Rhythm Of Heart: A Dance Of L...

By Blossom_words

Dance. Study. Music. These three things were the center of Gaurangi's life. Everything was good in her life u... More

Introduction
Prologue
x Enemies to lovers x
1(Adventure deprived Ass)
2(Entering Like A Thief)
3(You are the best)
4(Free tickets?)
6(The Train)
7(The Swings)
8(Double mishap)
9(The setup)
10(Hugs and cuddles)
11(A group of Tease)
12(Rcb vs Csk)
13(Him again?)
14(Run Gaurangi Run)
15(Twisted day)
16(The ball)
17(The final Competition)
18
19(End or just the start?)

5(Shorty)

12 6 13
By Blossom_words

THIRD PERSON POV 

The roads were blazing under the burning sun. The streets were silent and void of any crowd that was usually there. A silent breeze blew rustling the leaves of the trees and giving a gentle pat to the stray animals. The hot season made everyone sit inside the comforts of their home forgetting about any work that related to coming outside. 

The houses were silent, no sound coming from them except one. 

"How am I supposed to find a partner in a day" Gaurangi grabbed her hair in frustration, while Aarna and Raghav sat on the sofa watching her pace around the living room while sipping their Mango shake. "Tell me again, why do you even need a partner. You didn't want anyone before?" Raghav asked tilting his head. 

"For God's sake Raghav it's for the dance competition" Gaurangi said plopping on the spare couch and covering her eyes with her arms.

"Why don't you talk with that newbie of your class" Aarna snickered. "He's already taken" Gaurangi rolled her eyes. "So that means, if he wasn't, you would have been his partner?" Aarna smirked looking at her bestfriend. "God no, I was just answering your questions" The black haired throwed the cushion at her best friend's face. 

"Chill hot head. Call Kushagra, I'm sure he'll help you" Aarna continued sipping on her mango shake. Gaurangi looked at her with confused eyes but then leapt in the air. "You're right. Kushagra. Yeas, I'll call him" She ran inside her room quickly. 

"My sister has gone mad" Raghav said shaking his head. "She already was" Aarna said looking at him then laughing slightly and his chuckling face. 

"How's your project going?" The elder asked turning towards him completely. "Fantastic, I am painting a scenery of nighttime in a forest, then I'll have to write a essay and poem on it. So much work. Where's Kartik these day, he doesn't come to meet" The younger asked putting his face on his hands. 

"That brat is sleeping his days away. I told him to be a little more productive but does he listen to me? Of course not. You come by our house one day and drag him outside, I say throw him in a river to wake him up, God knows where does all that sleep comes from" Aarna rolled her eyes causing Raghav to laugh. 

"Guys, Guys, He actually agreed" Gaurangi came jumping in the living room. "Didi, you're not a frog, so please walk like a human" Raghav said getting up from the sofa and moving towards his room. 

The black haired stuck her tongue at him and joined her bestfriend on the couch. "Girl, I called him and asked if he knew about the upcoming competition. He said he knew about them and was going to call me to as if I could participate with him. So yeah we are now partner and we'll register our names to Mam" Gaurangi grinned showing her teeth to the brunette. 

"So he's coming to Delhi?" Aarna asked raising her brows. "You're talking as if lives far away from me. Girl he lives in Noida hardly an hour routed to Delhi. So yeah he'll come day after tomorrow" Gaurangi nodded her head. 

"That's perfect enjoy" Aarna yawned snuggling into the couch. "Planning to sleep over on my couch?" Gaurangi joked. "You know we just live 5 minutes away, not a problem if I sleep for one or two hours." Aarna closed her eyes. "Go sleep in my room, it'll be more comfortable" Gaurangi nudged her shoulder but the brunette just groaned and hid her face between two cushions. 

Gaurangi sighed leaning her back against the couch thinking about the day. 

"Are o ladkiyon, uthoge ya yahi sote rahoge. Time dekho jara. Aath baj rahe hai, ab Raat me neend aayegi" Mrs. Singh said shaking Gaurangi who just cuddled with the brunette's feet. "Sone do Sneha, Bechare ghar ka poora kaam karke thak gaye honge" Mr Singh shook his head before opening the newspaper and sitting on the spare couch. 

(Translation- "Hey girls, will you both wake up or keep sleeping ? See the time, it's already 8 in the evening"

"Let them sleep Sneha, Poor them got tired of working whole day in the house")

Raghav listening to his parents conversation, slowly went behind the couch and played loud music near their ears. "What the hell, kya hua" Aarna jolted up looking here and there, not recognizing it to be her room. "Sona hua aur kya" Raghav snickered sitting beside her on the couch. "Mai aakhri baar warning de rahi hu Raghav, agar aisi harkat dubara ki to tera phone tod dungi" Gaurangi groaned holding her head between her hands. 

