Rampid X reader

By eemapso

Project Rampid is my own original webtoons series! I had juggled writing x readers for my series for a littl... More

Red Hot (Anger X Reader)

40 2 0
By eemapso

Finally, you made it to the gym. It had been a long day and you were ready to blow off some steam. Taking out your aggression on the bike machine. As you entered through the glass doors, a wave of heat rushed from the inside, immediately causing you to sweat. The temperature of which rivaled even that of the hot summer's day outside. That means that HE was here today. Great. 

Your assumption was confirmed as you walked deeper into the gym and could here the loud furious sounds of a man yelling and screaming as he pumped iron. And sure enough, there he was, that guy. At the weight rack, doing reps with the entire rack. All dumbbells still present. in total, it had to have weighed at least 500 pounds. Maybe even a thousand. God he was a show off. 

And of course, as he always did, he was yelling out loud. Hyping himself impossibly higher.

"Yeah!! Pump it up! GAINS! GAINS! YEAH! NOTHIN BUT MASS. BEAUTIFUL!!"

He was so obnoxious. You remember a few months back when you first joined the gym, they used to have a alarm that would go off when someone was too loud while working out. This guy picked up a 100 pound weight and chucked it at the alarm full strength like a javelin.  How he was allowed to return to the gym after that was beyond you. But you theorize that it was because the managers were scared of him.

After you set up your bike and it's setting, you hopped on and started you session. Leaving you with a head on view of  testosterones incarnate.

You couldn't deny, whatever intense regiment he was on was absolutely working. He was absolutely ripped. It was fascinating. He was truly a solid mass of muscle and strength. His hair was like a flame. Fire red and absolutely blazing. He had a pair of thick black eyebrows that were always furrowed together. Creating a permanent anger. His eyes were intense. A blazing inferno that never seemed to dim. And a wide toothy grin, showing his rows of strong white teeth 

He was obnoxious, loud and intimidating. But he looked good while doing it.

Annoyed to catch yourself staring like a creep, you made the effort to look down at your phone. Focusing on trying to find something to tune out your environment and drown out your memories of what happened earlier that day.

Dealing with a bunch of assholes at work was a part of your job sure. But it didn't make it less infuriating. Their rudeness and condescension wore on you. Grated your nerves. It took everything in your power just to get through that day, and the fact you'd have to go back later was doing you no favors. You were usually able to take these sorts of days in stride. But the usual mistreatment, added on by your new incompetent boss made it particularly unbearable.

You  were just going to catch some gains. Go home. And chill. Recharge. Maybe catch up on that show you'd started recently. 

You'd finally found something to watch when you felt a hard tap on your shoulder. Surprised and a bit annoyed at the sudden contact, you whipped your head around to the source. Finding another guy you'd seen at the gym recently. He was a bulky fellow who mostly stood around taking pictures of himself during his work out. Posing with the different equipment and chatting and flirting with other patrons. You're pretty sure you recall his name being Sean.

"Uh yes?" You said trying to hide your irritation though it slipped out a bit in your tone.

Sean shifted his weight to the side and pointed at the bike you were on.

"You almost done with that?" He asked in a demanding tone. 

It hadn't even been 2 minutes since you sat down in this seat. You literally had JUST gotten there. But hey maybe he didn't know. But giving a quick glance around you, you notice. There were at  least 5 other bike machines that were completely open for use. So why was he bothering you?

"No. I just got started on my rep. There's some bike open over there-" you had begun to direct him to, but he cut you off quickly without even giving them a glance.

"I don't want to use those ones. I wanna use this one."

The confusion on your face prompted him to continue.

"I don't like the colors on those ones. So I use this one. "

It took you a moment to process that one. The colors were all basically Red green and blue. You happened to be on the red one. But other than the colors, they were all the exact same. But you sure as shit weren't gonna move. You got this this seat first. You had already input all your specs. As far as you were concerned, this was your bike for the next 45 minutes.

