Reincarnated As The Strongest...

By IATensuraFC

This is gonna be my first story, so hope you like it . The story is gonna be about Feldway, not the Feldway... More

Reincarnated
New Body and Colleagues
Training, Cosmology and Evolution
Awakened & Angel battle
Destruction Deity / Twilight Valentine / Expedition to Hell.
Primordial Devils / A Menace
True Ancestor's Creation/Underpaid Forced Teacher
Class A-0 and Talent Show
All Hail, FELDWAY!!!
Annoucement
Vice Principal and Noosphere
Teaching a Bunch of Brats
Semester Exams.... And A Lot of STUFF
Four Stair

Laboratory/Who Reincarnated First?

295 9 61
By IATensuraFC

Character:- ""(Speaking)
Character:-''(Thought Communication)
Only POV:- (Thinking)

Y/N :- "VELZARD!!!! VELDANAVA!!!BREAKFAST IS READY!!"

Veldanava :- "COMING!!! Little Y/N~~"

Suddenly he teleported, and sat in the table.
I believe, I will enter my villain arc, if he call me that one more time—

Veldanava :- 'Okay.... how about little bro Y/N, does it sounds better~~'

Y/N :- "JUST SHUT UP!!! And also you should have bring Velzard, with you after all I created her favorite breakfast for her great grades.... Just so you know, it's only for this time..."

Veldanava :- "Tsundere~~ little bro Y/N~~"

Velzard :- "IS IT GRILL-CHEESE AND VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHIPS ICE-CREAM!!!"

Whenever she heard about food, she screamed her lungs out, BUT WHY CAN'T SHE JUST SHUT UP!!

Y/N :- "DON'T SCREAMED FROM YOUR ROOM, JUST THOUGHT COMMUNICATE WITH ME, YOU DAMN BRAT!!!"

Y/N :- 'Anyway... you could only have desert after dinner, though I made your favorite omelette—'

Suddenly, I heard large footsteps, and from out of nowhere Velzard entered the kitchen and rushed to my side, and start sniffing and drooling on my cooking.....

Man... not gonna lie, I feel happy that my mid cooking that I learned from the Internet, and the only good cooking I know of is the one that I learned from my mother, is being appreciated, BUT......

Y/N :- "STOP DROOLING YOUR DISGUSTING FLUID APP OVER THE FOOD, OR I WILL DROP KICK YOUR HEAD OFF—"

Veldanava :- "Nuh Uh, not on my wat—"

Y/N :- "Yuh Uh"

Veldanava :- "Nuh Uh"

Y/N :- "Yuh Uh"

Veldanava :- "Nuh Uh"

After a WHILE

Veldanava :- "Nuh uh, and if you say anything else I would Star Bust that pigeon face"

I AM NOT A PIGEON—

Veldanava :- 'Just like I am not a LIZARD!!!'

But you are one, but you are not just lizard, but a GOOFY, HORNY, AND WOMANLESS LIZARD, and Don't you dare Star Bust me, fight me like a REAL MAN!!...

Veldanava :- 'So... a STARING CONTEST!!'

Not what I was thinking off... but let's go!!!

After A Even More While

Velzard :- "What's happening.... I am hungry.."

Veldanava :- "We are HAVING A BATTLE OF THE ENTIRE HISTORY, Velzard, quick!! Distract HIM!!!"

Velzard :- "Okay—"

Y/N :- "The Food is served in the table, eat it quickly or it would get cold"

Velzard :- "GRILLED CHEESE!!! and TOMOTA SOUP!!!"

Veldanava/Y/N :- "It's Tomato,
Velza-chan~~/Brat!!"

Veldanava :- "WHY AREN'T YOU BLINKING!!!"

How can I explain this.... Well...

Y/N :- "I am just.... built different"

<Master for real is the G.O.A.T!!>

Veldanava :- "You are built LIKE A BYPRODUCT OF AN OWL AND A PIGEON!!!!!"

