RDR2: The Wolfman Returns (Sa...

By Huyhuynh406

"Even a man who is pure in heart. And says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Is Back
Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Beast/A Man
Chapter 3: Dutch Van Der Linde Gang
Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp
Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons
Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death
Chapter 7: Campfire Story
Chapter 8: The First Romance
Chapter 9: Robbery On Train
Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy
Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret
Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death
Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter
Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself
Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death
Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage
Chapter 19: Milton's Death
Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death
Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death
Chapter 22: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out

325 16 0
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) with the gang of Van Der Linde are take many of these motherfuckers down by themselves with their weapons and they just take many of them down by themselves and then they decide to escape away from here by themselves. When the gangs decide to get out of the train by themselves and make them were hop on the horses right away by themselves and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look at them and make sure that anyone else is with them.

Arthur: "Alright, let's get the hell out of here!!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them.

(Y/N): "LET'S GO!!!!!!!!" He told them

They were take their own escape away from the laws were after them and they better run fast as they could and they won't stop until they need to get away from the laws were after them and then (Y/N) was with the gang were ride their horses fast as they could and make them both begin to moving out to somewhere else in this world. When (Y/N) with the gangs were heading back to the camp right away by themselves and then they both just move back to the camp right away after they got there already.

Then they both shout out and cheers up cause they were win against these polices from the laws and yes...they both just finish robbing those moneys, gold coins, and diamonds that they stole everything. When (Y/N) was chuckle little bit and make him stop the horse by himself and he was park his horse right there and then he went to take a rest but until Lenny who was put his hand on the shoulder of (Y/N) and make him turn around to look at Lenny.

(Y/N): "Lenny." He said.

Lenny: "(Y/N), I-I-I just don't know what to say...but thanks...thanks for your help back there...I thought I was going to die back there." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and he put his hand on the shoulder from Lenny and he said.

(Y/N): "You don't need to worry about back there...I was save you back there because brother always help each others." He said to Lenny and then he was nod his head and make him smile little bit and then Lenny said.

Lenny: "Well, may I ask you about hang out with me for tonight....I mean drink with me." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he said.

(Y/N): "Maybe next time, Lenny...we are tired right now...we should get relax." He said to Lenny and then (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he knew this tonight that he will be turn into a werewolf right away and yes...this is the way he is going to transform into a beast at this night. After (Y/N) went to there and he saw Mary who was sat down on the ground and make her just doing her own makeup right away.

Mary-Beth: "Hey, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hello, Mary." He said to her and then two of them lean their kisses at each others and make them were smile to seen each others and they both were take their own seats on the ground by themselves. Then they were going to talk to each others and make them just smile and felt happy to each others also (Y/N) was look at Mary and she had a greatest smile for what (Y/N) look at her.

(Y/N): "Well, you are beautiful.~" He said to her.

Mary: "Well, you are too handsome beautiful man.~" She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were lean their kisses again and until few moments later that (Y/N) saw Dutch, Micah, and Arthur were talking to each others about something else for what their own plans. When (Y/N) was sat there and then he use his own super hear from the werewolf's power and he start to listen the plan of these three were doing over there by themselves.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...I wonder who is Colm O'Driscoll really is.*" He thought himself and make him just really need to know who is this guy...but that man was brutal and also mindless as hell and (Y/N) will do whatever he really takes to send this motherfucker down on the ground.

Mary: "(Y/N), what's wrong?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was look back at Mary-Beth who is confuse about what happened and what's with (Y/N) acting up right now.

(Y/N): "Don't worry...I had something in my mind but I just thought in my head...anyway I should take some rest from now on." He said to her and make her nod her head then (Y/N) was close his eyes and get some sleep right away.

Time Skip Later.

At Night.

After the sun is finally down and let the night going up and then something goes wrong and this is why the night is an important for (Y/N) that he will be change...he is going to change into something different dark nature supernatural.

When (Y/N) was wake up and he look at the time and he know this is going to be dark right now and make (Y/N) look outside and seen the night just getting begun and make him was look at the night is on.

(Y/N): "*The night and the full moon is here....I need to get out of the bed right now.*" He thought himself and make him was slowly got up from the bed and he start to look over there and he saw Beth is lying on the bed and he saw her smile.

(Y/N): "*I'm sorry, Beth....this is for your own safety...I need to move up right now.*" He thought himself and he was stepped out of there and make him begin to run toward to the forest with woods by himself and then he just keep running fast as he could. But he didn't notice there was Sadie who stare at (Y/N) and she surprise to seen (Y/N) who got out of there and make her curious and she is stare at (Y/N) going out to somewhere else by himself.

After he was made out of the camp and he was running to up there and then he was kneel down on the ground and breath out and he look up at the sky and he saw the full moo rise.

(Y/N): "Maybe...until the full moon to make me rise up." He said to himself and then (Y/N) was felt this is it...this is the transformation for what he is going to turn into the werewolf and yes...this is the moment for what (Y/N) might become a werewolf.

(Y/N): "GRRRRRGH....G-G-GOD F-FORGIVE ME!" He said out loud and make him was transform into a werewolf right away and he was turn into the werewolf.