"Oh. Well you can use it after I'm done." You said as you began to turn your back to him. When you felt a firm grip on your shoulder, whipping you around. Oh hell no. You snapped your head at him and gave him a glare.

"Excuse me!? Don't touch me!" You bit.

Sean crossed his arms and seemed to not care in the slightest that he was pissing you off. Which only made it worse.

"I SAID I don't wanna use those other bikes," He repeated. "I wanna use this one."

"Then go use another machine! I don't care!" You argued back. 

"No. I want to use this one now! It's my leg day!"

"It's mine too! What the hell do you think im sitting here for?!"

The two of you went back and forward for a moment. And you couldn't make sense of why this was happening. This was ridiculous! Why was he being so stubborn about something so stupid! And more importantly, why were you even entertaining this!?

Sean began to reach his hand out again, seemingly to grab at you. You were gearing up to go rabid on him, when something happened that caught you both off guard. 

A large hand suddenly grabbed Sean's wrist.

You whipped your head around to see who it belonged to. Only to find, it was him! Mr. Testostorone himself!

You made to say something but were cut off by Sean's livid voice.

"Hey! Mind your own business!" He snapped.

Mr Testostorone's snort reminded you of a bull. You could've sworn you saw smoke puff from his nostrils. He spoke in a low growl, a far contrast from his usual boisterous volume. 

"I'm tryin to. But some annoyin lil pup is over here yappin' about some damn colors on a stationary bike. And it's interruptin' my gains playlist. Shut your trap."

Sean had a strange mixture of fury and intimidation on his face, as he tried to sputter some sort of retort. But was cut off by a even louder more stern growl.

"I said, shut your Trap.  One more word, and the only thing you're gonna be workin out is your jaw on a feedin tube."  As he spoke the grip on Sean's wrist grew tighter and tighter. You could've swore you heard his bones shifting under his skin from the pressure.

"Now, Here's what you're goin to do. You're gonna go to the other side of the gym with your lil tail tucked between your legs. You're gonna keep your head down like an obedient little dog, and you're gonna work on your pathetic wimpy little baby arms. And then you're gonna go home. Grab your nearest energy bar. And cry as you doom scroll on your phone, until you fall asleep. Go."

He aggressively let go of Sean's hand with a push. And sure enough, he ACTUALLY walked away. Not daring to lift his eyes to meet yours. Rubbing his wrist and no doubt nursing his wounded pride. Was he actually going to do all the things that this guy told him to?

You watched him for a moment in awe before you heard this guy sit on the bike next to you. He was inputting his specs into the bike, preparing for a long session.  You were surprised. Usually he'd be working on his arms for hours. 

His voice snapped you from your momentary zone out.

"Got a good enough look at my 'ceps?" He flashed you a wide smug toothy grin.

This may have flustered you. If you weren't so caught off guard by how he referred to his muscles. Did he really just call them "'ceps?"

"Huh?" Was all you could manage to utter at that instant.

"Yeah. I know,"  He said with a small triumphant huff as he began to flex his bulging arms for emphasis. "They're pretty magnificent, aint they?"

Sure, they were impressive. But everything about this guy was throwing you off. The way heat seemed to radiate off his body. His gravely booming voice that made every word that came out of his mouth sound like a yell. His attitude and ego were off the charts. Everything about the guy was abrasive, invasive, and definitely not what you were used to. In the middle of his talking, you slowly began your work out. As he began to drone on and on and on. Something about hamstrings.

A couple reps in, you were getting winded, each breath you took seemed to burn your throat. Your breathing was labored and your leg muscles were screaming. Sweat was pooling into your seat and staining the back of your shirt. You had to tap out. You knew you weren't the most in shape person around. But hell, you were close to death.  

You dragged yourself over to a bench and let her head limply land on the wall as you caught your breath. The thought of just skipping the next work out session creeping into your mind for a moment. When it was interrupted yet again by that loud voice, grating voice.

