๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐”๐๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„...

By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

She was careful He was careless she was uptight him, the opposite she was serious he was playful like fire an... More

01
Cast
02
03
04
05
06
instagram
07
08
09
10
11
12
instagram
13
14
15
16
17
instagram
19
20
21
22
instagram
23
24
25
26
27
instagram
28

18

1K 38 34
By MARVEL_TEENWOLF_WWE

CHAPTER 18
DAY OFF

18+

"I see you starting to troll the fans girl." Jesse says over the phone.

"I gotta admit it is fun." Leanne laughs.

Recently Jey and Leanne had been having fun messing with the fans about if they were together leaving everyone going mad in the comments section.

"Yall out here getting frisky while we're in Mexico, almost makes me wanna come back." Stacy says.

"You got plenty of it to see when you get back." Leanne answers.

"So I take it you and Jey are friends now?" Jesse asks.

"Oh they bout to be more than friends with the way the talk to eachother." Stacy says.

Leanne laughs at her statement, "we aren't going about it like that. It's just for the fans to go crazy over."

"That night in the restaurant says otherwise." Stacy replies.

"That was a bad looks we weren't actually doing anything I promise." Leanne answers.

"Girl if I'm being honest, the two of you just needa get it on and be done with it, we can all practically see it." Jesse states.

"I'm not having sex with him guys you know my rule." Leanne says.

"Yes yes, no dating co-workers, but it ain't like you going outside tryna find a man." Stacy retorts.

"The egg don't chase the sperm Stace." Leanne retorts.

"The sperm ain't chasing nothing either you ain't got nun in years you might as well believe in celibacy." Stacy says.

"Uh, I do believe in celibacy." Leanne answers.

"And would you keep that promise if it came down to it?" Stacy answers.

Leanne remained silent for a bit, "Ok you have a point, but I'm just not interested in a relationship right now."

"I'm not suggesting a relationship but just explore it, Jey wants you and you ain't lie and say he ain't fine enough to catch your eye." Jesse says.

"If I explore it and he wants a relationship I'd have wasted his time. And besides I'm not sure he wants me like that." Leanne replies.

"Girl are you crazy, that man is practically begging for you, if you can't see it you need your eyes checked." Stacy says.

"Whatever-" Leanne rolls her eyes. Just then her phone vibrates with another call coming in. Uceyjucey.

"Guys, I'll call you back later someone's calling." She then tells them.

"Is it Jey?" Stacy giggles.

"Maybe." Leanne replies.

"Oooooo, ok tell us all about it later, by girl and RIDE THAT D-" Leanne hangs up before she finishes.

Answering the call it extends doen her screen in a FaceTime.

"Hey." She says.

At first she sees the roof then hears some rustling before finally seeing Jey. He props the phone up on something, wearing a hoodie over his head.
"Hey ma."

"Are you at the gym?" She asks him seeing equipment behind him.

"You know it, gotta get my gains in." Jey replies.

"You wanna call back when you're finished?" She suggests.

"Nah, it's cool, just wanted to see what you're up to today." He answers.

Sitting up in her bed she blows out her mouth, "honestly I have no idea, I'm torn between going on a book shopping spree or going to the beach."

"Why not do both." He answers making a slight grunt from the weights he's using.

Leanne almost didn't reply focusing more on what he was doing. His muscles contorted with ever lift he made, basically budging through the hoodie. With the hoodie he had on a hoochie shorts that was tight around his waist making his print evident regardless if hard or soft and a pair of high top air force ones.

"I don't really wanna drive back and forth today, but it's my only day off and I need to read twisted hate before I lose my mind." She exaggerates. "And it's almost 5, book stores are probably closed by now."

He chuckles softly putting down the weights going over to his phone. "Tell you what? How bout you go out with me tonight and then I'll buy you all the books till your heart's content."

"Can't I just buy my own books?" She raises an eyebrow.

"If you do that then you won't go out with me." Jey replies.

"I never said I wouldn't." She answers.

"So you coming out with me ma?" He asks.