(Translation- I am giving you a last warning Raghav, if you do any type of mischief with me again, I'll break your phone")

"Tod do, vaise bhi purana ho gaya hai, papa isi bahane naya dila denge" Raghav grinned at her. "Yahi betha hu mai" Mr. singh revealed his eyes from behind the newspaper. 

(Translation- "Break it, it is old anyway, Papa will get a new one on this pretext." 

"You know I am sitting here only")

"Hello Uncle Namaste" Aarna grinned ruffling her hairs to settle it down. "Namaste beta, kya haal chaal aapke?" Mr singh asked now putting the newspaper down on the table. 

(Translation- "Hello Uncle, Greetings"........................ "Hello Dear, How are you?")

"Mai badhiya uncle aap bataiye" Aarna said grabbing a cushion and sitting comfortably on the couch. "Are jab bache badhiya, tu hum bhi badhiya" Mr. Singh Laughed. "Sneha, bacho ka khana laga do" He said getting up going to his bedroom. 

(Translation- "I am good uncle, what about you?" 

"If kids are doing fine, then I am also good"............ "Sneha, set dinner for the kids")

"Auntyyy, kya banaya hai aapne" Aarna said looking at Mrs. singh setting two plated on the dining table. "Karela aur roti" Mrs. singh laughed going to the kitchen. Aarna looked at Gaurangi with disgusted expression, "Bro I think I should go home" She whispered to the black haired girl causing her to snicker. 

(Translation- "Aunty what have you made?" ......... "Bitter gourd and chappati")

"Aur haa, maine pyar se sabke liye banaya hai, to agar koi, nahi khayega to mujhe bura legaga" Mrs. singh looked at the two girls with a small smile. "Fuck, mother's and their emotional blackmail" Aarna cursed then smiled at her. 

(Translation- "And I've made dinner with utmost love for everyone, I'll be hurt if anyone misses it")

                                                       .⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆..⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

"So, are you ready?" Gaurangi asked the boy standing beside her, who nodded his head. "Of course, I came here for that only" Kushagra said nodding his head. "Ok, let's go then" Gaurangi said opening the door to the studio. 

"Well well looks like we got a guest here" Someone said standing behind the duo, who turned around, frown visible on their face. "Look who's saying. The boy who just joined last week" Gaurangi scoffed motioning Kushagra to just follow her. 

"Who are you shorty?" Abhinav raised his brows at Kushagra who's frowned went deeper than before. "Who are you calling a shorty dude?" Kushagra asked raising his bros. "You of course, what's your height? 5'5?" Abhinav snickered folding his hands. Kushagra rolled his eyes, "Dude get your eyes checked if you think I am 5'5. I am 5'10". "Too short" Abhinav shook his head. 

"Uggh, shut up both of you will you, and he's not too short, you're just too tall, so if you'll excuse us" Gaurangi pulled Kushagra with him. "Just for your information miss. captain, your both heights don't match, you need someone taller" Abhinav shouted at her to which she flicked off her middle finger at him. 

"What?" Abhinav looked at Satvat who was looking at him with an unreadable expression. "You want to be her partner?" He asked raising his eyebrows. "Eww, what gave you the idea I want to be 'her' partner" Abhinav looked at him with a disgusted expression. "Than what were you suggesting at before, that 'Oh you need someone taller, your both heights don't match'"? Satvat asked saying the last sentence in a girly voice. 

"Hey I don't speak like that, and of course I said it to drop a seed of self doubt between them, I don't my competition to rise now, Do I?" Abhinav asked now walking to his class. "Whatever helps you sleep at night bro" Satvat said catching up to him. 

"What do you mean by that?" Abhinav scoffed reaching the studio room. "Abhinav, choosed your partner yet?" Mrs. Nair called out as she saw him enter the class. "Yes mam, I did" Abhinav said bowing down to touch her feet. 

"Very well, as everyone is here now, I would like you all to sit down and one by one come up to me to register your names" Mrs. Nair said  sititng on her chair Table. 

"Very well, Gaurangi you're up first". "Mam this is Kushagra, we've both performed duets in my many places during our school time" Gaurangi said gesturing to Kushagra who politely bowed his head. "Yes of course I remember him,  you two used to be the last one practicing for the stage performances, How could I forget. So same as always this time too?" Mrs. Nair asked with a small smile. 

