Worlds Apart | Rusame |County...

By Tigress4069

Russia is making his way to the central capital, but on his way he meets/comes across a strange new friend. W... More

Prologue | Chapter 0
Helmridge | Chapter 1
Helmridge Market | Chapter 2
Run In | Chapter 3
Two Beds | Chapter 4
Food | Chapter 5
Suprise Assault | Chapter 6
{ Not A Chapter }
Quiet Sobs | Chapter 8
Idea | Chapter 9
Rope | Chapter 10
Afanasy | Chapter 11
Awake | Chapter 12
{NC} {Something Random / A Bit Of Art}
{ More Art / Doddles }
Maldito Caballo | Chapter 13

Silver Eyes | Chapter 7

46 4 6
By Tigress4069

So- I just like re-read some of the story and I saw a handful of errors (like sentences worded weird or wrong or getting repetitive-) so I'm probably going to just go back and adjust things. (But maybe not idk- I may be to lazy XD)

I am praying that it doesn't notify you every time I do though cause that would probably get annoying..

Also you don't have to like go back and re-read or anything this is just for my mental + probable future reader etc-

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???'s Pov:

"So uh- um." He tried to start conversation but failed terribly.

We continued to walk in silence. A few people gave me strange looks as we walked.

My tail and ears drooped a little.

...

The guard finally stops walking, placing down the crate he was carrying.

He wipes the sweat on his forehead turning to me.

His eyes study me, noticing my slight change of mood, looking around he sees the other people. Then looking back at me, seeing my discomfort.

I stare at the ground. But look up a little when I hear him speak.

"Hey- let's go sit over there. Ok?" He says pointing over to a spot behind the stable. He sounded a bit more confident when speaking to me this time.

I'm unsure on what to do so I just nod my head, following him as he starts to walk again towards the spot he pointed out.

There was a pile of discarded crates and boxes + hay behind the stables.

The guard climbs up onto one of the boxes higher up sitting down. (But not like the top, just a bit higher than normal ground). After a while of standing in place I decided to sit on one of the lower crates.

"Soooooo- um-"

"..."

"What are you?" He asked, his eyes sparkled with curiosity.

I cringe inside, not responding, bringing my knees up to my chest. My ears bend back a little, and my tail twitches irritably.

His eyes widened, noticing my mood change again he quickly apologies, "S- Sorry that was out of line of me-"

"Do you um- have a name?" The guard asks. I still don't respond, staring blankly ahead.

An uncomfortable silence overcame them.

The guards' eyes widen when they realize. "I just realized I never I never told you my name!!" I glanced up at him a little with a skeptical look.

"Let's restart-"

"My name's Kazakhstan, nice to meet you." He then adds, "Sorry for bombarding you with questions earlier.."

As I looked at him I noticed he has two different eye colors, one of his eyes were a dark brown and the other was yellow like the tall man's but his were a bit lighter and brighter.

He wore a simple uniform like the first guard I met. But his was just slightly different. It had a stitched sun on the left shoulder, and was a bit dustier/dirtier than the other guards whose was clean and sleek.

He also had short blue hair, and a pair of goggles hanging from his neck. He had a warm welcoming, bubbly energy.

"Sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier- that wasn't my intent. I've just never seen/met someone like you before." He says truthfully, looking a little guilty.

He looked like he wanted to say more but was distracted when they heard a little bit of commotion near the front of the stable, near the caravan. My ear twitches hearing the noise.

...

Russia's Pov:

I move out of the way just in time before the attacker can hit me.

North Korea is quick to act sideswiping the attackers leg making them fall to the floor with a grunt.

They try to get up but North Korea steps on their back pinning them down. He crouches down next to their head, studying their face.

As this goes on I look back at the alleyway making sure there were no other thugs. When I see no one else making another attempt to attack us I turn back to North Korea and the attacker.

"Get off me you bastard-" The thug growls.

