No. Maybe? Yes! (TAEKOOK)

Autorstwa dreamistaekook

When a little boy unknowingly is pushed under the care of six mysterious teenagers, things were definitely ab... Więcej

Disclaimer!
Prologue.
Chapter One.
First Character Introduction.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Second Character Introduction.
Chapter twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.

Chapter Thirty One.

419 43 10
Autorstwa dreamistaekook

Who's playing the drums early in the morning?

That was the first thought Taehyung had when he blinked his eyes rapidly in the morning.

He caught his head in his palm and pressed it tightly and groaned.

It wasn't the drums, it was just his head. Why is his head killing him?

Taehyung closed his eyes shut and tried recalling his memories from last night. He remembers the party and how he unintentionally got super drunk. He remembers Minjae driving the car and he probably dropped him home too.

But-what next? What happened after that? Did he walk to his room?

He groaned a little loudly this time and closed his eyes again. He slowly sat up on his bed and looked at himself and his clothes.

His clothes were on but few were missing as well. Did he get rid of those while he entered his room?

That must be the case.

He looked towards the clock and his eyes shot up. It's already eleven in the morning and he was still on his bed. He looked towards the side table and saw a sachet of medicine and water and just a simple sentence on a note-take them, you will feel better.

He took the medicine and haphazardly got up and freshened up quickly and got dressed for his office. He is super late already.

He almost tripped while running down the stairs. He took a quick glance towards the dining table and saw Jin looking right back at him which made him stop in his tracks.

"My beautiful and gorgeous Jinnie, good morning." Taehyung gave out a nervous laugh as Jin glared at him.

"Were you planning to leave without breakfast, young man?" Jin questioned as Taehyung smiled biting his lips.

"Absolutely not. How can I miss the most important meal of the day. Also, how can I have the guts to go against your orders?" Taehyung lied through his teeth because he definitely was trying leave without breakfast because he was already late.

"I know you're in a hurry so just grab a banana for now and I have already packed you brunch. Go now, don't lie so much." Jin replied as he playfully rolled his eyes.

Taehyung gave out a big, beautiful smile and threw a flying kiss towards Jin.

"This is why I love you the most." Taehyung whined out Jin chuckled loudly.

"Go go, don't lie again. We all know who you love the most." Jin uttered as Taehyung simply smiled and didn't say anything. Jin understood, Taehyung will not have this conversation anymore.

Taehyung took his food box packed by Jin and ran out of the mansion. He drove the car himself and reached the company quite late. He didn't worry much though because he knew his love must have already taken over for today as he knew Taehyung didn't wake up on time.

Taehyung was definitely rushing at home but now he was lazily dragging himself to his cabin because he is sure even if he hurries now, he won't be able to attend any meetings right now.

He was passing by the conference room when he saw his precious treasure sitting at the crown of the table and paying full attention to whatever was going in front of him.

Jeongguk has completely stopped coming to the company yet on days when there are important meetings or when his baby can't make it on time for whatsoever reason, he is here.

Taehyung smiled looking at the frown settled in between his love's beautifully shaped eyebrows and his plump lips jutted out in a very small pout.

His Jeon Jeongguk is simply beautiful even when he is just sitting there and doing nothing.

He sighed a little and then walked ahead into his own cabin. He sat down a little and drank some water.

He closed his eyes and again tried to recall the previous night yet again nothing came to his mind after Minjae dropped him.

He sighed and then let it go. He thought nothing important must have happened anyway. He was just back home.

He closed his eyes a little and leaned back on his office chair and took a little rest for five minutes.

After minutes, he opened his eyes and pressed a button on his phone and soon a knock followed.

He gave the instructions and the person came inside.

"My schedule for today, Jaejae." Taehyung mumbled, eyes still closed.

"Why don't you go back home? Your schedule is already being followed by Jeongguk hyung." Minjae uttered as Taehyung narrowed his eyes at him.

"Jaejae, when will you start respecting me as your boss? You are my secretary in the office and not my best friend." Taehyung whined as Minjae rolled his eyes, playfully.

"I still consider Jeongguk hyung as my boss. You hardly act as one even." Minjae replied as Taehyung rolled his eyes this time.