<Me personally I wouldn't let that disrespect slide... but it just me though>

Y/N :- "You think I'm a mutated pigeon? Well, at least I gained something from it. You, on the other hand, with your horrendous face and IQ comparable to a 10-year-old, are nothing but an UGLY lizard!"

<OH IN THE NAME OF MASTER'S OLD MEMORIES!!! That's a FLIPPING VIOLATION OF LIZARD'S RIGHTS>

Velzard :- "I feel like... I am being targeted as well... Y/N aniki..... KYS"

Well she isn't wrong, some of them were also targeted the entire lizard's race... what does KYS mean... sounds familiar... I believe I heard it back at my old life, when I was young.

<If you only remember, Master>
Huh!? What do you mean??

Veldanava :- "...... ...... ......."

Anyway I just hate the silence, I am getting from that goofy lizard... now his eyes is getting wider... and scarier.. why is he giving me a creepy smile... someone help me.. something is telling me to keep the eye contact.

*Giselle Gewelle From Bleach

<YOU SHOULD MASTER, EVEN I AM SCARED!! And yeah... KYS means unalive yourself>

It seems like, you also seem to share the same instinct as me.... Ohhhhh, now I remember, when I was in middle school, I always use that word whenever I was losing very badly in an argument, or someone decided not to trade lunch with me....

Did this brat just told me to.....
I quickly turned around at her direction, ready to gave her a beating of a life time!! Like how DARE— Oh No, She Is Already Beaten and Knocked Off To A Pulp...

Veldanava :- "....."

Y/N :- "Okay, who did it..."

To be fair, it's quite concerning.... But who could it be... as I looked just at corner, I saw two very familiar faces, and it wasn't none other than those two... my two boys, Wolfgang and Wilhelm, the best demonoid, and vampire!!

Wolfgang and Wilhelm :- "All Hail Feldway!!!!!"

Wolfgang :- "AND Scheiße Führer's boss, and sister"

Wilhelm :- "SAME Scheiße Führer's boss, and sister"

Y/N :- "What's are you guys even doing here? Not like I am complaining and thanks for the little brat beat down"

Wolfgang :- "Führer, we need to visit Twilight Valentine's lab and the Titan brother's resting area to request permission for Class A0's Dream Realm field trip, and also inform them how they perform this semester"

Wilhelm :- "As for your witch sister's beating, we believed she deserves it for tarnishing your name, by saying the cursed word kys—"

Wolfgang/Wilhelm :- "LOOK BEHIND YOU, FÜHRE— AHHH!!!!!"

They were quickly struck down, by.... No way it's... Star Busters!!!
I quickly turned around, and I saw very familiar face...

Y/N :- "Mercy please, ugly lizar— I mean Oni-cha~~"

Veldanava :- "What you were saying previously, My Kawaii and Naughty Little Bro... me ugly, me dumb"

What I am about to say may cost me my life.. but I need to correct him somehow
Y/N :- "I also added b**chless, Veldanava Sama—"

Veldanava :- "STAR MARTIAL: ONE NO KILL PUNCH"

I could only see a blur of light, afterwards I felt a powerful punch in my belly, even though everything is blurry, I could felt my mouth soured as HEAVEN!!! I have enough energy in my mouth, and pain left to....

Y/N :- "AHHHHH!!!! Somebody HELP ME!!"

3rd Person POV

Wolfgang :- "LEAVE FÜHRER ALONE, YOU SPECIAL ED God, der Einmarsch"

Wolfgang, materialized a gun and shot a powerful bullet which composed of Star Dust (Everythingness) & Borrowed Turn Null (Nothingness) from
Y/N, at Veldanava.

Wilhelm :- "IN THE NAME OF FÜHRER, I SUMMON HOLY TRIBUNAL"

Wilhelm created a golden aura sphere infused with holy attributes, surrounded by a ring formed with Stardust, attacking Veldanava alongside Wolfgang. Instead of colliding, the sphere split into six smaller spheres surrounding the bullet.

