Tensura: The Slime and the Hy...

By Bokilin

A man named Satoru Mikami is killed during a botched mugging and finds his soul reincarnated into the body of... More

The Slime, Dragon, and Cambion
Fight for the Goblin Village
The Conqueror of Flames
Attack of the Ogres
Forest Disturbance
Orc Disaster
Jura Tempest Federation
Seasonal Activities
Festivities for Jura
Milim Nava
Fun to past the time

Through the Dwarven Kingdom

557 19 7
By Bokilin

It was mid day and we were already a very good distance away from the Goblin village. Apparently, the evolved Tempest Wolves had become so fast that they were basically faster then the wind and according to Mimir, would greatly reduce the time it took for us to reach Dwargon compared to two months it would've taken on foot.

After a while of running (And Rimuru nearly falling off Ranga's back when he went a little too fast one time) we made camp for the coming night.

Blake: Hey Rigur, I had a question.

Rigur: Yes sir?

Blake: I remember bringing up how you're brother had a name and Rigurd said that some wandering Majin gave it to him.

Rigur: Yes, it was Lord Gelmud who named him.

Blake: Gelmud?

Rigur: Lord Gelmud is a Majin that came from the army of a Demon Lord.

...Demon Lord?

{Mimir: Demon Lord is a term used in two different fashions, either as a classification for Monsters or as a social position. In general, it refers to the strongest or highest-ranking beings among monsters, however, that is not an absolute rule.}

You mentioned them before when talking about the Hero.

{Mimir: Correct, and just like the Hero, there are two stages of Demon Lords. A Demon Lord Seed: an individual who have met the necessary qualifications to be able to undergo a Harvest Festival and awaken as a Demon Lord. And True Demon Lords: those of have actually awakened into becoming a Demon Lord and have evolved into a much higher being.}

And how does one become a Demon Lord?

{Mimir: Becoming a Demon Lord is arguably easier then becoming a Hero. The two main ways to become one is to either awaken as a True Demon Lord or proclaim yourself as a Demon Lord and prove you have the power worthy of the title, usually via ending the existence of another Demon Lord. For the first one, you'd have to acquire a Demon Lord seed or already be born as a natural Demonic entity, gain an incredible amount of power and magicules through your own strength and guile, then devour a certain amount of souls to nurture the seed so it can evolve one into a True Demon Lord. Just about any being can become a True Demon lord, with the exceptions of beings more purely connected to the Holy or Elemental attributes such a True Dragons, Elementals, Angels and so on. Despite that, they can still call themselves Demon Lords and keep the status via succeeding in option two; prove their might.}

And these guys are basically around the same power as that Hero who sealed up Veldora? So it wouldn't be wise pissing any of them off... for now at least.

Rimuru: Hey Ranga...

I looked over at Rimuru who was talking to Ranga about something.

Rimuru: Since me and Blake were the ones who killed your dad. Do you ever think about taking one of us out to avenge him? It's kinda been something on my mind lately...

Ranga: ...I have thought it. But though I lost my father, you spared at the rest of us after our defeat, took us all in and even gave us a new real name. In the end, I feel nothing but gratitude for the both of you! There is no room for resentment. Our pack is loyalty to you and you two alone, you are both our only masters!

Later, we got a fire going and cooked up some the meat we managed to gather while hunting.

Rimuru: Hey Gobta, can you tell us more about where we're heading?

Gobta: Oh! W-Well for starters... it's official known as the Armed nation of Dwargon. It's a beautiful city that's carved out of a natural cave system where Dwarves, Elves, Humans and other kinds of species live and work together in harmony.

Rimuru: D-Did you say Elves!?

As... so the little pervert has a thing for Elves, huh?

Gobta: Oh, and the ruler of the city is a Dwarf named Gazel Dwargo; also known as the Hero King. Supposedly, he's greatly admired by his people.

Blake: Hmm... hold that thought, Gobta.

I grabbed Rimuru and began to violently shake him out of his fantasy world before setting the dizzy Slime down.

Blake: Anyways... would there be some issues if monsters like us enter?

Rigur: No need to worry. Dwargon is neutral zone and a free trade area so all fighting is prohibited within the city walls. Dwargon's military keeps the peace, so we have them to thank. It's said that the Dwarven army has remained undefeated for a thousand years! Their a force to be reckoned with!

