When The Sun Goes Down - A Mi...

By ObsceneIrrationality

----- In serious need of revision! ----- Wanna-be journalist Kate Santoro would do anything for the scoop. A... More

About
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Authors note!
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Bonus Chapter
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
A/N
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter Fifty-Six
THE END

Chapter Fifty-One

348K 14.6K 9.5K
By ObsceneIrrationality

To my dismay and maybe a bit of relief we didn't shower together. Removing caked on flour from my scalp hardly sounded romantic and having some alone time in the shower gave me some time to breathe and also to shave my legs.

I came out of the shower clean, again, smelling wonderful, again, and my skin pinked from nearly a half hour of hot water pelting my skin, again.

Alessio looked much better since his shower, and not just because he wasn't covered in flour anymore.

"What is that?" He motioned towards my head. I had a towel wrapped around my head.

"A towel. One typically uses them to dry wet or damp things."

"You look like an idiot." He gave me a once over, other than the towel on my head the only other thing cloaking me was a soft white robe that stopped midthigh.

"Oh yeah?"
"Mhm." He said and turned around and began rummaging through drawers. So far he'd only gotten as far as black boxers. I took the towel off my head and twisted it between my hands as he closed the drawer and started looking in a lower one. I jumped onto the bed and I whipped his ass with the towel.

He jumped and turned around all at once with wide eyes. My own eyes were saucers as I realized what I had just done. He had both of his hands on his rear end we both stared at each other like deer in the headlights and then I laughed.

I jumped off the bed laughing hysterically, I stumbled and nearly fell on my face before I flew out the door and down the hallway. I wasn't sure he was even following me but by golly that sure didn't stop me from running.

"Oh I am going to get you for that." I heard him say, it sounded mischievous and evil, way more threatening than you should probably ever sound towards someone you love but it was probably as playful as he was actually capable.

I was getting the feel of the house by now and found my way to the stairs. I didn't dare turn around to see how close he might be behind me, or if he was even chasing me at all. I made it down the stairs and about two and a half steps into the foyer when his hands wrapped around my waist.

I screamed and I swear it shook the windows. I made myself limp and managed to slip out of his grip like a dead fish and onto the ground.

He grabbed me again from off the ground and threw me over his shoulder.

"You're going to drop me!" I screamed while facing the ground.

He walked casually back to the staircase and then he did drop me onto his lap. He kissed me and I stopped fighting him immediately. I was sucked back under water, drowning in him instantly. He'd just brushed his teeth. I wrapped my arms around his neck. This kiss was just as hungry as the last one but lasted for only some seconds before he pulled away. I was in a daze and he had no qualms with flipping me over so I was laying on my stomach across his legs.

My head was somewhere off in the clouds, dancing in lala land with sugar plum fairies and kissing Alessio. I wasn't even aware that he'd flipped me until his hand came down on my ass. I snapped upright, back into the real world. "Alessio!" I yelped.

He'd...he'd....well he'd spanked me!

He put his hand on the back of my neck and forced me back down. I reached back to cover my bare bottom with the robe in a futile attempt.

He put his hand gently on my behind and caressed it. I was waiting for him to apologize for being such a nut, he was clearly concerned about whatever pain I was in down there and then suddenly he spanked me again.

I yelped against and squirmed on his lap. I hadn't been spanked since I was a child. If this was some sort foreplay tactic he was doing it all wrong.

"This hurts me more than it hurts you." He said in a teasing tone and began caressing again.

Not foreplay, he was just torturing me. "Alessio-" I groaned through gritted teeth. "I swear to God-"

He laughed, a full on laugh, and it sounded so good, so God damned good I was almost tempted to let him do whatever he wanted to do to me. Almost. "I told you I'd get you." And with that he cracked my ass again.

"Okay, okay, you've got me!" I yelled and squirmed around. "Let me go!"

He laughed again and rested his hand on bottom. "Is that what you really want?"

"Yes!" Definitely.

"Really?"

I hesitated. Was it really? He was silent waiting for more and I felt my face getting hot. It would have been a lie if I said I had never envisioned something along these lines, in fact, I had envisioned worse even.

"Do you want to know what I want?" He asked gently rubbing his hand back and forth on my stinging ass. I swallowed hard. I did want to know, desperately. He leaned down closer to my ear and rasped sensually. "I want to hear you scream."

I whimpered appreciatively and I knew I couldn't deny it, I was turned on. I was more than turned on. He knew what my body desired before I even did. He pulled his hand back and I swear the anticipation was sexier than the actual act.