(Y/N): "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He was screaming out in pain and start to change...and yes...begin to change into a werewolf.

That made him feel his body into a shock with cracking bones and he take his ring out of his left hand and putting it in his jacket right now he was then went to his knees on the ground as his body began to change.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*" He was snarl out and as the painful keep going and more going to make him become a monster.

(A/N: Imagine the transformation of werewolf from (Y/N) scene.)

After the transformation was done and (Y/N) become a werewolf...and yes he become a feral beast who was living in dark nature in this world by himself...then (Y/N) was growling out in rage little bit. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look all around and make him just finally release out...the beast inside at him finally got out of him and then (Y/N) turn his head to look up at the full moon is rise right now.

And then (Y/N) was running toward to the big rock over there and make him was jump up and hop on the big rock over there by himself and then (Y/N) was look at the full moon again and make him was let out an thunderous howl up to the full moon right away.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

When the howl from the beast and make (Y/N) start to moving out to somewhere else in this wild west of world by himself and then (Y/N) start to running out with his feet, and hands...running like a wild animal and start to going out for hunt and kill.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When Arthur with Dutch are going out for themselves that they are going to have a meeting with Colm O'Driscoll the leader of O'Driscoll members.

Arthur who was told by Dutch to set up a sniper in the roof over there and make Arthur was got the Winchester rifle and ready for the weapon and prepare to shoot right away and then the man is waiting for him. Yes, he's waiting for Colm O'Driscoll came here by himself and Arthur ready for the shot at this motherfucker by himself and until the arrival of O'Driscoll appeared here already by himself.

(A/N: Imagine the scene is the night.)

O'Driscoll 1: "Well, we got a life one here!~" He said to the other guy and make two of them were got their weapons out and they aim weapons at Arthur and prepare to take a shot...and until they heard a sound of footsteps and panting comes from the beast. When one of them turn around and he got tackled and leapt down by the werewolf and he knocked him down on the ground and the beast was use his bare claws and slashing also torn him apart off by himself.

The screaming comes from the man who was keep squealing and squealing up and the second O'Driscoll member who was surprise with fear and shock also Arthur has the same thing too and make them both look at this beast...this creature was big and terrifying it is stare at them down with a hungry face.

Arthur: "Sweet Mary Mother Of-" He said in surprise.

O'Driscoll 2: "W-What the fuck?!?" He shout out in surprise and then he aim his rifle and take a shot at him and make (Y/N) was stood right there and he wasn't felt pain by the gun was shooting at him...and he is unstoppable by these normal bullets can't harmed him. When (Y/N) was use his claws slash second member O'Driscoll's right hand off and make the bastard was screaming and keep screaming until he got shut up by (Y/N) use his claws stabbed deep into his neck and mouth through too.

After (Y/N) kill the second O'Driscoll member and make him was toss the body to the ground and he look at Arthur who was surprise and he got the rifle and prepare to shoot.

Arthur: "SHIT!!!!!!" He shout out and he tries to shoot but until out of nowhere a gunshot hit the werewolf in the shoulder and make the beast was snarl out in pain.

When the beast was turn his head to look down and he saw there were two of them down there and also Colm O'Driscoll was down there too...and until (Y/N) was let out an enrage roar and make him just jump up from the ground. Then (Y/N) was jumped up high and make him was land down on the other O'Driscoll Member and he use his claws slashes and ripped him apart off and make him tear him into half and half.

Colm and Dutch finally seen the worst nightmare for what they witness...the monster...the creature that just killed Colm's members and then they didn't know what is that thing really was and until the beast was look up at the other rest and make him growling out.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWLING*"

Colm: "What the hell is that?!" He said to himself and make him never seen the beast and until the O'Driscoll members were fire their weapons at (Y/N) and the beast let out a snarl toward at them and charge toward at them and use his claws out and he start to cut them with ripped them apart off with his bare hands. Even gunshots couldn't stop the beast and the beast grab one of the O'Driscoll member and chokeslam him down on the ground and stomp his foot down on the head and killed him.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*ROAR*" He was roar out toward to Colm O'Driscoll who was get his last member out of here with his horse riding and then the two of them were get away from here and (Y/N) was look at them and let out a snarl.

Dutch: "Come on, Arthur!!!!!!!!!! Let's get out of here!!!!!!!" He shout out to Arthur and when (Y/N) turn around and he saw Arthur who was leave right away by himself and he was heading out with Dutch and then the two of them were ride off by themselves.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*GROWL*" He was growl out and make him look back at the body of O'Driscoll member and eating him alive until let out an howl up to the full moon again.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 2.6K 53
Nora has spent most of her life in solitude, travelling only with her business partner JB Cripps. Always on the move, never allowing herself the time...
99K 2.3K 20
(Y/n) (l/n), a name that everyone knew. Being right hand man of one of the most famous gang leaders has it's perks. The O'Driscolls were one of the m...
21.8K 397 30
-* "Now that things have spiraled out of my control, I don't know if what I'm choosing is the correct path...but tsk, who am I trying to kid? I knew...
4.3K 250 30
It's 1911, and undead have swarmed West Elizabeth. John Marston fears his wife and son are the undead horde's latest victims. He heads to Blackwater...