RDR2: The Wolfman Returns (Sa...

Od Huyhuynh406

"Even a man who is pure in heart. And says his prayers by night. May become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms... Viac

Introduction
Love Interest & Villains
Prologue: The Legend Is Back
Chapter 1: The Return Of The Beast
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Beast/A Man
Chapter 3: Dutch Van Der Linde Gang
Chapter 4: Year 1871-1899/Stay with Camp
Chapter 6: The Curse Return/Ross's Death
Chapter 7: Campfire Story
Chapter 8: The First Romance
Chapter 9: Robbery On Train
Chapter 10: The Beast Is Out
Chapter 11: Curse Of Lycanthropy
Chapter 12: The Truth & Secret
Chapter 13: O'Driscoll's Death
Chapter 14: Jack Marston Kidnapped
Chapter 15: Meet Triss The Vampire Hunter
Chapter 16: Dracula The Devil For Himself
Chapter 17: Angelo Bronte's Death
Chapter 18: The Werewolf's Rage
Chapter 19: Milton's Death
Chapter 20: The Rat Micah's Death
Chapter 21: Dracula Is Here/Molly & Susan's Death
Chapter 22: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 1
Chapter 23: The Wolfman V.S Dracula Part 2/Final End

Chapter 5: Fishing/Agents Of Pinkertons

390 20 0
Od Huyhuynh406

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was stood on the ground and make him turn his head to look around and he seen all everything were nice to him...but he was definitely staying here in this camp place for himself and (Y/N) just turn his head to look all everything around to him cause he think it was nice to him. But then (Y/N) think this is a wild west world but he doesn't know how he get here and he need to know how he really got here right now.

(Y/N)'s Weapons.

Gun Holsters.

(Y/N): "*Hmmm...I really need weapons when I start to hunt or anything else around here...but thanks for Dutch give me a weapon.*" He thought himself and 

(Y/N): "*This camp is nice to me...all everything around here was nice to me...Nobody else know my name or my past...but I am really lucky to be alive that I need to stay hide my identity away from those whoever tries to find out who or what I am...I cannot let them find out about me.*" He thought himself and make him was turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a blonde woman who was definitely dangerous but she is really sat there and chilling for herself. Then she saw (Y/N) who was gaze at her but she doesn't like it and she just ignore the looks at (Y/N) and make her turn to look away.

(Y/N): "*Okay, that woman was definitely don't like me...but whatever it is...I think it is going to be nice.*" He thought himself and then (Y/N) was take a walk around here by himself and then (Y/N) just look over there and he saw Arthur who was going with the little boy by himself. When he was seen this and he decide to walking toward to there by himself and make him just walking toward to Arthur and the little boy with him...that boy must be Jack Marston was son of John Marston.

(Y/N): "Hey boys! Mind if I tag along with you?" He asked Arthur.

Jack: "Hello, Mr. Talbot!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hello, Jack...Arthur...shall I going with you?" He asked Arthur.

Arthur: "Sure...but there is a horse over there...if you need it...you can ride the horse, do you?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he saw there was a horse over there and make (Y/N) saw the horse is beautiful.

(Y/N): "She is beautiful." He said to Arthur and make the man was chuckle little bit and he said.

Arthur: "He sure is." He said to (Y/N) and then (Y/N) went to the horse right away and patting the horse and calm the horse down and then (Y/N) hop on the horse by himself and (Y/N) was ride the horse with Arthur.

(Y/N): "Shall we get going?" He asked him.

Arthur: "Yeah, we are gonna get going." He told (Y/N) and then the two of them begin to moving out by themselves and they went out to somewhere else in this world and (Y/N) just following Arthur's going cause he really trust him. But he's the one who save (Y/N)'s life from the river and (Y/N) meet the kid...Jack...Jack was pretty cute little boy but he is too young to be gunslinger so Abigail doesn't want (Y/N) teach Jack to use guns.

(Y/N): "So where are we going, Mr. Morgan?" He asked him.

Arthur: "Well, we take Jack to the fishing right away...I hope you are gonna like this." He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and then (Y/N) with Arthur were going along together and they both heading to the river by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When the two of them arrive right on the time and make them both were observe around this river place and they both were just chilling for themselves and (Y/N) with Arthur and Jack stepped out of their horses and then they both just take the fish hunting out. Then (Y/N) was stood right there and he just observe at the river and fishes around here and make him was remind the past where (Y/N) and Gwen were throwing the rocks to the river by themselves.

(Y/N): "*Gwen....*" He thought himself.

