𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐍𝐄 | h. kakashi x...

Por ckookiie

୨ৎ˙⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 [ Am I seductive? Call me back in an hour. ... Mais

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 5.1
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9

chapter 4

101 1 1
Por ckookiie

"Wow, when did those two get so close?"
"Wish you were there to see it."

— Sleepless Rainy Night IU —

Y/n groaned.

The female laid in bed for about two hours now, telling herself she'd get up after 10 minutes of rest, but time had passed so fast that the clock ticked to lunchtime.

Y/n forcibly pushed herself off her bed, feeling her brain start to click together once she grew less dizzy from suddenly getting up so fast.

"Ugh, what am I doing today...?"

The girl looked over to her nightstand, where a yellow paper was stuck to her lamp, red marker leaving a reminder. Y/n reached out her hand and grabbed it, bringing it close to her face.

I left early for today. Hokage wants you.
                 — R/n

Y/n pulled the note away from her face with a whine.

"Again?? Didn't I tell him I'm out of it now?!" The girl laid back on her bed, flaring her arms and legs as she whined and whined.

Despite not wanting to go, the hokage might as well send shinobi her way and just drag her to his office.

Y/n laid on her bed, staring up at the ceiling. For the past month of this year, the hokage had been summoning her to his office once very week. He had always said it was some kind of check up on her, but in reality, the third hokage was trying to get her to join the ninja ranks again.

Y/n had her reasons. She would only go back to the path of the ninja when her mind gets back to her. For now, she's letting herself let loose and do whatever. But, the thought of going back to being a ninja professionally was kind of a "yesn't" response.

'Go back to being a shinobi, huh?' Y/n thought, her face growing lifeless. 'I'm not even from here.'

She let herself sink in her bed for a few more minutes before finally pushing herself off to get ready for the day. She left home with a heavy heart.

"I had guessed that you'd come this late."

Y/n stood in front of the hokage with his note in hand as proof of his summons. And for once, she'll only wear appropriate clothing instead of her skin tight, revealing, skimpy clothes.

Y/n simply sighed, placing a hand on her hip. "Did you request for me to talk me into being a ninja again?"

The Hokage chuckled. "Of course, why else would I call you?"

The girl stared at the hokage.

"I'm just kidding." The hokage replied. He then took out a scroll, signaling Y/n to come closer to him. "Your father sent a message."

Y/n's brows furrowed. She picked up the scroll handed by Hiruzen, the 3rd Hokage, and revealed the scroll's secrets.

The [color] haired girl was silent for a moment before speaking.

"..I suppose the Chunin exams are coming up." Y/n said, refilling the scroll back closed and placing it down on the homage's desk.

"They are." Hiruzen replied. "We are hosting it this year."

Hiruzen clasped his hands together, looking Y/n straight in the eye. His face was growing serious. "Y/n, I would like if you could supervise the exams this year."

"Exams..?" Y/n questioned. "I'm not even a jonin and they're the ones who are only allowed to supervise." Y/n stated, folding her arms and raisin a brow. What was Hiruzen's intention?

"Why not do something different for once?" Hiruzen gave a small smile. "Y'know, instead of drinking all day and partying."

Y/n felt a sweat drop roll down her cheek. 'He knew that?' She thought.

Y/n then fixed her posture, clearing her throat as if she had never head anything.

"Of course, you don't have to agree—"

"I'll do it." The girl responded.

Hiruzen smiled at the girl's response, who only sighed at his happy reaction.

"I'm sure your brother Gaara would be happy to see you."

"Hm.."

Now Y/n found herself rethinking her life choices.

Per usual, she sat at the same bench under a tree as she would any other day. A plastic bag with a few snacks and a cold drink would be next to her on the empty side of the bench. She left the Hokage's office an hour before after a few small talk. She then headed off to the market and bought her usual snacks, hoping to enjoy them before heading home once the sun sets.

But she can't really feel any happiness after she just realized what she agreed to.

The Chunin Exams weren't too bad. She took them when she was younger and passed easily with flying colors. But to supervise them? She had heard that sometimes, Jonin would disguise as teammates and participate in the Chunin Exams with the rookies and others. It would mean keeping tabs on all kinds of people and seeing if they're qualified or not— it sounded like too much work for Y/n.

