The Red Wing Mansion

Par CSWx1995

Alix is a backpacker out travelling before she goes to college. She takes the odd job to clean a haunted Red... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
The Sequel : The Pearl Wing Mansion
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Two
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Three
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Four
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Five
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Six
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Seven
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Eight
The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter Nine

The Pearl Wing Mansion : Chapter One

180 8 1
Par CSWx1995

Claudius Fontaine drives me in his Rolls Royce to his second property.

I sit in the driver's side, as we pull into the cobble driveway, surrounded by massive trees and a dark green garden. It's so lush and dense that it's like we're entering another world. We are completely surrounded by mountain peaks and just ahead, I see what his second property looks like.

My jaw drops.

When he said we were going for a drive to the mountains, I assumed we were going to a log cabin, something cozy. A nice surprise.

I was not expecting this. Although I guess I should have!

"You had a second mansion this whole time, Fontaine?!" I gasp, raising my brows as I lean forward and gaze up at the massive structure.

It's old but it's taken care of. It's grand and a bright pearly white with two floors and pillars lining the front porch. I spot a quadruple garage and staff. I see multiple gardeners pruning and watering everything.

"I moved on from the Red Wing centuries ago, Alix. We all move from the place we grew up. I built in the Ruben Mountains, in the valley," and it was just a 40 minute drive out of Clue!

"What's this one called?" I wonder.

"The Pearl-Wing – my mother always loved pearls, so it's named after her," Fontaine murmurs fondly in memory, "...and my little sisters..."

As he trails off at that point, I notice at the double front-doors two familiar faces from two women who just jumped out wearing gorgeous fashion, white and yellow dresses with cute little hats. I see one has long blonde hair, Isela and the other has styled back brunette waves, Pearly, both sisters, all grown up. They grin and run down the steps at the sight of their brother's Rolls Royce.

"Your sisters are alive too," I gasp in excitement.

"Witch-shit," Claudius rolls his eyes, and I laugh as we roll closer to the front where Isela and Pearly are looking right at me, gaping at my appearance.

"Witches exist too?" I ask, not waiting for Claudius to answer me as I jump out of the car and I run to his sisters. I can't contain myself. I heard him snapping at me not to jump out while the car was moving but I was too damn excited.

"Hey!" I scream out, emotional to see them here. They were only kids when I first met them!

"Alexandra," Isela embraces me in a hug first and then I jump to the side to hug Pearly too. They're taller than me!

I stand back and look them over, as they do the same to me.

To be fair I think they are slightly aghast at my own fashion, ripped jeans and the pink top in need of a clean.

"It's so good to see you both!" I exclaim, clasping my hands together.

"What a pleasant surprise," Pearly holds a hand over her heart, "Claudius will be so thrilled."

"To have his wife back, of course!" Isela grins and I purse my lips.

I nod and Fontaine has parked on the side of us, jumping out and grabbing his sister's attention.

"About time you visited your own home," Pearly pretends to sound annoyed with him, "Welcome back."

"Yes, about time you visited the best sisters in the world," Isela flicks her hair back and Claudius is looking stern but can't keep in the warm smile when he gets closer and they both give him a quick hug before flouncing back.

"What's the point living in a mansion without a wife?" Claudius jokes around, as he glares toward me. He's dressed in another fancy suit, dark grey with a white tie. His leather gloves are back on, although he peculiarly takes off one and pockets it.

"At least I'm not a maid this time," I tease back, wondering why Claudius kind of looks annoyed with me. Was it simply for jumping out of his car? Eh... probably...?

"Come inside," Fontaine asks us all to get in, so Isela and Pearly walk ahead, leading the way, while I walk next to my boss and my husband.

"It's good to see you still have family around," I murmur, "You should have told me sooner –"

"Shh," Claudius speaks quietly, "Alix... I don't want to hear you talk right now. Quiet now."

What the hell did I do?

I close my fists but I don't say anything.

What got him into such a foul mood?

He was probably hungry –

Almost as soon as I think that, a flurry of activity happens when we enter the Pearl-Wing Mansion together.

A line of three maids have quickly rushed up, their hair all perfectly groomed in curls or in buns. They line up with their forearms held up.

"Good morning, girls," Claudius doesn't even look at them, but he does grab one arm, for a few seconds, then he releases her and grabs the next arm, releases her and grabs the third offered arm.

At the end he keeps walking by like nothing happened, following his sisters, but I've halted to stare at them.

All of the maids are more pale after his touch and light headed. They stumble a bit and hold onto one another, then they regain their strength and look at me rudely staring at them.

