love and destiny

By KanakRana0

this a story about two children who find peace in each other and they out of their innocence loved each other... More

chapter 1 The Girl
chapter 2 The Boy
chapter 3 The First encounter
chapter 4 peace
chapter 5 waiting waiting
chapter 6 clumsy to heartless
chapter 7 new start
chapter 8 met an old brat
chapter 9 trying trying
Chapter 10 Can't forget
chapter 11 new feelings
chapter 12 it's heartbreaking
chapter 13 Falling in love isn't easy
chapter 14 pain
chapter 15 what if
chapter 16 The words
chapter 17 the party
chapter 18 The realisation
chapter 19 everything is clear
chapter 21 let him go

Chapter 20

22 1 0
By KanakRana0

Do read this chapter on your own risk ...

Reyansh's pov

I drove back to Bengaluru. I drive nonstop from kasol , I haven't even stopped to eat something . I just wanted to meet her and tell her that her Reyansh is me , now no matter what she has to forgive me I will make her forgive, it was very stupid of me to do that to her , I'll do everything so that she'll forgive me ..

As soon as I came to Bengaluru. I goes to my house because she must be babysitting Riya there .

I opened the door and I get inside the house..

Where have you been " shouted my aunt at me . Offcourse she should shout at me because I left before telling her anything and she must be worried.

I am sorry aunt , but plzz tell me where is Aisha" i asked her

She just left early today for home with her friend Yash " said aunt .

Fuck this Yash is going to die today " i whispered.

Okk " i said running outside the house.

But where are you going now , you just came " said aunt .

I found her , i found my Aisha" i said with a smile on my face .

What where is she " asked aunt .

I promise you'll soon meet her " i said and i get inside my car . I goes to Trisha's house .

Tring tring... I ringed the doorbell.
Trisha opened the door

What are you doing here" asked Trisha

Where is Aisha" i asked

What now Ansh " she said .

Plzz tell me it's important" i said .

I just called her , she told me that she is with Yash at the nearby ice cream parlour." Said Trisha.

This Yash , I'll kill him " i said and i get inside my car . First I sent. Text in the teen Tigada group of our 3 ( Ruhi, veer and me) " meet me at the at the nearby ice cream parlour of Trisha's house, you guyzz are going to meet my Aisha".  And after sending the text I started driving.

                   Trisha's pov.

Who's there " asked bhaii .

Bhaii it's Ansh and he was asking for Aisha , he said he'll kill Yash , god knows what's going on in his mind now " i said

I think we should go to Aisha now " said Aviraj

Yes yes " i said

Where is Aisha" asked Aviraj

At the nearby ice cream parlour " i said

Me and bhaii get inside the car and bhaii drive the car .

                   Author's pov

At the ice cream parlour

But what Aisha plzz tell me " said Yash

Look I think we should go home " said Aisha.

Aisha don't put me in delay, you like me but what , plzz complete this sentence " said Yash .

Stop it Yash plzzz " said Aisha

Plzz tell me but what Aisha " said Yash

But she loves me " a voice came from behind of Yash . He looked back , it was Reyansh.

Seriously Aisha , you love him " said Yash looking at Reyansh.

No no i don't love him , i hate him " said Aisha .

Aisha let's go home " said Yash holding her shoulder.

Leave her alone " said Reyansh removing his hand from her shoulder.

What are you even doing." Said Yash

Stay away " said Reyansh

Guyz don't make a scene here let's go outside" said Aisha

Reyansh and yash obeyed her and they get outside the parlour.

Aisha are you okay " Aviraj said getting outside the car .

Am okay  but what are you doing here " asked Aisha .

We both came after Ansh come to the house asking for you , we thought that he might do something, " said Trisha.

Guyzz plzzz i will never ever hurt . Let me talk to her " said Reyansh.

Ok say ansh " said Aisha

It's Reyansh for you Aisha" said Reyansh.

What " said Aisha.

Yes Reyansh, your Reyansh, " said Reyansh.

