God of Desire: RemiXAriella

By mimi_walker04

REMINGTON ASTOR -Lordship A whirlwind of eccentricity and charm, wrapped in a cloak of eff... More

Introduction
Dedication
Chapter 1- ARIELLA
Chapter 2- REMI
Chapter 3- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 4- ARIELLA
Chapter 5- REMI
Chapter 6- ARIELLA
Chapter 7- REMI
Chapter 8- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 10- REMI
Chapter 11- ARIELLA
Chapter 12- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 13- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 14- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 15- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 16- ARIELLA/COLE
Chapter 17- REMI
Chapter 18- REMI
God of war
Chapter 19- ARIELLA/AIDEN
Chapter 20- ARIELLA
Chapter 21- REMI
Chapter 22- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 23- ARIELLA
Chapter 24- REMI
Chapter 25- ARIELLA
God of war
Hey Hey hey
Chapter 26- REMI
Chapter 27- ARIELLA
Chapter 28- REMI
Chapter 29- ARIELLA
Chapter 30- ARIELLA
Chapter 31- REMI
Chapter 32- ARIELLA
Chapter 33- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 34- ARIELLA
Chapter 35- REMI
Chapter 36- ARIELLA
Chapter 37- REMI
Chapter 38- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 39- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 40- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 41- ARIELLA/REMI
Chapter 42- ARIELLA
Chapter 43-REMI
Chapter 43- ARIELLA/REMI
Important
Chapter 44- RONAN
Chapter 45- ARIELLA
Chapter 46- REMI
Chapter 47- ARIELLA
Chapter 48- DOLL KEEPER
Chapter 49- REMI/ ARIELLA
Chapter 50- REMI/ARIELLA
EPILOGUE 1- ARIELLA
EPILOGUE 2- REMI
FINALLY- READ THIS!!
should I?

Chapter 9- ARIELLA

1.5K 35 22
By mimi_walker04

He dragged me out of the washroom and we both are completely drenched, he just stared at me in silence and I do the same. I know this isnt Rem's first kiss but it wont hurt me to ask him right! He had promised me to give all of his firsts or maybe lasts. But I have myself saved for him.

"Is that your?"
Why am I hesitating.... its hardly a drag,

"Is that my what jailbait?"
He asked with an eyebrow raise and a faint smile appeared on his lips.
"Your first kiss?" I hope it is

"No!"
Shoot.
He said as soon as I complete my sentence. Ok now I take my words back. It does hurt to ask something which I know the answer for yet still hope it isnt.
"And I know its your first kiss!"
He said with his deep hoarse honey chilled voice. Thats how his voice sounds like. Honey chilled, deep and hoarse. He looked at me with a known look and I say
"It is not.." I mean yeah he is my first kiss but this one is not the first one.
"Then who is your first kiss!?"
His voice came and this time I cant pinpoint,his eyes are looking empty and smile left his face. His eyes became like those, he has when no one notices.

"It was you!" I said and bit my lip in embarrassment. I wont lie to him, but if he gets to know I kissed him when he was asleep then it will be one hell of an embarrassing situation.

He came closer to me and his fresh bathed lemony spicy scent brushed over me. He is tall and he can cover me completely.
His hand reached my lip and he pulled my lip out of my teeth stoping me from biting it.
What is happening... why the hell am I feeling different. My chain of toughts broke when he said
"I know"

"Huh!"
How does he know

"Werent you sleeping that morning? You werent awake-"
He looked at me in shock. Wait, no , did I just said it out loud. What the hell is wrong with me?

My eyes widened as I realised. But it was already too late cause his lips lifted up forming into a smirk

"I see, so you kissed me when I was sleeping too"

"Too?" I just kissed him when he was sleeping.

"Hmm, too" he said as he grabbed me by my waist and I bumped into his naked chest. He is muscular, Has broad shoulders, Athletic body. Ofc he is the captain of basketball team of REU.
I bend my head down not looking up. Because I just blurted out something I shouldnt have.

"But dont you know you shouldn't kiss someone when they are sleeping or without their consent"

He said but looks like he isnt offended but rather he looks surprised.

Suddenly I am pushed on something soft. And before I can comprehend anything I see Rem, he is hovering over me.

I just cant take it anymore. I can look at him all the time but not when he is extremely close and we are looking so inappropriate right now.
He just has a towel wrapped around his waist. And his whole body is on display. Can it get anymore hotter than this? Probably no!
He still has his hand wrapped around my waist and one is beside my face. And me? I must be probably looking so desperate to touch him, to feel him.

"Don't bite your lips Jailbait, let me do the honors"
And I realised I am biting my lips again.

I saw him leaning down and wait... No, no, no we cant continue this any further.