I don't know what to say. They look happy it happened.

"Are you the new submissive?" one asks me quietly.

I notice they have name tags. Kamy spoke. The other two are Florence and Ethel.

"I'm not new," I respond, irate, "Does he..." I look her over, "Does he... um... like..." fuck you?

"He has never... no, ah..." Florence now speaks and blushes hard, reading my mind, "We just look after the house, ma'am, but we're..."

"We're virgins," Ethel mouths it at me.

"You can't go all the way and have sex with an incubus," Kamy explains, "Or you'll die."

"So you're just... his servants," I try to understand.

Kamy nods and lowers her eyes. Florence and Ethel also lower their eyes and turn and walk off in a perfect single file without another word said.

I don't know why until I feel Fontaine's hand at my shoulder.

I nearly jump out of my skin, I didn't hear him walk back or approach. He probably went ghost-mode on me.

"Geez," I snap as I spin to him, "You scared the hell out of me," Claudius looks a little amused by my angry face, "What's so funny?"

"Pink cheeks," Claudius murmurs, "Don't be jealous of the workers."

"You touched them," I whisper very quietly.

"They did what they're trained to do," Claudius explains, very amused by my clear concern.

"You have me now," I whisper.

"No I don't," Claudius shakes his head, and he loses his small smile, as his harsh blue eyes look over my face, "I can't ever have you, Alix."

"We can –"

"Not really, not the way you think," Claudius whispers, "We'll talk about this later, my sisters want to give you the grand tour."

I gulp and sidestep him, "...whatever then."

Claudius swiftly follows me and slips a hand to my back, it's firm and I feel his own anger at my disrespect. I'll admit, I was being rather rude this morning. I just... fuck. I hated that he had maids. When I used to be that –

"I'll need to readjust that attitude, Alexandra," he threatens me with punishment in that harsh tone. He means business, it was not an empty threat.

I feel my thighs clench as I walk for a second, and I try to remain annoyed.

"Come see the green house, Alix, it's my favourite part!" I hear Isela yelling from the massive kitchen that we're walking through.

I hurry along and Claudius keeps with me.

"Say it, you brat, you know the rules," Claudius drawls over me.

Fuck.

"Yes, sirrr," I growl it back. I had just forgotten, okay?!

Fontaine is quiet for a moment.

And then he simply says.

"Not good enough."

I spin slowly toward him but Fontaine has walked off in another direction, disappearing into one of the hallways. He was determined...

Someone grabs my wrist and I nearly jump out of my skin a second time, but I turn to see it's just Pearly.

"Come on," she grins, "We have so much to show you."

She drags me along and I hurry to keep up.

I'm pulled into the green house at the end of the mansion, connected by a narrow hall, past the laundry, we walk through sliding doors into an enormous garden in a glass house. Isela picks up a watering can and starts prancing along.

"Look at all these, my favourites," Isela points to all her favourite blue flowers, talking away about them, meanwhile Pearly notices my discontent.

"Is something wrong, Alix?" she asks.

"Claudius... he... I didn't know how he... lives..." I murmur, "With the servants."

"Oh, Alix, he hasn't changed much," Pearly shakes her head, tut-tutting me, "Our brother enjoys a disciplined house. He has it all in order. And he..." Pearly laughs, "He'd expect you to be in order too, and don't mind me, I'm not saying I agree, I'm just saying, you know how he is... and you like that or you wouldn't be here... so... don't worry yourself."

"Oh yes I like him exactly how he is," I agree, "I just... like my freedom."

"Well, well," Isela rounds a huge bush and pokes her head through, eavesdropping, "He doesn't believe in women having rights. You're basically like a piece of the furniture now, ha, ha," I know she's teasing but I don't laugh.

"That's my point," I complain, "This is the 21st century. Has he not conceded some things at least?"

"No," Pearly giggles, "Oh, no."

"Why is this funny?" I growl lightly, although I guess to his sisters it would be funny, they could get away with whatever they wanted since they were family.

"Well if you want to be serious about it," Isela rolls her eyes, walking toward me and slowly shaking her head, "This won't do. Not. At. All. We need to doll you up."

"We do," Pearly unfortunately agrees, "Just that outfit alone will rub him the wrong way from the beginning. We need to put you in a dress."

"I like dresses, but there is nothing wrong with jeans," I try to reason, "Come on..."

"No," Isela holds up a finger and wiggles it, "You come on, you're in Claudius' house, you have to follow his rules... and he is your husband... so you have to do what he says and wear what he likes."

Oh, God, I could be back in the past for all I knew right now!