Veldanava at that time was chilling, in front of the almost conscious Y/N, when he noticed the upcoming attack, he just created a smirk face, and grabbed Y/N collar, and yelled at the upcoming attack, using Y/N as a shield

Veldanava :- "Y/N Style: MEAT-SHIELD"

Wolfgang/Wilhelm :- "NOOO!!! FÜHRER"

Y/N :- "*Cough* I am... good. *Cough* hmmm, not gonna lie, that's quite strong you guys have grown quite a lot"

Veldanava :- "True, now it's time for y'all punishment, for the following crime, Roasting the Creator, Beating Up The Creator's Sister, Spread of Lies, and other Horrendous crime. For this y'all will be sentenced to Creator's Education"

Y/N :- "Please— No... NOOOO!!!! NOOO!!!"

Wolfgang/Wilhelm :- "LEAVE FŨHRER, YOU SPED GOD"

Veldanava :- "Nuh Uh"

3rd Person POV END

After A While

Zalario POV

I hope Y/N-san is excelling in his new part-time assignment, utilizing his diverse talents including swordsmanship, fighting, strategizing, teaching, and.... cooking, which may be related, knowing Veldanava-sama

I'm standing outside the Creator's sibling room in the Star Palace, where Veldanava-sama's sibling resides, meaning it is home to Y/N san as well . Veldanava also uses it as his resting place and calls it his "playground."

Zalario :- "Knock knock, it's Zalario. I'm here for Y/N-san, as we're scheduled to meet with Class A-0 students' guardian. WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE, Veldanava-sama, what are you doing with Y/N-san?!?!!"

Veldanava :- "Jeez Zala, don't scream at me like that, I am just only educating Y/N and his two subordinates"

Y/N :- "Help! He's trying to hang me upside down on the sink, then he is planning to drag me to the bathroom and flush me down the toilet!"

Veldanava :- "How did you predict the future, little bro?"

Wait, why do they even have a bathroom, I mean we are higher dimensional being, we don't need restroom, but it doesn't matter right now.

Now that I look around, I saw two beaten up individuals lying over top of each other. Are they Wolfgang and Wilhelm?

Veldanava :- "Hmmm, you know what... you take both Y/N, and his subordinates to meet with Twilight and finish your business, until then I'll uphold Y/N's education. Have a great day, sweet Y/N. Big brother gonna be waiting for you!"

Y/N :- "*cough* screw you, lizar—"

Zalario :- "I ain't pay enough for this family drama"

Veldanava :- "Abacadabra Teleportina"

Suddenly everything went dark, and I find myself in the physical world. I've acquired a physical body for the Cardinal world, that's great!! But where is Y/N-san?

Zalario POV End

I'm currently falling from the sky, about to hit the ground any second. Thank GOD!!! Zalario came in time, to stop me from receiving more of this lizard's education.

Veldanava :- 'BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING, more like listening, but you know the same thing, YOU"

Y/N :- 'CRAP!?!?'

Veldanava :- 'DEACTIVATE ANY FLIGHT ABILITIES'

Y/N :- "AHHHH!!!! DAMN YOU, KOMODO DRAGON'S KNOCKOFF"

Veldanava :- 'That's new, and even more disrespectful, once you landed, look up, Little Bro~~'

As I was landing across the vast sky, I show a black spot... yah it should definitely be the landing spot, as I came closer... I came to a realization it's GODDAMN ZALARIO!!

Y/N :- "ZALARIO LOOK UP!!"

Zalario :- "Is it Y/N san?"

As I crashed into him, I heard cracks emanating from his body. As I glance at his unconscious face, it was clear he'd had enough of this day. Can relate.

Y/N :- "Welp, time to heal him"
As I started healing him.. I believe that Komodo Dragon knockoff told me something.. hmm what was it again?

