ENCHANTED

By jasdarealDON

enchanted 1. fill someone with great delight. 2. to put someone under a spell. GXG || GIRL X GIRL More

cast + disclaimer
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen

fourteen

1.5K 145 66
By jasdarealDON

next day...

Sighing softly, Serenity rested her head on the headrest of her seat as she approached a red light. She closed her eyes for a split second trying to gather any rest she could for the day. She barely got any sleep the night prior because she just had so much on her mind.

Before she picked up Kenarie last night, she dropped Eryzo off at home, making sure she was situated. She then went to the hospital to check on Lennox and Peighton for a couple of hours. Once those visitors hours were over she finally drove to her mom's house to pick up Kenarie. Thankfully Kenarie's night routine was already done, so she didn't have much to do.

"Mommy the light, go." Kenarie called out, snapping her mom from her thoughts.

After seeing the green light, Serenity's foot made contact with the gas pedal as they worked together to finish the drive to Kenarie's school. She was already ten minutes late, and it was the reason for her impatient attitude. One thing about Kenarie she hated being late to anything and she hated being picked up late.

"When you get out of school we gone do your project before I go to work, alright?"

"Yes ma'am. Can you have me food when I get fwom school?" Kenarie asked. Sometimes she was extra hungry after school and liked to have food waiting for her in the car. Usually it was Chick Fil-A or Wendy's. However when Lennox picked her up, he always had a small plate of whatever he cooked for his clients waiting for her.

After responding, it wasn't too much longer til they were pulling into the parking lot of the school. As she parked in the fire lane, she skimmed the teacher's lot for Eryzo's car. Once she spotted it, she exited her car and jogged around to help Kenarie out.

Eryzo expressed to Serenity that she had a bad gut feeling about today, but she couldn't exactly explain it. She didn't know if it was just stress or if she was being paranoid. Serenity tried to convince her to take the day off, but Eryzo didn't really like anyone else watching her class. 

Eryzo felt like substitutes as of now were just like the students. They didn't really care about actually doing their job, they just wanted a quick little pocket change. Plus, she had her kids on a strict routine and she didn't want it broken because of a little feeling she had.

"Hey my Narie baby." Katia smiled, as Kenarie and Serenity entered the front office.

"Hi. I need to swipe my card." She replied, squeezing her way between her and the desk to swipe the tardy monitor. After she swiped her name she waited for her tardy slip to print out before she turned around to her mom. "Bye mommy, I love you."

"What I told you bout that, never bye, it's see you later. I love you too, be good." Serenity responded, bending down to kiss Kenarie's cheek. She adjusted the bows in Kenarie's hair before sending her to her class.

After Serenity and Katia exchanged in small conversation, Serenity exited the building back to her car. She hopped back in, thinking about nothing but sleep. She was glad that she was caught up on all of her school assignments, so she was gonna use her spare time to sleep before she had to go to the club.

"Ms. Myers, I'm late." Kenarie announced to the entire class as she swung the door open, making her presence known.

"I see." Eryzo chuckled, taking the tardy slip. "We're just working on our spelling worksheets. Put your bookbag up and I'll come help you catch up."

Kenarie nodded, running to the back of the room to hang her jacket and bookbag on her assigned hook. She grabbed her pencil pouch and took her seat at her desk.

While Eryzo helped Kenarie and a few other students with their spelling homework, her phone was blowing up with threatening messages from an anonymous number. She rarely checked her phone throughout class because she really had no reason to, so her phone continued to buzz in her purse.

"Ms. Myers do you love us?" One of her students, Amelia, asked.

Eryzo's eyebrows furrowed as she stood fully from her bent knees at a student's desk. "Of course, I love all of you. Each one of you are special to me in a different way." She replied. "Where'd your question come from?"

Amelia shrugged her little shoulders as she went back to her work. Eryzo watched her tensely with a semi-concerned look. Amelia was one of her quiet students. She could never get her to talk most of the time, so she was suprised to hear her ask anything especially that specific question.

