Frazzled Rose

By EkKahanikaar

My life was a frazzled rose A shattered rose The sunlight of your existence made it fresh But nothing has be... More

Frazzled Rose
Character Aesthetics
Frazzled Rose Tunes - The Spotify Playlist!
|A Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ|
|Wᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ|
|Pᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴀsᴛ|
|Zᴀʜɪʀᴀ|
|Cʜᴀɴɢᴇ ғᴏʀ Gᴏᴏᴅ|
|Dᴏ I Lɪᴋᴇ Hɪᴍ?|
|A Sʜᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ Fᴏʀ Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ|
|Aʀᴇ Yᴏᴜ Gᴀʏ?|
|Hᴜᴍᴀʀɪ Tᴀʀᴀғ Sᴇ Hᴀ Hᴀɪ|
|Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Gᴀɴɢsᴛᴇʀ|
|Rᴏᴋᴀғɪᴇᴅ|
|Aᴅᴅ Tᴏ Cᴀʀᴛ|
|Rɪɴɢs Exᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Bᴀᴄʜᴇʟᴏʀᴇᴛᴛᴇ|
|Bʏ Tʜᴇ Pᴏᴏʟ|
|Oɴsᴇᴛ ᴏғ Fᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ|
|Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟʟʏ Hᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇʀ Rᴇᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ|
|A Fʀɪᴇɴᴅ Iɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ|
|Tʜᴇ Fɪʀsᴛ Dᴀʏ|
|Qᴜʀᴇsʜɪs?|
|Mʀ. & Mʀs.|
|Aʀʏᴀ's Hᴇᴀʟᴛʜ|
|Bᴇɢ Mᴇ|
|Rᴀᴅʜɪᴋᴀ ɪɴ ᴀ Dɪʟᴇᴍᴍᴀ|
|Oғғɪᴄᴇ Dɪɴɴᴇʀ|
|GIRLS ONLY|
|AN ENEMY FORGOTTEN|
|THE NIGHTMARE|

|Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ Wᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Nɪɢʜᴛ|

225 5 69
By EkKahanikaar

मैं लुटेया पुटेया जाऊंगा

ेरे इश्क में गोते खाऊंगा

ओह मन्नू मैं तो गया

✨✨✨

I wiped off the tiny drop of tear from the corner of my eyes. With optimism, no one would notice. 

Perhaps, the stars weren't in my favour. 'Sentimental?'

My eyes bulged out. Flipping my head to the other side, I found Anvesha, grinning ear to ear. 

Has god gifted her with four eyes, how do they manage to reach everywhere? 'Nope. Why would I? Just something ran into my eyes.'

'Oh is it? I thought....', my blood pressure dropped immediately, and snapped towards her. 'What?! I don't care about her crying!'

She laughed amusedly. 'Did I say that you are crying due to her? I was saying...that I thought the same.' I looked at her from the corner of my eye, displeased over her statement.

Brushing her off, I turned away from her, and shifted my whole focus to the vidaai ceremony, and my wife...urgh this word, Miss Uncivil crying.

'Well, getting sentimental over your wife's tears is cute, a big green flag. Just saying.', she shrugged her shoulders, and I shut off my lids, vexingly. 'Do you have a tape recorder fit in your throat? Can't you keep silent?'

She shrugged her shoulder, and sticking out my tongue at her, I turned away my gaze. 

My snobbing face immediately straightened with a small smile lingering seeing her papa coming to me. 

'Apne dil ka tukda nahi, poora dil de raha hun Avyaansh. Iska dhyan rakhna. Ise kuch hua na, jeete jee main marr jaunga.', my reflex's active mode switched on, as he joined his hand in front of me.

(I am not giving you my piece of heart, instead I am giving you my heart. Take care of her, else I will die if something happens to her.) 

'Yeh aap kya kar rahe hai? Aap mere bhi papa hai. Aap please haath mat jodiye.', papa smiled hearing my words, and blessed me whole heartedly.

(What are you doing? You are my dad too. Please don't fold your hands.)

Embracing his daughter in his arms, he carried her to the decked up car, and got her comfortable in there, and the next moment I joined her too.

Getting enough of hugs and kisses, the car finally shifted from it's place and her head was stuck out of the window, till they got out of sight. 

Pulling her head back in, she shut off the window, she was still sniffing, and tears refused to suspend. 

Unwillingly, I forwarded her a kerchief, but my eyes turned dark when she shoved my hand away, harshly. 

Gritting my teeth, I stuffed it back into my pocket, caring less, and shifting my focus on the world outside the car, which was way more beautiful than the mood displeasing visual in there.

I looked at her when the jingling sounds of her bangles reached me. She grabbed a few tissues, and I smirked. 

Ab aaya na oont pahad ke neeche.