Rimuru: Woah! Seriously?! Color me impress. It sounds like no one would be stupid enough to get on that king's bad side.

I'm sure the part of them being undefeated four a thousand years is somewhat overexaggerated. But to get a reputation like that, they must definitely be a strong force and since Dwarves live for a rather long time, I wouldn't be surprised if they manage hold out over several hundred years.

Gobta: Last time I was there, someone picked a fight with me right outside the gat-

Rigur: I'm sure we'll be fine! Don't worry my Lords!

...Wait, what was that thing Gobta said about being attacked?

Later:

Thanks to the Tempest Wolves, the two month on foot trip had been reduced to three days at most as we arrived at a cliff looking over at the Kingdom of Dwargon.

Rimuru: I see, so that's where the Elv-Dwarves live! I can't wait to meet some beautiful Elves... I mean! I can't wait to meet some super skilled Dwarves!

Blake (...You need a girlfriend... badly.)

Rimuru (Screw you!)

Blake (At least I can screw unlike your d*ckless ass!)

Rimuru (Why do you always bring that up...?)

Blake (Because it's the best way shut you up when it's needed.)

It was decided that only me, Rimuru, and Gobta would enter the city. The reason being that a large group of Monsters could cause some suspicion and Gobta was the only person in the group to have been here before. Rimuru, since he was the one who decided to do most of the talking, while I was there in case things got out of hand.

Basically, Rimuru was the speaker, Gobta the guide, and me the security in this group of three.

Rimuru: Check out this line. Security must be strict.

Gobta: Yeah, but once we get inside, we're pretty much free to do whatever we want.

Rimuru: Whatever we want...

And we lost him to the Elves again...

Blake: So Gobta, why did you come here in the first place?

Gobta: Well, I originally came here to get some food and items for the village to keep up the supplies we needed. Though I couldn't really get anything after I got attacked last time...

Blake: Yeah, I was wondering about tha-

???: Well, what do we have here?

We turned to see two men leering at us with malicious smirks.

Dumb: Looks like a couple a scrawny monsters.

Dumber: There aren't any rules about fighting outside the city, so their fair gain!

Yep, the red flag is here...

Rimuru: Hey Gobta. You said this happened last time you were here?

Gobta: Y-Yeah... I was waiting to in line when I got beat up by some Humans. Unfortunately, that's the fate of the weak...

Well my little green friend, I think it's time a for a new status quo to enter.

Dumb: You dumb monsters better stop ignoring us you'll regret it!

Dumber: Now hold on, a talking Slime monster is a pretty rare sight. We could make a fortune selling it!

He then looked at me with a more lecherous gaze.

Dumber: And this beauty right here could sell for a massive amount on the Slave market, but it'd be a waste to not break her in first before that~

...Do I rip his balls off? Or slowly skin his d*ck? Both good options. But so little time to decided.

Rimuru: Gobta... you remember the first rule?

Gobta: Yes sir! Rule number one was to not to harm any Humans unless it is in self-defense at being attacked first!

At hearing these words, the other people in line who were nervously watching began to back away from us.

Rimuru: Gobta, close your eyes and cover your ears. Don't look this way until we're done, alright?

Gobta: I understand sir!

Gobta then did exactly that while Rimuru approached the idiots.

Rimuru: Listen dummies! I'm feeling generous, so if you leave right now; I'll spare your lives.

Blake (...What the f*ck was that voice?)

Rimuru (I was trying to sound tough!)

Blake (Well you failed... miserably.)

It also seems the idiots agreed with me.

Dumb: YOU MUST BE JOKING! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO, GET US ALL SLIMY?!

Dumber: YEAH! SHUT YOUR NON-EXISTENT TRAP! WE WERE GONNA LET YOU LIVE! BUT SINCE YOU PISSED US OFF YOU BETTER SAY YOUR PRAYERS!

There as weak as their comebacks... then again, that one dude has a massive x shaped scar that seems to be sinking into his head while also having some kind of big screw on the side of his head.

Honestly, what the hell did this idiots parents do to him as a kid to make him such a screw up at life?

Rimuru: Are you threatening me? How bold of you.

Dumb: Of course we are you stupid Slime!