<The following sentence structure which was told to individual Y/N—>

Make it short, you damn shut in Manas!

<That's very mean of you, Master :(. Anyway, he basically told you to look up>

Ummm, now I wonder, where are the two of them? As I look up, I see Wolfgang and Wilhelm about to land on me. Thankfully, Veldanava deactivates his deactivation on my abilities beforehand. So just before they can land on the concrete ground, I turn the ground rubber-smooth, allowing them to land safely without any serious injuries, experiencing from the fall, but they are still beaten up by Veldanava.

<Well that was quite a complicated way to resolve such trivial matter, Master>

Well, I was just testing some new magic spell which I created, using the sub-skill Law Creation/Domination, which stem from my Ultimate Skill:- Virtus.

<Master is so adaptable in any situation, kind of surprising, an average guy in his previous life, turned out to be genius in combat>

I learned combat skills from Veldanava and honed magic control with the Primordial Demons in Hell. Credit is due to both sides, and Michael, your assistance, though rare, is appreciated —thank you.

<Your Welcome, Master 🫶>
Anyhow, what's state are all three of them at, and where is Twilight's lab? It's my first time to visit that shut-in vampire's place, and those brats should be grateful that I'm even here, as Twilight isn't allowed 500 miles away from wherever I am right now.

<I would input the map of the Laboratory of Twilight in your memory, Master, and as for Individual Zalario, Wolfgang, and Wilhelm would be conscious and ready to move in ten minutes or more, but there's a solution to make them instantly normal and back to full health.>

Go ahead
<*whisper* (: this would definitely work, it's according all the data I have collected>

You are crazy, if you think I am go with it
<Just do it master, you are gonna look extremely good, I promise it would work, and it's not because I have fetish or something, I mean I literally YOU, why would I be attracted>
Ugh... you know what FINE!!

Y/N :- "TRANSFORM: FemaleWAY"

*From OpenAI

<I Believe Something is Rising... but it's not the Sun>

Y/N :- "Firstly, you're gay. Secondly, HARAM, Unholy, and whatever else. Lastly, I'm your master, and so once I'm done with whatever crap I am gonna get myself in. I'll beat the ever living crap out of you!!!! You GODDAMN MANAS!!"

<Me Kidding, Momm— I mean Master!! Master you should try out what I advice you, I swear on master's name and memory, it would definitely work>

Y/N :- "Fine than... *imitates a more feminine voice* Ara Ara~~ we have a new product in my briefcase *wink* *wink*

Author :- 💀💀 What's wrong with me?!?

Today is a limited Y/N t-shirt, and newly published book named, Infinite Way To Avoid to Crapy Situation, as the name suggests, it would be quite helpfu—"

^
|
|
|
*Author :- I am going to Hell for this... any way back to story

Zalario :- "TA TA KAE TA TA KAE!!!! FREEDOM!!"

I am having headaches.... How much does he wish to live a normal life!?! That he start spouting some anime dialogue!!

Wilhelm :- "How many of those, do you have, WOMAN?!?!"

That's kind of ungentlemanly not gonna lie, as we should always respect woman. That is one of the many conduct, that real gentleman should follow!!

<Dang, you shouldn't be speaking, Master>
What do you mean?

<one word... you know what.. No, three, wait actually, you know what only one word, Velzard>

She is different case, I mean she is goofy, ugly, and a sister of mine.

Veldanava :- 'Another reasons to beat you up'
Crap!!

Suddenly, I felt a gun pointed at my head.

Wolfgang :- "You deaf or something, hand us the limited T-SHIRT NOW!!!"

Are they that oblivious, well it is sometime okay to play around. Ain't I right, Michael?

<You sure are, Master chan~~"
Don't called me that, cause' of this form... and I will have my revenge soon... Mr. Michael...