"I love you Ms. Myers too." Kenarie said. "In the whole wide world." She motioned holding her arms as wide as they could go.

"I love you too." Amelia mumbled to herself.

The room fell silent as the gut wrenching feeling struck Eryzo again. She sat down behind her desk, trying to put her mind on something else. "Something isn't right." She mumbled to herself.

"Ms. Myers my tummy isn't right." Amelia said, now standing at Eryzo's desk.

"What's wrong baby? Did you eat breakfast this morning?"

"I'm nervous, but I don't know why." Amelia pouted. "Bad Butterflies in my tummy." She added, now climbing in Eryzo's lap.

Eryzo frowned, feeling the same feeling. She allowed for Amelia to rest her head on her chest as she gently rocked them back and forth. "Let's just try to relax." She whispered trying to convince herself to actually relax.

Not even two seconds later, Katia entered the classroom. "Awe what's wrong with my Milly baby?" She pouted. Everyone loved Amelia. Even though she was quiet and timid she was a very likeable student.

"Right on time, Milly sit in my chair for a second I'll be right back. Can I talk to you?" Eryzo asked Katia. Not even waiting for a response, she pulled Katia into the hallway shutting the door behind them.

"What's wrong?"

"Something is off Tia, I'm telling you. Yesterday I had a bad gut feeling and it just came back today. To add, you know Amelia doesn't talk, but today she suprised me. I had them doing their spelling worksheets and she just burst out and ask did I love them. So after I reassured the whole class she came to me and said she's nervous, but she doesn't know why."

"Do you think you're just stressed from you and your mom's disagreement?" Katia questioned. Katia pretty much knew the whole story, so she figured it was just a lot piling up on Eryzo.

"No Tia, I know stress. This is different. It feels as if something is gonna happen. It's scaring me so bad." Eryzo sighed. "I even told Ren and she tried to convince me not to come in, but—

"But you don't like anyone else watching your class. I know friend. It's weird that Amelia's having the same feeling too though." Katia mumbled.

"Exactly."

~

Four hours later...

"Attention Brewster Little, this is not a drill! I repeat this is not a drill. Lock your doors and shut your windows. We have an intruder in the building! I repeat this is not a drill!"

Eryzo's world stopped as she heard the intercoms announce the warning. She looked around her class staring at her students as they stared back at her with fear written across their face. Her students knew when there was a drill or not and they clearly heard the announcement.

"Go, go, get in your spots." She whispered, motioning all of them to run in her office. She quickly grabbed her key lanyard and ran to lock her door. Afterwards she covered all of the windows with the black-out curtains she had hung before she grabbed her purse and ran to her office.

"Where the fuck is my key?!" She panicked, searching her lanyard for her office key. "Fuck, no, no." She shook, trying to think of anywhere she could've accidentally put the key.

"I want my mommy and daddy!" Kenarie sobbed, coming out of the office with her fingers in her mouth.

"I know baby, ssh I got you, okay? Come on I got us." She picked her up, going back into the office where the rest of her class was.

Eryzo's heart began to sink deeper and deeper as she saw every single one of her students with tears coming down their face. Unfortunately, at their young age they knew how these events could turn out.

Eryzo went to her messages and texted her siblings what was happening. She told them that she loved them after she thanked them for everything that they've ever done for her.

"Eryzo, bitch where you at?!" A voice was heard, making everyone in the room jump. "You think sending your brother after me was gone scare me?"

Eryzo tried to hold back her tears as she heard Justin's voice boom throughout the hallway. She placed Kenarie on the carpet with the rest of the kids before she stood to her feet. "Fuck." She sniffled, remembering that all of the teachers had a banner with their names on it hanging next to their door.

"I love you all so much, okay?" She spoke to her class. She skimmed, looking for Amelia who's face was red as a tomato. "I promise."