Rimuru: Oh? You think I'm just a Slime? What gave you the impression I'm such a weak monster?

Blake (Because you look like one?)

Rimuru (Can you stop with the commentary?!)

He then used "Mimic" to take on the form of a massive Tempest Star Wolf while playing it off as his true form.

Despite the obvious disadvantage, the idiots called in some friends who appeared out of nowhere and they all attacked Rimuru with their strongest attacks.

...The attacks did literally nothing to him.

Rimuru then quickly unleashed his "Menace" in a howl that instantly blasted them all off into the air. After the dust vanished, everyone in the line were now in chaos.

Rimuru: Uh, whoopsies...

Blake: Nice going genius...

{Mimir: Report on the damages. 16 fled. 68 confused. 92 fainted. 34 soiled themselves.}

Really didn't need to know that last one Mimir...

???: Hey! Stop right there!

And here come the guards.

Just like that, the three us found ourselves in prison with me being in metal cuffs, Gobta wrapped up in rope, and Rimuru stuck in a barrel.

...And Gobta's asleep.

In the meantime, the apparent head of Security, Kaido, was looking over what happened from the witness reports along with out statements.

Kaido: Since your a Slime, Hobgoblin, and a child. They probably thought the three of you were easy targets.

Blake: They planned on selling Rimuru off to some kind of auction and selling me as some kind sex slave! We were in our right to fight back.

Rimuru: All we wanted to do was scare them away. We never meant to cause you guys so much trouble.

Blake (Speak for yourself. If I was facing them, we'd probably be charge for murder too.)

Rimuru (...Then I'm really glad I stepped in before you...)

Kaido: Alright, what you both said lines up with the witness reports. So just this once, I'll let-

Guard: Captain! We got trouble!

A guard came in reporting that there was an Armorsaurus attack happening in the mines and that the suppression was on their way, but that some important Dwarves had been injured. They didn't have any healing potions since most had to be donated for some kind of war effort.

Kaido: We have to do something, those three are like brothers to me! Start looking for more potions! Search the entire city!

Rimuru: Um, sir...

Kaido turned around, only to see Rimuru now out of the barrel he was stuck in.

Kaido: Hey! You weren't suppose to leave the barrel!

Rimuru: But if I had stayed in. Then how would have done that!

He pointed behind him to reveal that the barrel was now filled to the brim with recovery potion.

Rimuru: Healing potion! You can drink it or apply directly to your skin! You're welcome to take it to your men.

Blake: Also, you mentioned fighting off an Armorsaurus? I'm a very capable fighter, so I could get rid of it and reduce the causalities if you want.

Kaido contemplated for a moment before opening the cell and unlocking my chains while grabbing the barrel.

Guard: Hold on captain! Are you really gonna trust these guys?!

Kaido: I have no choice but to.

He then ordered Rimuru to stay in the cell while ordering me to accompany him. After a while of moving, we arrived to the mine where we saw a bunch of injured along with several soldiers trying to fight off the Armorsaurus.

Kaido: Garm! Dord! Myrd!

He quickly ran over to the three brothers he mentioned earlier before taking a cup full of the potion of applying it to them.

Needless to say, it instantly fixed them up.

Garm: I-I'm healed?

Dord: Holy cow! That potion you gave us really was something!

Mryd: Hmph!

Kaido: A-Amazing, this stuff is even better then most of the ones we got here.

Garm: Hold on, are you saying this isn't from you guys?

Blake: Nope. It belongs to me and my companions.

They turned to look at me while I began approaching the Armorsaurus.

Kaido: H-Hey kid! Wait-

Before he could finish, I instantly rushed at the Armorsaurus and delivered a blow to it's chest which completely crushed it's heart. Killing the monster instantly.

I wiped my hands clean while turning the Dwarves who were giving me astonished looks.

Blake: A job well done.

Kaido: W-Who are you?

Blake: My names Blake, and I think you still need to let my friends go.

After healing up the remaining men, we made our way back to the prison where Rimuru had used some "Sticky Thread" to tie Gobta to the ceiling.

Blake (...Explain.)

Rimuru (W-Well, I was bored and he fell asleep on us, so...)

Blake (Ah, say no more.)

The man had the gall to fall asleep while we were being arrested. This is the least he deserves for leaving us to deal with this.