"Won't that be like a date?" She asks in return.

"It could be whatever you want it to be." He shrugs.

"Well it's not a date, but I'll go out with you." She answers.

"Good, send your location, I'll pick you up." He tells her.

"Alright- wait what do I wear?" She asks.

"Something casual nothing too fancy." He answers.

"Alright, I'll see you in about an hour?" She tells him.

"Yep, stay beautiful mama, see ya."

"Bye Jey." As they hung up Leanne found herself smiling, excitement surged through her body, with the words of Jesse and Stacy to explore whatever it is with Jey and the way he spoke to her she wouldn't have minded dressing up a little bit higher than casual for their meet up.

It's not a date Leanne remember that she reminded herself as she got off her bed going to shower.

The whole time she did she thought of Jey, she didn't want to blur the lines between friendship and relationship but she had to admit, being flirty with him was fun.

She hadn't ever done something like that with anyone, so stepping out of her comfort zone doing this brought thrill to her chest.

She thought off their phone call just now and how gorgeous he looked, on the surface she'd look like she didn't care for Jey but the girl wasn't stupid that man was fine and he knew it.

As the water flowed down her body she closed her eyes picturing the same hands that gripped the weights on her ass.

The mere thought making her core tighten. She bit her lip as she pictured his lips wrapped around her nipple making it go hard. Licking and sucking every inch of them.

Her hands cupped her breasts as she breath picked up making her lean back on the shower wall. Tracing a finger over her clit a light moan left her mouth. She remembered the visual of his front in a tight bulge in his shorts, rubbing the sensitive area she thought about how it would feel in her.

The fantasy kept her in the shower for another twenty five minutes before coming out the shower.

In her defense the girl hadn't have it given to her in over five years, a fantasy once would do no harm. Right?

After getting dressed and doing her hair she reached for her phone to check the time. Seeing a message from Jey she checked it seeing him say he would be there in five minutes.

In that time she took a deep breathe. It was clear that with the shenanigans they were pulling online and Stacy and Jesse's words lingering in her head, her judgement about Jey was changing.

The whole time she didn't feel anything romantic or even sexual about Jey but less than an hour ago she was a moaning mess at the thought of him in her.

Pull yourself together woman she orders herself. The feelings she was getting felt odd, scary but also good. They were all rolled in one and was swallowing her whole. She had never felt so out or control of her own feelings a long time and it shook her to the core, figuratively and literally.

Ding dong

The doorbell ringing startles her from her thoughts, get it together Leanne she tells herself, getting off her bed.

She took a second taking a picture of herself in the mirror.

Jey stood outside the door after knocking, nervous. He always scolded himself for being so nervous whenever doing something with Leanne but he couldn't help how haywire his feelings out go when it came to her.

It wasn't so much as her that made him go crazy it's the anticipation, whenever he was with her he felt content.

He fixes the leather jacket, looking down at his outfit. Black jeans, black top and leather jacket, white air forces and two diamond chains around his neck with matching hoops.

As he finished the door opened making him smile as she looked up. His jaw almost dropped as he looked up at the sight infront him.

From the strapped heels to the gold choker around her neck Jey felt his breathe pick up at the sight of her.

"Hey." Her soft voice spoke making him snap out the trance he found himself in.

"H-hey, wow, you look amazing." He breathes out.

"Thanks, you don't bad yourself." She replies stepping othe the room.

Turning around to lock the door, Jey forced himself to look up from staring at her ass out of respect.

"You ready?" He asks.

"Yep." Leanne answers.

The two left the building, getting into Jey's Aston Martin. Jey held the door for her as she stepped in closing it carefully.

"So where we headed?" The woman asks as he got in pulling out the garage.

"You'll see, don't worry, it'll be fun." Jey smiles at her mischievously.

A smirk plays on her lips as she looks forward with anticipation.

          After a thirty minute drive the pair pulled infront of a dark building, Leanne didn't recognize it but filled with an adventurous spirit she followed Jey's lead into the building.

Jey took her hand in his as they walked in going towards the receptionist. "Joshua Fatu." He tells her.

