Patience- a beautiful journey

By priceless987

**𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲* '𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖐𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆... More

Introduction
Surprise❤️❤️❤️
Characters ❤️❤️
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
notice (1)
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
NOTICE (2)
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
ANNOUNCEMENT
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
EPILOGUE
🥳🥳🥳

CHAPTER 14

95 9 11
By priceless987

Guys next chapter is ready vote fast for next chapter..make 10 votes for this chapter and you'll get your chapter which is so much interesting

Guys please vote, your vote gives me motivation to write so please vote

AUTHOR POV--

He had already established a biggest empire in underworld work, nobody can never think to defeat him, he always has his attention on work, his work is his first priority but in these last few year, for some unknown reason, he was feeling that somebody want to kill him, want to defeat him, but who is he? He don't know? He tried so many times for this person but everytime he was unable to catch him...It seemed as if he was more of a clever than him and was two steps ahead of him....but how??

Don a name everybody, had a fear to.amomg the people but who is this man?? Is he don't know that who is don??? Why he want to destroy him?? He was unable to find these all answers of his questions..and after yesterday's talk he become more suspicious about the other things..

When Robert told him about an unknown feeling of his son, he took in lightly perhaps he was missing his family, but what if these two incidents are connected each other.....

What if the person who is destroying the factories and guard of don, is also following Robert..... Is this unknown man's gang is big or what???

"I have to find out about everything but first I have to confirm that Robert and mine destroyer is different or not" Don said and get up from his place.

He took out his phone from his pocket and dialled the number of pasha..on in 2 ring he picked up the call

"Is any work sir" pasha said

"Yeah we are going to Robert's earlier house...make sure to ready my private jet in 5 minutes" Don said and cut the call...

Time skip

By the vindication of his private jet full speed he reached the house in 4 hours...he already infested there so many times...but he never feel any awkwardness there, when he was talking to Robert in his private jet, Robert told him every single detail about the day when he was arrived there, the letters and the last the shadow which he seen in the window...

Don seems everything as a joke or nothing else, he couldn't believe that Robert used to believe on such ghost and all...in this modern era who could beleive these nonsense....

"Anyway, I have to figure out what is descending there" Don said to himself and went to the straight door, he has already the key as per Robert and don used this house as there works...but now he has to confirm all the contrivances

He went inside and looked at the staircase...they used to meeting on the groundfloor's first room as Robert didn't like that they roam all around in his early house....

He started to check whole house as he didn't defeat by his enemy....he knew that there are so many enemies of him but he can't take a risk ashe never trusted his personal guards also that's why he left them outside......

He went to the room where they usually do meetings and all...he start to check all of the things...but he didn't found anything...

There was nothing in this room as Robert told him that one day this house catch fire and his son and his wife was burned alive in this house

Don already knew that Robert didn't loved his wife as much but he wanted his son the next hier of his position but as his bad luck that his son and wife both died in this same house which they now use for their illegal works.....

He didn't have much knowledge about what happened with them but he know that some of Robert's enemy killed his son and his wife....

He started to roaming around the house when suddenly he thought about basement he started to downward the stairs as the passage arrived...

Nobody can say that once this house look liked a royal house but now this seems like an horror one...

"This house is perfect for the horror films and all" Don thought as he never roam around before because of Robert..he never let anyone to roam in his personal space but now the situation is different.

There are 3 rooms in the basement he started to check all of them...the 2 has nothing...after checking the 2 rooms he went for the 3 one as he enter inside he start coughing because of the dirt and and the blood smells.....

"How it is possible, nobody can come in this house except us then how this blood smells is coming" Don said and interpolate a handkerchief on his mouth and start roaming in the room....

Suddenly he heard a sound from his backward direction, he turned as fast as he can but nobody was there, he saw an almirah there....Robert's words started echoing in his ears and a wave of fear started running throughout his body.

He start walking in the direction from where the voice come, with a harsh movement of hand he opened the door of almirah.....he took a relaxing deep breath...there was nothing in the almirah he turned and walked only few steps when he again heard something when he turned, he again found nothing but when he turned his head upside....hai whole body start trembling from fear....as he don't what he have to do...