"Yah, Jaejae, what happened yesterday? I hardly remember anything after you were helping me with my overcoat." Taehyung asked curiously as Minjae laughed a little.

"You're seriously of no help when you're drunk. Your overcoat was stuck inside the car door and all you did to help me was repeating it's stuck, stupid, stupid, it's stuck. And the next thing I know you're leaning in and watching what I am doing rather than actually helping me. You're so annoying seriously." Minjae complained as he recalled last night's episode of how a drunk Taehyung came out of the car and managed to trap his overcoat inside the car.

Minjae really had great difficulty to get his overcoat out from the car door when Taehyung wasn't being helpful at all.

"You're my secretary, your work is to help me. What happened next though?" Taehyung questioned as Minjae made a thinking face.

"Oh yes! Then Jeongguk hyung came and he looked quite furious. He pushed me even but that was probably because he thought I made you drink. Anyway, after that without even listening to me he dragged you inside." Minjae revealed the truth as Taehyung's eyes widened.

"WHAT?" Taehyung screamed as Minjae flinched.

"Yah! Why the hell are you screaming like this?" Minjae questioned as he rubbed his palm on his ears.

"Ggukie hyun-what-Kim Minjae, are you lying to me?" Taehyung glared at Minjae as he gulped in return too.

"You're scary when you call me by my full name, so stop it. And no, I am not lying. He was the one who dragged you inside." Minjae repeated as Taehyung let out a fake cry.

"Okay Jaejae now get out." Taehyung mumbled as Minjae stood there crossing his arms on his chest.

"Tell me nicely first. Then I'll leave." Minjae said as Taehyung glared at him.

"Mr.Kim Minjae, you can leave now." Taehyung said with fake sickening sweet smile as Minjae grinned.

"It wasn't so difficult, was it?" Minjae uttered and almost ran out of the room when he saw Taehyung aiming a file towards him.

Taehyung groaned more loudly and then whined. He has been avoiding his love for so long now and when his love finally was close to him, he was drunk out of his mind to even remember what happened between them. How unlucky can a person be?

Right after Minjae left he heard another knock and he didn't even open his eyes to understand that the person has already entered. He assumed it was Minjae.

"Jaejae go now, don't disturb me right now. You can tease me about yesterday later on-"

"Baby.." Jeongguk's voice made Taehyung literally shoot up from his seat.

"Hyung!" Taehyung's entire system froze because this is the person he has been avoiding for months now.

"Baby.. Are you fine? Did you take the medicine I kept for you beside your bed?" Jeongguk questioned as Taehyung stared at him and opened and closed his mouth like a gold fish as no words made out of them.

Taehyung rapidly nodded his head as Jeongguk gave out a nervous smile.

"Yesterday nigh-"

"I don't remember anything after Minjae dropped me home, hyung. What happened? I heard you dragged me inside." Taehyung mumbled playing with his fingers as Jeongguk felt his breath getting shortened.

He doesn't remember.

"Oh." Jeongguk could only manage to mumble that out as Taehyung creased his eyebrows watching Jeongguk's crestfallen expression.

"Did-Did something happen?" Taehyung questioned curiosly as Jeongguk looked towards his own feet and shook his head.

"N-No. Nothing h-happened." Jeongguk replied as he displayed a fake smile on his face.

Taehyung walked round the table and stood in front of Jeongguk. Even though he was trying to keep a distance from the person standing in front of him, the sadness that was radiating through him was concerning him more.

"Are you sure, tell me the truth, hyung." Taehyung mumbled as Jeongguk shook his head and let out a dry chuckle.

Jeongguk finally looked up as his eyes looked a bit glossy. He took a step towards Taehyung and raised his palm and placed it softly on Taehyung's bread cheek.

His thumb caressed the smooth skin there as Taehyung fluttered his eyes at the feeling.

"Why are you so concerned about such a mere thing?" Jeongguk whispered as Taehyung closed his eyes when he felt Jeongguk's thumb dragging along his cheek.

"Because it's you. Everything about you is not mere to me. It's extremely important." Taehyung whispered back as Jeongguk trailed his eyes along his baby's facial features.