The door suddenly swung open. I looked up from my position across Alessio's lap to the door. Pietro stood holding a suitcase in either hand mouth agape and beside him was a very short and slightly chubby woman. She was tanned and her dark hair was pulled into a loose bun, her wide eyes mirrored Alessio's exactly. For a few moments no one said a word, everyone was too stunned.

I was laying across Alessio's lap, my robe had been pushed up my back and my rear end was in plain view and very red from Alessio's punishment. His hand was still in the air ready for another blow and the other one was still on the back of my neck.

"Madre." Alessio finally whispered.

I blinked twice, out of my stunned state and put on the biggest smile I could muster. From my position on his lap, incredibly exposed I leaned as far up as I could from the position and extended my hand. "Hi, I'm Kate. You must be Mrs. Genovese. Pleasure to meet you." She did not look amused.

Alessio pulled me from his lap and to an upright position. I was finally able to see him too and his face was even redder than I suspected my ass to be. I had never seen Alessio actually red in the face. I fought the urge to rub my sore ass and scooted a step towards Alessio for protection.

"We were just-" He started.

"I know what you were just." She interrupted him.

Oh, now I see where he gets it from.

This was awkward as shit. Thankful, Alessio apparently was through torturing me and he excused me. "Go upstairs Katherine." Maybe not the most polite dismissal but fúck if he'd have to ask me twice.

I took the stairs two at a time to reach the top and scurried back into Alessio's room. There was already a dress laying out on the bed and I suspected it would have covered an entire month's rent back at my apartment.

It was a simple sleeveless floral fit-and-flare dress, white and navy blue. I probably could have found an almost exact replica for about the same price as a number three combo ran me at the drive through, but I knew Alessio better than to expect him to spend his money frugally.

I did my hair, my makeup. I figured I had a lot of ground to make up for so actually broke the no heels rule and slipped into a pair of bright red heels. They were actually quite cute, simple, rounded toes, a modest heel, and an adorable little strap that ran just around my ankle.

With a ton of time to kill it seemed, I decided to call Stacey.

After two annoying rings she answered. "Hello?"

"So he is definitely not gay."

"Cop and badge or knight and horse?"

"Knight damn it! Don't talk about the cop, seriously." I rolled my eyes. "Definitely not gay."

"Oh my God! Did you shag! I bet you fúcked like donkeys."

"What the hell Stace? What does that even mean!"

"Did it like dogs?"

"Stacey!"

"Banged like rabbits."

"Oh God." I groaned and smacked my forehead.

"Come on girl! I'm running out of animals here!" Stacey yelled.

"We didn't have sex!"

"Oh. Yeah he's gay."

"We kissed." I bit my lip thinking back to the event.

"And? There's obviously more. I can hear it in your voice."

"I met his mom and she already saw my ass." I burst into a long detailed description of the entire afternoon, every sorted detail, from the lamb blood on his apron, the peach scented shampoo I used in my hair, to the stinging redness of my ass after he'd struck it. She sat in complete silence listening to me drag on and on for over a half hour before I fell backwards on the bed officially not giving a shit about wrinkling the dress.

"You should have seen the way she looked at me Stace!"

"I'm sure." She finally entered the conversation. "That's so fúcking kinky."

I laughed. "Oh yeah I'm sure."

"No seriously, Pietro is such a sweetheart. That man wouldn't hurt a fly." If only she knew. "I can't even imagine his face if I pulled the whips and chains out. He'd probably have a heart attack."

I laughed. "I take it he finally called?"

"Oh yes. Tell cop and badge to keep those handcuffs to himself."

"Unless he's letting you borrow them to teach Pietro a few tricks?"

"Oh you know me too well." She laughed. "So now the question is, if they're all downstairs, why are you upstairs talking to me? I mean, not that I mind talking to you. You're great and all and I really don't see that much of you outside of work anymore but the man butchered a lamb for this dinner. You better get you some and bring me home some leftovers."

I sighed heavily. "I don't know. I assumed Alessio would come and get me but here I still am. I don't feel very welcomed."

"You know what sounds like a great time? Going downstairs and eavesdropping, and then calling me and telling me what they said."

I rolled my eyes with a small smile. "Yeah I'll get right on that." But actually it did sound quite tempting. "Stace, I'm gonna go down there, okay?"

"Okay! Call me later! And get on with the horse sex."

"You're disgusting." I said and hung up. I stood up and smoothed my dress out. The fabric and fit of the dress was flattering and the rounded neckline exposed my collar bone while still being high cut.

I hesitated at the bedroom door and then decided I had already made a bad enough impression, so what if I got caught eavesdropping now? It's not like things could be much worse. I slipped off the heels and started down the hallway when I got a suddenly brilliant idea. The first two doors I checked were simply more bedrooms but the third room was the surveillance room.