I turn my head aside.
And suddenly the warmth, his huge body, his fresh scent everything is gone. He is quitely standing near the bed looking at me.
Why did I do that! Shoot Ariella. Why did you turn your face. I am not ready I know. And he didnt proceed any further. Did I just disappoint him?
"Why did you come here?" He said casually as if he just forgot whatever happened just now.
"You lost the bet" I got up from the bed moving to the door.

"I know, so what do you want me to do?" I hope he will accept whatever I say, I mean he will since it was a bet. Its just something I want to do.
"I will tell you once your exams are over"

"Okay"
I open the door and before closing it I turn to him
"Thanks for loosing the match.......and Rem you are not only hot you are a complete full course meal"

I saw his shocked expression and came out of his room, with a happy smile, cause ,why not? He kissed me! He tought me how to kiss! And yeah I meant every word I said he isnt just hot, he is a fucking full course meal
He looks like he is in his chocolate boy era and I just want to have a bite out of him.
Oh god!
I enter my room and sat down on my bed for a few minutes and toughts clouded. Ofcourse its about Rem again but I shouldnt have reacted that way when he was about to....
I mean I wasnt ready I know that... but didnt I want it!?
"Argghhhh"
Well I fell for him again cause he cares about me. He didnt proceed further. The amount of love I have for him cant be expressed in words.
I freshen up once again and changed into my comfortable pair of clothes.

I reach out for my phone to text Annie and Lia, but as soon as I open WhatsApp, I notice the same unfamiliar number.

"My beautiful doll how was your surprise? Well you will recieve another surprise soon....you know you look prettier than anything when you are covered in blood"

My heart skipped a beat as I read the message. What is this? What surprise did I receive? If this is some kind of prank, I swear that person is going to land up in big trouble. But what if it's not a prank? No, Ari, it's definitely a prank. Just find out who did it and give them a taste of their own medicine. Should I play along? I'm pretty sure it's just a prank, so maybe a little retaliation wouldn't hurt.

"Of course I did. It was such a great surprise! Can't wait for another one. Make sure to surprise me again. Waiting eagerly, #Yourdoll."

What a drag

I smirk and chuckle at the message I'm about to send. It's always fun to prank the prankster. It must be someone from my class or maybe even from my previous class, since I'm receiving messages from the same number. At first, they were good, but now they're just getting creepy. Well, I'm Ariella Nash, and I'm not afraid of some silly pranks. Bring it on.

I send the message and immediately see that it's been seen.

"My doll."

Ugh, this is getting cringeworthy now. How gross. Yuckkk!!

I text Annie saying I will be back tomorrow by evening and she sent me a sulking emoji
"Come back soon bitch I am waiting for you, Ma said she wants to meet you"

"Yeah, yeah I will, by the way what is Lia doing?"
Lia is weird sometimes. She is trying to avoid us and just sticks to us in college.

"She is out since two days. She said she wanted to go out alone for sometime"
Great

"And your parents allowed?"
"Duh ofcourse not, she lied to them saying she is going on a trip with friends"

"She has other friends apart from us?"
"No idea am pretty sure she is changing alot"

"Lucky her and poor us, dont worry I will take you to amusement park once I am back"

"How about sleepover at my place after that, or maybe yours?"

I didnt get time to reply as I recieved another message from her again
"Only if you are okay with it Ariel. Your comfort matters the most"

What does she mean? I am very much comfortable with her.

But guilty conscience takes over any other emotion.

"Dont say that. I am very comfortable with you..its just that I- I -"
I sent the message but I didnt have any words to say.

"Its ok Ari you dont have to, if you dont want to"
"Shut up! I will think about it, and good thing is no one knows that we did the prank on college"
She sent a laughing emoji
"Come back soon"
She sent me and before I can text her back a knock interrupted and mom got inside

"Ari, baby? Can I come inside"
She said but she is already in
"Rarely a drag mom you are already in mom"
She came and sat beside me, and hugged me
"Mom whats wrong?"
I am pretty sure I didnt do anything now
"Nothing I was just missing my daughter"

I hug her back and we stayed Like this for sometime.

I dont know whats wrong with her! I didnt do anything now? Why is she worried? Is she hurt again because of me? Did I do something?
"Mom?"
"Yes Ari?"

"Did I get you worried again?"
"I am your mom Ari. A mother always gets worried about their kids"

"No mom, I just meant that I dont want you to be sad because of me. I hate it when I disappoint you"

I said and she pulled away caressing my cheek
"No baby. I wont be disappointed and you never make me sad"

But I very well know how many times I have got her worried. How many times she cried because of me. How many times mom and Aunt Elsa gave up on their sleeps because of me. I even lost the count the number of times Dad and Uncle Aiden had to rush to me weather its in the middle of night or early in the morning. I feel worst to put them through this.......I am the most pamperd kid in the Elites family. Starting from brother Eli who is the Eldest... he doesnt show his emotions but always makes sure to give me company when I am alone. Brother Creighton, Lan and Bran, they are just over protective, they wont let me do anything..., when I created my Insta account last year they came to me saying I should make my account private or I shouldnt post anything at all because some strangers might see it specially boys and boys are dicks. When they are all guys too.All the four came to school once because the teacher said I am useless I know that it is true. when I said it to Lan about what happened the four came to college at a time. I dont know what happened later but the teacher was not seen. Maybe transferred to other classes. And about the girls, they always treat me like a baby, something I hate it but I love it at the same time.
Ava wont accept the fact that I am growing up.
Glyn and Ces are my partners sometimes, now maybe Annika too.
But all the three are scared of me, its quite evident.