Would she have lost a million dollars if she accepted my help? No right? But still, how can she? Afterall her ego doesn't allow it.

'Mujhe jitna rona tha maine ro liya hai, ab zindagi bhar rone ki baari aapki hai.', she declared, her voice was hoarse. 

I snapped at her, my face dark.

(I had cried which I had to. Now it's turn to cry all life long.)

'Jo zindagi bhar roya ho, use ab rone se darr nahi lagta. Lekin tum jaisi shehzaadi yeh kaha samjegi.', I called her out for her statement.

(The one who has cried all his life, isn't scared to cry anymore. But a princess like you won't understand it ever.)

Her sharp eyes softened, immediately. She opened her mouth to speak several times, but having no answer, she always ended up shutting it. 

She was flabbergasted, it seemed. 

Dejected, she looked away from me, and likewise.

The rest journey passed with tranquillity. The only resonances heard was the running engine of the car, and the jingling sounds of her jewellery whenever she moved. 

Without wasting a second, I jumped off the car when it halted at it's destination. Walking the other side, I opened the door for her, who was struggling with her heavy outfits and jewellery.

I forwarded my palm to her, and without being a drama, she held is softly and helped herself out.

Huff! At least now she's not in the mood to fight.

Her unembellished and her stable lips, curved into a smile when her eyes fell on the enhancement and the garnishing out here, with flowers, lights, crackers and draperies.

She giggled gleefully, in a low tone, as the flowers showered on us from all possible directions, and hand in hand, with baby steps, we slowly found our way to the main door.

Doing our kumkum tilak and aarti, chachi placed the rice kalash with a gold coin on it's top. With her right feet, she softly pushed the kalash to the ground, spilling the rice. Followed by the red sindoor liquid.

She held her lehenga up till her ankles and stepped into the house, leaving the red prints behind. 

Moving in, we carried on with our post wedding rituals, which included the koda-kodi ritual too. And to my dismay, she managed to win it, followed by the dinner and soon after she was taken by my cousins to get ready, and I was dragged away by my brothers.

✨✨✨

'All set for your wedding night?', Viraj threw his arm across my shoulder, followed by a wink.

Gaping him for few seconds, I threw his arm away from me, and continued adoring myself in the mirror. 'Yeah. All set to run and sleep after this long and tiring day.'

He rolled his eyes over my statement. 'Tch, such a bore and unromantic person you are bhai. Who the hell sleeps on wedding night?'

Looking up at Nihaal, I raised my brow. 'Why Mr. Nihaal? Is it stated in the constitution that sleeping on the wedding night is a crime?'

'Nope. But it's definitely a crime under the constitution of marriage. And wedding night is a once in a life time opportunity.', Mahir whined, and I narrowed my eyes over his statement.

'I seriously don't understand this belief. I mean what's so special in having sex at the wedding night?!', I didn't hesitate, did I?

'Uff my virgin ears. Hesitate bhai, hesitate.', such a drama this Nihaal is. 

'Shut up! Do you think I am a fool? And that I don't know that you have been to Oyo with your girlfriend?', the colour of his face drained out.

'What?! How do you know that?', he was appalled.

I snickered. 'The manager at Oyo is my friend. He noticed you the day you went there and called me up to inform.'

'Haww bhai. You have contacts at such places.', pink colour rose up to my cheeks, as Viraj and Mahir cracked up.

'Shut up. He is my school friend, and went for hotel  management. Now if he's working for Oyo, then how's it my fault?!', I groaned annoyingly, and the room was filled with untamed hysterics.

'And for your very considerate information, we are very sanskari. We didn't do anything except kissing.', he smirked at me.

I rolled my eyes. 'Yeah right.'

'Ok guys enough. Are we here to discuss each other's sex life?', finally someone sane in here, between these assholes.

'Thank you Raj, thank you.', I gave him a imaginary kiss.

What? On his cheeks obviously. 'You are the only sane one here.'

'Was it me hallucinating or you actually called us insane?'

I scoffed. 'Happy realization, dear brother.'

'Now you don't need to give me those looks. That's basic practicality. It was such a long day, obviously we are tired.'

'Well bhai I thank you for calling me the only sane one here, but I would disagree here.'

I was displeased over Viraj's nonchalant comment. He chortled, and fell on the window behind him, resting his hip on the sill.

'Yeah, I mean that's the reason badaam wala doodh is invented, no?'

I gaped him from the corner of my eye. 'No. We drink almond milk because it nutritious, good for health, it is low in calories, and good for skin too.'

Their mouth hung seeing me counting the benefits of almond milk. 'And good for muscle strength too, which is terrifically needed for having sex.'

Damn they have a answer to each statement of mine.

'Where did that come from?'

