The Demigod's Destiny | | Har...

Autorstwa nifayahhh

"Make us proud, darling. " mum said kissing my forehead. "I will. " I reply as Draco grabs my hand and we van... Więcej

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Author's Note!!
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Prologue

69 2 1
Autorstwa nifayahhh

“Try and make us proud, darling.” Mother said kissing my forehead.

“I will.” I smile as Draco takes my hand and we go on the Hogwarts express.

We find an empty compartment and sit in it, waiting for the rest of his friends to arrive which happens in less than five minutes.

“Drakiepoo!” Pansy exclaims wrapping her arms around my brother.

“Ew!” I cry out.

Pansy turns to face me. “Who are you? I've not seen you around.”

“I am Faye Celeste Malfoy . Drake's little sister.” I bite my lower lip.

“Drakiepoo, you had a sister?” she turned to Drake and started running her fingers into his hair.

He made a face to me and it said, Help me.

I stifle a giggle as Pansy started finger combing his hair.

“I think I'll go looking through the compartments.” I announce as I stand up.

“Just don't get lost!” Drake calls after me as I leave their compartment.

~*~

I go adventuring for a while, knocking on people's compartments and saying hello.

I knock on one door and see a girl about my age and height inside with radishes hanging on her ears like earrings.

“Hi!” I beam at her.

She looks up from the magazine she was reading.

“Oh, hello!” she smiles at me, patting a space beside her.

“I was just adventuring through the compartments!” I say as my eyes fall on her magazine.

“What are you reading?” I ask.

“The Quibbler.” she says dreamily as she brushes her blonde hair off of her face.

“Quibbler?”

“My father is an editor for the Quibbler. ”

My eyes widen in excitement, “Your father is in publishing! ”

“Yes—” she gets cut off by an annoyed looking Draco pushing open the compartment door.

“You haven't changed into your robes.” he said through gritted teeth.

“Are we almost at Hogwarts? ” I ask excitedly.

“Why else would I come here asking for you to change into your Hogwarts robes? ” he replies barely moving his mouth.

I turn to the girl and wave, “I never got your name. ”

“Luna Lovegood, and you? ”

“Faye Celeste Malfoy, but you can call me Faye. ” I smile, “See you at the sorting ceremony. ”

She nods as Draco pulls me away.

~*~

“Firs' years here!” a giant man called.

We all crowded to him.

“Four people per boat yer understand? ”

I go into a boat with a red-headed girl with freckles and old robes. She must be a Weasley, I think.

“What's your name? ” I ask her.

“Ginny, Ginny Weasley.” she states, “You?” 

“Faye Celeste Malfoy.” I bite my lower lip as I say my last name.

She quickly looks away and starts staring into the Black Lake.

We don't talk anymore until when Hagrid calls out.

“Ye'll get yer firs' view a Hogwarts in a sec'. ” Hagrid called as we moved out of the tunnel.

I swear, the castle was magnificent! It was beyond words. Not even Draco could explain this...

I gaped as we pull over and get off the boat.

We move into the castle and file in front of a woman in black robes with her hair in a tight bun. 

She started explaining about the four houses, Gryffindor for the brave, Ravenclaw for the smartest, Slytherin for the ambitious and Hufflepuff for the kind. I barely listen because Drake already explained everything for me.

Finally, she starts calling out the names.

“Creevey, Colin! ”

“Hufflepuff!”

She calls Luna's name.

“Lovegood, Luna!” she walks up and places the hat on her head.

“Ravenclaw!” 

She then calls my name, “Malfoy, Faye Celeste!”

Here we go then.

I plop myself on the stool and wait.

Another Malfoy, isn't it? The hat said in my head.

Put me in Slytherin, my brother is waiting for me there. I retort in my head.

But you've a thirsty mind, good enough for Ravenclaw, and an itch to help those around you which will make you a good enough Hufflepuff.

No, not Hufflepuff.

I also see something different about you... Something that makes you special and unique among other wizards... Something that hasn't yet been see by any of us...

What do you see?

When it is time, you will know, but one house will be able to help you understand this special power in you...

Don't tell me your putting me in Gryffindor.

You don't get to choose which house you want.

But please put me in Slytherin. Anything but Gryffindor.

I am the sorting hat and I get to choose what house you will be in...