"Ari"
"Yes mom?"
"Where are you lost?"
Shoot, why do I zone out?
"Nowhere mom! I was just thinking about something"
I glance behind her and a sigh heaved from my lips.
"Can you wear something good today? Like any other color other than black?"

"Anything good?"

"Yes"
"Mom I only have casuals"
"No Ari, I packed some other colors too and I have one good dress for you. Its in your suitcase"

"Okay? But why?" I tilt my head in confusion

"Cause we are partying tonight" Ava said coming in and Dad followed her closely, she is holding dad's hand

"What party?"
I ask looking at dad because in this month it is no ones birthday, no occasion either. She ignored my question.

"Look, Dad loves me more"
She said giggling and she is looking like Silver Queens Nash 2.0. Both are wearing same baby pink dress and looking like eachother. And I realised they are twinning. I want to twin with them too. I wish I could be like them too. Ava came to mom pulling her into a hug and mom laughed, So did Dad. I cant help but smile looking at my family. I saw dad as he is smiling too. I opened my arms sitting there asking for a hug instead he lifted me up spinning in air and I smiled as cool air brushed against my skin he put me down after few seconds and Ava and Mom came embracing us.

"Yeah! Now done"

Uncle Xander stood there near the door holding a camera.
"You took photos Uncle?"
Ava exclaimed excitedly and ran to him. Dad shook his head and mom pulled dad by collar placing a kiss on his lips.
"Ari, make sure to be down by seven and yeah dress is in your suitcase"

Dad kissed me on my forehead and in return I pecked his cheek biting it.

Both mom and dad left the room and Ava is long gone, with Uncle Xan maybe.

I sit in silence for a while, contemplating about the party tonight. Opening my suitcase, I retrieve the dress that mom had packed. Among the two dresses, neither of them are black. However, for the sake of my mother, I have to wear it. I take out the frock and gaze at the wall, realizing that I still have an hour and a half left. So I will get ready after some time. I scroll through social media, and I came across a post from Ava. The caption reads "Candid! But perfect," and the pictures show all four of us - the Nash family. She has tagged me in the post, I liked it before putting my phone on charge. I wonder if they will be okay if I stop existing. Nope Ari! No negative thoughts.Changing into one of my dresses, I brush my hair without applying any makeup. Sometimes, I dislike wearing makeup, but it ultimately depends on my mood.

Personally, I believe that minimal makeup is a sign of respect for a girl's choice. There is nothing wrong with wearing makeup, but thinking that it solely makes you beautiful is incorrect. It merely enhances your existing beauty. Everyone are beautiful in their own unique way.

I search for a pair of matching footwear, but unfortunately, I don't have any at the moment. My mom bought me a dress but forgot to include a pair of shoes.
So good!
I retrieve my black heels, which surprisingly don't look bad with this dress. Glancing at the time, I realize it's already six fifty-eight. I quickly grab my phone from the table and glance outside. The view reminded me of that night, the night when I experienced hallucinations. The hallucinations, they never felt like hallucinations. It always felt like they are real. Everything flashed before my eyes.

Ignoring my emotions, I left the room. Although it's not completely dark, the dim lights created a party atmosphere. The lack of lighting is one of the reasons why I tend to avoid parties. Descending the stairs,I felt something falling on me - glittery stars. I wonder why there is a party happening so suddenly. Uncle Ron extended his hand to help me up, and I grab it, he took me somewhere. It turns out we are outside. I notice that he is dressed casually, which is surprising, I expected everyone to be in party attire. Looking around, I realize that everyone else is also dressed casually. Confusing!!

I wonder why I am the only one dressed up if it's not my birthday.

"Ariella is looking like a little Cole" Kimmy said grinning and took my hand from Uncle Ron holding it
"Ofcourse my princess is just like me"
Dad said proudly
"Stop comparing my little warrior to that fucker Nash"
Uncle Aiden said recieving a glare from Aunt Elsa
"Sweetheart those glares dont scare me instead they turn me-"
"Geez Uncle Aiden" I didnt let him say anything and cut his sentence

"No elderly talk when baby Ari is present"
brother Eli and Lan said I wonder when they will stop babying me.

I am annoyed by being treated like a kid.
Its always a drag.