I was speechless, and blabbered whatever came into my mouth. Nihaal smirked at me. 'That was already in the conversation bhai. It was you who forcefully dragged the unimportant benefits of almond milk, which had no connection with the wedding night.'

I groaned. 'Unbelievable. You guys tell me, would you guys have the energy to sleep with your wife after having this long and hectic day?'

But to my dismay, the trio agreed and Viraj was a step ahead. 'Yup. I can guarantee you. If I would have had a wife today, and she expected me on the bed, then I wouldn't say no.'

I was left speechless. 'Ridiculous. Viraj, I considered you innocent. I never knew you are this pervert!'

'Well I won't mind that. Most innocent person in the world also turns sinful on the bed.'

No mater how much I deny, but deep down I knew he was right. I just looked at them, having no answer to their statement.

Glancing each other for few second, they burst into fits of laughter.

'It's ok bhai, chill. We are just pulling your leg, you can please go to your room now, bhabhi would be waiting for you.'

Viraj snickered. I sighed seeing myself getting unconfined, finally. 'Enjoy the night, brother.'

I, who was ready to run, turned and passed Mahir a glare, before moving out. 

My obnoxious features hastily relaxed, when my eyes fell on my dear best friend, walking to me slow, from the opposite side.

She was lost in her phone, looking up, her vague face, converted into a smile. 'So ready for this big night of your life?'

My smile flattened and groaned a defeat. 'Uhh Avi please. You don't start at least. I had a long conversation over sex and wedding night with my brother just a few minutes back. And that's enough.'

She snickered. 'Oh ho it's okay. I will not.'

'Well, do you have a minute to talk?'

She continued. I nodded hastily. 'You can take ten minutes! It would be better than going to that room and seeing that ugly scene in there.'

'That's your wife, Avyaansh.'

I grimaced over her stern tone. 'Wife, my foot.'

'You like it or not, but she's your wife and you have to accept that. And now without being a drama, listen to me. Avyaansh, I know you both don't share a great equation, but I beg you, please don't forget that she has left all her life, literally all her life behind for you.'

Unwillingly, I heard her heavy dialogue, which I knew would enter into my one ear, and discard from the another one. 'Correction, babe, correction. She didn't leave her whole life for me, but to make my life hell.'

'Urgh, just forget it. The hatred in your heart is still crisp, you will settle as time passes. But till then, make sure to not do anything which you would regret later!'

I rolled my eyes nonchalantly. 'Yeah, whatever.'

She stood there, still, gaping me for few second. 'Now, do you need an invitation to go to your room?'

Passing her a blatant look, I walked through her, not before she wished me a restful night. I inhaled and exhaled a deep breath, as I stood outside my room.

Gathering the energy to fight, I pushed open the door, silently. I felt chills as the cool atmosphere of the room hit my body.

A light shade of pink crept up to my cheeks, witnessing the new look of my room. It was decked up with candles, flowers and draperies. 

My roaming gaze stopped at her, who fell on the window, all dolled up in red chiffon saree. It was one from Zahira, I concluded.

She knew I was here, but didn't care to look. 'Get out.'

I was finally successful to gain her attention, her brows were furrowed. 

'Excuse me?'

I sniffed a chuckled under my breath. 'Hearing troubles? GET OUT!'

'And why do you think I will do that?', she crossed her arms across her chest, her eyes stern.

Passing a smirk, I continued. 'Because I hate you, and can't stand you in my room!'

'Then the door is right behind your back. You are free to leave!'

My jaw ticked. 'This is my room. Why would I leave?'

'This is my room too. I don't mind sharing, if it's so tough for you, then get out! I am your wife, and I have all the right to stay here!'

Wife? Is it? 'Oh is it? The even I hold a right, my dear wife. Shall I get that too?'

The colour of her drained out. She gulped, it was well heard. 

Hah! This lizard was showing me some fake attitude. Is it? 

Unbuttoning my coat, I threw it on the bed, and paced towards her. As the distant amongst us started decreasing, her steps slowly found their way behind. 

She jerked up when she felt the contact of the cold wall on her back. She tried escaping, but paused when she was blocked by my arms, on her either sides.

She looked at me, with sharp eyes. Well, she was trying to, but her eyes didn't managed to pull that out. They reflected apprehension, which she was trying hard to manipulate.

I moved a step closer, and she flinched when my hot breath fell on her neck. Chills ran down my spine, as my warm hand brushed against her bare waist. 

Shutting my lids, I leaned onto her pink quivering lips, and the next moment I was feet away from her, grabbing my face.

I detached my palm from my face, and my eyes bulged out seeing the my palm inked red. 

I looked up at her, who was already looking at me, rigorously, and her right palm rolled up into a fist, which blew on my face few seconds back.