The three brothers thanked us for the help before Kaido let Rimuru out the cell and treated us to a meal.

Kaido: I gotta say, that healing potion you gave us is the most remarkable thing I've ever seen. And your friend over here really knows how to hold his own. He instantly took down that Armorsaurus like it was nothing! I can't thank you both enough. If either of you ever need a favor, you can count on me.

Rimuru: In that case, we were actually here to for someone who could provide us with a lot good quality clothing and weapons back home in the village. As well as maybe get a few artisans to accompany us to teach my village how properly do themselves so that we're not overly reliant of seeking help from others.

Kaido: I see, that's an easy fix. I'll show you both to the best Blacksmith I know!

The next morning, he gave us a brief tour of the city while taking us to this Blacksmith. Gotta say, this city was very impressive and advance. It looked to be around an early industrial age or something.

Blake: Huh? That's a nice looking sword in there. It also seems to be infused with magic.

We just came across a shop selling some nice looking armament, one of which was this powerful looking sword that was glowing from the magic residing in it.

Kaido: You got a good eye. The Blacksmith I'm taking you guys too is actually the one who made that sword.

We then arrived as the Blacksmith's shop.

Kaido: Hey bro! You busy in there!

Both: Bro?

We entered to see a large muscular dwarf hammering at a peace of heated metal in the shape of a blade.

???: Hey Kaido, give me one sec.

Rimuru: Sorry to interrupt you.

Kaido: That's Kaijin. My older brother and one of the best Weaponsmiths in the city.

A gasp was heard, and look to see non other then the three Dwarf brothers from early staring at us.

Blake: Oh hey! You three work here?

Kaijin: Hmm? Do you guys know each other?

Garm: Indeed we do, that Slime is the one who gave us the healing potion while his friend was the one who took out the Armorsaurus that attacked us!

Dord: Yes, the ones we were talking about yesterday!

Myrd: Ehmm.

That's one still not talking?

Kaijin: Oh! I've heard a lot about you two.

He then sat down and bowed his head to thank us before asking why we were here.

Kaijin: I see. That's a conundrum, but I'm sorry. I'm a little to backed up to help out. Thanks to that damn minister, I've gotten more orders then I can possibly handle.

Rimuru: What do you mean?

Kaijin: It's likely we'll be going to war soon. So he wants twenty longswords by the end of the week. To make things even worse, I've currently only got one done since I'm short on materials.

Kaido: Dummy! Why didn't you say it was an impossible request?!

Kaijin: Don't call me a dummy! Besides, I did try to turn it down at first. But that snooty Minister Vesta just wouldn't let go! He implied that despite me being one of the best Blacksmiths in Dwargon, that I couldn't handle such a "simple" task. There's no way I could let such an insult slide, my pride is on the line here!

Blake: But the main issue isn't necessarily the timing, but rather the lack of materials?

Kaijin: Yeah. There's a particular item I need called magic ore.

Garm: It's actually what we were mining for yesterday.

Dord: But then that Armorsaurus showed up!

Garm: Still, it's not like there much their anyway...

Dord: The ore had been pretty much all cleared out.

Kaijin: Even if I could get my hands on all, it would take me at least two weeks to make twenty swords all on my own. To be honest, I don't really have much time. Unfortunately, I only have five days left to complete the order. Every other Blacksmith in the kingdom has been given the same order and if we can't fulfill it by the timeframe, they threatened to revoke our certification!

Magic ore?

Blake (Hey Rimuru, back at Veldora's cave...)

Rimuru (Oh! You're right!)

Rimuru: Hahaha! Hey old man! Can you use this?

He then spat out a chunk of Magisteel right in front of Kaijin who was staring at it in awe.

Kaijin: Hold on... HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON! HOLD ON! That's a huge chunk of magic ore! And it's unbelievable pure to boot!

Blake: Hehehe, I think the goggles are messing with your vision a bit. Why don't you take them off and check again, I'll think you'll be even more impressed.

He did exactly that and his jaw dropped.

Kaijin: By the king's name! It's already been processed into a cluster of magisteel! I'll be able to create so much with a piece this pure, no, the whole cluster is extremely valuable. B-But are you two sure I can have this? I am more then willing to compensate you both for this.

Rimuru: Well... it is a lot part with.

