ᴡᴀʀ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛs-ᴛɪᴍ ʙʀᴀᴅғᴏʀᴅ

Autorstwa lilxprincessa

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ʟᴇғᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪᴢᴀʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʟɪғᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɢɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ. ᴀɴᴀʜɪ ʀ... Więcej

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs
ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ
ᴍᴏᴏᴅ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇx-ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

2.5K 124 27
Autorstwa lilxprincessa

(𝒜𝓃𝒶𝒽𝒾 𝑜𝓊𝓉𝒻𝒾𝓉)

the show,
flashbacks,
reaction.

"Ouch." Anahi says as she had fallen from the ground out of nowhere all she ever wanted was to go home after her shifted and cuddle up with Tim but she guessed life had other plans for her.

"Anahi!" Tim worriedly says as he stood up from the floor and hurriedly going towards Anahi and helping her stand.

"What the hell are we?" Angela says looking around the room where she saw people dressed funny and pointed sticks at them.

"What's up with them pointing their sticks at us?" Nyla tells her.

Anahi and Regulus breath hitch as they both looked around the room noticing where they were, a place where they both disappeared at the age eighteen and seventeen a place where they thought about it being there home once and a place where it bought painful memories to them both as one lost a brother due to being placed in slytherin, and the other due to her being cheated on  by the boy she once loved, that place was called hogwarts a place where it once felt like a second home.

"Mom." A thirteen year old messy curly brown headed boy but also known as Aleksander Rosario the only son of Anahi Rosario made his way in front of the crowd.

Aleksander not only saw his mother but he also saw his aunts, uncles and his step dad...will actually his dad the man that has been in life since he was nine standing in front of the professors was his dad not his step dad but his actual dad even though he was not biologically his. Tim treated him like his own.

"My cuddle bunny." Anahi says as she opens her arms wide feeling her son crush into her as she wraps her arms around him and sighs in content having him in her embrace. "Missed you."

Aleksander snuggled into his mother more ignoring his friends' snickers and teasing, he knew that he was a momma's boy and he was damn proud to be it. He wasn't afraid to show it. His mother is his world.

"Miss you too." Aleksander mumbles into his mother's neck, he loves his mother seeing as she had sacrificed everything for him as she put her dream job on hold until he was at the age of seven where she went to the academy to become an officer.

Where his uncle Regulus would help her raise him but she was mostly alone seeing as his uncle Regulus Joined the academy when Aleksander turned four years old.

His grandfather would always travel due to him owning the Rosario's clothing brand which he knew his mother had the love for clothing but didn't want to take over the company which his grandfather Ivan was okay with knowing that her dream job was to become an officer.

A cough interrupted them both as Aleksander removed himself from his mother and embraced as he looked behind her seeing his uncle Regulus smirking. "Where's our hug?"

"Yeah, where are our hugs, Alek." Lucy pouted at her nephew when she met the boy when he was seven years old at the graduation. She and the other two males knew about the boy for four months when Anahi had opened up to them about her past and how she had a son.

Even though Jackson wasn't here with them but Lucy knew how Jackson and Aleksander had the closest bond from between her and Nolan and how much it broke Aleksander when Anahi told him about Jackson death.

"Now we see your playing favorites." Nyla tells the thirteen teen year old who playfully rolled his eyes at the females as he went to hug the rest of his uncles and aunts as none of them noticed a someone walking in the great hall and three people looking at them in shock from the professor table.

"Miss you, dad." Aleksander tells Tim, making Tim smile.

"Missed you too, buds." Tim tells him as Anahi watches the interaction with a smile, liking how her two boys got along. "Coming him for Christmas break?"

Aleksander nodded as he looked at his mother, giving her a cheeky smile making her shake her head as she let out a small chuckle.

"Reggie."

"Anahi."

Both female and male wince hearing the familiar voices that belong to Sirius Black and Remus Lupin turning toward them they saw the shock on their faces.

Both Aleksander looked between the four with a confused look on their faces.

"Professor Lupin, how do you know my mother?" Aleksander questioned of course he knows how Remus knew his mother, he read it all in her journal.

"Mother?" A voice question behind Remus Lupin made Anahi's eyes go wide as she saw who it was as they were already looking right at her.

"Yes, my mother, Anahi Rosario, do you know my mother, Professor Potter?" Aleksander questioned him innocently as he saw the loving look James Potter gave his mother.