There was someone who was watching him from upside, it was looking he'll scary blood was dropping from his face....and it was looking like he is going to eat him.....

Don's body froze at that moment, he was not able to understand. His mind had stopped working on what he should do. It seemed as if the monster in front of him would eat him alive, but somehow Don gathered his courage and started running away Just then the door closed from outside, His entire body was froze at that moment he was not able to understand at all what he should do now, he did not have the courage to look back, as he was afraid that the monster was there...He didn't even have the strength to decide whether the monster was a ghost or a human being???

He started to beat the door as fast as he can and somehow the door was open he start running like a mad person because what he saw in that room make him dumb.... But his leg got stuck in something and he fell down when he raised his head a little he saw there was a small space but what make him froze was that, there was a man who was sitting in the corner and watching him peacefully......

Don felt as if he would faint or die. Sitting down in front of him, he felt so scary that he couldn't even understand where he was.... he just wish someone would come in and save him right now But still he mustered up the courage to get up and tried to run away and suddenly it seemed as if someone was coming behind him. But he still didn't stop walking and didn't turned behind Somehow he came out from the basement.

He felt that there was someone's voice is echoing in the whole mansion but he doesn't have courage to find out because his mind was totally lost and it seems like he will faint in anytime...he was cursing himself for not bringing the bodyguards with him....

Somehow he came out of that bloody house...he took a deep breath...he feeled that something was stucked with his shoes when he saw it, there was a letter

He taked the letter and read it...sweat continuously flowing from his head as he was reading letter...

*This was just a trailer, you and your partner will going to see the exact film which you make us to see*

He sat in his private jet and in minutes it flew away...his thoughts start aching him, who would do such a thing and what was his meaning that we are also going to see the same thing that he saw, what had he seen like this???

Was this really true??? One thing was confirmed that Robert was not lying and somebody was there for ruining them...but who it is???

His jet was flew away but he didn't notice that his some guards was missing perhaps he was hell tired or hell scared that he couldn't notice that when they arrived there they were 13 but now when they are going there are only 4...

But there was someone who was watching his jet very carefully. There was an mysterious smile on his lips and it seemed as if he was going to succeed in his objective very soon.....

Don reached in his mansion and the first thing he do is to call Robert to tell him that for sometime they postponed there meetings in that house....he won't take a risk now to go in that house....he dialled Robert's number

"herşey yolundamı" said robert when he picked up the call of don (is everything fine)

"Bir süre o evde toplantı yapmayacağız, sen de oraya gitmeyeceksin." Don said as he was hell scared and also warned Robert (We won't be holding meetings at that house for a while, and you won't go there either)

"O evde bazı işlerim var, benim işim bitene kadar o eve giremezsin" don't said because he want to clear everything but first he want to make his mind on his position as he was not stable because of the incident (I have some works in that house you won't go in that house untile my work done )

"Tamam" Robert said and don cutted the call...now he want to take rest so that he can think about what he have to do or not..

On the other hand, Robert couldn't able to comprehend that what happened with don suddenly!!! Did he also see my son, then is my son really alive, ohh it means it was not my hallucination!!!! But why don don't want me to meet my son?? Could it be that he wants to get my son on his side??? Because he has no heir for himself and now he want my son?? But I can't let this happen!!! Before he do anything, I would have thought something. I won't let my son be his!!! I want my son this time...Robert was completely blind in his son love that he couldn't see that it was a trap for him...he thought for sometime then suddenly something pop in his mind and he decided what he have to do!!

"I'm coming my son" this is all he said and moved out of his mansion...

SUNEHA POV--

Its been amazing with ahaan I literally don't know when I fell for him but now I'm enjoying it so much...we both have same vibe and life....he support me so much and I now he is the best life partner ever....

I feel very safe in his presence and sometime I became so shy...it's not common for me because I never get shy in front of anyone but now this man!! I don't have words to explain him but I really thank to my allah that he gave me such a beautiful life partner...