"Of course Mam, we wouldn't disappoint you" Kushagra said smiling. "Good, you may have your seat" "Yati, you're up next"

Yati got up and motioned Abhinav to follow her. "Oh so you two have partnered up. I have high hopes from you two" Mrs. Nair said with a nod. "We Wouldn't let you down mam" Yati smiled. 

"Rishita, you next" "Mam this is Viraj, he's not much experienced in Bharatanatyam, but I can assure you we'll do our best, he's a fast learner" Rishita said motioning towards her boyfriend who stood there confidently. "Well, if you insist, you're one of my top students Rishita, so I won't expect anything less than you, got it?" Mrs. Nair looked at her with sharp eyes. "Yes mam" Rishita nodded her head. 

Just like that there were five pairs who were going to participate in the competition. "Pity because of the partner condition, many of my students couldn't participate" Mrs. Nair sighed to herself. 

"So children, the classes will continue as they are, You'll come and practice your steps without the music, if you want to practice with the music I suggest you do it at your home, as it's a competition, you all should also be secretive from each other, Not it's personal success not team. The final choreography should be shown to me on 20th of June, so if any changes are to be made I'll inform and also, I suggest you all come one by one not together. That's it. You all want you can begin your practice form today, or else you all are free to begin it from day after tomorrow" Mrs. Nair completed her speech. 

"I suggest we start searching for the song today and begin with the choreography day after tomorrow" Gaurangi whispered to Kushagra who nodded his head. "Sure, where you wanna go?" Kushagra asked. "Follow me, there's a famous cafe nearby, we can go there" Gaurangi said going up to touch her teacher's feet and then walking out of the class. 

"So, what kind of song you want it to be?" Kushagra asked sipping on his iced latte. "I guess we should do a fusion of soft and vigorous, like combining two songs into one" Gaurangi suggested drinking her Cappuccino. "I guess that's a nice idea, we could do that. What will the songs be then?" The younger asked. "That I'll to Raghav, he's good with music and editing stuff. He'll arrange it by tomorrow" The older of the two said smiling. 

"By the way, how's he doing? It's his first year if I am not wrong" Kushagra asked. "Yea, business shit, I don't know what he does with that one sheet of paper filled with lines and dots" Gaurangi rolled her eyes. "Are you talking about balance sheets?" Kushagra asked snickering. "Yea yea whatever you call it" Gaurangi waved off. 

"Mam, here's your bill" The waiter placed the slip on the table. "Wait let me pay" Kushagra said taking out his wallet. "Chill bro, it's on me today, you can give a treat after we win the competition" Gaurangi laughed placing the money inside the bill booklet with some extra tip for the waiter. 

"Tch. Tch, letting your partner pay for the date. Not very gentlemen of you shorty" A voce said causing Gaurangi to groan and bang her head on the table. "Careful there miss. captain, the table might break from the force" Abhinav snickered standing beside their table. 

"I just wanted to grab a coffee for fuck's sake" Satvat said rubbing his forehead. "That's why we are here bro, chill" Abhinav nudged his side. "Let's go Kushagra, our work is done" Gaurangi said getting up from her chair. "Leaving already miss. captain? Won't you pay for my coffee too? I am you dance mate after all" Abhinav smiled sweetly at her. "Pay up for your own shit jackass, and seriously don't follow me everywhere" The girl sighed shaking her head. 

"Oh please papillon, you're not that special that I'll follow you everywhere." Abhinav scoffed rolling his eyes. Satvat looked at him weirdly while the other looked at him in confusion. "Papillon? What's Paillon?" Gaurangi asked tiling her head. 

(A/N- Let's not get fooled how Gaurangi got)

"You don't know, god your poor vocabulary, its a word used for Dancing fools" Abhinav laughed patting Satvat on his back continuously, who just cursed under his breath. 

"Uggh, you seriously spoil my mood too much, let's go Kushagra before my remaining braincells commit suicide after listening his nonsense" Gaurangi said walking away from the table towards the exit. 

________________________________________________

A/N

CHAPTER 5 IS HERE

Do comment your thought and don't forget to vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

939K 65.3K 44
Mature content ! 2nd book in VILLAIN SERIES 🔥 All series are standalone and don't relate to each other. "From today onwards, am your...
632K 29.1K 60
"No! Don't-- Don't touch me." Her voice was trembling now because of her so much of crying session. She's getting weak. Physically too. "Okay!! okay...
241K 18.4K 55
Archana have everything that a girl could wish for, studying in one of the top universities of India, she have everything a human ever need, loving p...
22K 1K 42
𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 - 𝗔𝗱𝘂𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀! 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖�...