James looked at Aleksander in shock of how innocent he was pretending to be, James had always knew that Aleksander never liked him seeing as Aleksander would always snapped at him or give him a glare when ever he walks by or in the class seeing as he was the professor for quidditch.

"They knew each other alright." Regulus mumbles as Tim heard giving him a confused look which Regulus gave the look making Tim catch on.

"The ex-boyfriend." Tim mumbled, making Regulus nods.

"You have a son." Sirius says looking at Anahi then back at his brother who was very much alive.

Anahi clears her throat as she clenches her hands together, hoping nobody notices the resemblance between Aleksander and James. "Yeah I do."

"Dad, how do you know her?" A boy with round glass that looked like James asked his father.

Anahi breath hitch as she saw the boy who looked a lot like James but with Lily eyes, the girl she had once called friend that basically stabbed her in the back and slept with James knowing that she and James were together.

"We uhh..." James not knowing what to tell his son as he stared at the women that he loves and misses so much standing a few feet away from him.

"We all used to be friends, Harry." Remus answers the boy Anahi now knows as Harry. Remus looked at Aleksander as he stood beside Anahi then looked back at James then back at Anahi then back at Aleksander as his eyes widened when he noticed the resemblance between them.

"Reggie." Sirius calls out for his brother.

"Sirius." Regulus replied coldly, glaring at him.

"How are...I thought you were dead, I thought you both were dead." Sirius tells his brother and his ex best friend, as he remembers he cried for months of the loss of his brother and best friend.

Regulus gave him a sarcastic smile as the group watched the interaction as they didn't know that much about their past but they knew some. "Will we're very much alive?"

"Can someone explain why we are here or where we are?" Nolan spoke before Sirius could have said anything.

"First off, we're at hogwarts." Anahi tells them, making them all realize the school Anahi and regulus when they had first told them that they were witches and wizards.

"Are you talking about the bibbidi bobbidi boo school?" Nyla asked, making Regulus nod.

"Yes but bibbidi bobbidi boo, is not a real spell." Regulus tells her, making her curse.

"So no bibbidi bobbidi doo." Nolan questions.

"No, bibbidi bobbidi boo." Anahi tells him.

"So, where is the witch and wizard school but why are we here?" Angela wonders.

"I would like to know too because this is not how I expected my day to go." Tim says he wraps his arms around Anahi smirking slightly as he sees the frown on the Potter male has.

"That we don't kn-" Sirius was interrupted when two more figures appeared.

"Ouch."

"Bloody hell."

Anahi and Regulus' eyes widened as they saw who had appeared.

"Dad."

"Peter."

"My beautiful flower and little star." Ivan says as he shoves Peter aside as he hugs his daughter and his son in everything but blood before Peter can.

"Rude." Peter scoffed as he went and bro hugged Regulus after Ivan had released him than hugging Anahi, Peter and Regulus became friends years later after Anahi and Regulus  had left hogwarts. They still had contact with each other and when Aleksander was eight Peter had met him knowing that he was James' son.

Even after Anahi and Regulus had left Hogwarts Peter had distanced himself from Sirius, Remus and James but mostly James knew that he blamed James for Anahi leaving because Anahi was the only who had cared and taught him how to be confident.

"Dad." Anahi says as she hugged him.

"Grandpa!" Aleksander says as he jumps on Ivan's back.

"little warrior." Ivan says happily hugging his grandson.

"Peter." The three marauders said as they looked at the male they haven't seen in years.

Peter looked at the three and gave them a lip tight smile. "Guys."

"What the hell." Angela says as a letter appears in front of her making everyone look at her, seeing a floating letter. "I'm not touching that."

"Of course not." Nyla says as she grabs the letter and begins to read.

"Dear everyone,

I have sent some films from the past and to the feature. I know that there's a secret that is rather to be kept but it's going to be revealed to him.

Some traumatic events will be seen as those who had suffered from them, there will be breaks, and food will also be provided, please introduce yourself to those who don't know eachother.

You will find out who I am soon but I'm also the daughter of two important people in my life, more people will appear soon.

Sincerely - V.R.B"

Anahi breath hitch as she was hoping that her secret wouldn't be revealed to James and to Aleksander as she hadn't told her son who his biological father is.

But what she didn't know was that Aleksander knew who his biological father was. He had come across his mother's journal just like Remus, Sirius knowing how they knew his mother.

