Sumanika ~ The Prince's Widow...

By magicallovely

He saved me from the burning pyre of my late husband and in exchange I gave him a lifetime of devotion. My m... More

Dedication
Spotify Playlist
1 ~ Fire and Ashes
2 ~ Against the Will
3 ~ A Night Alone
4 ~ Back to Home
5 ~ Nightmares
6 ~ Biggest Secret
7 ~ The Princess
8 ~ The Blessings
9 ~ The Heated Conversation
10 ~ The Moment
11 ~ The Bet
12 ~ The Reality
13 ~ Suman Tells Nandani
14 ~ Dinner
15 ~ Agastya And Suman
16 ~ The Drink
17 ~ Brothel and Dagger
18 ~ Sparkle of Pasts
19 ~ The Promise
20 ~ Rashmika Arrives in Suryagarh
21 ~ A Healthy Glow
22 ~ Eklavya Saw Them
23 ~ Naming Ceremony
24 ~ A Royal Bath
25 ~ Dirty Options
26 ~ Secret
Important
27 ~ Under Ground
28 ~ The Rebirth of Hope
29 ~ Secret Muse
30 ~ Spend a Night
31 ~ Moral of the Story
32 ~ The First Kiss
33 ~ Cuddles and Kisses
34 ~ Nandani Finds Out
35 ~ The Plan for Sneaking Out
36 ~ The Plan
37 ~ The Fight
38 ~ Apologies
39 ~ A Night Granted
40 ~ A Ride with Conversation
41 ~ Watching to Learn
42 ~ The Show
43 ~ Agastya Opened Up
44 ~ Suman feels Hurt
45 ~ Walking Away
46 ~ Agastya's New Plan
47 ~ No Commitment Kiss
48 ~ Suman Found Agastya with Rashmika
49 ~ Suman Calls Him Man whore
50 ~ Agastya's Deadly Plan
51 ~ Agastya's Kinky Secret
52 ~ The War
53 ~ Agastya and Suman See Each Other
54 ~ Suman Begs and Teases
55 ~ Agastya and Suman Fights
56 ~ Suman Feels Better
57 ~ Broken Bed
58 ~ The Proposal
59 ~ The Drama
60 ~ Suman Feeling Scared of Agastya
61 ~ A Heated Moment
63 ~ The Bet
64 ~ Suman and Agastya Wedding Confirmed
65 ~ Suman Leaves Suryagarh
66 ~ Love Letter
67 ~ The Rituals Begin
68 ~ Gift and Demand
69 ~ Agastya Being Baby
70 ~ A Broken Layer
71 ~ Suman's Parents
72 ~ The Blessings from Supreme
73 ~ Agastya Wears Lehnga
74 ~ Agastya is not Baby
75 ~ Agastya Meets a Princess
76 ~ The Brothers
77 ~ A Risky Pleasure
78 ~ Suman Gets Ready
79 ~ Seven Hundred Days
80 ~ The Wedding
81 ~ Suman Arrives in Kingdom
82 ~ The Rituals
83 ~ Red Roses and Bite
84 ~ Undressing with Love
85 ~ Intense Pleasure
86 ~ Breaking Apart in Each Other's Arms
87 ~ A New Morning
88 ~ A New Day
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3

62 ~ Wedding Planning

83.8K 12.4K 3.7K
By magicallovely

10K votes fasttt and double updates nahi chahiye kya?

Suman POV

"Please leave me alone, please,"

He yelled, and I could hear his frustration through his voice. A wave of laughter followed. Everyone was making for us, and suddenly, Princess started to cry.

"Sssssuuuuuuuuuuttttttaaaaaaaaaattaaaaaaaaaaa,"

I inhaled deeply. Not now, Princess, please. I could not look into your family's eyes like that after being found red-handed with your Kaakusa.

"Urghhhh, Bhaisa, why are you doing this? What the hell did I do to you?" I heard Kunwarsa's voice growing in frustration, and I just wanted the earth to part in two and swallow me inside. I was so much embarrassed.

The mere thought of them hearing my moaning... ahh, no, please.