<..... I am screwed>

Y/N (f.) :- "Sorry sir, I was having a quick thought on my mind, and for your questions, we could gave as many as you want, so I am do you want—"

Wolfgang :- "Yes"

Y/N(f.) :- "Let me finish—"

Wilhelm/Wolfgang :- "YES!"

Y/N (f.) :- "Well... for you both gentlemen, to receive your prizes, just do a quick spin"

Wolfgang looked at Wilhelm :- "*whisper* British much ain't"

Y/N (f.) :- "You guys seem to know a lot of British stereotypes, did expect due to you gentlemen being German"

Wilhelm :- "Shut Up, Woman— Wait What!"

Wolfgang :- "How do you know—"

Y/N (f.) :- "Now or Never, LIMITED VERSION!!"

They both quickly start spinning around. Seizing the opportunity, I transform into my male version. As they stop spinning and look into my eyes, I can tell their souls almost left their bodies.

Y/N :- "I noticed some interesting behavior from you two... how can I put it in simpler terms, like my younger self would say... not very gentlemanly, and your excessive obsession with me, which my immature younger younger self would say, simp and very sigma. Anything to defend your actions?"

Wilhelm :- "IT WAS ALL WOLFGANG DOING, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!"

Wolfgang :- "Don't put the blame on me, you DAMN VAMPIRE!!"

Both of them started bickering, taking the time, I immediately summoned Michael in a human body, and start whipping him 100 times, each lashes destroyed his soul, but I revive him each time.

Michael :- "AHHHH!! Sorry, MASTER!!!"

After I am done with him, I took him back inside of my own soul. Afterwards, I raise my finger, stopping both Wolfgang and Wilhelm from bickering with each other, which would have slowly turn into a confrontation...

I think catching them red-handed, and the humiliation will improve their character. The day I took both of them in, they began to idolize me like I'm some sort of a God to them. I suspect their past experiences, influenced by a certain deity, they talk about it, play a big part in it. I'll ask Veldanava about it, later...

Before that, I slap Zalario awake and started dragging him.

Zalario :- "Ouch.. let go of me!! I want FREEDOM!!"

I just ignored whatever his unstable state is saying, and continued walking towards the location Michael indicated Twilight's lab is. After exactly ten steps, I find myself in front of a huge castle.

<Master, the following castle in front of you, is home to majority of Class A-0's students and also home to Twilight Valentine, the first ancestor>

Could tell... and dang you are more polite than ever before, maybe I should kept on beating you up—

<NO!!>

Just kidding, man!!

Wolfgang :- "Wow, that's one large castle, I would probably get lost in under 10 seconds... but everything would be solved, if Führer wishes so as his commands stand above everything"

After, he stopped meat riding me, Wilhelm gave him one of the look, the look that saying, 'didn't you already been here?' but he quickly retracted it, as a thought seems to came to his mind.

Well.... I know they are experimentation, and creation of Twilight, but it seems like Wolfgang doesn't know a lot about this place except Wilhelm... it's just a theory, but perhaps when they escaped from the lab, only Wilhelm remembered the structure, while Wolfgang didn't due to the side effects of being forcibly reincarnated in a new body. This could imply that Wilhelm was reincarnated earlier, but I'm not sure.

But I quickly came out of my train of thoughts,
as I approached the castle gate, I saw the Albedo duo preparing for my grand entrance by walking to the opposite sides of the gate.

Without any hesitation, I punched a hole through the gate, tearing it apart in shock and horror of Zalario who..... was stunned by my action. Why is he still stunned about my action... I believe my the accident led to some memory loss... but it just a theory—

<A GAME— I MEAN AN ANGELIC THEORY!!>
Well you are back to normal, and thanks for the nostalgia, Michael.

Meanwhile the Albedo duo applauded, but I could tell that they were down in the inside due to not giving me a 'fabulous' entrance... something is telling they're are gonna be someone facing the same level, or even higher level of meat riding than me....