"What is this party for?" I asked them and suddenly lights are turned on and a cake is present,chocolate cake. Since I mostly prefer that flavour apart from any other

"This is because we are happy" Bran said pulling my cheeks
"Ughh Bran dont do that" he pulled away laughing and I rubbed my cheeks.

"You should start calling us brother too" Lan said and I chuckled
"No she wont! She only calls ME as brother so kindly fuck off" brother Eli said and

"US Eli" brother Creighton added

"And you Astor stay away from my daughter"
dad said to Remi and he didnt say anything I looked at him only to see he is already looking at me.
"Eyes off her bastard"
brother Eli said and hit him on his head. I dont understand why they are hitting him always.
"Shut up psycho" he said looking away and
"Lets start with the party Ladies" he said cheering up.
"Gentlemen are present here too" Lan said sarcastically only to get a laughter out of him
"I dont know about others but the way Mia gets angry at you I think you are anything but a Gentleman, psycho"
Ava burst out laughing and so did Ces and Glyn. Our parents are looking at us with a smile on their faces. And I still couldnt figure out what this party is for.

"Well cut the cake Ari"
Kimmy and Aunt Astrid said
"Atleast now can you say what this party is for?"

"Told you Little Nash, we are just happy" Uncle Levi said and all I can do is stare at them in confusion.

"I know uncle Levi but what for? And why am I the only one to wear this kind of dress and you all are still in casuals?"

"You ask lot of questions ma chèrie"
Rem said ignoring the glares he is recieving from dad and Uncle Aiden. Brother Eli is no less either. He is also glaring at him and I dont know whats wrong.
Remi is ignoring me? I want to ask him how I look in this dress but he is just looking at me casually not like how he looked at me that day in his party.

"Then answer atleast one" I said

"Thats because we didn't have any party together since long and the main reason is all these five wanted to do something for you since the last one finally joined University" Aunt Teal said pointing at the four horsemen and their Captain.

"It was Ronan and Xander's Idea mostly" aunt Astrid added.

"Ofcourse I have to do something for my soon to be daughter in la-" Uncle Ronan didnt get to finish his sentence as dad said
"Shut the fuck up Astor"
"Exactly! Ari is going to stay with us forever I wont let your spawn take her away from us" uncle Aiden added.

"Ariella is not for me uncle so you dont have to worry about it"
Am I hurt? Yes! Did I do something? I have no idea.He suddenly changed like wind from a place.
"Well for that your standards should be high without having womanizer tendencies"

Dad added and everyone burst out into laughter.
"You guys keep on laughing I will cut the cake"
I said trying to ignore the hurt and proceeded to cut the cake.
I fed Dad first then as I was about to feed Uncle Aiden, he pushed me to mom and I fed her.
I love my mom alot but Dad and Uncle Aiden are my most favorite. More than Rem too. They are my world.
I then fed uncle Aiden and he tapped my nose, something he does a lot or mostly when am caught doing something.

"I want to see Aiden loosing his patience when Ari will say she is in love with someone and brings a guy home" Aunt Kim said giggling. Her green color dress matching perfectly with her eyes. Cecily has Aunts eyes. So pretty.

"Everyone is waiting for that day"

Ellie said and music started playing. All of them started to dance Ava and Rem are the first to join the floor.
Its not a drag to deal with them

I sit quitely as I am in no mood for dance. I stare at Rem, his crazy antics, the way Ava and Rem are dancing..... as if they just got back to life.
Brother Eli glaring at him and he is just smirking at brother Eli. Everyone are dancing.

"Why so silent Little one?" Lan asked sitting beside me

"Am simply sitting watching them!"
"Wanna play chess?"I nod my head and we went to other room where the sound of music is less
" I have a book for you, about wars and all"

"Ohh, where is it then?"

"Will get it to you later"

"You are such a drag Lan, why say it when you didnt get it"

"Stop using that word always"
"What a drag"
I said and he gave me a annoying look. Honestly I always used to use this but after watching that anime I became even more habituated to this word

"Lets just play"

"Ok"
We started playing and soon Uncle Levi joined us

"So, when am I gonna meet Mia?" I ask him and a smile appeared on his face.

"Mia?"

"Yes?"

"When you will start calling me brother too!"

Seriously?
Yes!

I used my pawn and killed his bishop.
"Where is aunt Astrid uncle?" I ask him and he smiled just like Lan did.

"Downstairs Ari" he said smiling as he ruffled my hair
These guys are whipped for their ladies
"Where are you lost?" Lan asked as I just sighed and said
"You guys are whipped for your ladies"

"And you are whipped for someone too!" Lan said teasingly and "Check" I said putting my rook near his king.

"Aiden and Cole will be death of Remi then" Uncle Levi said as I looked at him in shock.