I wiped off the blood from the corner of my lips. 'How dare you, you lizard?'

She pointed her finger at me, as I shrieked. 'Keep your volume low Mr. Malhotra. Did you actually believe that by pulling out these cheap stunts, you would be successful to scare me off. But boom! You hit the wrong spot!'

I felt the deep urge deep inside my heart to break the tiny finger of her. I opened my mouth to speak, but ignoring me royally, she marched to bed and bounced on it. 

'What do you think you are doing?'

She looked up at me, who was busy setting her bed up. 'Digging your grave.'

I clenched my jaw hearing her. But her smirk confused me off. 'Don't grit your teeth this much oldie, they will fall off.'

How dare she?! Did she really call me a oldie? Girls drool over my beauty, and this lizard is calling me oldie?! 'How dare you call me that?'

'I can dare much more than you imagine oldie. Now get lost from my sight, and let me enjoy my beauty sleep.' What?! Again?! She called me oldie again?!

I marched the bed, and threw her out of there. She looked at me with lips ajar. 'This bed is mine. Be grateful I am not throwing you out of the room, and now forget the bed and go take some corner of the room.'

'Oh hello. Correction. You tried the hell out of your ass to throw me out, but failed miserably.'

I pulled out faces. 'Listen, I don't care about these things. You are not sleeping on this bed, and that's final!'

Staring me for few seconds, she marched off to the washroom. And I laughed a victory. 'Hah! Go! That's the best place for you.'

Victoriously, I laid on my bed and tried sleeping peacefully, covering me whole with the duvet. 

My eyes shot up, as I felt a weight falling on my legs. Pushing the duvet away from me, my eyes bulged out seeing her sleeping beside me, decked up in her bridal lehenga. 

'Radhika, what the fuck?'

She looked at me. 'What?'

'Why are your wearing this again?'

'Because wearing my bridal attire is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I can't miss a single moment without it. So I will sleep wearing it.

My mouth hung hearing her. 'What?! No! This is way too uncomfortable for me.'

'I don't care!'

Finishing her sentence, she pulled up her duvet, covering her whole and the next moment, I pulled it away from her. 'Listen you lizard, you want to sleep on the bed right? Fine. But please change at least.

'Nope. My decision is final.'

And she was again wrapped into her duvet. I attempted pulling it away, but she clutched it way too tight. 

I groaned annoyingly, before falling back on the bed again. I shifted sides, trying to be comfortable, but her lehenga won't allow it.

After rotating on the bed for almost five minutes, I surrendered. I groaned deeply, before jumping off the bed and finding my way on the couch.

Cursing her with all the bad words, I laid on the couch. Not even a day passed by and I was already done with her. 

I have always had the habit to sprawl on the bed, freely and today, I was wrapped into this small space, sleeping uncomfortably, courtesy to that lizard. 

I looked at her, sleeping peacefully with a smile. A smile. Really? Does she not have any shame left? How peacefully she is sleeping after troubling this innocent soul.

Her father calls her princess. Really? A princess? This is what we call a princess? Well, my deepest apologies to Cinderella, Snow white, Belle, Anna, and all the other beautiful princesses. 

My heartiest request to them to not sue us for this audacity of her father. The human clan is not a part of this. 

Yeah. She is definitely a character from the Disney world. But not the princess, but the witch who loves to trouble innocent people.

Glaring her, and passing her curse words, I didn't realize when slowly deep slumber took over my eyes, and the day ended with a big full stop.

Ab itne bura likhti hun kya ki vote aur comment karne mein haath dard kar rahe hai? 🥲🥲🥲

Itne mushkil hai kya yeh do kaam? 🥲🥲

Anyway, how was the chapter?

And which was your favorite part?

Like the adult things added? 🤭🤭

Shadi bhi ho gayi 🥹

Aadhi tedhi atrangi suhagraat bhi ho gayi 🤭😂

Ab aage kya? 

What twists and turns will Radhyaansh's life take now?

And how will their hatred slowly bloom into love? 🥹

Date - 16/02/2024

Word Count - 3087 Words

Vote! Comment!

Love Y'all✨🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.2K 19
To all the cindrella who had a dream of prince charming to save them but ends up falling too hard for a morally grey dark villain" She is fire, he is...
6.3K 792 16
Zeeshan Malik, the star badminton player's career is on a decline, his stardom is receding and if nothing is done soon, it might just fade and become...
102K 1.9K 24
Being someone's first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect I loved him since college. We got married and lived a peaceful life i...
1.1M 78.4K 68
𝐀𝐁𝐇𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐔 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐱 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐀 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐏𝐔𝐓 " Just leave me alone , abandon me like everyone else ! " she yelled and broke down...