I locked the door behind me, fully aware of the fact that they probably had a key to the door but feeling more secure regardless. I sat down at the swivel chair and looked along the wall until I spotted them. Pietro was pacing back and forth on the phone in a bedroom with the two half empty suitcases resting on the bed. He must have been unpacking before he was on the phone.

Alessio and his mother were in the kitchen which was thankfully spotless again. That's all he needed, his mother to walk in on...that and a messy kitchen. I put the headphones on, now if only I knew how to work the sound.

I closed my eyes and thought back to when Pietro was here. What buttons had he pressed? F10, that was mute. Perhaps he just muted the sound? Two button presses later and I could hear sound but it wasn't from the kitchen. It was actually Pietro and the conversation was clearly meant to stay private. I hit the arrow keys until the camera settled on the kitchen.

Boy, I was good. And this was far simpler than I had thought.

They were talking in complete Italian though. Frustrated I threw the headphone down and both their heads snapped towards the camera. "Mother fúcker." I groaned.

I picked the headphones back up and put them on.

"Katherine." Alessio sighed.

"Era origliando!" His mother snapped to him.

(She was eavesdropping)

"Lei non puo paralare italiano." He muttered back and then looked back up to the camera. "Come down Katherine."

(She can not speak Italian)

Stupid speaker system. I carried my shoes with me until I reached the stairs and then slipped them on. I walked down slowly and as put together as I could manage. Alessio was waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He had put actual pants on now but had not put on his dress shirt or suit. I actually liked the look of his black suspenders against his white wife-beater. He took my hand for the last few steps and with a stern face led me to the kitchen where his mother was now sprinkling seasonings into several pots on the stove.

"Madre." Alessio said. She didn't look away from the stove. "This is Katherine."

"You can call me Kate. It's a pleasure to meet you." I said breaking away from Alessio's hold and walking over to her with an outstretched hand.

She looked at me, glared at my hand, and then returned to her cooking.

"Potete riprova?" Alessio sighed to his mother.

(Can you please try?)

"Chi e lei per te?"

(Who is she to you?)

"Nessuno."

(No one.)

"Nessuno?" She said sharply.

Alessio nodded. "Nessuno."

His mother sent me another skeptical look and then wiped her hands off on her apron. A thankfully bloodless one. "Dinner is almost done."

"I'll set the table." I offered hopefully.

"I've got it. Just go and grab Pietro, I trust you know where he is?" Alessio mocked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been looking forward to uploading this chapter from the moment I wrote it. Because for obvious reasons, the first part of this chapter is just hilarious.

Alessio is apparently an ass guy and Kate apparently likes it that way lol. Great way to meet the inlaws by the way. Love it, love it, love it.

If you haven't already, go and check out the preview for book two!! Which by the way we are about six chapters away from now! Book two will be called "Chasing Stars" and has a current working cover for it but will most likely be changed. (Almost definitely)

http://www.wattpad.com/142027169-chasing-stars-a-midnight-mafia-novel-preview

So, I am updating again because there's a pretty real possibility that I might be taking a step away from wattpad. The reason for that being I am hell bent, hell bent i say, on having this trilogy traditionally published.

Problem is most agents won't publish things that have been previously published. There are obvious exceptions, like After, or 50 shades of grey, and death is my bff is in the process. The difference with those novels and mine? Popularity.

If I had millions of views I could use wattpad as a selling point, since I do not however it's like a big huge black mark on the novel. Uploading to wattpad has pretty much been like shooting myself in the foot.

So, I am going to take a bit of time. Work on revising the story again, write up my query and synopsis, do some agent research, and then I'll come back. If the book is thriving and growing in population I'm leaving it up.

However, if it is still just another skipped over title in the wattpad slush pile I will be deleting the book. Now like I said I'm talking in weeks or months even.

SO, I am updating again because despite wattpad hindering my publishing chances I do feel like even though there are FEW of you vote and comment I still feel like you guys deserve to get the rest of the book. So I am going to be updating more frequently until book one is finished and then I'll take a break.

So for those of you who have been reading I will finish the book. But whether or not I continue with book two on wattpad depends on how well book one does.

How can you help? Voting and commenting. And this goes for every book on wattpad. That is what helps them to thrive. So...as always please do vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 4.2K 59
||C O M P L E T E D|| || A Mafia generic story, in addition with new aspects and divergence|| ||Slow editing|| ~*~ "I am...
2.9M 54.6K 34
"It really is a shame that such a pretty face is about to get so fucked up." I say as I run my finger down his jawline. "Even more so that it was was...
4.6M 137K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
1.1M 38.3K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...