"I have only seen Aiden being so damn obsessed and possessive over Elsa, and Cole? He was so in love with silver since the very start and you are completely like your dad, his obsessions, his likes, his characteristics are all in you. And some are from Aiden"

"I know uncle" I said and I already know this but Uncle Aiden being obsessed? I very well know this too.
"Elsa always wanted a daughter and Ava came along becoming one. Aiden cared about Ava too. But Since the time you started spending time with Aiden, he has grown more protective over you so does Eli, Creighton and this Son of mine" he said pointing at Lan

"Uncle I didnt get it?what are you trying to say"

"In simple words you are a daughter he never knew he needed until you were actually there, when you called Cole and Aiden at night crying, we were on some buissness trip, they cancelled it and came to you, I understood Cole being worked up but Aiden? He was no less either"

"And Little one if you have anything or any problem going on you have to consult us okay!"
Lan said and I gave a thumbs up to him.

Oh wait I do have a favour to ask.

"Lan?"
"Yes?"

"You remember the fire breakdown in REU?"
"The prank one?" uncle Levi questioned and I nodded my head.

"Yeah what about it?" Lan said and his king stuck in all the four ways and this time its my win

"I was the one who did it"
"Oh ok"he said and the very next moment
"Wait what? It was you? How did you do it?"

"It was hardly a drag"
"It was really you?"

I nod my head and he is looking at me in shock, Uncle Levi is unfazed.
"It was really you?"
"Yes Lan it was me and Annie"

And check mate I said
"No wonder uncle Aiden refused to say who it was but am sure teachers would have known it by now"

I couldnt care less about it

"If they ask me to call someone to discuss it with my family Imma call you?"

"Okay"

"When did you realise you were in love with him?" Uncle Levi asked and it took me a moment to realise that I have loved him and I still love him but since when?

"I dont know, I have loved him since forever, since the time I remember"

"And you dont feel bad that he doesnt love you? I mean at least not yet"

"No Lan, I guess it has become my habit, my need and my air to breathe kind of thing to love him, and what matters the most is he doesnt stop me to love him"

" I will go to sleep now its already past 10"

"Do you want me to accompany you?"
"No uncle Levi I will be okay, Night Night"

" Night Little Ari"

both said at a time and I exited the room, I didnt eat anything, last I ate was sandwich after the match, am not hungry either so I quitely go to my room and change into my night wear. I need a pen and paper, fuck it Ariella why the hell didnt you bring your journal

I check the draw and found a book and pen. I take it and started scribbling. I write whatever it is. I write everything I feel. I Wrote about Remington Astor, its because of him that I sometimes get angry. I scribble and write and write until there is no place left on the paper. I tear it and throw it in the bin.
My eyes caught him and a scream left my lips.

"Holy book, why the hell are you scaring me Rem"
I said looking at him. I dont know since when he is standing there, but there he is leaning against the door in his loose white shirt folding his hands and burning his stare on me.

"I Just wanted to check up on you if you have slept or not" he said coming in locking the door.

"Atleast Knock on the door before you get in"
"Yeah wait" he went to the door again opening it and knocking on the door
"Knock Knock Jailbait, Am getting in" he said with a mischievous grin on his lips.
"Why didnt you sleep yet?" He asked looking at my room
"Why are you here?"

"You have a bad habit of asking questions and answering a question with another question"
He said and sat on the chair

"Am just curious" I said getting offended

"Curiosity kills the cat ma chèrie"

"I am not a cat, so I guess I wont be killed"

"Those blue eyes of yours, that button nose, your lips and the way you dress says otherwise. It says that you are a black cat"

"What?"

"Why didnt you sleep yet?"
"I was about to"

"Alone?"
"Yeah?" It came out morely like a question

"Dinner? You didnt even have lunch" he asked but instead I ask him a different question

"Do you care about me?"
"Ofcourse I do" he said being confused

"Why do you care about me Rem?"
"You are Ava's sister and a family member ofcourse I have to care about you"

Oh so this is the reason he cares about me, because I'm Ava's sister, because he has to care about me since I come as his family. Not because I am Ariella, not because I am me.

"Jailbait?"
"You can leave"

"What?"
"I said you can leave, I have to sleep"

"Am not leaving until you sleep"
"I can help myself Rem-i, or I will ask uncle Aiden to come here"

He approached me, and his gaze resembled that of a predator, devoid of any emotions. However, his smile remained intact. At times, I find it difficult to determine whether his smile is genuine or not, as he seems to have perfected it. Yet, his brown eyes reveal the truth.