Arthur: "Talbot?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, Mr. Morgan?" He asked him and make him was turn his head to look at Arthur who was confuse and he asked (Y/N).

Arthur: "You alright?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm just remembered about something in the past, Arthur...I remembered about I was with someone who throw the rocks to the river." He said to him and make him was chuckle little bit ad he said.

Arthur: "First time, huh?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was nod his head to Arthur and then (Y/N) was sigh and he told him.

(Y/N): "It's a long story, Arthur...I can't tell you about it." He said to him and then Arthur was teach Jack about to fishing in this river and (Y/N) was observe around this river and make him just stood right there with his arms crossed over. Then (Y/N) just heard the beautiful birds chirping and also everything around here and but until something else in his ears and he heard a footsteps with horse noise...but he sense there was two presences coming here right now.

(Y/N): "Arthur..." He told Arthur and make the man was turn his head to look at (Y/N) who was got his face turn into serious and he said.

(Y/N): "Arthur, we have a problem." He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "What is it?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was heard the voice just called out to Arthur by himself...and this man was definitely agent of Pinkerton...and he was definitely the ruthless bastard that Arthur and (Y/N) meet.

???: "What a fine young man...and such a complex circumstances." He said to Arthur.

???: "Arthur...Arthur Morgan?" He asked Arthur and (Y/N).

Andrew Milton.

Milton is a high-ranked detective in the Pinkerton National Detective Agency. After Dutch robs his train, Leviticus Cornwall hires Milton and his protégé, Agent Ross, to track down the Van der Linde gang and bring Dutch van der Linde to justice.

Milton is shown to be a strong believer in the inevitable progress of civilization. His philosophy is best summed up by one of the first things he says to Arthur Morgan: "I enjoy society, flaws and all." He despises Dutch van der Linde, believing him to be a "savage" and a parasite that preys on the civilized and weak. He is ruthlessly determined to see Van der Linde suffer for his crimes, to the point where he is willing to allow some degree of clemency for his gang members if they turn him in.

Despite his stature in a government backed organization, it can be said that Milton is just as ruthless as the outlaws he hunts. He outright executes Hosea Matthews after he surrendered and was captured, and opened fire with a Maxim gun on a wooden hut housing a child and numerous unarmed people. He even considered giving them a chance to surrender before shrugging and deciding to slaughter them regardless. He also chuckled at a terminally sick Arthur and taunted him in his attempt to kill him. In short, Milton is sadistic, obsessive, irascible, self-righteous, and ambitious.

Agt. Milton: "And who might you be?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm a stranger, Mr. Milton...just Roland." He said to Agt. Milton and then the two of them are going to talk with each others but Arthur who was snapped out of his mind and he was about to take his gun...Mac who was got shot by brutal from these two bastards. But one of the other agent got his shotgun out and aiming his weapon at Arthur and (Y/N) take his gun out slowly by himself and prepare to shoot one of the agent Ross.

(Y/N): "I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said to Ross and he cock his gun at him.

Arthur: "You enjoy being rich man's toy, do you?!?" He said to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "I enjoy society! Flaws and all...You people venerate savagery and you will die! Savagely! All of you!" He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "Oh, we all going to die." He said to Milton.

Agt. Milton: "Some of us soon enough!" He said to him and then the two agents take their own leaves by themselves.

Jack: "W-Who are they?" He asked (Y/N) and Arthur.

(Y/N): "Don't know, Jack...So we might heading back right now...we should tell Dutch about this. Also...what's going on here, Mr. Morgan? Care to explain to me about what you and Dutch with others do this time." He said to Arthur.

Arthur: "It's long story, (Y/N). I'll tell you the whole things about it." He said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were hop on the horses and begin to ride out by themselves. They are heading back to their camp right away and Arthur need to talk with Dutch about what happened back there and (Y/N) know the old man wasn't like this at all.

To Be Continued.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

207K 6.3K 47
Arthur Morgan, a crucial gunslinger of the Van der Linde Gang, joins in on the usual coach robbery, when suddenly, unexpected guests drop by. All b...
141K 3.5K 46
ever since your family was killed by a gang of outlaws, you've lived your life on the run. you had to learn to survive on your own and protect yourse...
20K 644 32
"We do more than hunting... We're hunted" "If we have to fight, we fight. If we have to run, we'll run If we must die, we'll die, But... We'll stay f...
21.8K 397 30
-* "Now that things have spiraled out of my control, I don't know if what I'm choosing is the correct path...but tsk, who am I trying to kid? I knew...