Actually WAY HIGHER to the point it's scary... I don't know how I came to this conclusion. And why am I hearing 'KUFUFU'... this laugh reminds me of someone in hel—

Something or someone is telling me to came out of my thought, well listen to it... It's my own thing of thinking too much to the point, that some people I mean most people say I predict the future.. well hopefully this ain't one of the case.

Author :- Mission Accomplished

As I looked at the now destroyed gate, I saw a maid looking figure approaching us, from the now dusty atmosphere, I could tell that she was cleaning the hall... dang now I feel bad for her—

??? :- "*COUGH* (not feminine type of cough)"

Wait.... It doesn't sound like a feminine voice, as the dust disappeared, I saw the reincarnation of zestiness....

Y/N :- "ZESTY VAMPIRE, TWILIGHT VALENTINE!!!!"

Twilight :- "OHHHH~~ it's truly blissful day of meeting you, Y/N or better known Feldway, with many titles such as Creator's Right Hand, Balance Deity, Leader Of The Primordial Angel, Teacher of Class A-0, Subjugator of Ashura, ANNDDD......"

Y/N :- "Annddd??"

Twilight :- "Creator sama's Little Y/N!!"
Veldanava :- 'My Kawaii Little Y/N!!'

(Bug Noises)

I don't care anymore, I just give up, who cares that someone called me like this other than it hurts my ego, and increased my feeling of cringe...

<Sometime those hilarious nickname may have love hidden in it... I just check your memory, and your parents also gave you some nicknames>

Well may be you are right... it may be some sort of 'love' from family, but he is a godda— nah it's rude, I have to say, in the end of the day, centuries... Veldanava is my brother... *sigh*

Veldanava :- 'Little Y/N you are always be part of the family'
Shut UP!!

Veldanava :- 'This Would Add More To Your Education'
Crap!!

Y/N :- "Well than let me introduce—"

Twilight :- "Don't, I already know of the Primordial Angel, Zalario over there, but it's still awesome to meet another primordial other than Dino, and occasionally Y/N san"

Zalario :- "Nice To Meet You... *whisper* finally a normal person after this... whole day"

Is he blind or something wait... now that I noticed, his eye have spiral shaped thing, to solve it, I quickly tapped the back of his head to fix it. His eyes returned to normal, but then he started sweating profusely as he looked around, especially at Twilight, detecting something that made him sweat water out of his eye.

Feel bad for the guy... can't get enough of the day, especially when it is technically free day, but decided to come anyway, just to help me.

Twilight :- "And I obviously know about you two, Mr. First Demonoid, and Mr. ASSIST"

What does he mean by assist? I looked at Wilhelm, who just looked at Twilight before smirking.

Wilhelm :- "Name Wilhelm Ehrenburg, Scientist, and the Demonoid is—"

Wolfgang :- "Name Wolfgang Schreiber, don't know who you are, but from what I heard from Wilhelm, you basically brought both of us in this world, leading us to meet with Führer, so I should gave you gratitude"

I guess my theory was corrects Wilhelm reincarnated before Wolfgang, or atleast before Wolfgang's soul enter the body of the Demonoid.

I never ask them about their background, as through listening to their conversation in the infirmary, about how they believed their entire whole existence before meeting me was fill with purposeless.

I never fully asked them of their past life, and what they did before me meeting me, all I knew is that they reincarnate like me, and unlike me they're from WW2 era, and were rampaging around the Cardinal World, before I stop them.

I never asked them or even looked at their memories because I believed I should let them kept their past to themselves, without beings like me interfering in it.

Even when I called them to have lunch with me, they only meat ride me during the whole time while sometime, when they turned off their resistance, and start drinking alcohol, this led to them to be out of their thoughts process... doesn't have great tolerance to alcohol, leading to them to start cracking jokes around me, sometimes talking back at me, and during classes, I shifted into full training mode, prioritizing Veldanava's teachings and my own, ensuring they received important lessons.