Stop doing this , whi told you about him " said Aisha .

Trust me Aisha , I am your Reyansh, the first time I met you I was crying and you came to me and wiped my tears , you even offered me a candy , remember we both played together in the park and at the evening we both eat ice cream, you once told me that I am your peace .... Yes Aisha your peace your Reyansh is here " said Reyansh.

Where the hell have you been , why didn't you came to my birthday, i waited for you . Said Aisha slapping his hard chest 2 3 4 times .

I am sorry really sorry Aisha.. " said Reyansh hugging her.

Uffff ok I have to tell you something now , i waited 10 years to tell you this Aisha " said Reyansh.

Yes say it " said Aisha.

I.....i......I....love.." Reyansh was about to complete the sentence and boom a car hit him .

Reyanshhhhhhh....... Aisha screamed very loudly running towards him.

Just at the spot veer's car came and ruhi came running out of the car veer followed her .

What happened to him , Ansh Ansh " said Ruhi getting worried.

Aisha puts Reyansh's head on her lap
Plzzz plzzz don't leave , plzz not again, plzzz don't leave me Reyansh, this time I'll die , " said Aisha crying.

Calm down Aisha, " said Aviraj.

Let's take him to the hospital" said veer and he pick him up in his hands .

Aisha sit at the back , Reyansh's head was in her lap.

Plzz Reyansh talk to me , wake up " said Aisha

At the hospital.

Everyone was at the hospital ( Aviraj , Yash , Ruhi , veer , Trisha and Aisha)
Doctor took Reyansh at the operation theatre.

Aisha don't cry he'll be okk " said Yash calming her.

I will never forgive you if anything happens to him " said Ruhi .

Hey don't blame her , this is not her fault " said Aviraj.

He was there because of her " said Ruhi.

But that doesn't mean , you'll blame her " said Aviraj.

Aisha started crying more hard . Yash consoled her , he started rubbing her back .

Stay away from her, Ansh would never like to see her with you " said veer.

Everyone was very tensed waiting for the doctor to come.

After 2 hrs the doctor came outside the operation theatre. Aisha ran towards him

How's he , is he okay now , can I see him , " said Aisha.

We tried our best but we couldn't save him " said the doctor.

What do you mean by couldn't save him " shouted veer.

Sir he had severe injuries in his head , we tried but the bleeding was too much , he lost too much blood. " Said the doctor.

No no no this can't happen" shouted Ruhi and she fell down on the floor bursting into tears.

Ruhi " said veer after seeing her , he goes to her .

What will I tell his aunt , she told me to take care of him " said ruhi

Aisha was just standing still there at her place , still trying to get the doctor's words in her mind ,

Aisha say something" said Trisha.

Why is she so quiet ' said Aviraj.

Aisha . Aisha Aishaaa say something " shouted Trisha at her.

He left me , he left me again all alone " said Aisha and she fell down on the floor.

Reyanshhhhhhhhhhh " she screams really hard making bursting into tears , she cried , she cried really hard . And felt dizzy and she closed her eyes leaning on the floor

She's not okay just take her home " said Yash ..

Aviraj took her in his hand . Trisha followed him.

I'll stay here " said Yash .

Plzz take care of yourself ruhi , don't do this " said veer crying.

I lost my best friend veer , I have nothing left now " said Ruhi.

We lost our best friend Ruhi ." Said veer crying hard .

Ruhi looked at him and she hugged him ....

Guyzz do upvote and tell me how you like the ending, only one chapter more and this book is over ..
Follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 12.2K 90
"This what we have is something I would call the never ending storm,there are moments where you think just because the thunder stops that it's getti...
175 13 9
This story is about two friends who fall in deeply love. From being friends to falling for each other, from hesitation to comfort, from gestures to n...
761 69 22
She only wanted to be accepted. All she wanted was for her parents to treat her as an equal. But no; they decide to kick her out of the house instead...
629 295 21
Two people in love, falling in a storm, one coming out forgetting everything about the person she loved, While the other remembers that once there wa...