Aleksander had read through it until the part where he found out James Potter was his biological father and how he cheated on her. With Lily Evan's making Harry Potter his half brother.

Aleksander had a big distaste of James Potter because he broke his mother's heart. He never tolerated him, just glared and snapped at him whenever James tried to talk to him. He even had more of a bigger distaste of Lily Evan's.

All he wanted to do was burn that little witch slut for breaking up his mother's relationship with his sperm donors but he was also thankful because if Lily didn't break their relationship then he would have Tim in his life. But he still wanted to burn that witch alive for hurting his mother and betraying her.

One thing about Aleksander was that he was very protective of his mother and he would hurt anyone who hurt her. Even at a young age he'll hurt anyone who hurt his mother.

"First of all, I'm Nyla Harper." She introduced herself.

"Angela Lopez." Angela said as she ruffles Aleksander's hair, making him pout.

"Lucy Chen." Lucy stated as she stands by Regulus twirling their fingers together. "We're also the aunts of Aleksander."

"Tim Bradford." Tim says as he stands behind Anahi with his hands around her waist. "Father to Aleksander."

James glared at him not liking the way Tim was holding her or the fact that he was Alexander's father. 

"Aleksander Rosario." Alek says as he stands by his mom and his dad. "Son to Anahi and Tim."

"Will you already know who we are but for those who don't know, I'm Anahi." She introduced herself, giving them a small smile. "Aleksander mother."

"Regulus Black."

"Peter pettigrew."

"John Nolan." John says as he stands beside Angela and Nyla. "Uncles to Aleksander."

"Will I guess we saved the best for last?" Ivan says smirking hit glared right at James. "Ivan Rosario, father to Anahi and grandfather to Aleksander."

"Remus Lupin."

"Sirius black." Sirius says as he looks at his brother then at Anahi.

James awkwardly shuffles in his spot as he notices the glare that he was given by Ivan and Aleksander. "I'm James potter."

"That's Aleksander sperm donor." Lucy whispered to Regulus who nodded.

"Lily Evan's." Lily says introducing herself as she glared at Anahi hating the fact that she couldn't have James because he was still in love with Anahi and had refused to marry her when she told him that she was pregnant with Harry.

"Harry Potter." Harry says looking at his father then back at Anahi wondering what happened between the two but he also didn't miss the glare his mom sent to Anahi.

Anahi friends ' eyes widened as they heard who James Potter and Lily Evan's were, he was the biological father of Aleksander, and the ex cheating boyfriend of Anahi. Lily Evan's or what Regulus like to call her a back stabbing slut was friends with Anahi but only to find out she was using Anahi just to get with James.

"And that's the back stabbing slut." Angela says as Regulus once again nodded.

"How lovely." Nyla sarcastically says as she did not want to be in the same room as the two people who hurt her best friend.

John looked between his friends and the other group seeing as he saw his friends' murderous glares they were giving to the group.

"Why don't we sit down and begin to watch the films." John says as getting the attention of his friends as some he sees some teens sitting up the DVR.

"John's right, we should settle down and watch the films." Lucy says as she watches one of the professors switch the table and chair into comfortable theater seats.

Lucy, Regulus,Peter, Nolan, Ivan, Nyla and Angela sat in the first row. Tim, Anahi, Aleksander in the second row while the rest of the group sat either around them or behind them.

__________________

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛᴇs  

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ʜᴇʀᴇ. ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴɪsʜ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. 

ɪ'ʟʟ ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪᴅᴇ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏʀ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. sᴏ ʙᴇ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇᴅ.  ᴀʟᴇᴋsᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪᴍ's sᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ  ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀᴅᴏʀᴀʙʟᴇ, ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɪᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ.  

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴀʟᴇᴋsᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ʜᴀᴛᴇs ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜɪs ᴍᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟᴇᴋsᴀɴᴅᴇʀ ɪs ʜɪs sᴏɴ. 

ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴘᴏsᴛ, ᴍʏ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟᴏᴠᴇs.   

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8K 56 3
When I get home i think I'm going to marry you [and I won't make promises I can't keep, not to you] Watching Girl Meets World THEESCIENTISTT © 2023
9.8K 172 10
What if Rory was closer to the Hayden family, what if the first limo boy she met was Robert. How would the rest of the story change?
588K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...