'Too late now, I already agreed to it.' Y/n thought, grabbing a small plastic box with a few sweets inside from her bag, deciding to snack for a moment. 'Then again, many it doesn't sound as bad.'

Y/n took a single bite of her favorite snack before her mood completely changed from sad to happy. Flowers were basically emitted from her head, soon believing that everything will be okay and there would be no problem at all!

..
.....

.............

?!???!!

It's a big problem!

The next day soon rolled by and Y/n was scheduled to get up at 4am, arrive at 5am at the office arena thing, and then go over procedures and such until 7pm...

Y/n woke up to her alarm smacked down onto the floor. The girl was confused noticed the odd brightness outside her window past her curtains, wondering what time it was.

'Shouldn't it be nighttime?' Y/n questioned in her mind as she itches her head.

Y/n's eyes grew wide.

"Shouldn't it be nighttime?!"

Y/n pushed off her blanket and reached down to her fallen alarm clock, only falling off her bed in the process. No on the floor, the girl flipped up her alarm clock and noticed that it was almost 9am.

Realizing the time, the female scrambled to get up, only realizing now that she was wearing a revealing dress—

"Why the hell did I go drinking last night?!" Y/n reminded herself to get back on track.

After doing a quick change to something she found more appropriate, she dashed out her room with a bag and started stuffing random snacks inside. Meanwhile, her roommate stared unfazed at the girl with [color] hair who failed to wake up on time. After all, this wasn't the first rodeo.

"Gee, good morning to you too." R/n greeted, watching the girl dash away and slip on her shoes, not realizing that she was wearing heels instead is sandals.

Y/n returned the greeting before swinging the door open. "BYE! I'm going now!!"

"Hmm." R/n hummed back, taking a sip from her mug.

The door slammed shut and out ran Y/n. The girl had a hair brush on one hand and a mirror and a few makeup brushes stuffed on the other hand. The girl quickly got herself ready as she quickly walked down the road, ignoring the weird stares she got from passerby's.

'Ugh! I'm so stupid, why didn't I wake up earlier?!' The girl questioned herself, looking at herself in the tiny foldable mirror as she did her necessities.

'I'm never partying again—'

"Oof!"

Y/n walked right into a standing pole. The girl smacked her face right into a rather tall person, their jacket saving her from hitting anything hard as the material was soft and squishy. Her foot took one step back to balance herself due to the impact, finger rubbing her nose.

"Hm?" She heard a male's voice hum.

Realizing that she bumped into a person, Y/n was about to apologize before she realized who she bumped into.

A male with spikes grey hair and a masked face except one eye turned around with a look she knew all to well.

"Ah- Kashi!" The girl called out, to which the man before her greeted her with a wave.

"Good morning." Kakashi stared at the girl from the bottom to the top. "Where are you headed?"

"A meeting." Y/n replied, recollecting herself quickly so that nothing looked off about her.

"..Dressed like that?" Kakashi cocked a brow.

"Huh?" The Girl raised a brow too, looking down at her outfit.

In fact, the most 'appropriate' outfit she wore this lovely morning turned out to be a dress that barely reached her mid thigh. On top of that, her shoes were replaced with heels..

'Did I even change?!' Y/n mentally deadpanned.

"Um! Th- this is my normal wear!" Y/n declared quickly, standing up straight. "Anyways," she quickly  said, not wanting to be talked about, "where are you headed?"

"I also have a meeting." Kakashi replied.

Silence grew between them as the two stared at each other.

"For Chunin Exams?"

"Uh-huh.."

Y/n deadpanned as Kakashi looked at her with a 'oh, I get it now' expression.

"You're late too?"

"Yup..."

"Woke up late?" Kakashi eyes the girl.

Y/n grew gloomy. "I don't wanna talk about it.."

Kakashi nodded, humming in response.

"Ah, Kakashi and Y/n are here. My, what an odd pair to arrive at the same time."

Y/n chuckled awkwardly, rubbing the back of her head.

The two arrived at the said meeting room where other Jonin's and the Hokage were waiting. Turns out, they were just checking up on each Jonin to see which Genin was participating and who wasn't.