Blake: Yeah, it wouldn't be right just to give up like this without any benefit.

Kaijin: W-What do you both want?! I'll give you anything within my power!

Rimuru then jumped onto the ice in a manner that made it look like he'd eat it up if he wasn't given what he wanted before in a super anti-climatic move, made the request for the Artisans.

Kaijin: ...Is that seriously all you want?

Rimuru: Yeah, we're kind of lacking in the whole clothing and building skills that every good village needs. We'll probably need extra cloths, along with some armor and weapons in the future too.

Kaijin: You got yourself a deal!

Rimuru: Can you finish on time?

Kaijin: Heh! Well, I have to at least give it a shot. Alright! Let's get going boys!

Before Kaijin got started on working the sword, Rimuru asked to see the one he already finished. Garm went and grabbed the sword we saw earlier before Rimuru jumped up and ate it.

Kaido: Hey! Why would you do that?!

Blake: Oh don't worry. Trust me, you're gonna love what he does next.

Kaijin: Huh? What do you-

Suddenly, the sword came out of Rimuru. Followed by another, then another. Before exactly twenty copies of the same sword were sitting in front of us.

After getting over the sheer shock of what happened, the Dwarves quickly get them all packed up and sent off for evaluation.

It was then that they wanted to thank us for the help.

Rimuru: A party?

Kaijin: Yeah! I would've never made my delivery on time if it wasn't for you. Besides, I still owe you both for saving these three.

Rimuru: Nonsense, you don't have to do that for us.

Blake: I wouldn't mind partying, but we do have a group waiting on us to get back.

Garm: Ah, come on! There's gonna be a bunch of cute Elf girls there.

Rimuru: Elves?!

Oh here we go...

Dord: It's a place called butterfly of the night; and it's loaded with beautiful woman! They'll be waiting on your feet all night long!

Rimuru: Butterflies~

Myrd: Mhmm.

Seriously, why do you not speak?

Kaijin: Come on, you both have to go. It won't be a party without the two guest of honor!

Garm: Yeah, come on guys!

Rimuru: W-Well since you insist, it'd be rude not to go.

Garm: Alright, Rimuru's on board! How about you, Blake?

Blake: I mean... I guess an hour or two of partying couldn't hurt. Plus, I don't want to be a party pooper.

The Dwarfs instantly cheered before leading us to the place in question.

Elves: Welcome masters!

We were instantly greeted by the hostess along with several Elven woman.

...You know what, looking at them now. I think I have an idea why Rimuru was so obsessed with them. I don't like to think of myself a pervert but... damn, I can appreciate beauty when I see it.

Elf: Aw! Cutey!

One of the busted Elves ran over and grabbed Rimuru before another one came and stole him away for a moment just as another grabbed him and began to bounce him a bit off her breast.

Rimuru was currently being smother by the breast of these Elves while the Slime himself was starting to liquefy a bit over how happy he was.

Kaijin: For someone who initially didn't want to come here, you sure seem happy now.

Rimuru: Huh? D-Don't be ridiculous!

Kaijin and the brothers each gave him a knowing toothy grin while giving a thumbs up. Even I had to chuckle a bit.

I then quickly regretted making a sound.

Elf: Aw, look at this cute little guy!

My chuckle got the notice of one of the Elves who wasn't. smothering Rimuru, causing her to come over and locked me an embrace too.

Elf: Wow! He looks so handsome!

Elf: He? I thought she was a girl because she looks so beautiful!

I know found myself by ganged up on by multiple Elven woman while Kaijin and the others were giving me smug looks. Even Rimuru was staring at me like I was a hypocrite.

Host: Okay then, who's ready for a drink?

Everyone: Me!

Everyone got themselves a nice drink of alcohol and sat down at a nice booth to chat and have fun.

Kaijin: Hahaha! I still can't believe that happened earlier! After I busted my ass, you made nineteen flawless magisteel longswords like it was nothing!

Rimuru: They were only flawless because they were copies of your original. I just analyzed your incredible work and used that cluster of magisteel to copy it. Sorry if that was out of line...

Kaijin: Hmm... honestly, it is a little frustrating. No matter! I suppose I'll just have to make a weapon so amazing even you won't be able to copy it. I'll relish the challenge!