"Aunt Silver asked me to check weather you are sleeping or not"

"You saw right? Now please leave"
"Whats wrong with you jailbait? Werent we okay till this afternoon?, I shouldnt have forced you but"

"Huh! Afternoon?forced?"
"Yes, if I would have known you didnt wanted to kiss me I would have never forced you, whatever happened was just"

"What ever happened between us was not your fault. I wanted to do it and I did"
"There is no US Jailbait, there is literally no us" he said so cruelly and I feel like my heart is ripping apart

"What?"
"You taste no different! You taste just like all those girls I fucked"

Now am sure I wont be Okay for few days. What the hell did I do to him? Just when I think he feels something for me too, he comes out breaking it

"Can you just leave! I have no interest in knowing about the girls you have fucked or wanting to fuck them"

"I have a girlfriend so its better if we maintain our distance and whatever happened this afternoon I will forget about it and you forget about it too"

I smiled as I look at him and dragged him by his collar placing a kiss on his cheek
"Thats where you are wrong! You will only forget about the things which I want you to forget about, and about me forgetting you? Not possible specially when your lips have already touched mine, I dont care if you have a girlfriend or a fuck buddy but no one will ever get to claim this lips of yours like me"

Saying this I claimed his lips again. His eyes widened but he didn't push me, he didn't hold me, I saw him clenching his fists and a tought about him having a girlfriend is making me burn in anger and I bit his lip until I draw blood out of it.

One last time I sucked on his upper lip and pulled away
He held me by my shoulders and directly looked into my eye
"You are six years younger than me Ariella"
"I love the way you call me by my name but I still prefer jailbait"

"I said you are-" he raised his voice a little but not enough to scare me

"Does that matter? What matters the most is YOU.ARE.MINE, and no other girl will come near you from this point on, you dont feel same towards me? Then its completely okay but any other slut being near you? I wont let that happen love"

I said smiling at him, just like how he does I smiled at him, the same smile he uses to cover it up.

"Am not your's jailbait"
he said removing my hand from his collar and maintaining a safe distance which is chocking me. My feelings are chocking me and I am still calm like how I normally be, but internally am having my own battle. He makes me things for myself, be it hurt, Atleast he does make me feel without he himself knowing.

"Fine then I am yours"
He looked at me with shock in his eyes, his lips parted and he opened his mouth to say something but he didnt utter a single word.

"I wont take you as mine then, stop this childish game of yours Ariella"
"I am sleepy Rem can you please stay until I sleep"

I said innocently but mind is already occupied with how I am going to make that girl's life hell. I will make sure to get her away from him, whats mine is mine. I hate sharing.

"I will send Creighton"
"Either you stay until I sleep or I am going to use sleeping pills"

"What? You use pills?"
"I usually dont but if you refuse to stay then I will"

He didnt say anything as he just stood there.

I held his hand motioning him sit on my bed. I lay down and hugged his waist putting my head on his lap. He didnt stop me, he never stops me. And I cant stop loving him.

He caressed my hand instead of pulling it away.
And look at him saying he doesn't feel anything for me.

"Close your eyes"
And I did! I did but I still cant stop myself from questioning

"Rem?"
"Yeah"

"Why do you hate me?"
"I dont hate you Jailbait"

"Then why do you have a girlfriend?"
"Because I want to"

"Why is it not me? Why is it not me? Why am I not your girlfriend?"
"Because I dont want you as my girlfriend"
"I am sorry that Am not someone you want"

"You should sleep"
"I will"

He started caressing my hair and no matter how hard I tried tears didnt stop. I dont mind crying infront him. He never makes me feel pathetic or weak. I am feeling the guilt all of sudden. And that guilt is ripping me, I know why I am crying, Its for him. Not for me. But today, I dont want to cry but my throat feels dry, my heart feels heavy and silent tears started flowing from my eyes wetting his pant.

"You deserve someone who is not me ma chèrie someone who is not fucked up in his mind and can live freely"

Thats the last thing I heard before my eyes closed completely.

"Ari wake up!"
"What a drag who the hell wants to die early in the morning"
I say covering my eyes

"Little warrior?"
"Uncle please let me sleep"
It came out as whining.

"We are leaving today within an hour"

I jerked up listening to him
"Look at her how adorable she looks" Lan came pulling my cheeks and I pushed his hand glaring at him.
"You Twins are always pulling my cheeks"

I said rubbing my eyes and saw Uncle Aiden standing with Dad, Lan and Bran

"Its such a drag. Why so early"

I said whining again

"Because an emergency arrived at college, the girl who you played a video of in Rems party is missing" Lan said

"What?"
My body went cold
How come she went missing?

"When?"
I ask as I try to ignore the guilt in my voice

"Last two days"
Bran added

"And" Lan said

"And?"
"The officers wanted to ask you few questions about that night, party night because after that no one has seen her. They think you might have any idea about where she is gone"

"Ari, you dont have to be scared, if they ask you any weird questions just let us know, we will take care of the officers"

"Yes Dad but rest assured I am not scared"
I am definitely not scared but still fazed by what might have happened to that girl! Is it because of me? I just scared her for what she did. I didnt kidnap her or something. Why do I feel guilty easily?