Eryzo's phone constantly rung, getting calls from her brother, sister, mom, and now Serenity. The school informed all of the parents and they were all currently arriving outside where law enforcements were.

Ren 🩷🙈

baby please answer me, tell me y'all okay, PLEASE!

Eryzo answer the phone please

are y'all okay in there? let me know something please.

can I please just talk to Kenarie? I need to hear from my baby or you or somebody!!!!!

"Bitch you not walking out of here alive, I want you to know that when I find you." Justin threatened, looking through each classroom. He knew that the teachers and students were hiding, but he only wanted to hurt Eryzo. If anybody stood in his way he wouldn't think twice about hurting them either.

Growing impatient, he started reading the classroom banners trying to find Eryzo's name. "Bitch I'm gone find you." He yelled, cocking his AR back.

"Sssh. Quiet as a mouse guys." Eryzo told her class, as her heart viciously thumped out of her chest.

Justin stopped at room 2102—-Eryzo's class. "Got you bitch." He smiled, seeing her name hanging from the banner. He tried to twist the doorknob, but was met with it being locked.

Eryzo and her students heard the doorknob jiggling and at that point, she couldn't keep them quiet. They all started sobbing loudly, begging for their parents.

Justin shot the doorknob off and kicked the door in. He followed the sound of the children crying to Eryzo's office and kicked that door in as well. As soon as he did, all of students ran to Eryzo as she did her best to shield them with her body.

"I want my daddy!" Kenarie screamed, to the top of her lungs practically clinging to Eryzo's neck. Her pants were soaking wet, but she wasn't the only one. Nearly half of the class had wet themselves because of how scared they were.

"J-Justin please, you're scaring them!" Eryzo shouted, staring at him. She saw nothing behind his eyes and a line of white powder under his nose. "Leave Justin, now!"

"Step out here, I just want to talk." He chuckled, pointing the gun at them. "You think I was gone let you slide after you sent yo punk ass brother at me to scare me. Na, now it's my turn to scare you."

Eryzo nodded, "If I come with you, you can't hurt none of my kids." She pleaded.

"Just want you." He shrugged. Eryzo then made the heart-wrenching decision to leave her kids in the office and step back into the main part of the classroom. She hugged her body tightly, as she closed the door to the office back.

"What are you doing?!" She mugged through her tears. "This is literally a fucking school with kids in it, you're fucking crazy." She yelled.

With her tone, Justin took the butt of the AR and hit her across the face with it, leaving a long gash of blood trickling down her face. "Don't use that tone with me, you asked for this."

As Eryzo held her face, Justin smirked. "You don't like being scared, do you? You don't like that the roles have been reversed, do you?" He questioned. "You wasn't keeping me happy, so yes me and Kyler fucked. But to send your bitch ass brother, yeah game over now."

"Maybe I should grab one of those little brats and show you how serious I am." He said, walking back to the office. Eryzo immediately pushed him back and before you know it they were full blown fighting.

Eryzo started off on top of him, trying to pry the gun out of hands but he quickly turned them over.

"Get off of me!" She screamed. He repeatedly punched her in the face, until he saw nothing but blood covering it.

The kids cries became louder and louder as they all watched the whole thing go down.

"Go, run out of here!" She yelled to her kids. "Run fast babies. I love you, run!" She repeated. As if that was the best idea of the day, her whole class took off running. They ran down the halls until they got to the entrance of the school.

"Bitch you gone feel my anger!" Justin snarled, taking his gun and taking the safety off. Eryzo tried to crawl away but her body instantly collapsed once she felt a bullet pierce through one of her arms.

"J-Justin please, p-please." She begged turning around.

Smiling, he pulled the trigger again sending a bullet through her chest. Her body immediately fell back on the floor as everything around her started moving in slow motion.

"Ms. Myers." Amelia cried, finally running out of the office. She stayed back because she wanted to prove to Ms. Myers that she loved her too. Justin took the butt of a smaller gun and hit Amelia in the head with it, knocking her unconscious.

