First love-Yoonmin

By ilovesuno0

Yoonmin been friends since they were little. They slowly became more than friends... PLEASE READ THIS STORY ๏ฟฝ... More

1: Yo-yo
2: cuddles
3:holding hands
4: new friend
5:flirting
6: Kiss
7: one more
8: shy glances
9: hyung
10: what a bitch
11: rose
12: my moon.
13: Christmas
14: first time ;)
15: future?
16: ohh. ;)
17: dangerous night
NOTE
18: staying overnight
19: fears
20: Birthday
21: tomorrow
22: Night out ;)
23: last year
24: Not the same
25: breaking up...
26: Moving on?
27: Healing
28: Taking care
29: truth
30: Love ;)
31: last day of high school
NOTE
33: Date 1.
34: Date 2. ;)
35: Date 3.

32: The End

145 7 2
By ilovesuno0

....

....

....

RINGGGGGGGGGG

TINNFGGFGGGGGGGG

RINGGGGGGGGG

A tired jimin got up from his bed. His roommates alarm has been going off for the past 10 mins.  Jimin hit his died asleep roommate.

Jimin: "Jin turn that shit off!"

Jin: "Huh?" (Waking up)

Jimin: "Your alarm has been going off for an hour!" (Rubbing his eyes)

Jin: "an hour?... OMG A WHOLE HOUR!"
Jin got up and ran to the bathroom. Jimin gave a confused look to his roommate...

Strange... before jimin could go back to sleep Jin opens the bathroom door and stomps to jimin.

Jin: "It's not 8:00 am it's 6:43! Jimin im not going to wait for you when we have to go to class soon! You brat!"

Jin stomps back to the bathroom and curses at the sleepy mochi. Jimin frowns and went back to bed. Jimin covered himself with his big ass blanket(yoongi got him that blanket)

Time skip-

Jimin woke up and yawns. It was quiet... where's Jin? Jimin grabs his phone and looks at the time. FUCK!

Jimin got up and changed his shirt into a sweater and jeans. Jimin went to the bathroom and brush his teeth and put his beanie on. (Greasy hair)

Jimin almost left his room before he remembered his school bag. Jimin grabs it and goes out the door.

On the way to class jimin was so mad at Jin.

Jimin: "Why the fuck he didn't wake me up?!?"

When Jimin arrives to his class and greeted the professor before sitting down. When he sat down he saw Jin smiling innocently at him. Jimin made an angry face at Jin as a response.

Jimin turned his attention back to the professor and started to take notes.

Time skip-

When the 3 hour lecture was over the students got up and left. But jimin ran to Jin and tap his shoulder.

Jimin: "Jin how come you didn't wake me up!!"

Jin: "Because it's Karma for getting me all mad this morning.."

Jimin: "ugh.."

....

....

....

....

....

Jin: "Let's go eat?"

Jimin: "ughhh- yeah I'm hungry.." (he didn't eat breakfast)

They went to the little restaurant on campus where they had good food.
Jin and jimin ordered food and wait for the food to come out.

Jin: "Jimin, are you going away for spring break?" (Drinking his water)

Jimin: "Yeah I am...My boyfriend wants me to visit him..." (looking through insta)

Jin: "Where are you going to do? Are you going to stay at his place?"

Jimin: "We are planning on going to a party and some others things.Yeah, im going to stay at his place.. so get to have our room by yourself..."
(Off the phone now drinking his tea)

Waiter: "Here you go young sirs."

The waiter pass out the hot food and bowed before leaving the two alone.

Jin: "It's good."

Jimin: "Mhm."

They eat in silence and drink their drinks.
(I guess it was really good)

👍

After they ate they still talked about the upcoming week.

Jin: "Wait your boyfriend is at daegu right?"

Jimin: "Yep.. he's on the basketball team." (Smiling at his ring)

Jin: "wait- how come he didn't come here? You guys would've been in the same university."

Jimin: "Well he wanted to go to daegu because of basketball.. he's really good at it.. sometimes he would text me saying that his couch is really proud of him. Saying he's good at the game. I think his couch wants him to go big."

Jin: "Wait what's your boyfriend name again?"

Jimin: "Min Yoongi." (Proud smile)

Jin: "WHAT THE MIN YOONGI!"

Jimin: "umm Yes?!?"

Jin grabs the phone and scrolled through the daegus basketball team official page.
Jin turns his phone around to show jimin a pictures.

Jin: "This is your boyfriend?!?!" (Checking if Jimin is for real)

Jimin: "yeah he is my boyfriend.." (smiling at Yoongi)

Jin: no I don't believe you..."
Jin retracts his phone

Jimin: "He is.. wait let me show you..."
Jimin starts the look through his phone for pictures together with Yoongi. When he found some he showed it to Jin.

Jimin: "this was us freshman year..."

Jimin: "And this was 11 grade year..."

Jin: "Omg....."

Why is Jin so shock?
Well when yoongi went to daegu he was a kind and generous guy to everyone. Thus he became a popular idol at his university. And when he joined the basketball team, he was placed as the leader of the team as soon the couch saw how good he is. Plus Yoongis attracted more people to his university. So he became kinda a like a mascot for his school. So he went viral on social medias and other platforms. Shit even Jin knows about him because Yoongi is everywhere.

Jin: "Jimin do you know how popular your boyfriend is?"

Jimin: "Yeah I know but I don't care... I just love him.."

Jin: "wow.. you're so humble jimin.."

Jimin: "Aish Jin stop it you're making me embarrassed.."

Jin rolled his eyes
Jin: "Yeah yeah.... Let's go back to our room.."

Jimin: "Yeah I need to talk to Yoongi when I get back to the room."

Jin nods and got up to pay for their meal. Jimin starts to throw away their trash. And then grabs their bags. Jimin waits for Jin to sign the receipt. When he was down they left the restaurant and headed back to their room.

They opened the door to the room and took their shoes off the at door. Jimin put his bag against the wall next the door. Jimin ran to his bed and answered his ringing phone.

Jimin: "Hyunggggieee" (smiling brightly)

Yoongi: " Mochi. Are you excited about next week?" (Smiling)

Jimin: "Of course I am. We are going to do a lot of things together.. I'm just happy to see you.."(smiles at his phone)

Yoongi: "Me too baby.. maybe we should do something even more fun.. in the bedroom..."

Jimin: "Ok I'll like that.. heheh-" (blushing)

Yoonmin laughs at their awkwardness but they weren't kidding.... 😳

Jimin: "Hyung can we go to the beach over there."

Yoongi: "Yeah we can. I'm going to make sure that no one will disturb us."

Jimin: "Good. Because I just want alone time with you.."

Yoongi laughs and smiles at his phone screen.

Yoongi: "I missed you mochi.."

.

The end........

Omg it's finally done...
To be honest I didn't think I would've finish this book but I'm glad I did. I hope it was good for you my readers 😋

I got like 322 views.. THANK YOUUUU
FOR READING THIS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 287 22
{ Sequel of Someone I love } After story of how Jimin and Yoongi lives their lives together and grow as a family. Yoongi becomes more popular and Jim...
67.7K 1.5K 17
'๐ผ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“๐’น ๐“‚๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“…~' ...
9.2K 286 50
A good boy Jimin was hopelessly in love with a school fuckboy, Suga. He didn't realize how much he fell for the boy and when he did, he remembered hi...
57.4K 2.8K 13
[Short Story] Two tops could never have a functioning relationship let alone sex-life. Yoongi and Hoseok both top. Or are they? INCLUDES MATURE CONTE...