"Ah, we are not doing anything. Everyone is waiting for the celebration to begin. I thought the whole family should be there, right Suman," Ranaji said, and I closed my eyes in embarrassment.

"Leave it, Rudra, she must have lost her voice now," I heard Nandani's voice, and I just gulped silently. Then, suddenly, Kunwarsa.

"Come on, Bhaisa, come with me,"

I looked at him daringly, wrapping both hands around his brother's shoulders, and they laughed together.

"I am not leaving you for what you did on our wedding night," Prince Ranvijay and Ranaji said.

"Neither am I for calling my wife yours,"

"Urghhhh, please Bhaisa, I was a kid,"

The three walked away, and I lifted my gaze to look at Nandani and Princess Aishwarya, who were still looking at me. I could not help but glance nervously at them.

"Chaliye Devarani ji, aapka aapke parivar se parichay karaye,"

"Come to Devarani ji, let us introduce you to your family,"

Nandani said, and I could not help but smile a little. I nodded, and Princess Aishwarya touched my shoulder and whispered slowly.

"By the way, Suman, what were you doing?"

I lifted my knitted sight and asked.

"Did you all hear us?"

My voice came out slow, and Nandani laughed.

"Ahh, no, we were just pulling your leg. We did not hear anything except Agastya telling you that you will be under him and his mercy,"

"Ahhh," I cried out loud and shook my head, palming my face.

"You all are so bad," I muttered and looked at both of them laughing at me.

"This is so wrong, Nandani. I am your friend; you could have saved me from this embarrassment," I said, and she smiled innocently.

"I did. I tried to save you by saying that you two were not talking about your upcoming wedding night," she said, and I gritted my teeth and looked at Princess Aishwarya, who laughed and glanced at me.

"Well, I am out," she said, lifting her hands and suddenly Princess Rudraja started to cry to come into my arms. I took her, and she immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. She began to kiss my cheeks and eat it.

"Stop it, Rudraja, you Kaakusa might have licked that," Nandani said. I glared at her, and she laughed.

"Ah, just joking,"

I smiled, looking at her, and rolled my eyes.

"Well, he did," I said, and Princess Aishwarya's eyes widened with shock, and she immediately stepped closer to me.

"Before marriage?" She asked, and I shook my head.

"Nah, it's just a little bit of love," I said slowly, and Nandani placed her hand on Princess Aishwarya's shoulder and muttered.

"You know, Aishwarya, I found them sleeping together in Agastya's bedroom,"

Her eyes widened even more, and I glared at Nandani.

"Please, Nandani, do not start. Do you not remember your time when you used to meet Ranaji before marriage in his chamber and asked him to take you,"

I said, and she chuckled.

"Ah, I seemed to forget it,"

We all laughed and walked towards the heavily decorated celebration area. I looked at Ranima Abhishree and Daadisa with Queen Trisha. We all walked towards them, and Nandani hugged them. Princess Aishwarya also greeted them.

I could not believe how much Princess Aishwarya had changed. When she first arrived in the Kingdom, she was much more reserved, less talkative and shy. But, now, she did not hesitate anymore to greet people.

I stepped forward and kneeled to touch Daadisa's feet when she was done.

"God Bless you," she placed her hand on my head and held my shoulders.

"Kitni sunder lagri ho, Suman. Phoote bhaag Bhan singh ke heera haath se nikal diya,"

"You are looking so beautiful, Suman. What a tormented luck of Bhan Singh that he lost a diamond,"

I just gulped, trying not to blush, and she smiled, looking at me before holding my chin.

"Parantu tum chintit na ho, hum tumhare liye ek acha var dhoondne se pehle deh nahi tyaagenge,"

"But do not worry, I will not die before finding a groom for you," she said, smiling, and Nandani laughed from behind. Daadisa knit her brows while looking at her and asking.

"Why are you laughing?"

I just smiled as Nandani stepped closer and moved to Ranima Abhishree; kneeling, I touched her feet, and she pulled me into a warm hug.

"How is my second daughter?" she asked, and I smiled.