But they still hold huge respect towards me, because they felt I gave them purpose, so to support them, I must let them encounter their past by themselves.

But for now....

Y/N :- "Well there is more than one reason why I came here meet with you"

Twilight :- "Huh?"

Y/N :- "Well first all of your children did surprisingly pretty good... so they are allowed to join in field trip we gonna have to the Dream Realm."

Twilight :- "Aww~~ I wis, I could go with you as well, and do some study on yo—"

Y/N :- "Be grateful you are alive, as you are not allow 500 m near me, ignoring that well I moved up the Date to Today"

Wilhelm/Wolfgang :- "All HAIL FÜHRER"

Zalario :- "Day gonna be even more wild"

Twilight who was shocked at first, just gave a thumbs up, approving of the decision, but afterward to he point towards 4 different stair. So they are residing over each of them.

Veldanava :- 'IT GONNA BE SO FUN!!!'

Y/N :- "Shut UP LIZZAR!! Stopped TOUGHT COMMUNICATIN— AHHHH!!!"
Suddenly I was struck down with multiple Star Busters
<No Wonder, Master created a n word with hard r for dragon, THE DISRESPECT WAS CRAZY>

Twilight :- "What happened to Y/N san—"

Y/N :- "Just some every day stuff *cough*"
After that shenanigan, I was carried upward from the rubble by the help of Zalario, Wilhelm and Wolfgang.
Veldanava :- 'HMP deserved, anyway I will packed up our kawaii and intelligent sister about it"

'Your', as of right now, she is a student, and brat of mine.
Veldanava :- 'Strict much like me, huh, little Y/N'

Even on field trips, amidst the fun, there are lessons to be learned. For them, it's about connecting with each other as friends, allies, rivals, or more... even though they are some relations such as rivalry between Sylvia and Guran.

But I believe this field trip will help them connect, and I have a feeling gathering them will led to some intriguing developments of my brats...

And something is telling me it may also mine own... I don't understand how my irrelevant existence is relevant.... And why am I even teaching those goddamn BRAT!!!

Veldanava :- 'Because you are my little Y/N~~'

<Individual Veldanava is 100% correct>

Ughh, just shut up, and pack Velzard's belongings, and tell her to be prepared and be outside of the Star Education Campus.

Veldanava :- 'Alright, Little Y/N~ me and along with Velzard be packing *whisper* our stuff....'

What Did You Say!!?!!?

Veldanava :- 'Ummm, I said I will be helping pack little Velzard's belongings, and that as a older brother, it's mine responsibility helping and showing love... *whsiper* and abuse to middle sibling... I MEAN showing more to my little siblings'

You know what.... Whatever... but the first thing, first is to get them together, and start our field trip to the Dream World. So as the once legendary motto said...

Y/N :- "Gotta catch em all of the Brat"

Author:- I AM SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY, I was caught up with school work, especially when it's the end of the school year.

On the beginning of March, Ramadan started so I was fasting the all time. And the State Exams are coming forwards this month, so I have to prepare for it, along with A.P Exam and Finals which coming next month, so more work, but don't worry as instead of making long worded chapter like this one, I would instead split it up so you my reader could at-least enjoy 2-3 or more chapters this month, and 2-3 chapters next month.

Today chapter was mostly meant to be build up for the next chapter, but hopefully you enjoyed.

Quick Question :- "What's your favorite Tensura True Dragon ?🐉(Not including the Garbage Blue Blob, which my 2 year old cousin could draw in 5 seconds... he is blind)

Wanna fight me Diablo, go AHEAD, but I would fight you, and be even be tortured but I would never put that blob in my top 10 Tensura character!!!

I am dead

Anyway.... See ya in the next chapter!!"

Total Word :- 4490

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173 9 29
betrayed by the whole world for one reason the world made him a necromancer a powerful Summoner that could summon Undead monsters from their death St...
4.4K 229 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...
1K 22 44
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...