RDR2: The Wolfman Returns (Sa...

By Huyhuynh406

"Even a man who is pure in heart. And says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms... More

Introduction
Love Interest & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Is Back
Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Beast/A Man
Chapter 3: Dutch Van Der Linde Gang
Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp
Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons
Chapter 7: Campfire Story
Chapter 8: The First Romance
Chapter 9: Robbery On Train
Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out
Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy
Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret
Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death
Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter
Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself
Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death
Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage
Chapter 19: Milton's Death
Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death
Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death
Chapter 22: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death

584 27 2
By Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Previously of RDR2: The Wolfman Returns.

Arthur: "You enjoy being rich man's toy, do you?!?" He said to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "I enjoy society! Flaws and all...You people venerate savagery and you will die! Savagely! All of you!" He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "Oh, we all going to die." He said to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "Some of us soon enough!" He said to him and then the two agents take their own leaves by themselves.

Jack: "W-Who are they?" He asked (Y/N) and Arthur.

(Y/N): "Don't know, Jack...So we might heading back right now...we should tell Dutch about this. Also...what's going on here, Mr. Morgan? Care to explain to me about what you and Dutch with others do this time." He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "It's long story, (Y/N). I'll tell you the whole things about it." He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were hop on the horses and begin to ride out by themselves. They are heading back to their camp right away and Arthur need to talk with Dutch about what happened back there and (Y/N) know the old man wasn't like this at all.

After they both got there and went to the camp already and then (Y/N) was going with Arthur and he need to know what the two of them gonna speak out and they both were talking and (Y/N) listening what the two of them were speaking out. When (Y/N) was listening Arthur and Dutch talking out and after they were done talking and (Y/N) is going to have a word with Dutch by himself and (Y/N) asked him.

(Y/N): "Mr. Van Der Linde...can you explain to me about what happened back there? About the robbery in the train?" He asked him.

Dutch: "Well, it's long story...son...I'll explain the whole things about the past and everything for what we were doing this...come along with me, son. We take ride." He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them are ride their horses and begin to going out by themselves and then Dutch shall explaining to (Y/N) about what happened back there and yep...lot of things bad that he had done...and also the gangs too...because they were tries to survive or themselves.

After the two of them were returning back to their camp right away and make (Y/N) seen the night is coming...and yes...he know the night was coming here...and the full moon will be appeared here right on the time.

(Y/N): "*Oh no...the full moon will be here.*" He thought himself and make him was definitely going out by himself in this night cause he was too afraid to become a monster again...the supernatural creature who was living among this earth.

Dutch: "(Y/N), are you alright?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at the old man again and he said.

(Y/N): "I-I'm fine...there's no need to worry about..." He told Dutch and make him doesn't want Dutch to find out that he had a curse inside at him...the curse and mark of werewolf inside at him and (Y/N) wasn't love it to control this power.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Dutch are heading back to their own camp right away and then they both were going to take their times off and except for (Y/N) who wasn't going to sleep because he is scared...and afraid of the night just came...and also the full moon will be here any seconds or minutes that he will turn into a werewolf right away by himself.

(Y/N): "*I don't want to become a monster again.*" He thought himself and make him was turn his head to look at the full moon was raise up and prepare for the transformation.

(Y/N): "*It is happening again.*" He thought himself and make him take his weapons out and putting them down on the bed and take his gun holsters off too and then (Y/N) was begin to felt the pain of transformation from the curse of werewolf that he turn into a monster.

When (Y/N) was seen this and make him begin to running out of this camp and he is heading to the forest by himself and make him running up there and tries to stop the curse inside at him and until the beast was taken over at him.

(A/N: Imagine the transformation is painful of Lawrence as (Y/N) turn into a werewolf.)

After the transformation was finally done and make (Y/N) is finally become a monster...a living supernatural monster for what he might become...the beast...the creature of night...and yes...the devil for himself that he turn into a Lycanthropy.

The Werewolf.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

The beast was let out a cry of howl up to the full moon by himself and make him was begin to running off to somewhere else in this world and he start to hunt, stalk, and begin to kill more innocent victims around here in this world.

At Night.

