Terra Nova (Oc x reader)

De sognatadocchiaperti

I do NOT own anything from Terra Nova. This is only a fanfiction. - Oc's name is Liam Shannon, the oldest son... Mais

Author note
Oc x reader
Welcome to Terra Nova
First day - Part 1
First day - Part 2
Attacked from Above - Part 1
Attacked from Above - Part 2
A cold - Part 1
A cold - Part 2
Leah Marcos - Part 1
Leah Marcos - Part 2
First Murder in Terra Nova - Part 1
First Murder in Terra Nova - Part 2
Sonic Wave
Azimeth
Memorial Field
Skye
Phoenix Group
Hope Plaza

Dragonfly

34 1 0
De sognatadocchiaperti

"I think Taylor would do anything if he thought it was in the best interest of the colony."

(Scene with the Sixers.)
...
(Scene with Taylor and Boylan.)
...

How many of these do we have to make? Josh asks.

"A few." Maddy tells him. "Okay eight.. Ten." She chuckles. "But it beats digging trenches, doesn't it?"

"Cleaning the hair catcher in your shower beats digging trenches, Maddy." He tells her.

"You're disgusting." She says.

"Well, between trenches, hair catchers and pretty lanterns, i say we celebrate this Harvest Carnival, huh?"

"Harvest Festival." Maddy corrects him.

"And everybody celebrates the day Commander Taylor came through the portal." Zoe says.

"That was good." Maddy tells him.

Jim walks in the door.

"Hey." Elisabeth says

"Hi." He greets. "What's all this?"

"Guess who got the lead in the Harvest play." Elisabeth says.

"Me." Zoe says excitedly looking at him with the fake beard.

"No!" Jim smiles.

"Yeah. Our is gonna be playing none other than Commander Taylor himself." Elisabeth says proudly.

"How about that!" Jim says, then gestures to his jaw. "This is very convincing." He tells her.

"It will be. We're gonna paint it grey." Elisabeth says.

"Where's Liam?" Maddy asks.

"Gave him the day off. He's got a date with Y/n." Jim tells him and Elisabeth jump excited.

"Really!? Yes." She cheers and high five Zoe.

"Dad, can I talk to you?" Josh asks him.

"Yeah, you're still grounded. Good talk, son."

"I know. Can i talk to you in private, please?"

(Scene with Josh and Jim.)
...
(Scene with Mark and Taylor, then Jim.)
(Scene with Jim and Boylan.)
...

You bring Liam outside the fence, you had a small picnic and afterwards walk him to the waterfall.

Not explaining anything you just start undressing and Liam looks at you with raised eyebrows. Once just in your underwear you look at him, finding him staring at you. You chuckle and put a hand on your hips.

"You going to swim in your clothes?" You ask.

His eyes move to yours and widen in panic at having stared at you like an idiot. Clearing his throat, he starts to undress and you chuckle at him.

You walk closer to the edge. Peering over the edge before turning back to him. Only your eyes widening, as you see him in just his boxers, now you stare at him.

He looks up from having put his shirt and pants by your clothes and sees you staring. He chuckles and copy you, by putting a hand on his hips, raising an eyebrow.

You look up at his face and start laughing, throwing your head back clutching your stomach. Liam laughs with you and enjoys that sweet sound leaves your lips. He loved it.

"I'm sorry. I just did not see that. I mean, I knew you strong but geez.." You say gesturing to him, looking him up and down.

"Oh, so you've been imagining me like this." He teases and your eyes widen. You shake your head, trying to hold back your laughter. "Oh, really, never?" He asks coming closer and you bite your lip.

You hold up one finger.

"Maybe just once." You say chuckling, and he laughs.

He walks up beside you and peer over the edges. You grab his hand, and he intertwines your fingers as you start to count down.

"Okay. One, two.. three!" You say and he jumps with you.

You fall into the water and swim back up to the surface. Gasping as you reach it, you see him coming up right after. Shaking his head you exclaim with a laugh, covering your face.

He laughs at you, but then watch you in awe as you run your hand over your face and hair. You open your eyes again and find his eyes on you.

You smirk mischievously before retaliating by splashing water at him. He turns his head and pull his hand up to cover his face. Swimming around a little you just splash at each other and laugh before floating a bit breathlessly you look at him.

