Chapter 3: A really cold encounter

Bennett was back at Shido's house, Shido greeted him back.

Bennett: *yawns* Im back....

Shido: Ah welcome back Bennett.

Bennett: Im back Shido, im going to go to sleep now....

Shido looks what time it is.

Shido: Ah Bennett wait!

Shido was too late as Bennett walks in his room and slammed the door shut.

Shido: We have school today...

Kotori: Well it can't be helped since he was out all night, i wonder what was he doing all night outside.

Shido; Crap! We're late!

Shido in a hurry left his house immediately, but they forgot to make Bennett his breakfast.

  Scene change

Bennett is seen building a teleport station behind the bookshelf and completing it without any problem this time

Bennett: and... Done, phew, that really took a lot of work but im finished, since Shido forgot to cook breakfast for me, looks like I'm going hungry this morning besides, it's a sunny day what could go wrong.

Bennett takes a shower and puts on his uniform, by the time he was done the sky was full of clouds and began pouring rain.

Bennett: *sighs* Just my luck...

Bennett hurriedly ran to school, then he stops to shelter under the tree near the shrine.

Bennett: I really jinxed it didn't i....

Then he saw a girl with blue hair with a green rabbit coat playing in the rain jumping from puddles to another but she suddenly fell down, Bennett then worriedly ran towards her.

Bennett: Hey! kid you okay?!

He then helped the girl gets up.

???: Please... Don't touch me.

Bennett: Eh...

???: Please... Don't hurt me.

Bennett: Don't worry, i won't hurt you

He saw the the puppet then picked it up, then he put it on his left hand.

Puppet: Thank you mister, for picking me up and helping my friend on her feet although she is quite scared.

Bennett: Wait?! You can talk!!

Puppet: That hurts mister... Can you be considerate to other emotions.

Bennett: S-sorry, it's been a bad day... So what's your name then.

Yoshinon: I am Yoshinon and that little girl is Yoshino please take care of us.

Bennett: I'm Agatsuma Bennett, nice to meet you

Yoshinon: Now that's out of the way, Mister why can i sense some magic power in you.

Bennett: Wa-wait, you can sense that?!

Yoshinon: Yes, when put me on your left hand i immediately sense power within you, That's why i can talk to you.

Bennett: Well... Let's not talk here if you guys wanna know where this power came from.

Suddenly he feels someone tugging his shirt, he looks around and saw Yoshino tugging his shirt.

Yoshino: Umm, can i get Yoshinon back Onii-chan.

Bennett: Oh my bad.

He took Yoshinon off his hand and put it back on Yoshino's hand.