Rimuru: That's the spirit! Speaking of which, refill please!

Host: Can you even taste, Mr. Slime?

Rimuru: No, I can't. But hey! Any drink is delicious if it's being poured by a pretty lady such as yourself.

Host: My, what a smooth talker. Enjoy.

Blake: You know Kaijin, don't put too much pressure on yourself for that challenge. Even if Rimuru made more then you, your original was still the better sword.

Kaijin: Oh?

Rimuru: I thought they were perfect copies.

Blake: No, but they were close. If a skilled and perceptive Blacksmith looked at the ones you copied and the one made by Kaijin, or if someone with a good analyze skill observed them. They would notice that while the ones copied by Rimuru were rather good, they still had a few flaws or lesser qualities compared to the original. See the thing is that while the item itself may be at the same level, the quality of the item will be lesser then the original.

Rimuru: So basically out of all the swords. The original made by Kaijin is the best?

Blake: Correct. The others are still good, but a perceptive enough person will realize which one is the best from one glance.

Kaijin: Yes, that is true. I was so dumbfound by what you did that I completely forgot about that information. Still, that doesn't make what you did any less important, and I'm still determined to make such a weapon so good that even you can't just copy it!

Garm: Quite the insight you have on weapons there Blake. Have you made a few yourself?

Of course I... wait, have I?

As I was thinking this, an image sudden came to my head; causing another headache.

I saw a figure at a forge in what seemed to be the middle of an icy tundra. Despite the obvious conditions, the person was working and stood completely unbothered by the frozen air, the fire inside the forge also did not go out or even seemed to be effected in the slightest by the surrounding elements. After a while a nonstop crafting, they completed their work and held  it up to reveal what had been made.

A rapier with an azure colored blade and an obsidian hilt that all appeared to be made out of some extremely strong material that seemed to be completely fused with magicules, as it was practically exuding power and seemed to be surrounded by an aura that was made of pure shadows.

Elf: Are you okay?

Blake: Y-Yeah, just a headache is all...

Rimuru: Did you get another memory back?

Kaijin: Memory?

Rimuru: Yeah... when I first met Blake, he actually had some kind of amnesia and I'm trying to help him remember who he is.

Kaijin: I see... I'm sorry to hear that Blake.

Blake: I-It's fine. And to answer your question, Garm. I actually have made a weapon in the past... but I don't know where it is now.

Garm: Well, I'm sure it was an amazing weapon.

Blake: Yeah... I guess it was.

The party went on for a bit more before a dark skinned Elf suddenly spoke up.

Elf: Hey, Mr. Slime. Would you like to try something a bit more... special?

As she was saying this, she began moving her hands in a motion in front of her chest that made it seem like she was squeezing them and the way she said it was kind of suggestive...

Elf: This is a talent of mine. In fact, everyone in town says I'm the best at it.

Wait, she's not saying what I think she's saying is she?!

Rimuru was blushing up a storm while trying and failing to deny it, only to get blue balled when she pulled out a crystal ball, revealing she was a fortune teller.

Rimuru: What can you see with that?

Teller: Well, anything really.

Elf: I have an idea. How about who he's destined to be with!

This immediately got everyone's attention. At this, the Fortuneteller began to work on the crystal ball.

Teller: Tada! Oh no! I don't see anything!

Rimuru: Hey!

The "crystal ball" in this case, was actually Rimuru. Causing everyone to laugh before she got to work on the actual crystal ball.

The ball began to shift as twirling colors of black and blue moved within it, until the image of a young black haired woman appeared. She was standing in front of a group of five children, one of which ran up to hug her.

Blake (So? What do you think?)

Rimuru (She kinda looked Japanese...)

Kaijin: Now that was a pretty lady. Your even turning red!

Rimuru: Gah! I don't change colors!

Blake: Your body is saying otherwise.

Teller: I see! Are you curious about the girl you saw?

Rimuru: I'm course I'm curious. I wonder what she's like...

Teller: I'm sure you seen her eventually. Alright, time for your turn handsome!

Blake: Huh?

Rimuru: Ha! Payback time!

Blake: Hold on-

Before I say finish my words, she already began her work. After a bit, the image of a girl appeared. It was a young girl with pink hair and wearing a white kimono, she even had horns.