Slowly he swims closer to you and you welcome the closeness when you gently lay your hand on his shoulders. His hands find your waist and brings you closer. Staring into each other's eyes, then you smile softly when both look down at each other's lips at the same time.

Your hand glides up his shoulder and neck, playing with the ends of his hair.

"I really want to kiss you." He whispers.

"Then what are you waiting for." You whisper back.

He immediately leans in and captures your lips with his. You kiss him back and run your hand through his hair. Feeling his hand squeezing your waist slightly, he brings you flush against him. You wrap your legs around his torso as he keeps you both standing in the water.

His tongue slides across your bottom lip, asking for entrance and you gladly let him. He glides his tongue into your mouth, starting to explore gently before getting more eager. You match his passion in the kiss as you fight for dominance. Him winning ultimately and you melt into the kiss.

He pulls back breathlessly and looks at you.

"Be mine?" He asks and you smile.

"I already am." You tell him.

He smiles brightly and lean back in to kiss you again.

...
(Scene with Malcolm and Jim.)
...

It's night and when Liam had come back from the date, Jim told him what Boylan had said. Now they were out in the jungle, to dig by the Pilgrim three. They find the skeleton and bring it back to Terra Nova in secret.

Elisabeth and Jim were leaning close to the skeleton on the table as she examines it and Liam was standing at the side with crossed arms, waiting to hear what his mother figure out.

"Judging from the bone structure, id say you have yourself a middle-age male." Elisabeth tells them as she examines the remains. "His right arm missing below the elbow here. Can't tell yet if he lost it before he died or after. It could've been carried away by predators."

"Can you tell how long he'd been buried there?" Jim asks her.

"Uh, going off the decomposition, id say four to six years."

"What about a cause of death?" Liam asks.

"I don't know. But i can tell you this, he could've been shot. That could be a bullet hole, punching through the rib there on its way passing through the body." She tells them. "Did you tell Taylor about this yet?"

"We weren't planning on it." Jim says.

"Why not?"

"When Boylan told me where to find the body, he thought he was talking to Taylor." Jim tells her. "Well, it seemed like he was threatening to use it to expose Taylor somehow."

"Well, you don't think Taylor killed him?"

"I think Taylor would do anything if he thought it was in the best interest of the colony. Right now we just need some answers, starting with who this was." Jim tells her.

"Yeah. Alright. I'll do what I can."

"Thanks. Just do it quietly." He then tells her.

"Not even Y/n?" Elisabeth asks them looking at Liam.

Liam sighs.

"I don't want her to have to keep something like this from him." He tells her and she nods understanding.

...
(Scene with Mark and the soldiers getting ambushed by Sixers.)
...
(Scene with Boylan and Jim. Liam is there. Then Taylor comes too.)
...
(Scene with Zoe, Leah and Maddy.)
...
(Scene with Malcolm and Taylor.)
...
(Scene with Taylor, Wash and Mark.)
(Scene with Maddy and Mark.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Jim. Liam with them.)
...
(Scene with Boylan and Jim. Liam is there too.)
...
(Scene with Malcolm and Elisabeth.)
...
(Scene with Jim, Elisabeth, Taylor and Malcolm. Liam there too.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Jim at home with the kids.)

Liam smiles as listens as his little sister practices her script for the play.

...
(Scene with Malcolm and Taylor.)
...

You walk to the festival, patting down your dress a little as you walk. Smiling and nodding in greeting at everyone you see they all smile and wave to you so you wave back.

Liam was standing with his mom and Josh when he heard someone call out for you.

"Y/n!" Leah shouts and you turn to the sound. Smiling broadly you see her running toward you.

Liam turn and freeze when he sees you, staring at you in awe. You were beautiful, you were always beautiful, but today was the first time he saw you dressed up in a dress. It was a simple white linen dress.

You lean down and open your arms as Leah runs to you. You compliment her on her outfit for the play. Liam watch you with a soft smile on his face.

Maddy calls out for Leah to come get ready and she goes to her. You stand up and when you turn slightly you see Liam walking toward you. You smile and go to meet him halfway.

"Hey." He says.

"Hi." You tell him and walk up to him.

You stand up on your toes and kiss him. He smiles at you when you pull away.

"You look beautiful." He tells you.

"Thank you, it was my mother's. Skye isn't a dress girl, I don't often wear dresses but for special occasions I like to wear something that was my mom's." You tell him, patting the dress a little.