But –

And I have settled that you'll be in...

“​​​​GRYFFINDOR”

“Oh no. ” I whisper as I make my way to the table with red and gold banners.

I sit at the very edge of the table as whispers engulf the Great Hall.

~*~

I spent most of my time since I arrived at Hogwarts by the black lake, where I usually talked to Drake. Today was my first weekend at Hogwarts and I was with Draco sitting by a tree at the side of the black lake.

“I really wish I was in Slytherin. ” I say as I throw a pebble into the water.

“It's the hat's fault for placing you in Gryffindor. ” He comforts me.

“I haven't even talked to any of them ever since I arrived.” I bite my lower lip.

“Good. It should remain that way, I really don't want you to be friends with Weasley, Potter or worse, Mudblood. ”

“I won't. I promise. ”

I suck in a breath as I look at the lake. “We better get going before a prefect comes looking. ”

Drake smiled as we make our way back to the castle. We go our separate ways, he strides to the Slytherin table and I walk to the Gryffindor table regretting each step.

I sit on the extreme end of the table and start eating shepherd's pie. I barely even noticed the girl that came to stand behind me.

I turn around irritably. “What d'you want? ” I snap.

My eyes land on a girl with bushy brown hair, she looked Draco's age.

“Sorry if I was disturbing you. ” she smiled awkwardly as she sits beside me.

I fight the urge to roll my eyes.

“Okay, but what d'you want? ” I ask a bit more politely, a bit.

Note the emphasis.

“I'm Hermione Granger and you must be Malfoy's sister, no? ” she asks.

“Yes, do you have any problem with that? ” I glare at her.

“No, I don't have a problem with you...” she then adds nervously, “I don't like stereotyping people, Malfoy may sometimes be a git, but you might even be the opposite because you two aren't in the same house and that means you two must be different—”

I hold up a finger to stop her from saying more.

“He's my flesh and blood and I love him, he's the only friend I've had for as long as I can remember and some silly Gryffindor can't say that Drake and I are different. I love my brother and he loves me and that is all I want.” a tear starts to trickle down my cheek, “Stupid Hog-Hogwarts houses.” I mutter as I start to roughly clean the tears with my sleeve.

When I let out a low moan, I expected the girl, Hermione or whatever to leave me in my misery, but she wrapped her arms around me and let me cry into her shoulder.

I finish mopping myself up and sit up.

“Thanks.” I whisper to her.

“That's what friends are for. ” she smiled weakly, “I didn't get your name. ”

I grin, “Faye Celeste Malfoy, but everyone calls me Faye. ”

“Faye... ” she mutters. “I'll see you around then. ”

“See you. ”

Author's Note:

Hi, I guess you're wondering why a short prologue, but I just started writing, my writing may not be that good, but at least it's a little good.

I also started writing this book, In The Shadows, but it was a failure and I decided to start with this. I don't normally write fanfiction, so I'm kind of improvising now as I'm taking writing classes too. I know you must be thinking that my writing is bad, but I've been writing stories since I was eight, I still laugh when I read my first story, Imitates Gaga, I gave out handwritten copies of it to my classmates and the writing was HORRIBLE.

Anyways, I was ranting and sorry if it was boring 😅. Just one thing, I hate reading comments complaining about my writing, I'm really trying to improve and it's not helping when someone is saying that the writing I'm trying to improve on is bad, but I enjoy reading comments on what you think should happen next, I love it when I'm cooperating with my readers!

Please, just comment on what you like about the chapter and typos if you see them, I proofread my work, but I'm busy sometimes and I have to publish the chapter sometimes, but PLEASE, PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE.

Sorry if I was ranting, this took almost a quarter of this chapter😅
I also have this story on Quotev, so I don't mind if you stop by...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.9K 140 11
DISCLAIMER: this book is discontinued!! " So I have to go all the way to some fancy boarding school in England to protect a wizard? " " He's your bro...
227 23 6
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦? 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦, 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵."...
126 0 19
Ariana Malfoy is the twin sister of Draco Malfoy, she has the life to live in luxury and riches. But she's more like her mother and her disowned rela...
2.1K 64 5
In which Seraphina Potter considers herself to be to worlds most screwed over half-blood in history. ------ "I hate you, you realize that right?" "Tr...