Y/n quickly made her way to some random spot, ignoring the gawking looks of guys staring at her. Kakashi went his own way, tucking his hands inside his pockets as he waited for the Hokage to speak.

"Now that everyone is here, we will proceed with the examination procedure for the Chunin Exams..."

The meeting went for about two hours. Y/n was surprised that Kurenai was also there as her team was as brand new as Kakashi's and Asuma's. Plus, she knew Kurenai was a brand new jonin as well.

The rest of the jonins (and Y/n) were picked to supervise the Chunin Exams and choose who gets to stay and who's out. Y/n soon learned that her job was to blend in with the students on the second phase to make sure nothing goes wrong. This meant that she only had to sit down and watch during the first and last phase. Thank kami!

Sooner or later, they were all dismissed to enjoy a few snacks that the Hokage offered. Treating workers to lunch, as they would call it.

"You're here too, huh?" Kurenai looked at her friend who was happily munching on a sandwich.

"Cool, right? I'm so cool for accepting this." Y/n said, munching on her sandwich as she pointed to herself.

Kurenai sweat dropped. "You're cool for sticking out like a sore thumb.."

Everyone else in the place was wearing their shinobi uniforms, headbands and jonin jackets. Then there was Y/n, who looked like she was attending a party rather than a serious meeting regarding an exam.

"Do you think your team is going to do good?" Y/n asked, wiping her mouth with a napkin.

"I hope- no, I know they are going to do well." Kurenai claimed, to which Y/n nodded her head.

Y/n gave two thumbs up, "I'm rooting for them then!"

Kurenai chuckled. "Thanks. I'll be sure to tell them."

"Hey, ladies! What's going on over here?" Kurenai and Y/n turned to the sound of voice. A male with a beard and cheeky grin made his way over to the two girls.

"Asuma!" Y/n greeted, while Kurenai sent him a smile.

"Your students are also participating in the Chunin Exams, huh?" Y/n asked as the male took a seat next to Kurenai.

"Yeah! Pretty sure you've heard of them. I'm really confident in them." Asuma responded.

"I'm sure you have more confidence in Shikamaru." Kurenai said, causing Asuma to grin.

"Ah, well.."

As the two talked, Y/n's trail of vision led to a certain male across the room. Per usual, the silver haired copy ninja had his book in hand while the other was stuffed into his pocket. His eyes gazed down as the man beside him with a bowl cut hairstyle and bushy eyebrows was bothering him. Y/n knew bushy brows. His name was Might Guy, right?

Y/n watched as what seemed like a conversation between the two men— though, it was more of Guy yapping about stuff as Kakashi gave silent nods or replied with small responses. A few minutes later, Kakashi began walking away, still staring down at his book, as Guy waved him a goodbye, loudly declaring that they should have a duel the next time they meet.

Realizing that Kakashi was heading out the door, Y/n placed down her plate and got up from her seat, grabbing all her belongings.

"Leaving already?" Asuma and Kurenai turned to the third wheel whom they almost forgot was there.

"Mhm! See you tomorrow!" Y/n waved a bye and started fast walking to the door.

Kurenai and Asuma watched as the [color] haired girl went up to Kakashi who was apparently taking his time to get to the door, almost as if he was waiting for her to catch up to him. Y/n's face lit up upon seeing the male and the two walked out together.

"Wow, when did those two get close?" Asuma questioned, slightly surprised to see Kakashi waiting on for someone considering how single he is.

"Wish you were there to see it." Kurenai sighs, wondering on how she should start of this peculiar story.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

92K 3.9K 57
- 𝐤𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐬𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -y/n only has a few months living in Japan until she moves with her parents to England. She cr...
36.9K 890 20
In the city of Kohana there are two neighbors who barley exchange words Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha but for some reason they keep on running into...
81.2K 4.1K 28
i want to talk to you until there's nothing left to say. and then i want to show you the way i love you like everything but a friend. <꒱ ‧₊˚ ⋅ stol...
124K 1.8K 19
Just a bunch of sasunaru oneshots! Fluff, Smut, and angst will be included in these oneshots. I'll take any recommendations or story ideas and here...