Reincarnated as Bennett in Da...

By DanielXD112

A young teenager by the name Akahito Akashi died from a accident but fate has other plans for him with his n... More

Chapter 1: My Unlucky Encounter
Chapter 2: The Unexpected Arrival and Battle
Continuation: ??Error!?!
Chapter 3: A really cold encounter

Chapter 4: Yoshino's Trouble and Shiori?!

231 9 8
By DanielXD112

Bennett then walked inside the living room/kitchen and he faked yawn surprising the three.

Bennett: *yawn* What are you guys talking about ...

Bennett then looked at the three.

Shido, Kotori and Reine are sweating nervously.

Bennett: Kotori did you change your ribbons, your kinda giving a different feeling from the usual ones.

Then he looked at Reine.

Bennett: Ah, Sensei what are you doing here?

Reine: I came to visit Shin, because we were just about to finish discussing something.

Bennett: Shin?

He looks at Shido and back to Reine.

Bennett: Ah, Shido.

Shido: Hmm.

Bennett: Good job "I already know what they're talking about, I'm just acting clueless, hahahahaha!"

He said with a wink and a thumbs up.

Shido: Wait! You're misunderstanding!

Bennett: I didn't know you were into older women Shido, and with Kotori here, and the important discussion, so it is like that, I get it now!

Shido: Be-Bennett it's not what you think it is!

Bennett: But it is what i think it is!

Bennett then heard someone calling him by his phone and he answered.

Bennett: *on his phone* Uh huh, hmm, okay be right there!

Before Bennett leaves he grabs something from his pocket.

Bennett: Oh, before i leave, Shido catch!

Shido then catches it and reveals a condom and Kotori blushes.

Bennett: Good luck, you two!

Shido: Bennett! Wait!

It was too late Bennett already left closing the door behind him.

Shido: I think we'll have to explain to him after he arrives...

Kotori nods in agreement.

-LEGITIMATE SECRET RESEARCH FACILITY-
-TENGU CITY-

Bennett is seen inside the facility and talks to the Scientist named Harry.

Bennett: Is it ready?

Harry: Yes, Sir.

Then they show Shiori sitting on a chair with a table, food and drink included and the combat realizer that they created was now ready for use and was already tested with Shiori.

(Here is the pictures)

(Shiori will change her appearance when she uses the realizer so she does not get recognised, and yes this is a tank girl from panzer waltz or metal waltz she uses the Tiger H1 rigging)

Bennett goes to speak to Shiori who got the blood sample from Shido when he was sleeping.

Bennet: Can you stand Shiori Itsuka?

Shiori: Yes, Director.

Bennett: Now i will call you when you are ready for the mission

He gives her the iron cross which is her realizer.

Bennett: Now you are free to go and explore the city and don't worry about where you will live, the lab already bought it out for you, now you're dismissed.

Shiori: Yes!

Shiori then gets ready and left the lab (she already have her clothes on), excited to see what the city is like because of the implanted knowledge inside her head.

Bennett then smiles and walks to the exit before that he slipped on the floor.

Bennett: O-ouch i really think i should be careful next time.

When Bennett returns to the house he saw the training has already begun Shido was on the floor and Kotori was standing beside him.

Kotori: I told you we'd be training, didn't i?, No matter what happens, you must stay calm and do what needs to be done.

Tohka then peeks beside the door.

Shido: I'm sorry Tohka, I didn't know!

Tohka: I already forgave you, so just give that back.

She said pointing at the toilet paper she had thrown, and he gives it back and she closed the door, and to attract their attention he drops the bag full of lollipops, it works then the siblings turned faced him, so he faked a reaction to the two.

(Bennett's reaction face)

Bennett: ....

Shido/Kotori: ......

Bennett: I'm going to my room...

He picks up the bag and runs to his room , and sleeps to wait for the next day

-THE NEXT DAY-

Ah, Lunch time Bennett's lunch was a fried egg and rice, then he hears the desk moving besides Shido, it was Tohka

Tohka: Shido, it's lunchtime!

And Origami followed by moving her desk besides Shido

Tohka: What do you want, leave us alone.

Origami: Right back at you.

Shido: Can't we all eat lunch together?

They both sat down to eat lunch together and opened their lunchbox and Origami saw Shido and Tohka's lunch are the same Shido tried to lie about why they both have the same lunch and Origami debunked the lie and it's so specific as well.

Bennett: *sighs* "This is getting ridiculous..."

Tonomachi: Hey, Itsuka, my girlfriend needs some fashion advice, a nurse, a shrine maiden, or a maid..., which one would you pick?

Shido: This isn't the time to ask!, just pick the maid outfit or whatever the heck you want!

Tonomachi: A maid, huh?, Got it!

Origami will remember that...

Bennett: Seriously, this school...

Bennett then heard his phone vibrating he ran outside the classroom to find a private place to answer his phone it's not just a regular phone call it's from Shiori the lab born clone.

Bennett: Hello.

Shiori: Hello there Director.

Bennett: So what's the reason you're calling me?

Shiori: There is a energy buit up just around the city.

Bennett: "So a spacequake is about to occur it's Yoshino huh?"

Bennett: I gave you the permission to deploy on the spot if the alarm rang.

Shiori: Roger!

'UUUUUUUUUUU!'

Bennett: Now go, don't waste time now!

Shiori then ended the call

Bennett: *sighs* "Now let's see how Shiori performs."

Shiori then ran to the nearest alleyway and looks around to confirm that no ones looking.

Shiori: This will be my first mission, so i must not fail, complete this mission to impress the Director.

Shiori then grabs the iron cross badge and it's starts to glow.

System: Analysing... Password required.

Shiori: Mission start.

(Can't find a decent password)

System: Password confirmed. Transfromation start.

Shiori then starts to glow, replacing her appearance to conceal her true look cubes start to form around her and it tranforms into the battlesuit with the weapon, the main gun, melee weapon, and more.

System: Transformation complete.

Shiori: Code name: Tiger H1 ready for deployment.

She then flies towards where the spacequake landed.

-TO BE CONTINUED-

Finally it took so long to finish this sorry for the delay i only write when i feel motivated so yeah next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.7K 21
This is a re-make story from my depressed male reader book. I hope you guys enjoy it. [I don't own any photos of the characters or etc in this story...
244K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
789K 15.7K 26
You heard me ٩( ᐛ )و Characters - Kaeya ❄️ Diluc 🔥 Razor🪒 Venti 💨 Xingqiu 🌊 Xiao👹 Childe🥢👨🏻‍🦰 Zhongli👴💳 More to come - ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...