Suddenly my phone rang and I came out of my thought...I saw the number and my smile faded away..I picked up the call not before confirming that was nobody in and out of my room..

"We are almost going to succeed" the person who was next to the call said and I smiled in the response as I know everything is going good

Somebody knocked on my door and I get panicked because I didn't assume anyone on this time in my room...I cut the call and went to the door, I composed myself and open the door there I saw my soon to be husband...

He was looking damn angry...I know why he is angry because in morning when he was sleeping i done his beautiful makeup without his knowing and I knew before that it's his habit to come out without brushing and washing his face so I want him to learn a lesson when he came out everybody start laughing on him, when he see why all was laughing he saw his face in mirror and his face become pale that's seen almost make me burst into laugh, but now I'm regretting seen him in this anger...i planned so many things for him but now I have to give them a pause now...

"Grandpa kya aapko nahi pata ke is umar me itna gussa acha nahi hota aapko heart attack aa sakta hai,or aap to jantey hai na ke me Dil ki kitni achi Hu me bilkul nahi chahti ki aap itni Kam umar me jahannum me chale Jaye" I said completely behaving innocent as I know what he is going to respond...

"You choti si chidiya with chota sa dimag firstly why you did my makeup, second I'm not a grandpa and third why I'll go to hell I'm innocent as a baby" he said totally in dramatic voice and I rolled my eyes

"I did your makeup because you always get up without brushing and washing your face so I thought as I'm your soon to be wife, so I have to improve your habits as it's my duty you know" I said and he looked at me in anger i must say he look damn cute when he is angry...

"You know 3 din baad hamari engagement hai or tum agar aese kaam karogi to mujhe yakeenan kisi or ladki ko set karna padega" he said and I throw my pillow on his face...

How did he said something like that...he is only mine and within second we both stated playing the pillow fight....

We both laughing so much and fell down on bed "so are you excited for our engagement" he asked me

"Of course I am but I'm sad to" I said in fake sad tone

"Why"he asked looking furious

"Because romance with old grandpa seems so awkward na" I said and ran out of the room

"Ruko suneha ki bachi aaj to me chodunga nahi tumhe"he said as he was much angry with me now

"Hayye bache ho mere dushman l
ke me to abhi bhi sweet sixteen ki lagti hu"I said, how he told me that bachiii

"Ya Allah why you guys behave like child in 3 days you both are going to engage and see your manners" suhana phuppo said to us...

"Sorry phuppo but he was annoying me" is said because I know phuppo never scold me

"Mom she is lying I was just" ahaan was cut off by phuppo

"Faris is the only one who used to go for business don't you have any responsibility regarding our business go and help him" phuppo said to him and he make pout on his face, in pout he was looking damn cute....

He went from there and phuppo came near me and said "I want to talk suneha" she said and I take her with me in my room...

AUTHOR POV--

As soon as they both enter in suneha room suhana cleared her throat and said that "suneha, please listen me carefully because whatever I'm going to say you it is very important for you"

Suneha heard her and paid attention to her and said "yeah phuppo say na I'm listening you" she said and suhana again starred..

"You know how much I love you and your sister and I also want you both to always remain my daughters, but perhaps the situation is not right between Faris and Noor, Faris told me earlier that he likes another girl but you know how easy it is to manipulate anyone these days, what if that girl is not good for us and you know na that I always thought of Noor and you as wife of my sons and I still want the same. Your mother also wants the same, so please convince Noor so that she agrees to this relationship, I know this is not easy yet but we have to do na" she said with so many hopes in her voice..

Suneha already knew that Faris loved someone else but she didn't know that this is revealed in front of anyone And even after knowing such a big thing, these people still want to marry Noor to Faris.

"Do you convience noor for this marriage, suneha " suhana asked with hope again in her voice

"I also want the same but what if Faris bhai never make my sister happy, what if noor never feel safe in his presence" suneha asked to suhana..

