The Betrothed

De Last_Limerence

"In a world where the cosmos whispers secrets to those who listen, two souls, Freen and Becky, are entwined b... Mai multe

Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter
Chapter 3: Forbidden Conversation
Chapter 4: Secret Meanings
Chapter 5: Discovery
Chapter 6: Consequences
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: Pursuit
Chapter 9: Unexpected Help
Chapter 10: Haven
Chapter 11: The Unstoppable Journey Begins
Chapter 12: A Beacon Of Hope
Chapter 13: Whispers of the Ancients
Chapter 14: The Gaurdian of the Forest
Chapter 15: The Guardian's Test Unfolds like this
Chapter 16: Unveiling the Ancient Wisdom unfolds like this
Chapter 17: Unveiling the Ancient Wisdom
Chapter 18: Unveiling of the Ancient Prophecy
Chapter 19: Whispers of the Cosmic Tapestry

Chapter 1: The Betrothed

381 7 0
De Last_Limerence

"Freen gazed out the window, watching the tree's sway in the wind as she held the letter that would change her life.

The ink was still wet on the parchment, the words 'Marriage Aranged' etched in bold strokes. Her heart raced as she thought of the stranger she was to marry, a member of the beckett clan - the very family her own kin had feuded with for generations.

Little did she know, her intended, becky, was equally uneasy, wondering how she'd tolerate a lifelong bond with a milsom."

"The sound of clinking glasses and muffled laughter filled the great hall, but freens heart felt heavy as a stone.

Her parents, beaming with pride, announced her Betrothal to becky, a name that only stirred dread in her mind.

How could she marry a stranger, let alone one from a family her own had to battle for years?.

As the night wore on and congratulations poured in, freens thoughts raced to the mysterious becky, wondering if she too felt trapped by the weight of their families' legacy".

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

612K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.1M 38.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
328K 9.8K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
483K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...