday.

"Ight you got it. Fatass" Kel said leaning down to kiss her. He loved doing it now even though they didn't know what they were yet.

He started heading out the door and Zaria just watched him walk away. She wanted him to be safe and she knew he would.

—————————————————

It had been 3 hours since kel was gone and Zaria was starting to get worried. She called him 5. times and it went straight to voicemail.

She really hoped he was ok. She got a notification on her phone indicating that Dre was live. She clicked on it and they was singing a little durk song.

Everybody was in the camera including Kel, he was rolling up a blunt and smoking one at the same time. Zaria was mad ashit. She was calling his phone while he acting like shit cool.

They started singing in the camera.

You can believe whatever you want, we got your folks hit. AHHAHA
Don't respond to shit with von I'm fuck it you tripping go get your gun.

I got off the live after that feeling my blood boil, so i called Savannah to see if im tripping or im level headed.

She answered after the second ring.

"DO YOU SEE THEM BITCHES?" she yelled into the phone

"Ong i do, he gone tell me he gone be right back had me worried and shit and he smoking in the car!"

"Dumb ass niggas, he wanna eat my pussy but cant text or call back."

Zaria made a confusing face before responding. "Wait what!!"

"Oh shit i fg to tell you. This nigga a eater. A good one at that."

"Eww vannah wtf."

"Anyway he still on my bad side. What kel slimy ass do."

"We kissed, but he wanted me to stay at his house."

"He called you back?"

"No! like wtf he acting like a whole bitch and he said he was gone get me some food." I said because I was actually really hungry.

After being on the phone for a few more minutes I heard the door open.

Here this bitch ass nigga go

I stayed in the room laid out across the bed on my phone with an attitude. He walked into the room and sat at the edge of the bed.

He tried to rub up on my butt, but i moved away. He wasn't about to get shit.

"Mcht whats wrong now Zari." Kel said eyes red as hell.

"I thought you was gone be right back? I was worried sick!" Zaria was very cranky when she ain't have food. He was just playing in her face.

"Bruhh i brought back the food if thats what you mad about." Kel said rubbing his hands down his face, looking irritated.

"What ever Kel you be fucking lying and shit."

"Lying about what wdh you talking about!"

"You was on live rolling up singing and shit, but couldn't answer the phone fuck outta here!"

Kel was getting sick of Zaria and this bullshit she was on. After the hit the guys wanted to smoke keep our minds off that killing shit and get high. But after an hour had passed he just stayed and rolled up, but then went to go get Zaria food after he seen the time.

"Dude watch your mouth im not playing!"

"Fuck you!"

"Alright cool, bet."

I took her wing stop and took it downstairs and then went back upstairs to get this attitude out of her.

She was in the bed mugging me and I sat right in front of her. I touched her leg and she ain't move. oh i thought you had a attitude

I moved my hand up to the band of her shorts. She watched me closely and i didn't care. I pulled on the shorts and she nodded telling myself i could continue.

So I did. I pulled her panties down too. Her breath hitched and her stomach started cave in when i was touching close to her pussy.

I stuck a finger inside and Zaria started to whimpering. I started off slow and then went faster and added another finger.

"What happened to that attitude shit huh?"

"Oh my fucking god- uhh im finna cum."

Kel had put his lips on her pussy and started sucking the shit of it. Gripping her breast while Zaria's eyes was rolling back. He knew Zaria felt good. Hell he even felt good making her feel good.

She came all over his mouth. Kel was enjoying that shit. Like a kid at the waterpark.

Zaria was trying to calm down her breath. That shit was amazing. She know knew what savannah was talking about.

Alright so lil Kel a eater👻👻👻👻 We love eaters around her just no ass.

Anyways if yall dont know when i put these /// that mean character change. Like its finna be a different pov. And then when i put this —— that mean time skip.

ANYWAYS THIS A FILLER CHAPTER i got another after this and then we gone get to the juicy partt.
I aint proofread and yall know this

Enjoy🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4.6K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
163K 3K 24
Just read
1.1K 4 11
Read to find out.... (replica of the movie "pretty woman") with a little twistโ˜บ๏ธ