"Ari!?"
I nearly flinched when I heard a scream in my ear

"Yes Bran why are you screaming?"
"I was calling you for long time but you didnt reply so what am I supposed to do"

"Am sorry I just zoned out"

"Get ready we will be leaving soon"
" What is Mom doing?"

"Ladies dont know about it!, Dad said there is an emergency and Creighton and Remi should prepare for their finals"
Bran replied and I am thankful Mom and Ellie doesn't know

"You will be going with Dad and four horsemen"
Lan said as pride is oozing out of his words

"Yeah"
I said getting up from bed and skipping into washroom

Am not scared! I didnt kill her though, but who could have kidnapped her? She doesnt seem like a girl to have any enemies. Her family is rich but not filthy for her to have enemies so? How come she is kidnapped?

I put on my black jeans and off shoulders top.
I check the charge on my mobile and descended the stairs, everyone is sitting on table apart from our Dads.

Remi isnt here either.
"Have a good date Ari"
My gaze shifted to aunt Teal with a questioning look as I came down standing near the table I look at the breakfast and it is Honey nuts and bread. Apple pie and Pancakes.

I felt like puking looking at them.
"What date?"
"You are going out on a date with them" She pointed at the five men who are dressed in black suits and looking perfect. They look like they are mafia's.
Or some models

"Why are you all wearing black? You are going out on a date not on a funeral"

Glyn scrunched up her nose.
"Our Little Ari prefers to wear black so we should be matching her"

Uncle Xander said and I went to them.

"We will leave now, and make sure to inform us before you leave"
Uncle Ronan and his concerns

"And call us after you reach"
Uncle Xan is no less either

"We are just one call away if something happens"

mom rolled her eyes at dad saying
"We are not going on a war, like you guys look like you are going on a funeral"

"Lets leave then"
Uncle Levi said and my eyes are searching for Rem
"Looking for my son stalker?"
Uncle Ron questioned and I just stayed quite without saying anything
"He already left to REU"
I nodded my head at him and he gave back his signature smile.

I already guessed why he is going to REU
Uncle Levi took the driving seat and we started speaking Randomly

"What did you speak with that girl, she went missing?"
Uncle Xan turned around and waited for me to answer and I gave him a
"I dont know uncle can you please change the topic if you dont want me to terrorize you guys" look

"How would I know how she went missing?"
"You were the one whom she last spoke with"

"Uncle technically, the last person she spoke to in the party must be Remi, since they had much more planned for their night"
oh holy books of mine what did I just say
Uncle Ron looked at me, shocked,and help me. I should stop my self from saying things out loud infront of these men. Specially around Astor men.

"What happened after that?"
"I dont know I just played the video of that girl because she was planning to drug Remi with some other guy"

"Well you did good then"
Uncle Aiden said ruffling my hair and Dad is quite since the drive started

"Dad?"
"Yes"

"Are you disappointed in me?"
I heard you always keep things planned beforehand dad, looks like I surprise you every now and then easily.
His green eyes which were widened few seconds ago relaxed and he massaged his temple
"Why would I be Ari? You never gave me any reason to"
"Uncle Aiden?"

"Am never disappointed in you! Remember no matter what your Uncle is Always proud of you"

"And so is your dad"
dad added and I felt like I am on cloud nine.
"Why are we going to college? Arent we supposed to go to station?"

"We were, but there are more than 50 people they want to question so they decided to question them in college"
"And you agreed Uncle Aiden?"

"I didnt, your so called Brother Eli and Lan did"

"Lucifer Lan"
"You called my son lucifer Little Nash?"
"Yes Big king, though he can be the most handsome one, plus one for him on that"

"Yeah, keep going on and dont say this infront of them"
"Oh ok"

"One last question!"
I said looking at them and all of them laughed
"You can ask as many as you want Kid" Uncle Levi said looking at me from the mirror...and I turned my gaze to them instantly.
"Why are we all going?"

"Because if they question you or act recklessly, we will take our sweet time helping them"

Dad looked so serious not only him everyone of them, they look like they mean what ever Dad said.

"Can I say something?"
"Yes"
they all simultaneously answered.

"But first promise me you won't get shocked"

"Okay?"

"I-"
I gave a pause and everyone are waiting for me to say. Uncle Levi slowed down the car
"I really really love you guys so much! You guys are my found family"

And boom. We all stumbled as uncle Levi pulled the break harshly but no one seems to care about it. They all turned their heads to me in shock and I smiled at them

"You heard that? She said she loves me"
"She said she loves us all now stop your jealous ass Aiden"

"You love me more dont you?"
Uncle Aiden Asked again and I nodded my head
"More than I can say it"
Uncle Levi started to drive again and
"Give us a caution before you say something like this Ari" Uncle Xan said to which uncle Aiden and Dad said at a time

"Stop being a dramatic ass fucker"
No wonder mom and Ellie ship them

"It was only for now, you guys are supposed to forget this...Ufff...I wonder how people say things like this easily"

The whole drive turned into laughter, atleast I can make them smile.