"Don't worry once they get married everything will fix in their relationship,you know na that nikah has so many powers" suhana again said

"Okay fine phuppo I will talk to noor didi" suneha said as she don't find any flaw in him...

"Thanks beta you solved my biggest problem, I'll convience faris" suhana said and left the room...

Time skip

Suneha went to noor's room as per the talk of her marriage when she enter she found noor on the namaz mat and praying....

"Didi I want to talk you" suneha said and noor turned to find her sister is standing on the door, she smiled and went to her sister and make her sit on the bed

"Say what you want you don't have to take my permission" noor said and suneha told her whole story about what suhana said to her and she also agreed with her

"Didi I know there are so many complications between you and Faris bhai but you both can work on them, trust me you also love him after nikah" suneha said and looked into noor's eyes for her answer

Taking a deep breath she said to suneha

"Suneha you know what sometime we feel that whatever is in front of us is good for us let me tell you a story, there was a girl who loved a boy with wholeheartedly she prayed every namaz for him as same the boy do, even they both read tahajjud salah for each other but guess what after some days passing they both start getting patience in themselves, or after some months they both start making dua or for each that ya allah we know now we both are not made for each other so please make our heart heal and give patience to us" noor completed her words and looked at suneha who was hell confused

"Didi what do you mean" suneha asked

"Kabhi kabhi hame aesa lagta hai ke ye jo insan ya fir cheej hai ye sirf hamare liye bani hai or ham iske bina nahi reh saktey magar hamara allah behtar janta hai ke kya kiske liye bana hai or jab ham madad allah se mangety hai to agar vo hamare takdeer me behtar hota hai too allah use hame de dete hai or agar vo hamare liye behtar nahi hota to allah use hame nahi dete balki hame sabr Dene lagety hai or dhere dhere ham khud bhi ye baat samajh jatey hai ke kya hamare liye sahi hai or kya galat" noor again completed her statement

"Yeah now I got that, you mean that you both are not made for each other" suneha said and noor nodded on her words...

"But dii phuppo want you only her daughter in law" suneha said and noor smiled on her innocence

"Jab koi cheej hamare liye bani nahi hoti to vo hame nahi milti, ham kitni bhi koshish kyu na karle phuppo ke liye yakeenan koi achi ladki ya mujhse behtar koi likha hai to unhe vahi milega abhi unhe is baat ka ehsaas nahi hai magar jald hi jayega" noor said and suneha nodded...
They chit chat for some more time and suneha went away from her room...

Noor went into deep thinking of what happened today as she went meeting with black poison family..

Flashback of noor and black poison

Noor was all ready as she today was going to meet bp's mother....she was so excited she wore a beautiful pink anarkali dress...

She was looking so pretty the pink anarkali was enhanced by her beauty her whole was also looking crimson as she was in thoughts of bp suddenly she got call and by some instructions she got to know that what she have to do...

She took her Abaya and went away there she saw a black Lamborghini

She opened the door and sat inside as she already knew that who picked her up from her house..

"You are looking gorgeous bhabhi, I don't know what you saw in my bhai, he is so arrogant and rude" toxic devil and rolled his eyes

"Please don't say like this, you are back biting my husband in front of me, and you know back biting is not allowed in our Islam" noor said as she was upset with toxic devil that how could he say something like that about her husband

"Ohho bhabhi why are you getting angry I was just joking" toxic devil said

"Ohh..okay...by the way you are also married??" Noor asked toxic devil and he start his so called acting

"Kya batau bhabhi jabse aapke pati dev ji hamari jindagi me aaye hai unhone kabhi kisi ladki ki taraf aankh utha kar dekhne hi nai Diya ha magar ham log naak or muh se ladkiyon ko dekh liya kartey tha, usne kaha sab ladkiyon ko ijjat do, fir chahe tumhe pyaar ek aadmi se hi kyu na karna pade" toxic devil said in whole dramatic voice

Noor was kinda shocked as she don't know what to answer of this sense she got confused that why his husband has no allergy from men's and why he allow to love a man

