Fine By Me (A Fanfic)

By PrettyBrownIs

Well, to kick things off, I'm August Alsina. I am a singer and I perform at Club 44. I'm sort of like the bos... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
A/N
Chapter twenty (completed)

Chapter Seventeen

150 16 2
By PrettyBrownIs

Aaliyah POV

After the whole prom send-off incident, the police had to be involved. Janet, Rihanna, Nicki, Missy, Kidada, and her sister Rashida and I went to our limo on our way to the hotel after the bridal party.

"You alright Janet?" I asked as we pulled up to the hotel.

She nodded her head.

"You know what, I don't really need to party. Let the girls go and have a good time and we-"

"Aaliyah, I am fine. Enjoy your day." She sat back in the seat.

"You're still coming to the hotel right?"

"I might as well."

I smiled as we left the limo.

________

Nicki hopped in my bed and woke me up.

"This place got room service?" 

"I guess so." I put a pillow over my head.

"Y'all it's almost time to leave while Bridezilla was over there napping." Rihanna's heels clicked into the kitchenette.

"Man, after that stunt April pulled, I don't wanna leave." Missy sat on my bed.

"It's August, and, I'm trying to sleep!" I yelled.

"Dang girl, you've been off lately. PMS?" Kidada asked.

"No, I haven't had that in a month." I held my stomach.

"You don't think..." Janet looked around.

"Don't think..."Nicki looked at her.

"Think about..."Rihanna looked at Missy, who looked at me.

"No..." I looked at everyone.

It was silent.

Ginger POV

Our prom was held at the hotel Aaliyah and everyone else was staying at. I can't believe how that all went down last night. My prom was perfect minus that. I got prom queen! After all that me and my friends stayed in the same hotel room.

I checked the time: 7:30am. I checked my instagram.

"Same sex is marriage is legal now. Cool." I put a smile on my face. #Lovewins

Then I checked my voicemail.

"Aye, baby speak some Spanish to me." It was from Trey.

His dumbass recorded his whole conversation with some foreign chick! He cheated!

I shared a room with my friend Princeton.

"You okay baby?" He asked me.

A smirk pulled on my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I kissed his cheek.

"You're looking good, for someone who just woke up." He joked.

I play-slapped him. "You don't look that bad yourself."

And I guess you can say, we started a play-fight....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Mariposa By Jude River

Mystery / Thriller

427 57 26
In the midst of complete and utter darkness, I can hear two distant men's voices echoing through the void. One of them has a smooth and sultry tone t...
239K 4.6K 51
DISCLAIMER THIS BOOK IS NOT A SLOWBURN, WROTE THIS A YEAR AGO AND IT NEEDS EDITING. 𝐀 π‹πŽπ•π„π‹π„π’π’ πŒπ€π‘π‘πˆπ€π†π„ 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐒 πˆππ“πŽ π’πŽπŒπ„...
43.3K 1.2K 59
They say opposites attract but what happens when you are not opposites? Being born in the violent world of the American mafia, Audelia Rose Hernandez...
1.7K 32 11
August Made me his baby mama but he has a girlfriend he was engaged to. im addileigh and im 23. anyways he had a tour coming up and i got to go with...