I leaned my head on uncle Xanders arm and said

"Wake me up when we reach"
I felt uncle Xander wrapping his arm around me a coat is placed on my shoulders.

"Ari wake up, we are here"
dad said and I hugged uncle Xan in sleep not wanting to wake up I just heard him chuckle and he said
"Little Ari you can sleep as much as you want once you reach home but for now wake up kid"

I didnt sleep I was just closing my eyes because I was feeling nauseous. But I can sleep if they are present. It makes me feel safe and protected. Less of nightmares aswell

I got up rubbing my eyes and saw uncle Ron didnt have his coat, so he was the one who put his coat on me.
I hand it to him saying a little Thank you.

We got inside the college and wait near some random classroom

Suddenly we heard some whimpering sounds and sounds of lockers falling
We follow that sound and reach near the lockers

"What the fuck"
Dad and Uncle Xan ran to Remi
who looked like he is going to kill that guy

"Say that about her again and you wont have your tounge to say anything"
And another punch landed on that guys already bloody face.
Remi's light shirt has some blood prints but his face and hands have no injury. I cant say about his fists tough.

"She is a bitch, accept it or no-"

"Shut the fuck up if you dont want me to kill you"
And another punch landed on his face and that guy fell on the floor. He kicked him on stomach and he coughed out blood

Blood! He coughed from mouth. Stop him! No, no he will kill him, Rem isnt a monster. I am the one. He will kill him.
Blood doesnt scare me, but if someone coughs it from their mouth then it reminds me of her.

Dad and Uncle Xan try to hold Remi but he pushed them and kicked on his stomach making him spill more blood from his mouth. He is the same guy, Chris!

A scream left my mouth as I crouch down and hold my ears repeating again and again
"dont do it, please dont go"

I felt someone covering my eyes and turning me around but the image is still playing. The same image, sophi coughing out blood as Uncle Aiden carried her out.

I stay like that for a few minutes and turn around as the sounds have stopped.
Everyone are looking at me with concern, dad has pulled me to him hiding my face.
Why the hell am I so pathetic and weak.
They all saw this...they saw me like this

"Am Okay dad!" I said as I pulled away.
"Where are the officers?" I am trying to ignore Rem. This is the first time I am doing it. I never try to take my eyes off him but this time no matter how much I try to look at him I just cant

"Jailbait I-"
I flinched moving towards Dad as he brought his hand towards my face.

"Didn't I warn you to stay away from my daughter"
Dad said glaring at Remi

"I will uncle but she owes me some answers"

"Its unlike you Remi, you were about to kill that guy"
uncle Ronan said looking at Remi

"Then he shouldnt have disrespected her and called her with names Dad"
he is answering without breaking his eye contact with me

"Disrespect who?"
I ask him with a hope that it is me. I hope he lost his cool because of me.

"My girlfriend"
Thud thud thud! Did I just hope for something knowing hope is just a fickle?

"Get your knuckles treated" I said turning away and he held my hand.

"Hands Off her Astor"
Dad said angrily and Uncle Aiden removed his hand from my wrist.

"Am just taking her for the questions Uncle, parents are not allowed there"

He gripped on my wrist again. He held me like he is going to break me.

Dragging me to some class, some students are standing.

He left my wrist but I tugged on his sleeve
"They wont do anything ma chèrie"
he assured me and caressed my cheek. His fingers touching me like a feather. But I still cant unsee the blood.

"Can you hold me for a minute, I really-"
Even before I complete my sentence he embraced me. His heart is beating fast. His heart beat is my favourite melody. He wrapped his arms around me. His one hand caressing my neck and other hand holding my waist. I cant let him go. He is my peace. He helps me fight my demons, looking at him I realise that I shouldn't leave like sophi did. I want him. I need him. I will do anything to have him.

"Do you know how much you mess my mind up and put it in chaos?"

"Just like how much you put my mind in peace, and caress my heart with one smile of yours?
Atleast am happy that you think about me"

I pulled away and looked at him. He is the most favorite part of my life.

I refused to leave his hand but he assured me with his eyes.

I am not scared, I am definitely not scared of the questions they would ask me, I feel and understand everything too well. But I am scared of her appearing out of nowhere, she disappeared but I am sure she will come once again. To stay or to take me.

Am so sorry for updating so late, my classes have started and I tried to edit the chapter....I hope you enjoyed it. I will try to be regular and this one is another lengthy chapter. Hope you didnt get bored.

Take care!!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 34.8K 46
"Soothe the devils in my head, love me to my death." In which a psychiatrist gets kidnapped by a serial killer, only to lose her mind.
2.2M 84.8K 35
(Y/N) (L/N). Just your average girl, who somehow gets a psychic boy to fall in love with her. And three other poor souls. With the power of her avera...