"Can you just please have some mercy on me...? We're girls, we should be on the same team here!"

"We're just telling you how to please him," Pearly smiles softly, empathetic and sympathetic... or pitiful... oh... were they both pitying me?! Is that what the sympathy was?

"Alexandra! Come here at once!"

I hear Fontaine calling from the other room.

It was a very loud command.

Pearly and Isela both have their eyes widen as they step back and hold their hands behind they're back.

"Better go," Pearly whispers.

"Poor thing," Isela whispers to Pearly as I turn my back and trudge back inside, worried by Fontaine's pissed-off yell.

As I awkwardly walk out of the green house, he is waiting on the other side to shut the door behind me, and then Fontaine walks me back into the kitchen.

All the staff are waiting around, they've been gathered for an introduction.

The three submissive virgins, the three gardeners, the cleaners, even two chefs and what I presume to be his two cousins, Gregory and Walker, who walk in together, also all grown up as well, looking intrigued by what's going on.

Claudius takes my wrist and pulls me along to stand in front of them all.

"Everyone, this is my wife," Fontaine pulls me in front of him, turns me to my side, points to his shoelace and murmurs, "Fix that for me..." I look down at his loose shoe laces and I awkwardly bend over to help. They're all loose.

I just assume it's a little random thing he noticed just then.

However... with me bending over real quick, Claudius puts a hand on my back, keeping me bent, and his other hand pulls down my loose jeans.

My husband proceeds to spank me over my panties, five times.

"My wife," Fontaine drawls again, while I'm still bent over and now too afraid to get back up, I don't want to see their expressions, "She's badly behaved and now you all know. Now they all know, Alix. Get up."

I stand up straight and he pulls my jeans back up for me, while I face him with the deepest blush, my hands curling over his tie.

"Apologise," Claudius whispers down at me, "Right now."

"For...?" I whisper. What?

Claudius does not tell me. His eyes narrow. In fact, I'm sure I'm about to get a worse punishment if I don't obey immediately.

I quickly spin around and I face everyone, as brave as I can be, "I'm sorry."

I just want to get his over with.

"For what?" Claudius pets through my hair.

"For displeasing my hus –"

"My Sir," he corrects me, in front of everyone, still.

"I'm sorry for displeasing... My Sir," when I finish it, Claudius is satisfied. A miracle.

"Good, that's better. You're all dismissed."

I stand stock-still as everyone leaves, and Gregory and Walker awkwardly wave at me while backing out of the room, clearing trying not to laugh at the predicament Fontaine just put me in.

When the room is empty, I still can't move.

And Claudius Fontaine stays right behind me.

And you want to know the reason I don't complain?

Or run?

That whole ordeal – well, well, well... it both infuriated every atom in my body... and it turned me on. Like, a lot. Like, way more than it should have.

It affected me baaaad. Because he was so bad.

"Welcome home, pink cheeks," Claudius murmurs in my ear, "I have calls to make, so go play with my sisters and I'll talk to you over dinner."

I gulp and I nod, too afraid if I do talk now, my voice will be too husky, or waver too much, giving away that his little punishment really did work.

He walks from me, that damn sexy incubus.

I wait until Claudius' footsteps leave the area and then I let out a big long exhale.

I turn around and face the green house.

I stiffly walk back to his sisters.

Oh, boy... what an introduction.

I was happy to be here, but if that was in the first ten minutes of walking into the Pearl-Wing Mansion... what the hell else was I going to fuck up while I was here?

I was never very good at being obedient with Fontaine, like not-really ever. It meant surrendering my will to his will.

Pleasing him and putting my needs last.

Let's just say it still wasn't my area of expertise, no matter how many times I tried to learn otherwise.

And yeah, I loved fucking with him.

I also loved making him angry.

But let's just say pissing off an incubus... wasn't really a good idea...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

651K 9.7K 30
[completed] She's so innocent and even more naive. They want her, no they need her to be completely complete. Once they have her, no one else will ma...
28.3K 709 11
My another oneshot collection but this is a BL (Boy's Love)(BoyxBoy) wherein Bottom Yandere x Top Reader . ➠ 𝓽𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓵 25 𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝐵𝐿 𝔬𝔯�...
30.6K 1.7K 27
To get through a heartache after the sudden breakup, Arabella moves to New York City to start another chapter of her life. Driven by the hope to make...
218K 3.4K 61
PLEASE READ MY BIO! Complete on Dreame and Ao3 Dax Whitlock is bored. He lives a boring life as a CEO of his company, doing the same exact thing day...