love and destiny

By KanakRana0

this a story about two children who find peace in each other and they out of their innocence loved each other... More

chapter 1 The Girl
chapter 2 The Boy
chapter 3 The First encounter
chapter 4 peace
chapter 5 waiting waiting
chapter 6 clumsy to heartless
chapter 7 new start
chapter 8 met an old brat
chapter 9 trying trying
Chapter 10 Can't forget
chapter 11 new feelings
chapter 12 it's heartbreaking
chapter 13 Falling in love isn't easy
chapter 14 pain
chapter 15 what if
chapter 16 The words
chapter 17 the party
chapter 18 The realisation
Chapter 20
chapter 21 let him go

chapter 19 everything is clear

8 1 0
By KanakRana0

Reyansh's pov

I looked up to the man and i literally became so happy after seeing him . It's him Aisha's dad . Finally now I can met Aisha. I think God also wants us to meet first asha ma'am and now Aisha's dad . God is helping me ...

Thank god you came otherwise i would have died at the same spot " i said to him giving him a tight hug .

Hey hey what are you doing" said Aisha's dad pushing me away

Sorry I didn't meant to bother you but I became so happy to see you " i said

Who are you son" he asked me

A...a... Am Reyansh, remember me Aisha's friend, her childhood friend, we both played together " i said reminding him about myself.

The one who lost his mother" he asked

Ammm yeah " i said . I kinda feel about this because is this what he remembers about me .. the one who lost his mother.

What do you want ?" He asked

Where is Aisha ? I want to see her " i said

What Aisha? I don't know her " he said getting angry

What she's your daughter, she lives with you , did she shifted with her mother , haa tell me her address " i asked

She's not my daughter.... Is that clear to you , now leave my way " he shouted at me walking towards his house .

Sir plzzz , plzz tell me " i literally begged him , but he didn't listen to me and I walked behind making him to stop but he pushed me and I fell on the ground. My elbow got scratched. Aisha's dad walked inside his house and he closed the door .

I stood up . I don't want to go , i have waited a lot , this time I will not let her go , i sit on the bench infront of his house.

Time passed it was 8 at night , the weather was so cold . I didn't sleep nor i sit inside the car because what if Aisha came outside and i couldn't see her , what if I lose her again ..

I was sitting on the bench literally shivering. The weather was like hell cold .

Author's pov

Reyansh fall asleep sitting on bench waiting for Aisha . He was so cold . He was shivering.

Aisha's dad saw him Shivering from the window, he felt pity for him . He came outside the house.

Hey wake up kid " said Aisha's dad waking him .

Afffff " Reyansh whispered getting out of his sleep.

It's very cold , let's get inside the house " said Aisha's dad.

Ok " said Reyansh, he felt happy after he allowed him to get inside the house.

They both get inside the house .

There's the room , you sleep now , we'll talk in the morning. " Said Aisha's dad.

Reyansh was looking around the eyes . His eyes were searching for Aisha . He wanted to ask him about her but he didn't ask , he obeyed him and goes to the room .

In the morning.

Reyansh came outside the room , he felt very relieved after having the sleep

Here eat this sandwich " said Aisha's dad .

Thanks" said Reyansh taking the sandwich

Reyansh eat the sandwich.

Where's Aisha, is she in her room " asked Reyansh

She's not here " said Aisha's dad

Then where is she " asked Reyansh.

I don't know. Two months ago she ran away from the house, now i don't know where she is , i hope she's safe , it all happened because of me , if I had become a good father she wouldn't have ran away . She hates me . She thinks I don't love her . But I love her so much she's my daughter, this home doesn't feel like home to me after she left" said Aisha's dad in a very low and sad tone .

I am sorry sir , but I'll find her ok i promise you " said Reyansh.

Thanks son " said Aisha's dad.

I should leave now " said Reyansh getting up from the couch .

Reyansh felt sad after he came to know about her . He was walking outside the house but when he was walking outside his eyes falled on the wall on which a photo frame of Aisha was hanging.

What is she's doing here , do you know her" asked Reyansh.

Yes offcourse, she's my daughter" said Aisha's dad.

Do you have 2 daughter, i thought you only have one daughter" asked Reyansh.

No i only have one daughter..... It's Aisha's photo frame .. the girl in the photo frame is Aisha my only daughter" said Aisha's dad.

Whatt " Reyansh said .

Yes " said Aisha's dad.

Now I get everything, the Aisha in the Bangalore is no one but my Aisha , she ran away to Bangalore from kasol , that's why she was saying that she hates her . It was all true , whatever she said at the party. That's why I was feeling a connection towards her because she's my Aisha" Reyansh whispered.

Hey what are you saying i don't get it " asked Aisha's dad .

I promise I'll bring her back " Said Reyansh running outside the house.

Aisha's pov .

It's been 4 days since I have seen him . He was not at his home also . I think he didn't come to his house because I am here .

Hey Aisha i think someone is waiting for you at the door " said Ansh's aunt .

Ok I'll check " i said

Hey what are you doing here " i said . It was Yash .

Hey when are you getting free , I'll walk you home also we can eat ice cream at the way " said Yash .

I am almost free , wait let me take my bag " i said . I came outside saying byee to Ansh's aunt .

Why were you waiting for me , you should have gone , " i said.

I was free btw , so i thought I should walk you home " said Yash .

Okkk " i said

We both were talking and walking. Yash bought my fav ice cream.

Hey Aisha I want to say something to you " said Yash looking at me .

Hmm say " i said .

I don't know how to say this but I think I like you ... no no i think I love you . The day I first saw you at the club , I started feeling a connection for you . " Said Yash .

Yash what are you saying" i said .

Aisha I am saying what I feel for you . Now tell me what you feel for me ." Said Yash .

Yash ....ammm Yash i do like you but " said Aisha.

Guyz do follow me on Instagram
@xinsane_.

I'll upload the next chapter soon .
Share this book as much as you and do give comments about your views.
Plzz upvote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 2.2K 26
❝You'll always be the last dream that I dreamt.❞ Some chapters left incomplete, some hearts never mingled, some wishes couldn't be fulfilled. Maybe t...
33.8K 783 43
He'll Never Forget the look on her face and she'll never forget her first heartache. But when life throws them back into each other's lives. It will...
139 27 30
A young girl with a troubled life runs into someone she never thought she would. Love brings out secrets in one another but is brought to a halt...
554K 12.2K 90
"This what we have is something I would call the never ending storm,there are moments where you think just because the thunder stops that it's getti...