Just - Theodore Nott

Von romanoffstrilogys

"He's full of shit for doing that to you." He said quietly I sighed and hugged him as we slowly moved to the... Mehr

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
โ‚๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐‡๐Ž๐†๐–๐€๐‘๐“๐’โ‚
โ‚๐‚๐‹๐€๐’๐’๐„๐’โ‚
โ‚๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐‹ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜โ‚
โ‚๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐”๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ ๐“๐„๐€๐Œโ‚
โ‚๐‡๐€๐‹๐‹๐Ž๐–๐„๐„๐โ‚
โ‚๐†๐„๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐‚๐Šโ‚
โ‚๐†๐„๐“ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐๐“.๐Ÿ (๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ)โ‚
โ‚๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐’๐“ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Œ๐€๐“๐‚๐‡โ‚
โ‚๐๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐‡๐ƒ๐€๐˜โ‚
โ‚๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„โ‚
โ‚๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐๐€๐‹๐‹โ‚
โ‚๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Šโ‚
โ‚๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜โ‚
โ‚๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Šโ‚
โ‚๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐€๐‚๐Šโ‚
โ‚๐’๐‡๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘โ‚
โ‚๐’๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐Œ๐„โ‚
โ‚๐–๐„'๐‹๐‹ ๐’๐„๐„โ‚
โ‚๐“๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐’๐Žโ‚
โ‚๐ƒ๐„๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐โ‚
โ‚๐–๐„๐€๐’๐‹๐„๐˜'๐’ ๐“๐”๐“๐Ž๐‘โ‚
โ‚๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’โ‚
โ‚๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜โ‚
โ‚๐“๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†โ‚
โ‚๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’โ‚
โ‚๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐–๐„?โ‚
โ‚๐…๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“โ‚
โ‚๐Š๐„๐„๐ ๐ˆ๐“ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“โ‚
โ‚๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐ƒ๐”๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐ƒ๐Ž๐‘๐„โ‚
โ‚๐๐‘๐„๐€๐“๐‡๐„โ‚
โ‚๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐€๐“, ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“?โ‚
โ‚๐๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Ž๐…๐…โ‚
โ‚๐.๐„.๐–.๐“.๐’โ‚
โ‚๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„โ‚
โ‚๐๐€๐‚๐Š ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐๐“.๐Ÿ (๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฒ๐š๐ก'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ)โ‚
โ‚๐ƒ๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐–๐๐„๐ƒโ‚
โ‚๐‰๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐„๐‘โ‚
โ‚๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐ˆ๐”๐’'๐’ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐Œโ‚
โ‚๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘โ‚
โ‚๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‚๐”๐’โ‚
โ‚๐ƒ๐„๐’๐“๐‘๐Ž๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐€๐ƒ๐„๐Œโ‚
โ‚๐‰๐”๐’๐“โ‚
โ‚๐…๐”๐๐„๐‘๐€๐‹โ‚
โ‚๐’๐“.๐„๐ƒ๐Œ๐”๐๐ƒ'๐ฌโ‚
โ‚๐”๐๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐‘๐„๐“๐”๐‘๐โ‚
โ‚๐ˆ๐“๐€๐‹๐˜โ‚
โ‚๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅโ‚
!!๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ!!

โ‚๐–๐€๐‘โ‚

1.6K 33 26
Von romanoffstrilogys

Aliyah's Pov:

The Gryffindors have been using the room of requirement for a few weeks now to get away from the new deatheater Professors. Not like they were teaching anyone anything anyways.

We haven't been able to get in touch with the Gryffindor trio, but word in London says that there's deatheaters chasing them. We haven't heard any of their names on the wizard radio nor in the 'Daily Prophet', so we were left to be able to do nothing other than wait. Just sitting and waiting. For what? Anything.

Yet, tonight, something odd happened. We were casually sitting with the Gryffindors along with some others when I noticed the landscape painting on the wall had something on it. A girl, and she was moving in the painting, moving towards us.

"Is there a girl in that painting or am I dreaming?" Said Mattheo before I could, "I assure you, you're not the only one seeing it" I replied, everyone's heads turning to the girl in the painting.

"About time!" Said Neville, going over to the painting, "Neville, what're you doing?" Questioned Luna, "Just you wait and see" Neville opened the painting like a door, a tunnel in the wall which he stepped into. "What the fuck?" Theo looked in confusion.

Everyone was shocked once he came back a few minutes later with Harry, Hermione and Ron. "Surprise for you lot" he chuckled. Everyone stepped up in shock, clapping and cheering.

I immediately messaged Remus and the rest of the order that Harry had returned. "Guys, there's something in the castle that'll help us defeat you-know-who. I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw"

"Don't worry about that, we've already found it and destroyed it" I said, "What was it?" Asked Hermione, "Ravenclaw's lost diadem" our group said in unison. "Oh- wow, well- lovely, that's great" Harry chuckled.

"Harry" Ginny appeared, everyone going silent. She only focused on Harry, not anybody else, "six months she hasn't seen me and it's like I'm Frankie first-year" Ron scoffed sarcastically, "I'm her brother, bloody hell"

"She only wants Harry" Seamus Finnigan teased, "Shut up, Seamus" Ron snapped back.

"Fucking hell" Blaise looked up from his phone, "What is it?" Pansy questioned. "Snape knows. Snape knows Harry's been spotted"

We marched down to the great hall a few minutes later on Snape's orders who stood at where Dumbledore's chair used to be, "Do you all know why I have summoned you here at this hour?" His toneless voice echoed through the room.

I simply held Theo's hand, not wanting to deal with this. "It has come to my attention that earlier this evening, Harry Potter was spotted on school grounds".