"That all you got? 30 minutes?"

You opened an eye and looked up at his smug face as he stared down at you. His arms were cross over his chest, his head cocked to the side.
Annoyed  you gave him a face.

"Yeah. Not everybody's got bionic Quadriceps like you seem to have."

You were expecting him to get angry at the remark, but was surprised when he instead belted out a loud hearty laugh. He sat down next to you on the bench with heavy drop. Causing you to briefly be leapt in the air, before plopping back into your seat. He held up a water bottle. But instead of screwing off the cap, he flicked with his thumb and finger. You were joking about the bionic thing, but now you weren't so sure.

After clearing the water bottle in seconds, he wiped his mouth and let out a satisfied sigh.

"So, you're workin' out to get fit?"

You made a face.

"How did you know that.?"

He tapped the side of his head, next to his eyes. 

"The eyes are a muscle. And I work em out by usin' 'em." He said with a wide grin.

"I noticed that your bike specs were set to 'Cardio' and were on one of the lowest settings. So either a beginner or gettin' back into the swing of things. Plus you were sweatin' and pantin like you were about to keel over and die. So that was a pretty big tip off."

You blushed a bit embarrassed by his keen observation. 

"You're a nosy guy aren't you?" You muttered.

He shrugs with a smile. 

"Anger, by the way."

Once again, thrown for a loop as to what he meant. "Huh?"

"The name. You can call me anger." He said proudly pointing at his chest  with his thumb.

You stared at him blankly. 

"Like...the emotion?" You asked slowly.

"Yeah! Exactly like the emotion! Is that a problem?" He asked raising a large bushy eyebrow.

You were about to respond, but thought better of it. You've heard stranger names. Besides, who were you to judge at all? You just shook your head. 

Anger spoke at you for a while. And soon enough, your biggest surprised came when you found you didn't actually hate his company. Sure he was weird and loud. But he was interesting. And you actually found that talking to him pumped you up. Made you feel like you could work out even more. 

"Where do you find this strength and energy?" You ask him.

He began to chug from his 10th water bottle. You expected him to keel over and die from water poisoning, but that didn't seem to be happening any time soon.

"Every gym rat needs a hype man." He said, crushing the bottle in his scary fists.
"And I'm my biggest hype man of all."

It clicked for you.

"Is that why you're always yelling when your working out?"

"Damn right!" He roared. "Gotta give myself a gallon or two of that inspo juice to oil this powerful machine i call my BODY."

You could help but bust out laughing. The way this guy described himself was wild. Social anxiety feared him.

"Man, I don't have the guts. I might whisper something to myself if I'm sure no-one's listening. But yelling in public? nah."

"You got a nice voice." He shrugged. "I'm sure people wouldn't mind hearing it."

You blushed. A compliment? And it was kinda...smooth? 

He suddenly stood up and as he walked by you, tossed you a water bottle. Which you narrowly caught.  It was nice and cool.

"When you drop by tomorrow, I'll be your hype guy. When we're done, you'll be a gains BEAST!" 

He picked up his gym bag and it made heavy metal clinking sounds as he walked out the door. Taking the  radiating heat with him. When he wasn't there the gym felt...colder. You hadn't really planned on coming back tomorrow.

But if you had a gym buddy, maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

(A/N:) Hello! Eemapso here! This has been my first x reader with characters from my original series, Rampid! This was alot of fun to write and i hope you enjoyed reading it!

If you'd like to learn more about rampid and check out the story for it, clink this link to be taken to webtoons where its currently uploaded! Thank you again!

https://www.webtoons.com/en/canvas/rampid/list?title_no=407203

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 3.2K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
983K 87.8K 39
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
498K 27.5K 47
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐬𝐑πͺ 𝐀𝐒 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 advika: "uski nafrat mere pyaar se jeet gayi bhai meri mohabbat uski nafrat ke samne kamzor padh gay...
3.8M 241K 98
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...