There was a man who walk out by himself in the woods and then he just begin to moving out to somewhere else in this forest...because he need to report to the other government about what the two of them found the Van Der Linde gang. Then this man was the second agent of Pinkerton before and he was heading back to the place where he really need to going by himself and make him heard the howl comes from the beast just did that.

Edgar Ross.

Edgar Ross is a recurring character in the Red Dead series, appearing as a central character and the main antagonist of Red Dead Redemption, and as a supporting character and a secondary antagonist in Red Dead Redemption 2.

In Redemption, with the addition of the Liars and Cheats DLC pack, Edgar Ross is also a multiplayer character model that may be selected in the 'Damnation' section of the Outfitter.

Throughout the events of Red Dead Redemption, Ross is portrayed to epitomize the unfair and detestable nature of the corruption in the federal government during its time. He is indifferent, snide, amoral, disloyal, unscrupulous and inequitable to a fault. This is demonstrated most when he abducted John Marston's family in order to strong-arm him into hunting the former members of the Van der Linde gang, changing the terms of their agreement in order to suit his needs, and subsequently betraying Marston, despite all he had done for Ross.

Ross advocates federalism and acknowledges the hypocrisy of his methods as necessary, displaying an 'end justifies the means' attitude to law enforcement. Ross views himself as someone who enforces the rules and explains to John that the alternative outcome to having rules in civilization is simply "hell". Even though Ross admits the potential corruption of law enforcement, he still views himself and the agency as more justified than the outlaws they hunt, namely Dutch van der Linde. While Ross places the agency on a higher moral high ground than outlaws, he himself doesn't seem to be motivated by any morally justifiable reasons. 

Ross: "Tch...must be a dog howl up..." He said to himself and make him was ride the horse going out to somewhere else in this world and he just chilling little bit and until his horse was been caught something off.

Ross: "What the?!? AAARGH!" He was shout out cause the horse just jump off and make Ross was thrown out of the horse and he was fall down on the ground and Ross was land down on the ground where his back go hurt and make him is yelled out in pain little bit.

Ross: "Damnit!!!!!! HEY GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out at the horse and the horse just running off by himself and the agent was slowly got up from the ground and make him use his hands get the dusts off of his chest and he sigh little bit but he grab the light from the ground and until something came up...he heard the growling noise.

Ross: "What in the hell?" He asked himself and then he was got the light with him and he heard the movement comes from somewhere until he turn around to face with a strike comes from the beast.

(A/N: Imagine Ben Talbot as Ross. I really hate Ross from the RD1 cause this motherfucker kill an OG legend John Marston...but this timeline and story from this book...will make sure that motherfucker is dead.)

Ross was tries to escape away from the beast but until he had it coming for him and he didn't know what it is coming for him when he tries to get away from the beast...he got scratch with wound on his stomach and he tries to stop the bleeding. When Ross was running fast as he could and he is heading to the other place for what he need to hide away from the monster is chasing him and until he was left to be alone.

Ross: "Thank god....I am alive as well." He said and until he heard the snarl comes from the werewolf and make Ross turn around and he saw (Y/N) was jump on the big rock and look down at Ross and make him was licked on his lips.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*SNARL*"

Ross: "What the hell are you?!?" He said to (Y/N) and make him was snarled out and he just jumped up and attack at Ross with his claws, and fangs.

Ross was take his revolver out and tries to shoot him but the beast was tackled him down and begin to tearing him all apart off with his bare hands...and the scream of the bastard was keep wailing and wailing until it is finally stop...and (Y/N) let out one last howl up to the full moon.

(Y/N)/Werewolf: "*HOWLING*"

To Be Continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 4.2K 51
You own a saloon in a town you wish to leave for good. One day, a group of outlaws decides to settle nearby. You decide to use them to your advantage...
26.7K 859 52
The van der Linde gang has taken shelter deep in the snowy mountains in an old mining camp known as Colter, following their botched robbery in the to...
106K 2.4K 20
(Y/n) (l/n), a name that everyone knew. Being right hand man of one of the most famous gang leaders has it's perks. The O'Driscolls were one of the m...
20.6K 756 44
[ Arthur Morgan / John Marston x OC love triangle ] "Let me be sweet to you," she murmured, nuzzling into his neck. "I'm always giving you such a ti...