"Aapko ek Raaz ki baa batau bhabhi" toxic devil said with serious tone

"Yeah tell" noor said as she paid whole attention to him

"Bp ko na ek aadat hai vo raat ko mombatti (candle 🕯️) leker chalta hai vo bhi bujhi Hui(without light) or pure Ghar me chakkar lagataa hai, or fir kab ye hi jata hai to vo aakhir me us candle ko side me rakh deta hai or fir wall se apna head peetne lagta hai, matlab apna sar dewar par Marta hai" he completed himself and looked at noor who was hell scared about what she listened she couldn't believe that his husband done such stupid works..while toxic devil was seem like he will burst into laugh at any second after seeing the expression of noor but he somehow control himself

"But bhai why he do such stupid works"
She composed herself and asked to toxic devil

"Iska jawab to aaj Tak ham bhi pata nahi kar paye bhabhi par ham koshish puri kar rhae hai sach pata lagane ki or vo din door nahi jab ham sach ka pata laga lenge, or jab vo din aayega to ham Seena taan kar chalenge" toxic devil said and bit his lip to not laugh at what he said

"Par Bhai isme Seena taan kar chalne vali baat kya hai" noor asked with her curiosity

"Aap nahi samjhegi, aapko nahi pata Puri duniya is intezar me hai ke kab unhe ye pata chale ke bp raat me aesa kyu karta hai" he said to make her clear

"But bhai unhe ye sab kese pata " noor again asked

"Aapko nahi pata baatein aag ki tarah felti (spread) hai" toxic devil said and noor again want to ask something but the car was stopped in front of a beautiful house this was not the earlier one..

"We are here bhabhi" toxic devil said and they both came out of the car...

"Its beautiful bhai, whose house is this?" Noor asked to him

"Well ye gahr hamne chori Kiya tha" toxic devil said and how his head as it seems that he was so ashamed on his work

"Ya Allah why you done that" noor asked in complete shock

"Well bhabhi kahani bahot lambi ha kisi or din sunaunga, abhi ham andar chaletey hai" toxic devil said and they both went inside noor saw black poison was standing there with a beautiful smile on his face today he wore white t shirt and black jeans mis mascular body was looking so elegant from this fabric...she went to him and greet him..

"Let me show you my mother come inside" bp said and they both went inside noor saw that there is a beautiful lady sitting in the room she is in her 40s or 50s but looking gorgeous

"Assalamualaikum ammi" noor said and sit beside her

"Walykumassalam Mashallah you are so beautiful, I never thought that my son's choice is unbeatable" she said in her calm yet beautiful voice

Noor blushed on her statement and they talked sometime, as noor couldn't stop their for long time she said good by to everyone and went outside

"Shukriya mujhe bhot acha laga aapne mujhe sabse milvaya" she said and her gaze was roaming all over the garden

"Mujhe acha laga ke aapko Khushi Hui" bp said and he took her hand in his rough one and take her with him in the car and he dropped her to her house

Flashback end

Noor came out of her all thoughts and thank to her allah that he gave her such a respective and respectful husband and beautiful family...

(Beshak tumhara rab tumhare liye acha hi karta hai or tumhe hamesha behtareen deta hai bas tum un par yakeen rakho or bas allah ki ibadat Karo or har mushkil wakt me sabr Karo kyuki sabr hi tumhe allah ke sabse kareeb karta hai❤️)
By author

Hy guys how are you all, I must say that you guys are neither voting nor commenting that how's that chapter is feeling free to comment and please guys I'm working hard for this book so please share it also

Next chapter update will come after 10+votes otherwise you have to wait for the next chapter

So vote fast so that you got early update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 14 15
𝑻𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅...
115K 8.5K 49
تم سے رنجش بھی ہے اختلاف بھی اور کچھ ع ش ق بھی ᴍᴀɴʏ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴇɴᴛᴀɢʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ; ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄɪɴɢ ʙᴏɴᴅs, ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs, ғᴜɴ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs. ᴡ...
1.6M 70.7K 50
𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙚𝙡...
40.2K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...