"AH yes, for two?" The woman looks up at him for confirmation.

Nodding his head she handed him two wristbands that looked more like apple watches. The look of it tugged Leanne's curiosity as they entered the elevator.

"Jey, what is this place?" She asks him.

"Something I know you'd enjoy." He smirks. "Put your hand out."

Abiding to his request Leanne held out her wrist as he put the watch on buckling it. Looking down she looks at the name of the establishment 'Zone Out Lounge'.

The name, to her, felt like a fancy name for a place everybody got high at but since it was so high end she didn't know what it was at all.

When the elevator stopped, it opened into a dark room. Starlight on the ceiling with the lights low, Leanne stepped out the elevator looking around.

Her eyes adjusted to the low light finally making out the mini games and booths. "Is this an arcade?"

"Something like that, all your childhood games and plays in one place with the exclusivity of it just being for adults." Jey answers.

"Wow." She nods looking around.

"Restaurant on that side, bar on the other." He motions to either side.

"And with these watches, we're covered to play anything, eat anything and do anything." He points out at her wrist.

Adjusting it for her to see the options she had in the mini screen. "Wow, this is awesome." She says with a laugh.

"Hell yeah it is, come on i wanna see what games you good at." Jey says stepping forward.

Following him excitedly the pair roamed the place. Leanne giggled with nostalgia at the different games she remembered from her childhood. From games like pac man to street fighter, they basically played almost everything in the building.

"You wanna go another round?" Jey asks after finishing a game of Galactica.

"Shut. Up." Leanne says making Jey go confused.

Before he could ask she practically ran over to a next booth. As he followed he read the title, Dance Dance Revolution.

"What chu know about dance dance revolution?" Jey asks amused.

"Literally everything! I practically owned this game as a kid, these dances were my version of Step up, this is revolutionary, I haven't seen one of these in years." She beams smiling at the machine.

"You wanna go?" He asks pointing at it.

"If you can keep up." She smirks.

"Girl don't you know who my daddy is, of course I can keep up." He sucked his teeth telling her.

She laughs taking off her heeling putting then on the ground in front the booth. "Come on, come on!" She rushes Jey.

Stepping on the platform they start the game, dancing and following the steps together. They almost looked like they were practicing this for months.

Hitting every move and piece Jey watched as Leanne tore the place down. He was honestly shocked that she could even do this and even more shocked that she did it with such ease.

Soon enough the dance ended that their points were scored. Leanne's being higher than his as he missed a few steps.

"Woo! Still got it." She cheers putting her hands up.

"I gotta admit you got it down." He praises.

"Of course I do I'm the queen of this, might as well bow down Jey Jey." She waves her hand up as a queen would to people looking on.

"All hail the queen." He bows playfully.

"Thank you thank you, mwah." She says blowing a fake kiss.

Jey picks up the heels on the floor stepping in front her kneeling down.

"Put your feet out." He says. Following suit he slides the heel on her feet strapping and tying it around her calve like she had it before.

Doing it with the next he gently put it down. Taking her hand once more.

"Wanna get something to eat?" Jey then asks.

"Sure, I could eat."

Leaving the arcade games Leanne saw a few more she'd like to play before they left but her stomach was starting to growl telling her she needed food.

The restaurant had the same look as the arcade just less galaxy more dark modern, there was a contrasting bit of white with the lights but that was it. The rest was either dark or a lighter stained wood.

Jey lead her over to a table, holding the chair for her as she sat down getting a Thank you in return.

As he sat down Leanne couldn't help but admire the view out the window they sat at. She hadn't even realize the building was this tall because it matched the height of the sky scraper next to them. By now it was dark and the lights from building and the night sky was all that was left.

"Isn't it beautiful." Leanne gushes looking out.

With his eyes on her Jey replies, "It sure is."

Feeling his stare a light blush formed on her ears as they went red. Noticing this a boyish smile crept his face.

"What's wrong with you?" Leanne asks.

"You're blushing." Jey points out.

"I am not." She answers shaking her head.

