RDR2: The Wolfman Returns (Sa...

By Huyhuynh406

"Even a man who is pure in heart. And says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Is Back
Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Beast/A Man
Chapter 3: Dutch Van Der Linde Gang
Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp
Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons
Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death
Chapter 7: Campfire Story
Chapter 9: Robbery On Train
Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out
Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy
Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret
Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death
Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter
Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself
Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death
Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage
Chapter 19: Milton's Death
Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death
Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death
Chapter 22: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

Chapter 8: The First Romance

415 21 4
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "That's how it is...the beast was in the London...but it came here and it is hunt, howl, and also stalking." He told them and then (Y/N) was sat there and he is talking with the others about the monster that he was hunt and chase it down.

(Y/N): "I don't know what kind of beast...kill these men...it only kill men...men don't fear guns...they only fear monsters around them." He said to them and then they both definitely heard of (Y/N)'s story and it was terrifying them both that they heard of it...also Mary-Beth was with Sadie definitely surprise to heard the story.

(Y/N): "So...that's why I have to hunt this creature down...whatever it is...outsmart than us and even know how to take the enemies or preys down." He told them and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Kieran was right about what happened last night...he saw the monster torn those 5 O'Driscoll men apart off and he saw it was huge big than and horse too...but that thing is strong and even terrifying can cuts and bites." He said to them and make him was sigh out little bit and he said to them.

(Y/N): "Look, why don't you all take a good night alright? Just remembered please...don't go out at night because the full moon rise...and you will heard the howl comes from the monster." He said to them and make him was got up from the ground and he decide to going back to the bed right away and he need get times some sleep because this night...that he won't change into a beast until the moon is full.

After (Y/N) was sleeping on the bed by himself and he just rest in the bed and chill little bit and until he can't even sleep because he had a nightmare in his head and he had a vision in his own head and he saw something else in the flashback for what he did something horrible things that he did when he turn into the werewolf.

In (Y/N)'s Daydream.

Ross was tries to escape away from the beast but until he had it coming for him and he didn't know what it is coming for him when he tries to get away from the beast...he got scratch with wound on his stomach and he tries to stop the bleeding. When Ross was running fast as he could and he is heading to the other place for what he need to hide away from the monster is chasing him and until he was left to be alone.

Ross: "Thank god....I am alive as well." He said and until he heard the snarl comes from the werewolf and make Ross turn around and he saw (Y/N) was jump on the big rock and look down at Ross and make him was licked on his lips.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

Ross: "What the hell are you?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was snarled out and he just jumped up and attack at Ross with his claws, and fangs.

Ross was take his revolver out and tries to shoot him but the beast was tackled him down and begin to tearing him all apart off with his bare hands...and the scream of the bastard was keep wailing and wailing until it is finally stop...and (Y/N) let out one last howl up to the full moon.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

End of (Y/N)'s Daydream.

After the howl and make (Y/N) was awake up from the nightmare in his head and make him is gasped out in surprise and (Y/N) is breathing and keep breathing out little bit and he just felt like nightmares were haunted at him. Then (Y/N) was put his arms around his knees and pulled it together and then he put his head down on the arms and make him was finally look down and he doesn't want to seen this horrible nightmare in his head and he let out a tears and sob little bit.

(Y/N): "God forgive me..." He said to himself.

Mary-Beth: "Can't sleep?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Mary-Beth who was stood right there and she lean against at the wall and then she saw him had a tears and make her was holding the cigarette.

Mary-Beth: "What's wrong, (Y/N)? A-Are you crying?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he put his head down on the arms and then she seen this and make her was reach to (Y/N) and she just sat beside with (Y/N) down on the bed and she asked (Y/N).

Mary-Beth: "Hey, hey, hey, no need to cry...what's wrong? You can tell me." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just felt bad something in the past...I couldn't sleep...because I seen this...monster...nightmare in my head and seen lot of bad things around here but I realize I am afraid...I am afraid of death." He said to her.

Mary-Beth: "(Y/N), what you say it is true...but the beast for what Kieran told me about the beast...kill men and hunt them down...why doesn't it kill women?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is a wild animal...and the beast is always hunt whenever they are going and it will strike those preys down." He said to her and then the two of them are talking to each others more and (Y/N) was talk with the woman and then he showing her about his parent and also brother...but then he was told her that he hate his own father for what he did to his mother.

Mary-Beth: "I-I-I'm sorry to heard that...h-h-how did she die?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "My father kill her....he kill her in accidentally." He said to her and make her surprise to heard for what (Y/N) said and she felt bad and horror about him and then she was hug him tightly and then the two of them are hug each others. When (Y/N) was surprise about her doing because he didn't know why did she hug him like that and then (Y/N) heard her just speak out to him and she said.

Mary-Beth: "I'm sorry for what I heard about you, (Y/N)...I-I-I didn't know you had a horrible thing in your head." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's long ago, Mary...I just kill my own father and did the right thing to bring the justice." He said to her and make her was sigh out little bit because she want to know about and she need to know more about his story and past.

When the two of them were keep kissing each others and then they both let go each others and they stare at each others again and then they both were pulled into kissing again.

When Sadie who was heard the moans and grunts comes from the two of them and she was behind in the tree and make her just heard his story and past and she felt bad about him and she want to help him because she known his past and she seen him was a broken man. Then Sadie was sigh out little bit and make her got up from the ground and then she begin to moving back to her bed by herself and get some sleep.

Next Morning Later.

Back to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "Where the hell is Ross? I've been waiting for the new came back here." He said to himself and then he heard the horse was neigh out and make him turn his head to look over there and he saw there was an agent comes from the government came here and then he asked him.

Agent???: "Are you Andrew Milton?" He asked him.

Agt. Milton: "Yes, who's asking?" He asked him.

Agent???: "I have a bad new for you, Mr. Milton....it's about your friend Mr. Ross...we found him...we found his body." He said to him.

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 250 30
It's 1911, and undead have swarmed West Elizabeth. John Marston fears his wife and son are the undead horde's latest victims. He heads to Blackwater...
21.2K 765 52
The van der Linde gang has taken shelter deep in the snowy mountains in an old mining camp known as Colter, following their botched robbery in the to...
60.4K 2.1K 42
Isabella Monroe is a college student who is struggling to make ends meet. She works constantly and college is giving her a real kick in the pants.. ...
16.4K 663 44
[ Arthur Morgan / John Marston x OC love triangle ] "Let me be sweet to you," she murmured, nuzzling into his neck. "I'm always giving you such a ti...