"A-Amelia." Was the last thing Eryzo said, before her eyes closed.

He then turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the head. His body dropped like a fly right next to Eryzo.

"Y'all heard gunshots and y'all still just standing here!" One parent frustratedly shouted at the law enforcements.

"Those are kids right there! Go in there and help our babies!" Another shouted, seeing a group of kids run out of the entrance.

Eryzo's class came running out of the entrance, all crying hysterically. Law enforcements finally ran in when they noticed people running out. Parents started jumping the caution tape when they spotted their child.

"Mommy, daddy!" Kenarie cried, running as fast as she could to Serenity and Lennox.

"Oh my god, thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus!" Serenity shouted, scooping Serenity up. She kissed her repeatedly rubbing her back. Kenarie was so scared her small little body was trembling uncontrollably. "You don't ever have to come back here. Mommy loves you so much Narie, I swear baby." Serenity cried.

Lennox grabbed her from Serenity, trying to soothe her. "I know babygirl. Daddy gotchu, mama. I gotchu, I'm not letting you go, okay?" He softly talked to her, walking them away from everyone.

Serenity bit down on the bottom of her lip so hard she could taste blood. "Come on baby, come on." She whispered to herself. "Come on Zo." She repeated over and over. She tried to contain her emotions again, but she was failing miserably.

"Yo where she at? Where's my sister dawg?" Erys jumped out of Eryonna's car running to Serenity. When him and Eryonna first got Eryzo's texts they dropped everything and sped to her school.

"I don't know her class came out, but she didn't." Serenity sniffled. "Come on mama, walk out of there."

"You wanna go now? We need to get her away from here." Lennox mentioned, as he continued to soothe Kenarie. He was still unaware of Serenity and Eryzo, so he wasn't aware that Serenity was still waiting on one more person to walk out of the school.

"I can't leave yet." Serenity shook her head, tears cascading down her face. "I can't leave."

She watched as EMT's were instructed to come inside while more students and teachers exited. Not even five minutes later, she saw two gurneys being rolled out. Her heart stopped for the second time of the day when she saw Eryzo on one of them. "No! No!" She shouted, running under the tape with Erys and Eryonna behind.

"Baby, baby what the fuck happened? Help her please!" She sobbed, looking over Eryzo's blood stained face and clothes. "Please help her, please."

Lennox watched from afar at the scene unfolding in front of him. He was so confused and had so many questions. "Don't look." He softly pushed Kenarie's head back down when she tried to look at her teacher.

"We right here Eryzo, you hear us? We right here. I'm right here baby!" Eryso panicked, jumping in the ambulance as they loaded her in. He grabbed ahold of her hand, kissing it repeatedly.

"I'm right here." He whispered, just inches from the long gash on her face.

"Where are y'all taking her?!" Eryonna asked, referring to the hospital. She felt like she was loosing her best friend. All she saw was rage and somebody had to pay.

"Grady Memorial." The EMT replied, shutting the back doors. Eryonna ran back to her car, so she could follow behind while Serenity stood there with Eryzo's blood on her hands. She pinched her arm over and over hoping that it would wake her up from a bad dream, but she realized that this was real.

"Serenity, what's going on?" Lennox asked.

~

hi guys!!

this was long overdue and I thought why not give them a long chapter yk! Give it up for 3000 wordssss! Lmaoo.

Y'all remember that talk Serenity and Eryzo had on their date about something happening like this? Well here it is..

how y'all think Lennox gone react when Serenity finally tell him the truth!!

things are about to get reallll and there may be a poly relationship stemming soon, stay tuned!!

vote, comment, and share!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 2.8K 41
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒏.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒂 𝒃𝒖𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈...
704K 35.2K 42
"Someone as amazing as you should be cherished."
667K 20.9K 52
A group of teenagers that met in a school cafeteria slowly become closer to each other like family. But what happens when things take a romantic/sexu...