"Your ears says otherwise." He answers.

Covering them she laughs, "I hate it so much."

"Don't cover it its cute," Jey says taking one of her hands in his.

"I should've had my hair down." She grumbles.

Chuckling he lifts her palms placing a kiss on the outer side of hands. "I like your blush it's adorable."

"I hate it, it's why my family calls me bunny." She answers.

"Bunny huh?" He answers.

"Yeah, my mom told me when I was four I had a crush on a boy and my ears lit up instead of my eyes." She tells him.

He laughs lightly, "I like it, it suits you."

"Don't go calling me bunny, Jey." She points at him.

"Why not?" He furrows his eyebrows.

"Because I like when you call me mama." She replies in a sultry tone of voice.

This time Jey felt the blush form on his cheeks as he looks away with a grin.

"Your turn." She laughs at him.

He only grins looking back at her. They found eachother just staring at eachother. Jey couldn't fathom how unbelievably lucky he was to be here right now, with Leanne, getting her to blush at his words, laugh and goof off with him.

He admired her in many ways also, aside from her looks he loved her ethic with everything, she was always so sure and bold with what she wants. He knew she was headstrong and independent and he loved that about her, so getting her to go out with him like this he wanted to spoil her rotten, make her feel taken cared of and treated.

So in occasion he bought their most expensive wine and made sure to have the top chef in the kitchen preparing their foods, even if it meant he had to play a few thousand extra.

On the other hand Leanne felt herself enjoying everything about this night, the games, the conversation, Jey's attention and affection. He had made it his mission to have some form of physical touch with her all night.

Usually she wasn't one to be touchy but whenever Jey held her she felt at ease, it felt right and she loved every bit of it.

As Jey was about to speak again a waitress came over. "Hi, sorry for the wait, welcome to Zone Out Lounge Restaurant, can I take your orders."

Making their orders of a medium rare stake (for Jey) and a tray of muscles and sushi (for Leanne), they got their bottle of wine and sipped on it as they spoke.

"So, what got you into wrestling?" Jey asks.

"You're aren't gonna forget that are you?" Leanne shook her head.

"You told me you'd tell me one day." Jey defends.

"Alright, I wasn't a kid that grew up on it, but I got into it when I was in highschool going to college." She starts.

"Its kind of complicated actually but I had just moved in with my dad, and we were in Florida, I started freshman year really late by the way and admin didn't have any other place that to squeeze me into a small room with two sisters." She explains.

"Let me guess, Jesse and Stacy?" He asks.

"Yep, one insane sister and one completely opposite. Anyway those two were obsessed with wrestling and so every week u had to listen to JR and Jerry on commentary and hear everyone rip Stephanie a new one of simply existing. I never paid attention to it until I got bored a night and couldn't sleep, so I stayed up and just happened to watch it and then, a couple years later I'm signing my first contract with wwe and getting in a wrestling ring." She says.

"You know it's crazy because I was supposed to be studying for a fashion major." She comments.

"I mean you got the fashion part down." He says motioning to her making her chuckle.

"I don't know, it just surprises me everytime I think about it because one night literally changed my life you know." She says.

"Yeah, same here, Jimmy and I were working for a moving company kinda thing, moving office furniture in and out of building everyday from 6 to 5 in the evening. One day he got a call from our uncle Umaga and he was like I'm headed to Houston if you wanna do this come with me, if not just know I'm not helping y'all with nothing after that. I woke up at like 5 to my brother calling down my phone and telling me to pack up. I just followed suit and here I am." He explains.

"Its weird how such irrational decisions got us here though." Leanne comments.

"If it got me in front of you, here, now, I'd do it thirty seven more times, baby." He tells her.

Smiling widely, Leanne licks her lips looking at him.

"Come here." He tells her.

Looking at him confused, Jey held her in a gaze that basically ordered her to follow his words.

Getting out her seat she walks over to him, he parted his legs letting her step in, putting his hands on her hips she sat down on his lap, wrapping an arm around his shoulder for support.