Everyone began to murmur, while the group all simply smirked at each other. "If any, staff or student, attempt to aid Mr. Potter, shall be punished in a manner consistent with the severity of their transgression. Furthermore, anyone found to have knowledge of these events who fails to come forward will be treated as equally guilty" Snape spoke like a robot.

"I invite anyone who knows about Mr. Potter's whereabouts to step forward now"...
Nobody fessed up, until Harry finally walked in. Everyone was in shock, gasps escaping their mouths

"It seems, despite your exhaustive, defensive strategies we still have a bit of a security problem, haven't we headmaster?" Harry said as the large doors opened, all of the order members entering."I'm afraid it's quite extensive" he continued

"How dare you stand where he stood? Tell them how it happened that night!" Harry intoned, "Tell them how you looked him in the eye, a man who trusted you, and killed him!"

Snape was flabbergasted, pulling out his wand to attack only for McGonagall to protect Harry. All the students stood back, watching as they dueled while the group and I walked towards the order members, going over and standing with them just as Snape flew out the window.

Theo, Matt, the rest of the group and I all held hands and watched as the deatheaters slowly began to tear the magical barrier around the castle. We were all scared, but we could manage through it, right?

"We're gonna be alright, yeah? We're all in this together" I reassured, turning to look at them all. "I'll be sticking to your side like glue, Leah. I'm not going to let you go" Theo squeezed my hand. "I love you", "I love you"

I smiled, Matt turned over to look at Fred and George beside each other, "You guys alright?" He smiled and the twins both did back. "You okay Freddie?" George asked, "Yeah" Fred breathed out, "Me too".

Shreds of the magical barrier began to tear and burn, almost like big chunks of fire slowly raining down.

Yelling and screaming everywhere, the castle breaking and shaking, the deatheaters were attacking. There were centaurs, students, teachers and trolls fighting.

Several students were already getting severely injured, killed even, yet Theo and I luckily hadn't gotten too hurt yet. Just a few scratches and bruises here and there. We were holding hands at all times, never letting go of each other.

We ran out the side of the castle's stairs, Theo quickly pulling me back before an unknown person could shoot a crucio at me. I yelped, seeing Dolohov chuckling with a wicked look on his face.

Theo and I quickly scrambled inside, looking back to see a bunch of students and an old man preforming quite literally one of the biggest patronus charms I have ever seen before against a lot of dementors.

I spotted a deatheater seconds away from killing a wandless Fred, so I immediately defended him, "Avada Kedavera!" I shot at the deatheater who dropped dead on the ground.

Suddenly everything went quiet, an unpleasant eerie sound being heard by everyone apparently, as well as the whispers of Voldemort. "I do not wish for every drop of magical blood to spill...Terrible waste... I must ask followers to retreat from their searching... Harry Potter, I now speak directly to you..."

"On this night, you have allowed your friends to die for you rather than face me yourself; there is no greater dishonor... Join me in the Forbidden Forest and confront your fate... If you do not do this, I shall kill every man, woman and child who tries to conceal you from me"

Theo and I both turned to look at each other with looks of worry. The deatheaters all disappeared away with trails of black smoke.

We both rushed into the great hall, looking for quite literally anyone we knew or cared about to see if they were alright.

We saw a dead Lavender Brown, blood sucked out of her shoulder from what looked like a wolf or animal. Greyback.

The Weasleys were all alright, and I immediately ran over to Remus and Tonks beside them. They were alright, I think, but both injured.

"Hey- hey" I worried, looking at their bloodied states. "Leah" Tonks hugged me. "You- you guys are okay, yeah?" My breath hitched in my throat. "Nothing's happening to you, right?" My eyes watered.

-
"Nice one James!" Sirius chuckled to Harry beside him.

Mattheo and I spotted Sirius, out eyes lighting up as well as his at the sight of us after so long. "Uncle Siri!" I yelled in excitement.

"Watch yourself, kids!" He laughed, blocking Lucius's attack at the same time, throwing Lucius to the ground.

Mattheo and I ran across the other deatheaters without a care in the world, wanting to hug our uncle, missing him deeply.

But just as we arrived, it was too late, "Avada Kedavera!" Bellatrix casted at him.

Sirius's now lifeless body smirked for the one last time as he faded into the mysterious arch behind him. That Sirius Black grin.

Our hearts tore apart, eyes tearing up. I ran just before he fully faded away, missing him by mere seconds. "No... no!" I wailed out, dropping to my knees and trying to catch my breath.

I let out a loud, scream-like cry. I wanted to try and somehow impossibly go after him, but Tonks held me back, tearing up as well.

Sirius was gone. Bellatrix killed him.
-

"Al, it's okay, we're alright" Remus assured. I hugged the both of them tightly, crying im fear of losing them. They were a bit taken aback by this, "Don't worry, we're not going anywhere" Tonks understood the situation, the both of them hugging me back.

"I can't loose you guys too... Not after Sirius... you're the only family Matt and I have left" I wiped my face.

—————
1395 wc
No notes cuz I don't wanna distract you guys from this too much
23K READS OML THANK U SM🩷🩷🩷🩷
VOTEE!!!
🩷🩶

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.3K 44 4
โคท "You can't Theo. You tried to hide it, but I know you're injured. You aren't strong enough." โคท "I will be so that you'll survive." โ†ญ They're lurkin...
338 14 7
"Up in Memphis the music's like a heat wave White Lightnin' bound to drive you wild Mama's baby's in the heart of every school girl "Love Me Tender"...
13.7K 278 31
We're different, unalike, opposite but yet we understand, love, agree, and hope as one. Love is undescribable, ununderstandable, unpredictable but it...