"I am good, Ranima. How are you?" I asked and held her hands in mine. She used to look beautiful and still was, but her face had lost its charm after King Ranvardhan's death. But she was looking and doing fine.

"I am just getting better day by day. Trisha and the kids do not leave me alone. Honestly, they tire me sometimes," She laughed, and I chuckled.

"Daadisa, you should stop looking for Suman's groom; she has found him." I heard Nandani speaking to Daadisa, and I rolled my eyes as I met Queen Trisha. She hugged me loosely and took Princess Rudraja from my arms.

"How are you, Queen?" I asked, and she smiled warmly.

"Hum ache hai Suman, aap bataiye?"

"I am good, Suman, you tell?"

She asked, and before I could reply, I heard Daadisa asking.

"What? Who? Why the hell am I the last person to know about everything?" I heard Daadisa's frustration, and Nandani looked at me teasingly. I shook my head slowly. It was Princess' birthday.

"Who is it? Suman," Ranima asked, placing her finger on my chin and making me look at her.

"Bata du, Suman?"

"Should I tell, Suman?" Nandani teased, and I sighed deeply before gulping and looking at Ranima.

"I hate her, Ranima," I muttered.

She chuckled and hugged me loosely as Nandani blabbered everything to them.

"Um, apparently, my devarsa, Kunwarsa Agastya Dev Singh and Sumanika are getting married,"

"What??" Daadisa's eyes widened in shock, and I looked at Ranima, who made me look at her, her mouth open wide and her eyes sparkling.

"Ji, Daadisa, Jiji is telling the truth only," Princess Aishwarya added. Daadisa immediately looked at me, and I shook my head.

"I cannot believe it, Nandani. We still have to talk," I tried to say slowly, and Daadisa hugged me tightly.

"Oh, My Goodness, I am so happy. I always knew that that man has something for you since the day I saw him sitting between us and teasing you with Rudraja," she said, and I closed my eyes with embarrassment.

"I am so happy for you, Suman," Queen Trisha said, and I smiled weakly.

"Congratulations, child," Daadisa said in her old, shaky voice, and her face turned slightly red.

"Nandani," she turned to look at her.

"Ji, daadisa," Nandani asked, looking at us.

"I am thinking that Suman's wedding should be done in Pratapgarh. At your wedding, we could not enjoy ourselves like we wanted, and she is like our daughter only. So, I want her palanquin to be lifted from there only," Daadisa said, and I felt heat in my cheeks.

"But, Daadisa,"

"It is such a good idea," Ranima interrupted, and I looked at her.

"But there is no need. I mean, why bother?" I tried to say, and Queen Trisha made me turn to look at her.

"Hume to bass khushiyon ka bahana chahiye, or kitna acha lagaga, dono parivaar milenge, masti hogi, baate hongi, hum to jyada kisi ko jaante bhi nahi, kam se kam is bahane se apni parivaar, Nandani jiji or sabko janne ka avsar milega,"

"We are just looking for an excuse to celebrate and enjoy ourselves, and it will be so good, both the families will unite, there will be fun and conversations, and I do not even know much about my family, with this at least, I will come closer to Nandani jiji and other relatives,"

Queen Trisha said, and I just gulped.

"Seriously, this is so good. I am so excited," Princess Aishwarya smiled, and I did not know what to say. This was my second marriage, and spending money on this made me feel nervous. I was curious to see if I deserved it.

"Um, I think you should talk to Ranaji about what he thinks of Agastya's wedding," Nandani said with a warm smile. I did not know, but everything was happening way too fast. I was not able to digest it.

Everyone was already talking about my wedding, and once they were done, I silently walked behind them, listening to the plans they were already making for our Haldi, mehndi and sangeet.

As we walked towards where the priests were waiting for the Pooja and hawan, I looked at Nandani and Ranaji sitting in the front with Princess in Ranaji's hand. Prince Ranvijay and Princess Aishwarya also settled behind them, and suddenly, I felt my hand being held by him, and I lifted my gaze to look at him.

He smiled weakly and kissed my hand before taking me closer to the empty place behind Princess Aishwarya and Prince Ranvijay. My eyes widened with shock, and I looked around to notice the people looking at us with confusion. Even the attendees were giving me looks.