I notice the bat he tried to hit me with spiraled out on the ground a bit away from me, I go to pick it up and as I do I hear North Korea questioning him, his foot still planted in his back keeping him pinned.

As I pick up the bat and examine it, I hear the attacker growl, "As if I would tell you anything-"

The bat was simple, nothing special about it, pretty light and easy to swing.

I discard the bat, tossing it back on the ground.

I walk back over to NK and the attacker. I crouch next to him. He looks at me with a bewildered look, but when he realizes what I'm doing his eyes widen.

I push his shirt sleeve up, revealing a black tattoo on his left shoulder.

The tattoo design was two snakes. Their backs facing each other making a harpish shape, then going in between the two snakes going through their chests was what looked like a wooden spike. When I took a closer look I notice the snakes had white eyes.

Looking up from the tattoo I ask, "Who do you work for?"

"I don't know what you're talking about-" He growls.

North Korea puts more pressure on his back, making him wince.

"Fine- fine- i'll tell you." He reluctantly groans.

'He was fast to break-'

"I work for Silver Eyes."

"And what is Silver Eyes exactly?"

"It is an underground organization that is stationed here."

"Why would this Silver Eyes send you to attack me?"

"Because you took some precious cargo from them."

When I realize what they're talking about I give him a cold glare, which makes him shrink back.

"I paid for him fair and square." I say in a cold flat voice. North Korea looks at him quizzingly, a bit confused.

"It was wor-"

North Korea cuts him off, looking over at Russia with a worried look.

"If I may ask- what did you do my lord to anger this 'organization'?"

"He took precious cargo!!" He shouts glaring at me. I glare back coldly then look back at North Korea.

"I'll explain later-" I state dryly.

"Well, we're getting it back either way." Me and the guard look down at him, gaining our attention once again. He had a smirk plastered on his face.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask, narrowing my eyes.

"While you're here wasting your time here with me, there are others retrieving what you took from us." My eyes widen, seeing my reaction he starts to laugh.

It then seemed to click in the guards mind on what I took to piss off the organization.

"Don't tell me-"

He looked at me hoping that I would tell him he was wrong. When Russia doesn't say anything denying his quiet question. He lets out a troubled breath, cursing.

Right when North Korea lightens the presser on his foot slightly the thug throws up an elbow, catching North Korea off guard, pushing him off him, and clumsily scurrying away. Almost falling in the process. North Korea gets up to chase him but I grab his shoulder stopping him.

"We have more important things to worry about right now." North Korea lets out a grunt, looking away clenching his fists.

...

We quickly made our way back to the stable.

North Korea tried to assure me everything will be fine, saying that the other guards know what they're doing and won't let anything happen.

Silence overcame us as we ran.

...

I don't know why I cared so much about the slave. They've only been with us for about three days or two and a half-..

But I can't help feeling drawn towards them..

I shake my head, staring ahead as we run my mind swimming.

It's probably just that I don't want that money to go to waste, and let them go back to that organization...

Вот и все... верно?

Верно...?

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors Note:

YAY Another long awaited chapter!!! I hope you liked it- Sorry it was a little rushed though. I am struggling a bit with writer's block and wording etc rn- I am trying to make it go slower and build character development etc but it's kinda hard T-T, if you have any tips for me please let me know. I'd love to know your thoughts!!

Kazakhstan has arrived!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Wow 134 reads!!! Thank you!!!

Quick Drawing I Made:

WELP- Time to disappear!! *Poof*

Word Count: 1353

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1.4K 51 8
Soviet Union recently had been fighting this brain splitting headache he's just acquired. His poor lover was completely out of the loop about it, but...
4.9K 163 15
Ink pretends to be mute at his new highschool, and makes a few new friends. But something happens one day, sending Ink into a state of fury and anger...
2.7K 148 29
In this world, countries and humans live together, and there are powers given to the countries at birth/appearance. There's a group in Europe that mu...