He's not supposed to do this. It was a one time thing and he definitely shouldn't do this when his baby doesn't even remember such an important event. Their kiss.

Jeongguk inhaled a deep breath and was about to take his hand away from his baby's cheek when his breath hitched as Taehyung caught his hand and kept them at the same place.

He straightened his body a little that made him of the same height of Jeongguk. Unintentionally their nose touched yet no one took a step back.

"What are you hiding? Tell me." Taehyung mumbled as he kept his eyes right at Jeongguk's eyes.

Jeongguk gulped at the promiximity between them and his eyes fluttered a little and stopped at his baby's lips.

Why can't he stop thinking about the kiss when his baby doesn't even remember it?

Jeongguk's palm unintentionally went forward towards the corner of his baby's lips as his thumb caressed extremely softly there.

Taehyung inhaled a sharp breath as his fisted palms opened on it's own and landed on Jeongguk's tiny waist.

Jeongguk didn't mind. He didn't even realize when he moved more forward.

There was not even space for air to pass between them.

"Y-You-baby..." Jeongguk mumbled near his baby's lips as Taehyung unconsciously tightened his hold on Jeongguk's waist.

"Sajangnim, tell me what you want." Taehyung mumbled as finally his eyes stooped low towards his love's lips.

"You don't remember anything about yesterday?" Jeongguk mumbled as Taehyung slowly shook his head.

"I only remember the part till Minjae." Taehyung replied and suddenly the certain name made Jeongguk flinch back a little.

His baby doesn't remember thier kiss yet he remembers the kiss between him and that Ninjae? Wow.

"Boba.." Taehyung called a little and Jeongguk looked at him and he felt his trance break.

He looked at their closeness and finally felt the hands on his waist. He abruptly took two steps back and looked towards the hurt orbs looking towards his own hurt orbs.

"I've got a meeting to attend now." Jeongguk mumbled as he walked out of the cabin. He felt his eyes burn and soon he felt the damp on his cheeks.

He rushed inside the empty conference room and sat down on a chair and rubbed his eyes harshly with his palm

"Why do I feel so bad? Why? It's okay if he doesn't remember our kiss and remembers the one with that Ninjae. It doesn't even mean anything."

"Stop crying like a fool. Why are you crying idiot? Stop it."

"My baby was drunk and I knew it and yet I allowed him to kiss me because it didn't mean anything."

"It didn't mean anything right? It didn't mean anything then-then why does it hurt so much?"

"Why do I feel like my heart will come out of my chest? Why do I want to rush back there and take his lips in mine again so desperately?"

"Why can I still feel his lips lingering on mine? Why do I miss it so bad? Stop it, I can't think like this. This is not ethical."

"If he can forget it then I can as well. I don't have to remember it. I can stop thinking about it too."

Jeongguk kept mumbling to himself as he harshly wiped his tears. He kept scolding himself yet his tears didn't stop spilling.

"Stop it, stop it. STOP IT. Stop crying so much. Stop hurting so much. Stop acting as if you're in love with him."

Jeongguk mumbled the last line inaudibly to himself as he pressed his palm tightly on his chest and rubbed the area harshly.

Taehyung on the other hand stood frozen in his cabin as he slowly touched his trembling lips.

Was he really about to kiss his love? Was his love really about to kiss him as well?

As I said, it's a real slow burn. Jeongguk needs to make himself understand that he is really in love with Taehyung. Even if you fall in love, you don't realize it overnight especially when your own morals are so much against it. I hope you understand why it's taking so long.🫣🫣🫣🫣

Also, updates will be late at night like this because school is being a b*itch and I don't get any free periods! It's exhausting.😭😭😭😭

A special Taekook moments filled Valentine's update?👀👀
No promises though!😌😌

Do leave your thoughts, I eagerly look forward to them and it motivates me too!🫶🫶🫶🫶

I PURPLE YOU!💜💜💜💜

Love,
Miri~🩵

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

165K 6.5K 27
A bartender and an idol get drunk in Las Vegas and wake up married the next day without being able to remember anything. What at first seems like a d...
249K 16.2K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
340K 18.8K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
1.7M 89.9K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...