Jey took her other hand kissing her palm a few time before looking at her.

"Why'd you call me here?" She asks even though she knew the answer.

"I wanted you closer to me." He answers, his voice low making her squeeze her thighs together slightly.

Feeling her slight movement on him, Jey looks down at her legs, cupping his palm on her knee he ran his hand up her leg putting his hand in the middle of her thigh gripping the skin slightly.

"This ok?" He looks up at her with dark eyes and a matching tone of voice.

Leanne knew the only sound she could make in this moment would be a moan of she opened her mouth so sucking in her buttom lip she only nods.

Jey held back the smirk as he felt her body hot, her nipples hardened against the leather fabric of her dress letting him see the effect that the small act did to her.

His other hand that wrapped around her waist held the sides of her ass rubbing his palm soothingly.

"What about this?" He moves his hand up further slipping it under the dress now.

"Jey." Leanne warns, unfortunately for her, her voice came out in more of a whine than serious.

"What? I'm only asking you baby?" He tells her in her ear. His breathe fanning her skin making her feel hot.

Reflexively her thigh tightened, "open your legs Leanne." He orders.

"Jey.."

"Now." He orders.

A whimper left her mouth, as she opened up her leg Jey slide his hand up more feeling the fabric of her lacey underwear.

Another whimper left the woman when she felt his finger make contact with her clothed folds.

"Mm, I can feel you wet through the panties mama." He tells her in her ear.

Leanne grips his shoulder feeling him flick his finger over the already sensitive area.

"Jey..." Leanne moans in his ear quietly.

"Mhm, what do you want baby?" He replies rubbing his finger over her pussy.

"Mm...uh." She breathes shaky.

"Words, mama." He answers.

"Finger me please." He smirks at her small voice pleading in a soft moan.

Moving the fabric aside, Jey felt the wetness of her pussy coat his fingers immediately. Teasingly he massaged the nub of her clit lightly making her dig her nails into her arm.

"Stop teasing me." She demands.

Laughing lightly, at the attitude and rude expression Leanne goes to speak but it turns into a light moan as he stuck a finger in.

Slowly pumping in and out he sticks in another finger. The arm around his shoulder for support held onto the side of his neck as she bowed her head in between the crotch of his neck and shoulder.

Her other hand held one of her breasts as she moaned into his skin.

Letting her adjust Jey thrusts his fingers in and out of her at a good pace, her moans picked up getting louder instead of breathless.

"Shh, you don't want them hearing you." Jey tells her.

To stifle the moan Leanne sucks on Jey's neck, a light moan left him as she left the little love bites on him.

Her thighs tightened making Jey spread them forcefully, thrusting faster.

"Ah...Jey, I'm gonna cum, don't stop." She moans.

Motivated by this he kept his pace curling his fingers, rolling her hips onto his fingers, Leanne remained a moaning mess for him.

Her body twitches as she bite the collar of his jacket moaning into it to stifle the noise, her walls tighten around Jey's fingers as he feels the gush of cum soaking his fingers.

Slowing his pace gradually, he let her come down from the high. Lightly messaging her sensitive clit.

Lifting his hand he licks his fingers clean, "you taste better than I imagined mama." He kisses her neck as he says.

She didn't know what else to say  but breathlessly getting out, "can we go now?"

Jey only chuckles, "let me treat you first ok?"

Biting back a large smile with a small grin she nods.

Getting of his lap, Jey brought her chair closer to him as their food arrives and they continue their night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 89 5
*โ€ข.ยธโ™ก "๐™„ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™œ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š๐™ง๏ฟฝ...
974 19 8
It was her vacation break and she had decided to go down to the beaches of Florida. There she ended up meeting someone whom she had a great connectio...
2.2K 159 7
Jaded by her fiancรฉ's disinterest in her ambitions to become a professional wrestler, Delilah Parrish's life takes an interesting turn when one of WW...
28.3K 843 27
this only my second story so chill on me๐Ÿ˜ญ, but enjoy ๐Ÿฉท for all my uceyjuceyhoochies๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿซถ