Doll Master ( Dr.Jeon ) || JK...

By jeons_saram

Horror is consuming her mind, her entire world seems to be collapsing before the man who is standing infront... More

* TW *
~ Prologue ~
Chapter - ONE
" Pre - Chapter Two "
CHAPTER - TWO
Chapter - THREE
Chapter - FOUR
Chapter - FIVE
Chapter - SIX
Chapter - SEVEN
Chapter - EIGHT
Chapter - NINE
Chapter - TEN
* NOTE - NOT A CHAPTER *
Chapter - 10.5
Chapter - ELEVEN
* Note and Visuals *
Chapter - TWELVE
Chapter - 12.5
Chapter - THIRTEEN
Chapter - FIFTEEN
Chapter - 15.5
Chapter - SIXTEEN
Chapter - 16.5
Chapter - SEVENTEEN
Chapter - EIGHTEEN
Chapter - 18.01 ( Fractured )
Chapter - NINETEEN
Chapter - TWENTY
Chapter - 20.5

Chapter - FOURTEEN

10.6K 552 313
By jeons_saram

" Y/N "

Denial. That's what i have learned to capture within the small skull of my head. Denial. Always, every time about everything.

This is a tendency that i built since my childhood. A tendency of pushing every single thing away which makes me feel like iam fortunate person in this world .

Because iam not. Every time in my life, i started thinking that i was lucky and my life was going to be better, i was proved wrong. Every single time i thought everything is going on a right track and i will have the peace i want in my life, i was immediately put into the wrong track and run into the same circles of misfortune.

That's why i started doing the ' deny, no attachment, keep your expectations low' kind of actions.

Because every time i got attached to anything or anyone in my life , i was got backstabbed by those peoples so harshly. It happened both in case of friendship, or in case of the two guys whom i dated.

This is the main factor that pushed me to deny everything i ever wanted with him. Him, the wicked psychopath who has turned my whole world upside down. Him, the sinful doctor who has
corrupted my body and soul with the mixture of his sins. Him who is now my fiancee and always has been my Master.
Dr.Jeon freaking Jung Kook!

In the past, when i didn't know who Dr.Jeon was, the very first day when my stalker aka him had a stormy entry in my life, since that night, i kept pushing and pushing myself to accept that i didn't want him. I kept pushing my thoughts to make it imprint in my brain cells that everything that was happening with him, was happening due to a temporary sort of physical attraction and his forceful activities.

Then when i saw Dr.Jeon, built a crush on him, i also never tried to approach him until, until i got to know i was going to be engaged to him. Yes there were a lot of factors such as, that time i thought Dr.Jeon was a different person and as my stalker was dangerous, he would harm Dr.Jeon if i approached him by my own. But there was this reason too, where i thought if i got close to him, he must be taken away from my life. So i kept acting i wasn't that interested in him.

I did acting a lot. Both times. Both with  my stalker and fiancee. To my stalker, i said i didn't want him. To my fiancee, i said iam lucky to have him. But neither time, i admitted that i was so much into them that it was doing bad kind of torture inside my head.

Wait no, it's not them. It's him. It's him, always him.

Now as i know, the two men i wanted is actually one, now i just keep getting one single reminder. That is, i actually wanted him. I couldn't recognize him but still i was only ever attracted to him. Only him.

This information scares me to death now.

And i don't even want to get started the paragraph which title might be,

" Y/N the blinded dumb pathetic woman".

Yeah. I have never felt this dumb and blinded before. If i wasn't, then why the hell did i not recognize Jung Kook? Why didn't i get the hint that he was the same masked man who had fucked me several times before? Why didn't i recognize him even after having his dick buried so deep inside me as my fiancee?

Okay. I can blame him for this too. Lets just blame him for everything.

He is so fucking manipulative. And has the acting skill that deserves Oscar. Seriously! The way he played with my mind, the way he changed his whole appearance and changed his voice too, the way he acted like an innocent bunny, giving me doe eyes and calling me Melody! How could i not fall for his trick? How could i not think he is just an Innocent looking gentleman who just liked a little rough time in the bed! Not the man who had deep voice and liked to hunt me down while wearing a mask.

Wow! What an absolutely stupid way to console oneself!

Yeah. Whatever. And what was about to done, is already done. He made sure to do it so well.

Not only did he played with my mind and body, but also he made sure to do something more dangerous which can't be undone by any means now.

That is, making me addicted to him. Making me have non describable feelings for him.

Yeah i know he is a manipulative bastard, a cold blooded psychopath. I know his family has a history of serial killer who happens to be his own uncle. I know his brain is always having weird thoughts such as playing with the fresh organs of human.

But still, still i can't deny the fact that, i can't avoid him, kick him out of my life anymore. I don't know what to name this feelings but the way he has me wrapped around his finger, it's nearly impossible to break that hold.

Maybe it's because the way he treats me. The way he takes care of me like nobody ever did before. Maybe it's because the way he pulls me closer to his embrace and whispers sweetest thing alive into my ear. Maybe it's because the way he makes my fantasies come true and then after breaking me apart, he collects every single broken part and cherish them in way as if it's his only given mission in this world. As if he worships me while ignoring every other thing that belongs to the universe.

I don't know what i feel for him anymore. He says he loves me. But i don't know what love even means. I have never been in actual love . How am i supposed to know what love means?

And how did he know that what he feels for me is love and not anything else?

I can't say, can't predict the way he might have find out that he loves me. Iam sure his definition of love is  psychotic, just like him.

But whatever the case, the fact remains in the end that, i actually need him. I need Dr.Jeon Jungkook more than i want him.

That's right. He didn't have any right to entry in my life like that. Let alone holding an important place in my life. Yet, he is here, digging his throne to the ground of my life like a mighty king and showing me exactly why i need to be under his mercy.

Yeah, so, despite of how a bloody psychopath he is, how a maniac, absolute lunatic he is, still iam unable to leave him.

He made sure of that.

That's why iam still wearing the ring of his name and is not trying to break the engagement off. Not that it would be easy for me to break it off but yet, i think i could try. But here iam, not even trying to throw away the ring from my finger and making a decision of not spending my entire life with Jung Kook.

It's a really bold decision. I know i might regret about it in future. But iam under his bodo spell for now. Willing to sing and dance like a Doll, like his Doll.

And he is sure as fuck, is my Master now. I admit it. I admit it despite of hating this fact. But i admit to be his Doll.

Okay, enough of my complicated thoughts. Lets get back to the current situation for now.

Currently iam standing inside the house of my parents, the car waiting for me and Jung Kook outside as we have to leave for the town soon.

Jung Kook is currently sitting with my father, saying impressive things to my father which has my father amused.

Such a people charmer Jung Kook is!

But only i know how fake the charming personality and acting is.

It's nine pm in the night, as we reached to our house about an hour ago. We went to meet Jung Kooks parents first and then came to here.

Yeah our departure was supposed to be one more days later. But today morning, we got an urgent text, both he and me separately from our college which said all the teachers, students, stuffs and doctors must attend the college tomorrow because there has been some issues in there.

So we had to pack up one day earlier and leave the cottage behind.

Speaking of cottage, i still have hit marks on my ass cheeks which irritates me every time i try to sit. And it's all because of my another stupid decision of tying him up in the bed and teasing him. I knew he would punish me for what i was doing with him but still, i did that anyways.

Iam a little challenge maker and risk taker i know.

So last day after he punished me by leaving me tied up in the morning and then whipping my ass with that leather  whip, then he fucked me for three rounds in the morning. He did it until and unless i was a total mess and couldn't even walk for the whole day because of how sore i was and had exhausted muscles of thighs. And oh i also ended up with a sprained ankle while trying to get away from him because i couldn't just take it anymore.

He surely did the after care like he always do. But still my whole body was in pain for the whole day yesterday. And so, i begged him not to try anything last night with which he had agreed saying,

" It's okay baby. I care for your health more than i care for my dicks demand. But can you put me to sleep while cuddling and singing song for me? You know i can't sleep otherwise. As much as i would like to stay up and watch you sleeping like an Angel, but i think i want to dream with you for now. By sleeping together. "

And yeah i ended up singing for him while he slept burying his head to my tits.

.
.
.
.

- Y/N, iam going to miss you girl. Pray for me so that next year i can get admitted to your college. I will become your Junior okay?

Roze speaks to me while taking the sip from her drink as i look at her and reply to her,

- Sure sister. But take my suggestion. Do not study in our college. Or any medical. The sector is hella stressful. And there are some psycho doctors out there too. I already met one. I am confident that there are others too.

I throw the dark joke at Roze as she raises her brow and ask me,

- What do you mean by psycho doctor? Whom did you meet? It's not Jung Kook for sure. He is the nicest guy around. So who is bothering you? Don't tell me it's your stalker who is a doctor in your college? Oh my God! I definitely should talk to Jung Kook and let him know about it. You're in danger y/n!

I laugh, not being able to control it.

Yeah, like everyone else, my sister can never predict what actually Jung Kook is.

And oh, i still didn't tell her that Jung Kook is actually that stalker on whom i reported a file in the police station. Roze was there with me that time so it's normal for her to worry for me.

But iam not ready to reveal the truth to her yet. I don't think it's a right time. I will tell her about everything once i get the right opportunity. Until then, my poor sister will keep thinking that her brother in law is there for me to take care of me, when actually, her brother in law is the one who is the actual danger.

So i clear my throat as i speak towards Roze,

- Don't worry my girl. The problem has been sorted out. And it's all okay now.

- Is it because that officer helped you? Officer Yoongi? Oh you never give an update about the case by the way.

Roze speaks to me as i immediately remember that, officer Yoongi is actually none other than Jung Kooks friend.

Yeah, it was a damn coincidence that i ended up going to Jung Kooks friend and no where else. Same friend who has helped him to fake his stalker selfs death and helped him to fool me.

Jung Kook has told me about Yoongi the other night when i asked him about the officer. Because i was so confused that why would an officer lie to me and tell me my stalker was dead ?

Then Jung Kook described me how Officer Yoongi was actually a friend and also a doctor at the same time while being a cop.

Yeah. His friend is complicated and manipulative like him. That's why they are friends actually.

As iam about to open my mouth to speak something to Roze , suddenly the surprising appearance of someone in the room stops me.

And it's none other than the evil himself about whom Roze was just talking.

Doctor slash Officer Min Yoongi.

- Hello miss Y/N. I hope you're doing well ?

Roze immediately drops her drink from her hand seeing Yoongi as she take two steps behind me.

Now what's wrong with her? And what's officer Yoongi doing here?

So i open my mouth and ask him politely,

- Officer! What are you doing here?

- I invited him Doll. Since i told him i got engaged, he wanted to meet my fiancee officially. So i invited him over tonight to meet us before we leave.

Jung Kook come from my side and tells me while placing a hand over my shoulder and pulling me closer to him.

Then directing his speech to Yoongi, Jung Kook speaks,

- Meet my beautiful wife, hyung. The most elegant, the most gorgeous, the love of my life, my beautiful little wife, Y/N.

.
.
.

An hour later, after everyone is done with the dinner, i stand beside Jung Kook as i watch officer Yoongi staring at my sister like she is the only thing that exist in the world.

- Why is your bad cop friend, looking at my sister like that?

I hiss at Jung Kook as he replies me,

- Like what?

- Like he is going to arrest her and take her to his home instead of taking her to jail? You know what i mean, Jung Kook. Your friend is continuesly checking my sister out in a, ummm, gentleman way. And i don't like the scenario.

Jung Kook looks over Yoongi as he smiles and says,

- Gentleman way huh? Come on Doll, relax. Don't you worry. Yoongi hyung is not a bad person. He is not going to cause any kind of harm to your sister. 

- Excuse me? Bad person? He is your friend. And you said one of your closest who has some defective braincells like you. That's why you two became friends. Because you both have monsters in your head. And you're telling me to not to worry!

I bark at him as he turns me around to face him fully by grabbing my arms and tells me,

- Doll, do you think iam ever going to hurt you?

- Don't you already do?

I tell him without even thinking twice.

He raises his eyebrow, then a annoyed sigh leaves his mouth. But he immediately jerk that off and his eyes soften the next second.

Then placing his hand to my hair and caressing them slowly, he speaks towards me,

- I hurt you as in how? Mentally or physically?

- Both.

I again reply without any delay as he then speaks,

- Both? I see. Lets keep the mental thing aside and talk about physical. Have i ever done anything, hurt you anyhow physically which made you suffer or go through pain and no pleasure? Have i ever did something which only caused you only pain but no pleasure at all ? Answer honestly.

I take a pause to stare at him. I stare into his eyes, so deeply that i feel like iam going to drown there and never can come up.

But then i decide to ask him a serious topic. The conversation which started as his friend checking out my sister is now turned into a topic that includes only he and me. Only us. As if no one else ever even matters.

I don't even bother to look at my mother in the other corner of the room who is, if iam not wrong taking pictures of me and Jung Kook looking at each other and talking.

Ignoring everything, i ask him,

- No. But what if you sometimes in future, you get the feeling of stabbing me or flap my skin open with a knife to see what's inside me, like you always feel for others? What happens then?

- Oh. Okay. I guess we are getting there. Do you have a knife kink baby?

This Bastard! How can he even say something like that in a serious moment like this?

- What! No! Where did the kink term come from? We are having a very serious conversation here. Do not twist the words.

I say in a storm as he laughs. Then tugging my hair behind my ear, he speaks to me,

- Yeah? Okay. Save your this question for later. I will answer it specifically, in exact right way in near future. Once we get to the town, i will find a right time and answer that. Now lets get back to where we were. About hurting you. Mentally. So, do i hurt you mentally?

- Of course. You keep doing that. You did it in the past. You keep doing that. Iam sure even in future, you're going to keep opening up your psychosis to me more and more and will cause me multiple traumas!

- Mmmmh, i love how honest you are. But baby, you are going to accept everything in the end. I know. Your mind will accept me someday soon and it won't bother you at all. Just trust the process. Your mental health is going to be just as fine as your tits. I mean, it's going to be okay. Once you accept the real, raw me wholly, you won't be traumatized at all.

He tells me while adding a wink at the end.

I roll my eyes at him as i speak,

- Yes. Keep dreaming Asshole. And then come to meet me at a mental asylum after five years. You are going to make me insane.

His hand slip from my hair to my waist as he pulls my body closer to him, my face a few inches away from his while he speaks,

- Careful Doll. Don't give me that fucking attitude. Don't even roll your eyes at me. Don't forget we are in public, at your parents house. So don't tempt me to kidnap you from here and take you somewhere near where i will be putting my cock inside your mouth just so you can roll your eyes better. 

I push him away immediately from me as i speak to him,

- Exactly. We are at our parents house. So behave yourself, the Mr.son in law of the house . My mom is watching and clicking pictures too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A hour later, iam sitting inside his car while my whole family is outside and waving me bye. But i don't wave them back because iam hella mad at each of them.

Earlier Jung Kook gave a proposal to my parents saying that he wanted me to move in with him in his apartment. And my ' suddenly turned into modern ' parents gave him permission without even hesitation that he could take their daughter and take care of me on behalf of them.

Okay. I get it, he is the fiancee. But stupid asshole is going to annoy the fuck out of me if he stays twenty four by seven with me. Both in the house and in the college.

Moreover, though i haven't been to his apartment but he literally lives in the  building which is located infront of mine. He can come and go when it's needed. Why the hell would i have to live with him completely together this early?

I have stayed with him, locked and all together, all alone with him for past few days. And i know what a disaster it is to live with him.

All day, all night, he only has one mission. That is to put his dick inside me and fill me up with his cum.

No, iam not complaining about how good he fucks. But my vacation is ending. I can't afford to do that very frequently because i have studies to do.

And the presence of Jung Kook is nothing but a huge distraction to me.

I don't know anything else. My brain says it's not a right time to start living with him permanently. It's stressful.

.
.
.

- Why can't i just stay in my apartment?

I ask him crossing my arms as he replies to me,

- Because i need you to be with me always Doll. And you don't even have to pay rent anymore.

- Iam not broke. I mean my father is not. He can pay my rent just fine.

I add as he goes,

- It's not about you being broke. Just stay with me okay? You have to. If you don't want to leave your apartment. Then fine. Iam going to move in with you.

I know there is no point of talking to him. He once set his mind up that iam moving in with him, means iam moving in with him.

Bloody Bastard!

- You are so fucking annoying. Fine. I will live with you . But know one thing. Iam going to kill you if you put any kind of disturbances while iam studying.

I shout at him as he put his hand to my thighs and tells me with a large smirk,

- Oh Doll. Iam your lecturer Dr.Jeon, ain't i? I will help you with your studies. And you can get extra facilities. Teachers pet...

- Don't talk to me and start the car. I hate you.

.
.
.
.
.

Thirty minutes later, he is driving the car in a smooth way while iam sitting with the ultimate silence.

- Should i book a sauna for us tomorrow? A private one? You look like you need a sauna.

He tells me while running one of his hands to my thighs and driving with another one.

- The only thing that i need is, you to shut up Jung Kook.

I jerk his hand away as he take his hand again to slap my thighs while he asks me,

- Why are you acting like this Doll ? What's bothering you? What's with the mood? 

- I don't know! I don't know. Iam feeling so annoyed. And restless. I don't know!

I shout as he immediately stops the car with a sudden jerk as we both shake inside the car.

- What's with you now? Why did you stop the car?

I ask him with a pissed tone as he looks over me and speaks towards me,

- Get out of the car.

His tone come out calm but my heart skips a beat with the omnious tensions.

i raise my eyebrows and ask him,

- What? Why should i?

- I will fix your mood. Get out of the car first Doll.

- Are you going to abandon me here . Leave me in the middle of no where because i shouted at you?

I ask him with a tensed voice as he growls,

- Oh my fucking Hell ! Why would you always think negative things? Why don't you never trust me? Doll? Do you think i would do something like that? Don't you know i love you? Don't you know i can't fucking see you in any danger! Let alone put you in some!

- I,

- No. Don't say anything. My fault. I couldn't earn your trust yet. But please, do as i say for now. Get off the car and go stand infront of the car hood.

I nod my head and let a sigh falling from my mouth. Then opening the car door, i get off and slowly walk up to the car hood.

Jung Kook kills the engine totally as he also follows me within the next few moments.

Soon both of us stand infront of the car hood. Our eyes locked with each other.

The highway lamp posts make him glowing in the dark and i gulp my saliva down while realizing how gorgeous he is.

No it's not a sudden realization. I know he has been this gorgeous always. But every time i look at him with all my attention, i just keep getting amazed and amazed by discovering how ethereal kind of beauty he holds.

It's not fair! A shadow monster like him shouldn't be this beautiful, ethereal kind of gorgeous.

Hence he is. He is the most beautiful, handsome, a literal God like structure i have ever seen in my life.

- Are you done admiring me Doll? Or should i give you some more time? I can give you time if you want. I will admire you in the meantime.

I immediately pull my glare away from him as i look around the silent dark surrounding and ask him,

- What now? What are we going to do? No. Don't tell me to run. You know i have sprained ankle. And all thanks to you because yesterday while punishing me, i tried to slip away from you after two rounds but you dragged me a little too hard by my ankle and it got twisted. Yeah i know you apologized at least three hundreds time and treated me but still it hurts. I can't run.

He smiles at me, not the creepy kind but still it gives chill throughout my whole body.

Then taking two steps back, he looks at me and tells me,

- Get on the car hood. Sit there, tightly. And spread your legs for me. Now Doll.

I stop for some moment. Think if i should listen to him or do something so that he can go wild on me.

Well yes. Iam a sucker for his wild side. And i love when he goes rough. Iam not ashamed of admitting it anymore.

But i don't get any time to defend or do anything as he comes to me, pulls me up and make me sit on the car hood.

Everything happens so fast as then he parts my legs, stands in between them, grabs me by my chin and crash his lips to mine.

I don't even take a second to kiss him back. Not because iam unable to protest him, but because i fucking like the way his mouth feels against mine.

Kissing him makes me feel less doubtful over him. It always does now because the way he kisses me, it assures me a lot of things. Things like he not only is in my life for physical but also he actually genuinely feels the connection with me.

Jung Kook is a Master on that. Kissing me with everything he has and making me feel like he can never get enough of me, my taste. He kisses me as if he wants to imprint the knowledge to my head that he genuinely, strongly has feelings for me.

- You are angry at me because you don't want to live with me permanently yet Doll ? But i can't live without you, you know that right baby? And, you know there's no point of living separately. I would break into your apartment anyways. Just like always.

He speaks against my mouth, his hot breathes touching my nose and chin as my hands are wrapped around his shoulders, grabbing the fistful of his shirt.

- Yeah. You are a bad,  bad person.

- Mmmh, yet you don't want to let me go. You don't even want to free yourself from me. My precious little Doll.

He speaks against my mouth as i reply,

- Who said that? Probably i do? Probably i want to be freed from you?

- Then, Alas! Doll! A very bad news for you. You can't. You can never get rid of me. Because a true Master never leaves his Doll.

Then his hands goes under my skirt as he immediately finds my penty and drags it down from my body. Removing it completely, he takes the penty on his hand, sniffs it for some moments while holding an eye contact with me. That scenario looks so fucking hot that i already feel my pussy throbbing with needs.

After that, tugging the penty inside his pocket, he starts pulling his belt out as i look at him and tell him,

- I don't think we should do it here. At least lets get inside the car. What if someone passes by and see us like this?

- Nobody is going to pass by here at a time like this Doll. It's literally near midnight . Nobody else has an emergency like you and me so that they need to travel at a hour like this. And you know how empty thus highway stays even in the broad daylight.

- Still. It's so creepy in here. What if some ghosts come out? Or some monsters?

I tell him as a joke as he replies to me,

- Funny! We fucked in a Jungle at midnight. We fucked against a fucking cliff. Now you're suddenly afraid of ghosts? Really Doll?

- I don't know. This place is more spookey than the forest. It gives a strong creepy vibe.

Well, though i was joking but still, it's true that this highway is somehow more creepy than that forest and his cottage.

Or maybe it's just in my brain! I don't know.

- Focus on me only. Focus how alive my cock is for you. Aren't your little pussy so fucking eager to take me inside already?

Jung Kook tells me while unzipping his pants and dragging his cock out.

My gosh! Iam never going to stop drolling over his that monstrous yet mighty cock.

- Yes. I need it. I need your cock Jung Kook.

He kisses me again as he slowly points his cock against my fold and teases me with his piercing.

The piercing on his lips makes it even more erotic as i suck his lips inside my mouth.

Then with a very slow rythm, he pushes himself inside me. Kissing me while rolling his tongues all over my tongue, he slowly moves himself inside me as his hand go down to my chest and slides inside my top to squeeze my boobs.

- What are you doing? This isn't you. You're switching into Dr.Jeon mood?  Dr.Jeon style? Is this some sort of manipulation as well?

- No. Who says it's not me? Who says i always wanna have rough and tough ways with you? Time to time, i want this kind of intimacy too. I want to experience every kind of sex type that exist in this world. And i want you to explore them with me.

Kissing me again he asks me,

- Why don't you like it?

- Yes. It's feeling so nice.

Pulling out his hands from under my top, he grabs the belt from my side which he kept there a few moments ago. Then wrapping it around my neck, he locks the belt and grabs the long portion of it, only to pull it so that it tightens around my neck.

Then looking at my vulnerable state, he thursts inside me with a different kind of rythm that makes me go absolute crazy as he speaks towards me,

- Mmmh, you look so fucking gorgeous with this belt as your choker. Maybe i should really get you a collar for me. A customized one which you will wear all the time.

He leaves the belt, pushes me against the surface of the car hood. Then pulling my top upto my under arms, he lowers himself just so he can place his mouth against my tits.

He drags me by my hip, going deeper than before, which i thought wasn't even possible anymore. He strokes himself inside me, sucks my hard nipple while using his tongue to twist the nipple.

I whimper his name, my hand placed on his hair, grabbing it with the great force.

- Ohh Jung Kook! You're going to be the death of me.

The words slips away from my mouth due to the uncontrollable pleasure he is giving me.

Jung Kook pulls me by grabbing the side of the belt again, crash his mouth against mine as he gives me a long kiss while fucking me slow and deep.

- Don't worry Doll. Every time you will think that iam killing you with my love, i will drag you away from the death and worship you all over again. I won't allow anything to take you away from me. Not even my own madness. Not even my own psychosis.

He says before grabbing my hip and getting wild with his thursts. The more he fucks me, the more my screams increases. I scream through the whole empty highways, in the middle of no where as i keep chanting his name,

- Jung Kook, ohh, please.

He takes his hand down to my pussy, rubs my clit faster as he speaks towards me,

- Tell me, Doll. Who is your Master?

- You...

- Mmmh, call me Master then Doll.

- Ohh, Master...

- Yeah right. Fuck. I can feel your pussy walls tightening like it's going to suffocate my cock. So fucking tight. You're going to come like a good girl for me. Aren't you?

- Yes.

I barely answer, finding my ways to breath through the suffocation due to the belt.

He rubs my clit faster, hitting the spots inside me with his pierced cock as i soon scream and come for him.

- Such a good little girl. Such an obedient Doll. Look how beautifully you came and milked my cock like you're giving it a beautiful bath.

He tells me and the second i finish coming, he takes me to the back seat of his car by carrying me into his arm when we still remain joined.

Once we get inside the car, he slides the seats lower, make enough room so both of us can fit in there.

Then he commands me to get into all fours for him, which i immediately listen to and let him do whatever he wants to do with me.

He fucks me on the backseat then, my knee length skirt hanging around my waist as he fucks me like an animal.

Soon i come a second time for him. And this time he also joins me by moaning my name. He comes all way inside me,  making sure every single last drop is buried deep inside me.

At this point, iam actually shocked that iam not pregnant yet. I know iam in shots and it's not possible now. But the way he fucks me and fills me with his cum, it makes me self conscious sometimes.

The moment Jung Kook finishes coming, he pulls out from inside me.

I expect him to move from behind me but he doesn't move away. Instead he slowly speaks the words towards me,

- Doll, i think, you're getting your periods.

I immediately widen my eyes and force myself to sit up properly from the position. I face Jung Kook, who is still staring at his cock which has blood stains on it.

" Oh my goodness! Just when i think life can't be more embarrassing, the universe just proves me wrong every time! "

I think in my mind and then  immediately apologize to him with a nervous voice,

- I, iam so sorry Jung Kook. My supposed to be date was one more week later. I got it earlier. I didn't even realize it was happening. Iam so sorry.

Jung Kook immediately pulls me closer to him as he speaks to me softly with a bright smile,

- What are you sorry for baby? It's a natural thing. And that's why you were extra pissed off earlier. That's why you were unnecessarily huge type of angry. Because of the hormones.

- Yes. The damned period hormones. Iam sorry.

- Again? What are you apologizing for? I ate your cum, played with your squirt. Now you're embarrassed of some bodily discharge of blood? Come on baby. I love your body and bodily discharges. Yeah you can call me weird, or nasty. But i don't care. Moreover blood is my favorite liquid, i told you right?

- Oh my God! Please. Don't say a word anymore. It's getting way too much creepy. I don't know what to feel about it!

- That's okay. I don't care about the blood. I can still fuck you and paint my whole lower portion red with that. I love to...

I immediately slap my hand against his mouth as i say,

- No sex while iam in periods. Iam not into that. Whatever happened just now, was because i didn't realize. No more discussion about this okay? It's my demand.

- Yeah. Good for you Doll, i always fulfill your demands unless it's something that says i have to leave you and let you go.

Jung Kook grabs a wet tissue from the front of the car. Then making me part my legs even though my strong denial, he wipes everything off and clean me up.

His cum, my cum and blood.

After cleaning me up, i focus on finding a tampon in my bag while Jung Kook stares down at his cock and speaks,

- That's so gorgeous. My cock smeared with your blood and cum. Fuck, i think i will again go hard. And Doll, i think i discovered something right now. I have a blood kink. And the blood has to be yours.

- Jung Kook! Please! No more creepy words. I will faint at this point. And i said, no sex while iam in periods.

- No Doll, you don't have to be in your periods to fulfill the blood kink. Keep this information along with the knife thing i talked about earlier. We are going to try some fun things in future. Once your period ends i mean.

I put my tampon on as i say at a low tone,

- You're scary.

- Iam your lover. And Master as well.

- Stop flirting.

- Stop denying. I can see how your eyes are glttering with excitement. You will love the shit iam going to do. Make yourself mentally prepared for that Doll.

~~~~~~~~~~~

When we reach to Jung Kooks apartment finally , it's past five am in the morning.

My condition is devastated with period cramp and journey. I can't even keep my eyes open when Jung Kook carries me to his apartment in bridal style and takes me directly to his bedroom.

He barely puts me on his bed but the periods cramps at this point gets so wild that i pass out without even looking at the surrounding.

When i wake up from the sleep, i find Jung Kook sitting near to my laying self, slowly messaging my legs with the palm of his hand.

I slowly wake up and look at him as i ask him,

- What time is it?

- Oh you woke up Doll. It's almost seven.
Are you feeling a little better now?

- Yes. Wait, did you message my belly? And waist?

I ask him while watching me being almost naked and barely covered by a blanket.

- Yes. I did everything i knew which would help to reduce your cramps. And oh, i am going to make breakfast. Then you can take medications after the breakfast. And take a leave from college today. I will manage the departments. But i have to go to college. Don't worry, i will be back soon. Make yourself home in the meantime okay baby? 

He tells me as i nod and fall against the soft mattress once again.

.
.
.

Once Jung Kook leaves for the college, i take my forever time to discover his apartment. I roam around every room, check everything inside his apartment.

And guess what i discover while doing so. Bloody wanker has a whole room filled with my various pictures, his masks, his overcoats and gloves.

And a special mention to the portion where he only has the naked pictures of me. Another portion where i look like destroyed by him in every single ways possible in every single photos. Most of them are taken after those wild fucks that we did.

So this is what he did with my photos!

He even has named this room as his  "Special Doll house. "

He also has a big sofa placed there in the room. And it's still wrapped, not used at all. I wonder what is he going to do with that!

I spend my more time while checking his apartment.  And with that,i also discover that he can easily peak into my apartment through his window and if he uses any device, he can probably see everything.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that night, i ask Jung Kook when is he getting my stuffs from my apartment.

Pulling me closer to embrace in the bed, he tells me that he will soon.

I also ask him about the special room. But fucker doesn't reply to me about that at all. He just smiles and says,

" You will get to know about everything when time comes. "

And when the fucking time is coming? I don't know.

The night passes as Jung Kook gives me some message again to deal with my cramps. He also makes me hot chocolate which is without any doubt, the most delicious hot chocolate i have ever had in my entire life.

''''''''''''''''''''''

The next day passes in a regular routine like before always . Same classes, same stresses. Though everything seems same but the teasing of Anala goes to another level this time. She keeps demanding about the details of my life in bed with Jung Kook but well, my lips remains sealed and i successfully disappoint her in that matter.

Well Jung Kook also keep trying to find a chance to corner me anywhere in the college secretly, but i oversmart him every time by sticking always with Anala.

.
.
.
.

The same night, as we go to bed for sleep, Jung Kook starts teasing me by kissing on my neck and we end up being half naked soon enough.

- Jung Kook...

I moan, my body catches on fire as he lick the area of my collarbone.

- I just love the way you always sing my name Doll. You're my Melody indeed.

He kisses the gap of my breasts as i grab him by his hair and tell him slowly,

- You're making me so needy. But you know we can't have sex now. I do not want to explore period sex. It's not my thing.

He sucks one of my nipple hard as he replies to me,

- I still can make you come. I know how sensitive your this nipple is. And you love it when i give you a nipple orgasm.

- How about you? Your needs?

I ask him because i know he will go in the hyper mood if he doesn't get to satisfy his needs tonight.

He attacks my sore nipple with his mouth, which is the dominant one of my body that he always uses to make me come.

He sucks, nibbles, bites my nipple as he tells me,

- I can fuck your tits to make myself come. Fuck! That would be so hot. Iam going to fuck your tits tonight.

Then sliding his tongue over my sensitive nipple, he tells me,

- But first. Lets make you come. Do you know? An orgasm can reduce the cramps and pains of periods?

- Yeah. I heard about that.

- Good thing then.

He replies me and concentrate on my tits,sucking and pressing while using both his mouth and hands. I roll my eyes with his each sloppy suck as i feel an orgasm building inside me.

He keeps doing that, playing with my tits until i come for him while screaming his name.

Once he let me get the bliss of my orgasm, he then immediately removes his pants and hover over me, his knees on the both side of my upper body, his rock as hard cock placed into my upper abdomen.

- Be a good girl for me and do as i say.

Saying that,he leans down and spit on my chest, making me trembling with his action. Then smearing the saliva all over my chest, he tells me,

- Grab your tits, hold them together and make a good little hole for me.

I do that. Looking at his lustful gaze i hold my boobs together and tell him with a lust coated voice,

- Am i doing it right Master?

- Oh! So fucking right my Doll. Now open your mouth. You have to keep your mouth open. I will fuck your tits and your mouth all together.

Holding my boobs, i open my mouth as Jung Kook pushes his cock against the hole that i have created for him. Thursting all way in, hitting my opened mouth with the crown of his cock, Jung Kook groans,

- Ohh fuck. It's so fucking warm and nice. Feels so fucking good. Why the hell didn't i do it earlier? Why did i not fuck your tits sooner? Mmmmh Doll. The way my cock is getting warmed up. Ohh i feel like iam going to come a lot sooner than usual.

He tells me as he again thurst his cock, makes friction between his skin and mind. He also fucks my mouth while fucking my tits, putting half of his length instead my mouth then pulling it out. Then pushing deep until he is hitting the back of my throat.

He fucks my tits and my mouth grabbing the headboard of the bed. He fucks and uses me like his fuck Doll unless he comes inside my mouth and makes me swallow his come with grace.

Once he finishes with his business, he pulls me up and makes me face the big wall mirror that's place in the opposite wall of his bed.

Yeah he has that big mirror and he said he will do something intersting with the presence of the mirror once i get over my periods.

Then sitting behind me while hugging me from the back, he tells me,

- Look how beautiful you're. The pretty glow on your face after swallowing my cum like a good little girl.

He kisses my head as he adds,

- I love you Doll. I love you so fucking much.

~~~~~~~

Another next day comes. Another next day passes after i moved in with Jung Kook. And honestly, staying with him is not as bad as i thought it would be.

The next evening, he takes me out for a dinner date. We have dinner together and then we take a walk around the city.
The winter is slowly saying good bye by this time and i can sense it already.

While taking a walk with him, Jung Kook holds my hand and tells me so many romantic things.

He speaks things like,

- Nobody has ever make me feel like you do, Doll. Trust me. You make me feel like iam living in some sort of dream,a very magical, a very special one. The kind of dreams which a person has just before waking up. But i don't want to wake up Doll. You won't let me wake up, will you?

To his reply, i tell him,

- Aren't you becoming so poetic all of a sudden? Doesn't match with your ' I wanna take a bath on peoples blood ' personality.

- Yeah? Then look what you do to this personality baby. You make me a whole new version of me and i freaking love this version of me.

We stop by the street, facing each other. People are busy passing us in order to reach upto their own destinations.

He tilts my chin up by using his two fingers. Then bringing his lips near to my face, he kisses my nose before telling me slowly,

- But you know, what i love the most? You. I love you the most. I actually don't even love anything, anyone else where you're not involved. Oh Doll! Just how lively you make me feel.

I smile, not being able to control or hide it. And he seals the smile with a kiss, a beautiful smooth kiss that makes me smile even more against his lips.

- Look at you! How beautiful you look while smiling, Doll. The fact that the smile is for me, only me! I am going to gatekeep this smile for me. Only me. And i will harm every single person who tries to steal this smile away from your face, from my life.

- Can't you talk normally without mentioning of hurting people?

- No. That's the part of me. And as i decided to give every single part of me, you have to take this part too. This insane part, this sicksick part.

- I can't with you!

- You can. You can do anything, everything with me. Only you can do. Nobody else can ever Doll. Only you.

'''''''''''''''

That night, i again nag Jung Kook to shift my stuffs from my own apartment. Then while talking and arguing, he tells me,

- You have everything already in here don't you? I bought everything that you must need. I brought them for you. So why are you so eager to bring your things? Iam not denying to do that Doll. But i told you. Iam not finding men yet to do that work. It will take a few more days.

- Yeah i know. But i really need my clothes.

I reply to him as he speaks immediately,

- Those mom style oversized clothes? Doll, iam not judging your fashion style, nor iam saying you should change. But you do realize that you have a beautiful figure right ? And you are more than perfect. So why don't you try the dresses that you actually like? I know you secretly look over those sexy dreses and order them secretly sometimes too. I know you feel pretty when i dress you up. You don't even like to wear many layers of clothing. You wear those sexy dresses around me. So what's forcing you to wear those over sized dresses outside ? Tell me. Iam damn sure you have some reason. Tell me about it.

He demands as i remain silent about that.

Because i don't know how to describe him. I don't know how to tell him about the bad memories that i hold from my past, my childhood.

Jung Kook pulls me closer to him, kisses my nose while running his finger  through my hair as he speaks again,.

- Something happened right? I was doubtful about it all along. I was always curious about why, a bold girl like you does the extra job of hiding her beautiful body? I was always curious why you don't wear the confidence when you're outside. Tell me. What happened just tell me. Iam going to take care of everything regarding that. Tell me who dared to snach away your confidence. Tell me who made you uncomfortable in your own skin, about your own body. 

His words works like magic on me. His assurance makes me safe enough that i lean my head against his chest and start speaking slowly,

- I was nine. When i was nothing but a child. I didn't have long hair, i didn't have heavy tits like i do now. I was just a child. A little child who loved to play. Who used to dress up like boys most of the times. Yet, yet some dirty older crap would sexualize me. Would touch me like the why i didn't like.

I inhale a deep breath as i continue,

- The main culprit was one of my neighbor. He was my piano teacher too. Mom would leave me in his house for private lessons, thinking i would be safe there. The guys wife used to be at home too. Still while giving me lessons, he would touch my thighs through my boy shorts. I didn't even know what that was back then. I just knew i felt so uncomfortable at my own skin. I couldn't say anything about it to anyone. I didn't know what to say or how to say that i didn't like how he used to touch me.

I grab the collar of his shirt tightly, my vision getting blurred,

- Then one day, he took his dirty mind and hand to an upgraded level. He slipped his hand inside my pants and tried to touch me down there. I was so terrified to the fact because i knew nobody was allowed to touch me there. My parents didn't do it. Forget dad, my mom didn't touch me down there anymore because i grew up. So why would that motherfucker do? He also said to me while touching me, " You will like it honey, once i will adore you here. You will like it. "
I felt so bad at my own skin that i jerked his hand off, scratch his hand hard and ran away from there. Then i never went back to that house ever again. I told my mom that i didn't like piano. I didn't want to learn it. I would rather study critical maths and learn stupid languages. My mom didn't want to listen to me but thankfully my dad did. He said there's no point of learning piano anyways because he had set up his mind that he would make his daughter a Doctor.

Jung Kook hugs me tightly, taking me to the embrace as if he is going to hide me away from the world and let me stay in his heart for forever.

- I used to get touched a lot. At the parks by the security guards, at the school by the librarian uncles. They all used to touch me up at my thighs, up at my chest even though i had nothing in my chest area back then.

I rub my nose against his chest, feeling that his heart is beating crazy by the time as i continue,

- I didn't like it when anyone touched me. I didn't like it and i didn't like thinking about it. Once i hit the puberty and my tits started to grow, the unknown harassing touches by some random strangers started to rise a lot. I remember once going on shopping with my mom. I was probably twelve back then. I would need a sweat shirt for the winter and as my body structure was developing, i didn't have the right measure. So my mom asked the guy at the store to take my measurement. I still remember the feeling of his fingers against my tits as he pressed those fingers in so cruel way that made me groan in pain. I felt so disgusted. I still feel disgusted once i remember that.

I don't realize iam crying until the warm tears roll down from my eyes and soak my face.

- I was never good at coping with trauma. You know? There are many kinds of people in case of dealing their traumas. Some of them fight the trauma, shares with people and take action against it. Some of them learn lesson from them, accept the fact that it was not their fault and move on by loving themselves and being the stronger versions of themselves. Some of them gets broken for life. Throughout their whole life they get haunted by that trauma. They feel guilty for what they have not done.

I take some time to sob before continuing again,

- Then the types come where some of them are like me. Like me who don't know how to react on it, don't know what emotion to show what to feel about it. They feel so confused and overthink about that so much that their brain chooses different ways to deal with it. The brain ended up deleting the memories of whole period of time that was involved with trauma. Which happened to me as well. I forgot most of the portions of my childhood. I can't remember any good memories other than those bad ones. I try to ignore them , try to live my life full. But sometimes, when iam all alone and have nothing else to do, all i think about it those times. And those memories becomes so heavy inside my head that i feel like to destroy my skin.

I pull my face from his chest, look at him with watery eyes as i tell him,

- That's why i avoid dressing up and avoid looking pretty. That's why i try to stay as plain as possible so that i don't get touched anywhere like that.

- Ohh my Doll. My precious Doll. It's not you. Trust me. It's not the way you dress or the way you do makeup . It's their sick mentality. It's their useless brain and intentions. Don't ever think that it was your fault.

He tells me, his eyes burning with anger as the red hue on his earlobe is perfectly visible under the dim light.

I wipe my tears away, but new ones replaces them as i say,

- I know. I know it wasn't my fault. But, i don't know how to deal with it. I don't know how to face those memories. And i don't know how to describe it even. That's why i never could write about them on my own personal Diary. That's why i couldn't tell about it to anyone. Not a single soul knows about it other than me. Except you now as i told you.

- Ssshhh, don't cry. I hate it when you cry like this. I hate the tears which are not the tears of your pleasure. Don't cry Doll. Don't you ever cry. Iam here with you. You don't have to describe anything else. I am here with you. And i will cherish your every single parts. I will do the justice to you. No matter what i have to do for it. But i promise, they will face a fate so much worse than they should.

He kisses my tears, cupping my face, showering me with kisses,

- I will make sure nobody dares to break you confidence again anymore. I will destroy them, whoever try to make you feel uncomfortable. I will destroy the whole world if i need to make you feel safe again enough. Doll. Nobody will get away after causing a single amount of visible or non visible scar to your existence. I promise.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Three weeks latter,  Jung Kook comes back home very late at night. He comes back with dried blood all over his hand, his face and shirt.

I get horrified at first by seeing the scenario as he stands in front of me at the dining area.

I get more horrified when he holds a big bag infront of my face as he speaks,

- I have turned the world upside down Doll. And i have done it all for you. Only for you.

I gulp my saliva down as i ask him,

- What have you done Dr. Jeon Jung Kook? What have you done?

He turns the bag upside down, letting all the contents of the bag falling to the floor.

I get more horrified by the scene when i see several hands, only hands that are cut off from human body. Fresh, blood coated hands all over the floor.

Jung Kook wipes his forehead off with his bloody hands as he look over me and smiles at me saying,

- These are the hands those who has dared to touch you badly over those years. I have found out every single fucker. Sorry it took almost a month to find them all out. But, here, i have give them the punishments that they deserved. I cut off their hands, tortured them to death but left them all alive. I poured acid on their nasty dicks and made sure their tounges are cut off so that they can't talk. Some of they might die even. Iam not sure. Don't ask me how did i get them all. They were total eight in number but as they all lived in the area where your parents house is, it was a great help.

- Jung Kook! What if you get caught?

I ask him with a shaky voice, emotions overflowing inside me like a volcano.

- Don't worry Doll. The police is with me. Yoongi hyung helped me. And i had my mask on and gloves on. Iam the master of Masks after all.

I slowly walk upto him, crossing the pool of the blood and hands. Then getting on my toes,i grab his shirt and pull his face down.

And then, i kiss him. Hard and long. I kiss him despite of knowing what kind of fucked up crime he has done. I kiss him beside the hands of those nasty fuckers. I kiss him while he is soaked with those abusers blood.

And i say to him,

- Thank You. Thank you Jung Kook. Thank you my Master. Thank you.

*****************

(( A/N : Finally! Finally i could write a chapter and finally iam having a little mental peace. Yayy.

Before you guys ask me anything about the knife and blood thing that Jung Kook mentioned, they will be in the next chapter as i will write them in Jung Kooks pov. Also, i know the last ending is a huge time skip. Three weeks, almost a month. Ik you guys will demand to know what happened within those three weeks.

I will let you know about those days too in the next chapter. In Jung Kooks POV.

And i don't know when the next chapter is coming. Not in this month i guess. February will end within a blink of eyes anyways.

Till then,stay happy and healthy. And don't curse your author for any of her mistake. Because author loves yall. And yall loves her back, she knows.

And please do vote and comments. I might not reply to every comment, but like a creep,i read them all 😭.

Okay. That's all for today. Enjoy the chapter.

Byeeeee ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 5.4K 25
she was a sinner seeking chaos and they were desperate for her touch ๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ข๐”ฉ ๐”ฉ๐”ฆ๐”จ๐”ข ๐”ช๐”ž๐”จ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ž ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž๐”ฉ ...
8.8K 730 43
แƒ‘แƒ”แƒ“แƒ˜แƒกแƒฌแƒ”แƒ แƒ แƒแƒ›แƒแƒฃแƒชแƒœแƒแƒ‘แƒ˜ แƒ แƒแƒ› แƒแƒ แƒ˜แƒก. แƒ˜แƒกแƒ”แƒ•แƒ”,แƒ แƒแƒ’แƒแƒ แƒช แƒกแƒ˜แƒงแƒ•แƒแƒ แƒฃแƒšแƒ˜,แƒ แƒแƒ’แƒแƒ แƒช แƒฅแƒ•แƒ”แƒชแƒœแƒแƒ‘แƒ˜แƒ”แƒ แƒ˜...
71.3K 994 32
After hours of being inhaled inside (YN)'s body, Starlow and the bro's were on a mission to find their friends and princess peach as well. Not only t...
177K 10.8K 64
The story starts when Daksh creates misunderstandings between Annika and Shivaay. He tells shivaay that Annika spent a night with him and asked for 1...