"It's nice." He then leans closer and whispers to you. "But I like your scrubs too." He says and you chuckle.

He kisses you and tug your hand to follow him back to his mother. She was very excited to see the two of you together.

...
(Scene with Malcolm, Taylor and Wash.)
...
(Scene with Maddy and the kids. The play at the festival.)

You sat beside Liam, your hand in his as you played with his fingers while you watched the play with a smile on your face. The two of you sat on the other side of Josh from his parents.

When the kid that plays Philbrick comes out and Liam sees that he has only one arm, he turns to glance at his father who turned to him too.

Jim turns and talks to his wife about it and Josh reminds them it's a play going on so they go to leave. Jim gives Liam a wave to tell him he could stay with you, so he does.

...
(Scene with Malcolm, Taylor, Wash and Mark following the dragonfly to the Shannon's house.)
...
(Scene with Elisabeth and Jim.)

"Now tell me where Liam is." He tells Elisabeth when they take Jim.

She glares at him, but then sigh and nod to toward the play.

He tells Wash to go get him discreetly.

Wash comes up to Liam and poke his shoulder to get his attention. He turns to her, frowning a little at her and when she nods toward Taylor he sees him standing there crossed arms with a few soldiers, waiting for him. His mother with him, but not his father.

You turn and see Wash standing there and then Liam turn to you.

"What is it?" You ask.

"I'm not sure, but I have to go." Liam says and gives you a quick peck on the forehead before standing up and following Wash.

You turn to Josh and he shrugs, both of you then turn back to the play.

Liam walks up to Taylor, he glances at the soldiers who seem focused on him more than usual. Giving him an idea of what's happening, but he still asks.

"Sir?" He asks.

"You're under arrest, I'm charging you and your father with conspiracy and endangering the well fare of this colony." He says and Liam listens as he crosses his arms with a blank look. "We found evidence in your house that proves you've been communicating with the Sixers. You're working for Mira. You and your father are the spies."

Liam just looks at him. A soldier walks up to Liam but he stops him with a hand gesture.

"There will be no need for that. I'm coming." He tells him, but the soldier looks at Taylor. "Not in front of Y/n." He then adds and Taylor glance over his shoulder to see you looking over at them.

Taylor nods and wave the soldier away.

Liam walks with them, a soldier on each side of him in case he tries something, but Liam just follows, not making a fuss. The soldiers take him to his father and they lock them up.

...
(Scene with Jim and Taylor. But add Liam.)

"I would fight." Jim answers him.

"We will fight." Liam says and Jim nods to his son.

...

Liam, Jim and Taylor come back and Elisabeth turns to them, from where her, Malcolm, Mark and Wash was waiting.

"Jim? Liam?" She asks.

"It's okay. We're okay." Jim reassures her.

"The Shannon's are free to go." Taylor tells Wash and Mark.

"I thought you said that they were the Sixers spies, sir?" Wash says.

"I was mistaken. Our spy is still out there somewhere."

"But the dragonfly led us straight to their place." Malcolm says.

"It followed a specific frequency. Apparently, the very same frequency emitted by Shannon's pistol charger. Wash, you and Reynolds are dismissed." Taylor tells them.

Then he turns to Elisabeth.

"My apologies for the misunderstanding." He tells her. "Even here in paradise, we're victimised by technology. Enjoy your evening." He then says, addressing the three.

The three of them go back to the festival.

(Scene with Malcolm and Taylor.)
...

(Scene with Elisabeth and Jim, then the rest of them.)

Liam turns to you as you walk up them. He hold out his hand and you take it. He pulls you into him and you laugh as you dance with him.

Taylor walks on stage, you and Liam turn to it and step closer to his family.

(Scene with Taylor's speech.)

"I delivered him." You tell Liam about the new baby, and he turns to you in awe.

"You're incredible." He tells you and you shake your head with a chuckle, leaning into him as he wraps his arm around you.

...
(Scene with Lucas.)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
51K 2.3K 30
Riley wasn't her real name. At least, she didn't think it was. All she had left was her amber necklace. Since her accident, she can't remember anythi...
469K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
54.6K 2.3K 34
That one botched spell had really messed up your life. Not just your life but the whole multiverse as well. And now it is falling apart. You must wor...