Garm: Hello? That's an interesting looking girl.

Rimuru: No kidding.

Blake: Huh...

Teller: Wait! I don't think we're done yet!

Everyone: Huh?

The image shifted again to reveal another raven haired beauty in armor that made her look like a paladin.

Rimuru: Two girls?!

Kaijin: Huh? That second one actually looks familiar...

Teller: No way! I think we got one more!

Kaijin: Holy cow!

Rimuru: Seriously?! What? Is he getting some kind of harem or something?!

Blake: What the hell?

The last one inside some kind of bedroom with a silver haired woman who had heterochrome eyes of red and blue. She was holding onto a picture and looking at it with a look of longing.

No one else could see it, but I managed to get a brief enough look.

It was the same woman, but now in a wedding gown and she was kissing... me?!

???: This is interesting. Should you really be wasting your time drinking Kaijin?

The voice came from a fancy looking who was giving Kaijin a rather pompous look while Kaijin glared back at him.

Kaijin: ...Minister Vesta.

Vesta: Honestly, I'm surprise you're playing around like this. Especially since the deadline for those swords is fast approaching.

Kaijin: I turned them all in earlier.

Vesta: You know what will happen if you don't finish... wait, you're already done?!

Kaijin: That's right. Finished with all twenty of them.

Vesta: But... that can't be...

Kaijin: It's true. You wanna see the invoice?

Vesta: No that's alright. Besides finishing ones work before having fun is only to be expected.

Ah, it's pretty damn obvious that this "minister" intentionally gave out this impossible order to try and humiliate Kaijin, he didn't give a damn that his actions might have cost his kingdom a bunch of Blacksmiths outside of Kaijin.

Vesta: Honestly, I'm more concerned with that creature.

He turned to look down at Rimuru with a disgusted look.

Vesta: This is a nice place. I can't believe you would have the audacity to bring that disgusting thing inside and serve it like a guest. Honestly, just looking at it is making me queasy.

Look who's talking bub...

Vesta: Do you normally allow monsters inside your establishment?

Host: Well is it a monster, it's only a harmless little Slime...

Vesta: Yet, you do acknowledge it is a monster, or are you inferring that because it's little that it doesn't coun-

Blake: Look buddy, we're just here trying to enjoy a nice drink and relax. Just because your some big shot doesn't give the right to just come in here and demean literal everyone to your hearts content. Although, I guess you feel the need to constantly demean everyone because you had nothing and were nothing before this, right? In fact, I'm willing to bet there's a more personal reason to why you hate Kaijin... am I correct?

Vesta glared at me while the entire table went silent.

Blake: That's what I thought. Now if you've got nothing good to say and your business with Kaijin is done. You may either sit down, have a drink and shut up, or just leave and stop bothering us. As a minister, I'm assuming you have better things to do other then try and fail to look big and important to every single person you meet or pick a d*ck measuring contest with something that doesn't even have any limbs to begin with.

While the table was still silent, people where either trying not to smile or laugh while Vesta gritted his teeth and started shaking a bit in anger.

In an attempt to try and calm the situation by giving the minister a drink on the house, which he responded by taking it and pouring it all over Rimuru out of spite.

Oh this motherfu-WHAM!!

Suddenly, Kaijin stood up and launched a fist directly into the minister's face, knocking him back and surprising everyone in the room.

Kaijin: Hey Vesta! Just because Rimuru is more polite then you are and Blake stated a couple of facts about you, doesn't mean I'm willing to let your insults slide.

Vesta: Y-You brute! How dare you talk to a minister in such a man-GAH!

His attempt to rebuke Kaijin was interrupted by a small kick to his abdomen, courtesy of me.

Rimuru: Blake?!

Blake: Apologize Kaijin, but as the person who treated us here, I feel it isn't right to have you do all the work. Besides, I'm also obligated to give this guy a beating for his treatment towards Rimuru.

Kaijin glanced at me before smiling and giving a nod as we approached the now scared minister.

Dord: Kaijin. Blake!

Garm: Go easy on him you two!

Rimuru: Not for the face! Aim for his body!

Blake: Got it! We'll aim straight for the balls.

Rimuru: That's bett-WHAT?! NO!!

The two of us slammed both our fist into his face, causing him to be knocked back into his attendant, making them fall to the ground.