"Kunwarsa, sab dekh rahe hai,"

"Kunwarsa, everyone is watching," I tried to say, and he smirked.

"Then enjoy the attention," he muttered, and I gulped nervously when he pulled me down to sit beside me.

"I think I should look at the arrangements in the kitchen," I tried to say, and he gritted his teeth before taking one corner of my dupatta and tying it with his royal embroidered shawl of dark maroon colour.

"Do not you dare to stand up from here until the Pooja gets over, or you will wrath," he said in a slow whisper, and I silently lowered my gaze and tried to focus on the chantings of the priest.

His hand was in my lap, intertwining my hand, and I looked at him from the corner of my eye. His eyes were closed, and I gulped, staring at his face. The long lashes, medium thick brows, pointed nose, big thoughts, and beautiful, medium-full lips. The strands of his hair were falling on his forehead.

He had some power in him, and there was some kind of charisma, to be honest. Even if I tried, I could not escape him- never.

Lowering my gaze, I sat silently and watched his hand holding mine, not to keep me but to tell me that he was there through the thin and thick.

There was no tightness in his hold; a little, the much was required, the much my body needed to pass on the sweat on my palm, forming through the heat his hand was providing.

It was comforting yet possessing.

I gently tried to pull my hand out of his hold and opened his palm wider. He did not look offended; I glanced at him to know that. Instead, he just looked at him and sat silently, watching Rudraja try to go inside the fire. And Ranaji stopped her.

I lowered my gaze to his widened palm, the thick four lines in his middle, and so many cutting lines. His palm was rough, and the mountains were healed ulcers. I gently rubbed my nail over that thick skin and peeled it off.

He turned to look at me but did not say anything.

I silently looked at him and brought his hand closer to my lips, pecking gently on his palm. He smiled a little, and he lip-synchronized.

"Is it a yes?"

I nodded silently.

A wide smile appeared on his face, and he covered his face with his palm, and I just chuckled, looking at him.

Suddenly, Prince Ranvijay cleared his throat, and I adjusted my dupatta and pushed him away.

I sat immobile until the Hawan got over and the Prasand was distributed. After that, I tried to pull my away from his and he glared at me with thinned brows.

"Hume kaam dekhna hai pakshala me,"

"I need to see the food arrangements in the kitchen," I tried to say and suddenly Nandani turned back to look at us and said.

"Tum rehne do Suman, koi dekh lega, saath bethke bhojan karo,"

"You leave it Suman, someone else will see, you stay with us for the lunch,"

I gulped looking and gritted my teeth looking at him when he smiled looking at me and winked his eye.

I rolled my eyes and opened the knot he tied and looked at Nandani.

"Nandani hum sahayte karte hai,"

"Nandani I should help,"

I said and held Princess Rudraja in my arms when Ranaji and Nandani went to take everyone's blessings and touched elders feet too.

And, after that suddenly Daadisa called Ranaji.

"Rudra, do you have a few moment to discuss something?"

He smiled and replied.

"Ji, Daadisa,"

And my heart was started to race already as I knew what they two were going to talk about.

"What happened?" Kunwar Agastya asked and rolled my eyes looking at me and muttered.

"Sab aapka hi to kiya dhara hai,"

"Its all because of you,"

He thinned his brows confusingly.

"Kuch kiya nahi hai tab ye haal hai, tumhare saath kuch kar liya to bheegi billi tarah koodti firogi,"

"This is the condition when I have not done anything. And, if I would do anything you will keep running like a scared cat,

He said looking into my eyes.

Another Update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share the book.

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 7.9K 22
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...
392K 15.9K 122
It all started when Princess Catheline married the dangerously attractive and recently crowned King of Anthreal, Xander. After their marriage, he ne...
178K 35.5K 7
Everything changed the day the King ordered me to seduce his son and bring him back to the Kingdom. He was my best friend. As per the order of things...
388K 15.7K 137
Fern is the younger sister of a famous author known for 'The Promise Under The Moon.' At just fourteen, she was the first to read her sister's debut...