Rimuru: You sure it was alright to punch a minister? I don't want to get you into any trouble...

Blake: Well, we juts hurt said minister in front of a probably bias witness. So there's not much to do now other then run.

Kaijin: ...Hey, Blake, Rimuru. You two said you needed some skilled artisans right? Think you can settle for me.

Rimuru: Really?! We won't need to settle if we have you! I'd be thrilled, welcome aboard!

Blake: I'd gladly let you tag along... but before that, we have a situation.

Needless to say, the guards were informed about us and quickly came to arrest us with Kaido personally leading it.

Kaido: Come on now you two, just what the heck were you thinking?

Kaijin: Hmph! That jerk had it coming! He decided to be disrespectful to us and even poured his drink all over Rimuru. So me and Blake decided to teach him a little lesson.

Kaido: A lesson? Look, you guys know you can't just be going around; assaulting a minister. I don't have a choice, you two broke the law, so I have to take you into custody. You'll be kept in the guard house until the start of your trial.

With that, we were taking back to the cell.

Blake: This damn Goblin...

Rimuru: You've been asleep this whole time?!

That's right, when we got there, Gobta was still tied up on the rood and still asleep without a damn care in the world.

Kaijin: None of this would've happened if I had just controlled my temper. And what's even worse is that I got you all involved... sorry.

Garm: Hey, don't worry about it.

Dord: Seriously! There's really nothing to even apologize for.

Myrd: Hmmhmm!

Say something already!

Blake: Besides, if you hadn't punch that guy, I wasn't going too. So either way, we'd probably be stuck here.

Rimuru: Hey, your brother mentioned a trial...

Kaijin: Don't worry too much about it. It'll likely end with a fine, so we won't get executed or anything.

Rimuru: Glad to see your so optimistic about this. Still, why does that minister seemed to have it out for you?

Kaijin went onto to explain that he used to work directly for Gazel Dwargo, the king of this nation. In fact, he was one of the captains in charge of the seven orders of royal knights with Vesta as his second-in-command. Due to Kaijin being from the peasantry whereas Vesta was the son of Marquis, the two clashed even back then.

At some point, one of the projects Vesta had been working on called the Magisoldier project went up in smoke, causing a great amount of damage to the city. To save his own skin, he pinned all the blame on Kaijin and even bribed those under Kaijin to make a false testimony. Forcing Kaijin to resign and take up the charge of a regular Blacksmith.

Kaijin: To this very day, he still holds a grudge against me and tries to make unreasonable demands at every opportunity in order to humiliate me even further.

Blake: The sword situation was because of this, huh? I knew the guy was a creep, but damn... he's just plain pathetic.

Kaijin: That's true enough. Though despite that, I don't think he's personally that bad a guy. We may have had our differences, but he is a handworker and is passionate about his beliefs and research. The pressure he was facing while making the project was due to his desire to please the king. Me leaving may be for the best and might make him actually start to get his act together.

He then stood up and held out a hand.

Kaijin: On that note, Blake, Rimuru. Thanks for taking me on board.

I shook it.

Blake: Glad to have you with us.

Garm: Now hold on! If you want Kaijin, then your also gonna have to take us too!

Dord: He's right! Anywhere Kaijin goes, we'll follow. We're a packaged deal.

Myrd: Hmmhmm.

Why am I not surprised...

Kaijin: You guys...

Rimuru: You've got some very loyal companions Kaijin.

Blake: Kinda like our subordinates... except less fanatical.

Garm: Well, what do you two say? Mind us tagging along?

Rimuru: Hah! I guess we can put up with you three. But get ready, cause we're gonna work you all to the bone!

With that, we all got some rest in order to get prepared for the morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.5K 1.5K 35
A being is born and lost inside of cave with only a few pieces of his memories, He encounters a very unexpected companion and with him goes onto adve...
686K 11.5K 73
A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wanton. My first ever fanfiction story.
147K 4.4K 43
Hello there I am Alice .. I work night shifts for those sex depressed guys! One day I die and get reincarnated in .. ? THAT TIME I GOT REINCARNATED A...
294K 7.6K 43
A 15 year Otaku girl died while saving a lady from a robber, when she thought her life was over, she got reincarnated in Rimuru's body when he first...